The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 8/6: 50+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!

Postby musical74 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:02 am

Downloading! I'm a little behind on the newer updates (Think the furthest I've gotten is right before the Council of Gwenfall) so I'll have a fair amount to catch up on!

"Checks to see if Once Ever After is available to try out, still not" BOOOOOOOO I wanna see just how similar to Qum Ulfina is! I might have to Wishlist this one, simply because TLS is so wondrous! (Don't usually wishlist stuff on Steam)

I'm glad to see that Qum is full of intellectual conversations still! Seriously, she's far and away my favorite character because while she's normally rather, uh, simple minded, every so often she shows real insight and it always shocks everyone that she can be so deep! Qum Bomb FTW!
musical74

Postby Sierra Lee » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:26 am

Though the next TLS update is my priority, OEA is so far along that you can expect to see more of it before too long. Not a completely full version, but there will be a free online demo available, and it includes Ulfina! Wishlists on Steam are much appreciated, as this is a big investment for me.
Sierra Lee

Postby musical74 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:40 am

Added OEA onto my wishlist. Given how detailed and fun TLS is I'm sure I'll enjoy OEA just as much! Oh course, I'm going to be saying "Who is most like Aka, Simon, Yarra..." when you do get the demo up! Until then, I'll just have to see what shenanigans Yarra forces Simon into!
musical74

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:47 am

There's a new update of TLS! More info at the blog:
https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com ... eased.html

This one picks up where the last update left off:

But then it actually focuses on Simon, who is all on his lonesome:

There is a ton of content for you to explore in an unusual little update:

Most likely it will go public in a week. Please look forward to it!
Sierra Lee

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:24 pm

Newest update is public! Get it here:
https://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com ... lease.html
Sierra Lee

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 10/8: 50+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES

Postby musical74 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:59 am

Since I wish for Once Ever After does that mean when you get a working demo to Steam, will I be notified? TLS is wonderful and given you said Ulfina is gonna be like Qum I'm hoping that not too long there'll be a working demo!

Qum for president!
musical74

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:05 pm

musical74 Wrote:Since I wish for Once Ever After does that mean when you get a working demo to Steam, will I be notified? TLS is wonderful and given you said Ulfina is gonna be like Qum I'm hoping that not too long there'll be a working demo!

Qum for president!

If you wishlisted OEA on Steam, then you should receive notifications for major events like release or sales. But it won't be a demo, it'll be the full game! The plan is for it to release Q1 2022.
Sierra Lee

Postby Sierra Lee » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:23 am

Sorry for the sparser updates, everyone, but I'm finally getting close to finishing some of my long-running side projects. If you haven't been following OEA, you may not know that it's nearing completion. My supporters currently have the last major build, which I hope to use to polish everything up for a Q1 2022 release.

If you're not familiar with OEA, you can learn more here:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/9518 ... ver_After/

Please consider wishlisting the game on Steam if you're at all interested! This will be my biggest investment yet, and has a chance to reach a larger audience.

Excited as I am about this, work on TLS continues. There will be at least one TLS update here before OEA actually releases, probably several.
Sierra Lee

Postby musical74 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:33 am

If OEA is like TLS I definitely will love it! Just need to wait until you say "there's enough here to give to more than the original backers" One question while I think about it, how much will OEA cost? That may decide If I get it when it immediately comes out or have to wait a bit (being poor sucks sometimes)

Replaying TLS from the start (figure that'll take....60 hours? 70? of playing time) just to see everything from the start. I keep forgetting how much of a slut Yarra is, but she's got some really tender moments too. Pretty much everything that comes out of Qum's mouth is either hilarious or deep, and I love the interactions between so many of the harem mates! They bicker from time to time but when they need to focus, they are quite effective!

Curiosity question: Robin refers to Nali as her "third favorite succubus" (out of three) Does she like Qum or Yarra more? I get the feeling she's closer to Qum, but that's just because there seems to be more interaction between them. (Also hard for me to call Robin by her real name and not Simonette...)
musical74

Postby Sierra Lee » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:11 am

OEA has been story complete for a while: I'm comfortable saying that it includes a solid 20-30 hours of gameplay. This has been my most expensive project to date by a wide margin, so it will likely be $25 on Steam, but it will be available to $10 patrons as well. Even if you can't get it right away, wishlisting it on Steam helps me out!

musical74 Wrote:Curiosity question: Robin refers to Nali as her "third favorite succubus" (out of three) Does she like Qum or Yarra more? I get the feeling she's closer to Qum, but that's just because there seems to be more interaction between them. (Also hard for me to call Robin by her real name and not Simonette...)

Well, her phrase is intentionally ambiguous, but Robin prefers Qum. Glad you're enjoying the replay. ^-^
Sierra Lee

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 1/7: 100+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:32 am

Hey, everyone! I'm back with another big TLS update, finishing the last major war! After the chaos of 0.57 and the combat intensive 0.58, this one is all about the political maneuvering:

Your characters are scattered all over the world, making decisions that will have a significant impact on what kind of endgame you experience.

Of course, you'll be catching up with Simon and the major divine developments. This one includes a lot of plot payoffs that have been in the works for years.

And finally:

More info and other links at the blog:

This update is highly complex, more disorganized due to a rough development period, and will possibly include balance tweaks throughout the entire war. Therefore, I reserve the right to take more than a week before it goes public, if it needs the time to polish everything. Please look forward to it!
Sierra Lee

Postby musical74 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:03 am

You forgot the adorable Qum/Yarra sayings! RE OEA, I wishlisted it, but it might take a little while before I get it when you do get it available for sale. Will it stay "wishlist" until I get it? "reserves the right to brag about OEA even though he hasn't played it simply because he loves TLS"
musical74

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:37 am

musical74 Wrote:You forgot the adorable Qum/Yarra sayings! RE OEA, I wishlisted it, but it might take a little while before I get it when you do get it available for sale. Will it stay "wishlist" until I get it? "reserves the right to brag about OEA even though he hasn't played it simply because he loves TLS"

Titles should stay on your wishlist until you remove them, it just means that you get notifications when the game goes on sale. I appreciate the wishlist regardless, thanks!
Sierra Lee

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:31 am

Sierra Lee

Postby musical74 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:58 am

RE OEA I can get it once it's out now, just need to wait for you to say "incredible cuteness has arrived!" or something like that on Steam. Since this is the first thing I've wishlisted on Steam, do I need to wait till it's available to purchase it, can I purchase it and then once it's ready it'll DL, or what?

Regarding TLS, there's something to be said for taking the guy's 5 million asking price for his kingdom and knocking it down to 100,000. Really like after you beat asshole IK (the one Simon's spent half his life trying to get rid of), the guy tries to get his land back it's "hell no" :P
musical74

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:03 am

musical74 Wrote:RE OEA I can get it once it's out now, just need to wait for you to say "incredible cuteness has arrived!" or something like that on Steam. Since this is the first thing I've wishlisted on Steam, do I need to wait till it's available to purchase it, can I purchase it and then once it's ready it'll DL, or what?

There's no automatic purchase. When the game is released, you should get an email notification, then you can buy it if you want.
Sierra Lee

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:17 am

New open world update out with lots of new content!

The whole world is updated with new lines and events, but it also includes some brand new maps depending on your war outcome:

The other major addition of content is a new harem quest, this time for Wynn. It'll run you around the entire world, doing something I'd bet you haven't done in an RPG before:

Aside from those, this update is just packed with all kinds of little additions. New harem members, new scenes, and so on. Also:

There's more art as well, such as this one:

More info and other links at the blog:
Sierra Lee

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/25: 100+ ILLUSTRATED SCENE

Postby Sierra Lee » Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:09 pm

Sierra Lee

Postby musical74 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:49 pm

"Checks for when OEA is ready* YEAH! Almost ready, Happy happy joy joy! Downloading it...almost 2 gig, yeah, that's huge! Good thing I have a good transfer rate!

In regards to TLS, when you first beat the idiot IK, you see just how much he was hated by everyone in his own domain. Wonder why someone didn't try to kick him out, given everyone either dislikes or outright hates the guy... Maybe people have before and weren't successful? Iris dumps him the moment it's clear he's losing the fight...
musical74

Postby Sierra Lee » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:28 am

Hey, everyone! My newest game is finally out, and you can get it here:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/9518 ... ver_After/

This one has over 200 images drawn by Crescentia throughout a complete RPG - it's the equivalent of many TLS updates rolled into one. You can find out much more at the link, so please check it out!

musical74 Wrote:"Checks for when OEA is ready* YEAH! Almost ready, Happy happy joy joy! Downloading it...almost 2 gig, yeah, that's huge! Good thing I have a good transfer rate!

In regards to TLS, when you first beat the idiot IK, you see just how much he was hated by everyone in his own domain. Wonder why someone didn't try to kick him out, given everyone either dislikes or outright hates the guy... Maybe people have before and weren't successful? Iris dumps him the moment it's clear he's losing the fight...

Appreciate you getting it, and hope you enjoy! As for the Incubus Emperor, remember that he has a serious edge in both power and dominance. There have been attempts to dethrone him, but they've almost always failed catastrophically.
Sierra Lee

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects