Fantastic Futa Experience [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fantastic Futa Experience [eaenidu]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:09 pm

She smirked as she felt your cock smack into her crotch, humming as she hiked her own dress up a bit to reveal a semi hard knotted cock that was as big as yours know. "Mmhm, you know, around these parts that kind of reaction just screams that you wanna be bred~ But I can tell you're new, since I know just about everyone in town. So unless you want a taste of this, I'll hold off on just breeding ya silly~"

She then steps aside a bit as she says, "Come on in and make yourself comfortable a moment, we can talk about what you'll be doing~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:24 pm

(Will Roll=13)
I blushed and coughed "W~Well Um, W~Where I~I'm from We, Weren't A~Allowed to have sex that much...Um, I wouldn't be against you breeding me stupid, B~But I do kinda need to make money." I stuttered out, walking into her house and blushing as I dicks touched, I was so horny~ "T~Though I~I might already be bred by a Horse gal...she kinda went nuts on me." I admitted with a nervous giggle.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:29 pm

"Mmhm, well, that sounds like quite an awful place." She says as she closes the door behind you, walking close behind you in such a way its easy to pick up her scent and feel the heat coming from her dick as she sits down in a big recliner in the living room.

"Though I will say, no reason you can't do the job then have me breed you if you want~" She smirks a bit, then begins to explain the job, which is a little different than it said. You'd only be holding the eggs inside you for the better part of an hour or so, then she'd help you push them out of your ass and pussy so she could ferment them in a special honey of there's to make several special things via the eggs that have incubated briefly inside you. After you're empty, the bee girls will stuff you full again with more eggs and the process would continue until late evening.

All the while her dick remains out, finishing hardening and being about twice as big as your own with a nice big knot at the base.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:38 pm

I Blushed and stared at her dick, unable to hide my interest, blushing and humming "T~That's a Bit more than what your poster said...But I'm not unwilling to do it...H~How about you get me food and drink on top of the pay for that extra bit...and the fun after? Maybe I can Spend the Night and get Breakfast in the morning too?" I questioned, trying to bargain with her, rubbing my thighs together a bit.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:59 am

"Mmhm, if you're wanting all that... I suppose I could agree to that if you'll be nice enough to get me off in some fashion~ I am quite hard and horny right now, and I've not missed how you can't take your eyes off my pillar." She giggles softly as she takes hold of it and wriggles it about, humming in bemusement as your eyes wind up following it. The scent of it in the air as well is making your head and body feel so wonderful and needy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:42 am

I blushed but giggled "I don't mind~ I mean...Your gonna spend the night using me as your breeding bitch anyways~" I winked at her and licked my lips before I knelt, wrapping my tits around the massive slab of cock meat and teasing her tip with my tongue, no reason not too~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:36 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

roll a will roll

She smirked and nodded, smiling as you got into position. However, as you got to work pleasuring her slab of meat, you picked up more of her musk, tasted her pre, and felt how hard and eager her cock was.

And it stirred and tickled at your mind.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:06 am

(19)

I let out a hum of pleasure, but it was more over the fact that I was basically living out a fantasy than anything else, bobbing my head up and down her shaft, kissing her fat knot again and again as I worked to make her cum hard and fast.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:35 am

It felt like your throat was bulging each time you took her shaft to the knot, surprising yourself in your own ability to so easily deepthroat this monster of a cock. The wolf futa moaned a bit and hummed, but soon reached down and gently ran her hands almost lovingly through your hair in a way that only seemed to strengthen that MILF feeling she had about her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:41 am

I Hummed softly enjoying the petting and giggling a bit as I did my best to get her off...I had work to do today after all, if it wasn't for that I would be playing with her the entire day, humming I decided to tease her knot with my tongue wondering if that would get a reaction as I swallowed around her shaft.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:59 am

It wound up having her nearly push her knot into your mouth, which likely would have hurt given how much your jaw was already stretched. It did reward you with a big glob of pre though for your troubles.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:29 am

I blushed and played with her balls, really if you wanted me to work for you shouldn't you hurry up and cum? I knew I would have already...maybe it's because she's more used to sex unlike me? Whatever the case I needed to make her cum and soon.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:41 am

She chuckled a bit, humming as she said, "In a rush there cutie? There's no need to be~ plenty of time in the day for you to just enjoy the fun here, and then the fun you'll have in work~" Her cock twitches and leaks some more pre, but otherwise she doesn't seem close to cumming.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:09 pm

((Will Roll:9))

I blushed and pulled my mouth off, switching to my tits "I just wanna get paid, I have literally Zero money after all." I admitted before flushing "I don't mind you breeding me or using my holes or anything, I just don't want you to back out on paying me." I told her sucking on the tip again, my hips wiggling a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:40 am

"I'm a woman of my word, you'll get paid, don't worry. But there's still plenty of time in the day." She says with a laugh, pointing to a nearby clock which you note actually seems to go up to 18 for its hours, rather than twelve, as your own pussy, ass, and cock all quiver in rising desire.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:34 am

(Nat1)

I opened my mouth only to blush and moan as some Pre got onto my lips and her scent flooded my head and I came on her feet as I kissed her cock tip, blushing brightly, her easy dominance was such a turn on "S~Shut up, I~It's not my fault, the first time I~I had sex was yesterday." I said quickly highly embarrassed, even as my brain felt fuzzier and fuzzier as her mush filled me more and more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:57 am

"Oh, is that so? Well, then perhaps I should breed you a bit now... get your holes more used to taking big insertions~" She said with a giggle, leaning down and pressing her tip to your lips, letting more leak onto them and your chin and breasts as the scent almost seemed to grow stronger. "The Bee girls ovipositors are quite big and the eggs they will push into you are decently sized themselves~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:12 am

(Will:Nat1)

The Scent was Filling my head more and more and more, it was getting harder to think, I was wanting to just obey her, and I was practically sitting in a puddle of my own pre, cum and pussy juice as her scent wormed it's way into my brain "F~Fine, S~Since you're the expert, I~I'll just do whatever you say~" I moaned out, swaying my head lightly as I tried and failed to focus, the musk was pretty much all encompassing for the moment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:29 pm

"Mhm, then get into a breeding bitch position. I'll give ya a proper dicking so you'll be ready for my buzzy bee girls~" She said with a smirk, giving your lips a soft smack as she giggled, though you could tell she was excited by how more of her pre drooled forth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:39 am

(Last Chance Will Roll=4)
I let out a moan as I felt her pre coat my tits I gave her cock tip a kiss licking some up before her words reached my mind and I moved into a position, the extreme face down and ass up of the Jack-O pose in fact, My cock and balls hanging free and both my holes in full view.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games