[RPG Maker] MonGirl Sexpedition

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [RPG Maker] MonGirl Sexpedition

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:14 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.30 Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

The previews for new H scenes and Rena’s look are still in the work and should start arriving during this week. Stay tuned for updates!

I’ve finished the narrative part both for Elly’s and Belle’s H events and only waiting for the art to put these into the game. Now, I’m focused on adding mini-quest so players could trigger the new additions. Both won’t be too much trouble.

One of the two new bosses, sand genie, is finished and I just need to playtest the fight in order to check the damage he will deal, so the encounter won’t be too hard. He has a pretty unique moveset, unlike the bosses you’ve seen so far, and can be deceptively fast with his attacks. After polishing this fight, I’ll switch to the second boss since the previous update didn’t get a boss.

Also, another Patreon dev contacted me about making a shoutout about their game. I decided to look into it and will post a short review on September 3rd. If you like management games based around harem-building, stay tuned :>

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:13 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.30 is up for download. You can see the changelog here and get the game here:

Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror

MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for MacOS and Linux. Windows doesn’t need any extras to run.

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:26 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.30 public release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Elly’s H scene preview has arrived! You can check it out here. Belle’s H scene will arrive during the last week before the release. Rena’s new look is still in the work and should arrive during the week, yet the artist contacted me with some bad news. She has some real-life issues to take care of, so there’s a slim chance it will be finished after the release. Speaking about the v0.33 launch date, it will use the same window around the middle of the month, September 14-16th. If something changes, I’ll make a separate info post.

I’m done with Elly’s and Belle’s mini-quests. These will allow you to open their new H scenes. In Elly’s case, the quest will automatically start once you’ll talk to her again after getting her first H event. If you already got that some time ago, just walk into her store and Jack will have a new idea. Belle is always looking for new stuff to put on the menu. This time she has her sights on the desert region. Visit her in the tavern and help the girl out to get her “special” dish.

The rest of the time before the release will be dedicated to the main quest, balancing, and playtesting.

Finished the second boss of the upcoming release. She’ll be a pretty tough nut to crack if you’ll be hasty. The new bosses won’t have much higher stats compared to challenges you’ve overcome earlier in the game. Instead, their difficulty will come from a more mobile moveset. Still, nothing you can’t handle in few tries.

Fixed a problem with one of Mariam’s dialogues in her room. Now, dialogue images properly disappear once the dialogue is over.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:35 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.33 is up for download! You can get it here. So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

v0.33 brings 2 new H scenes with Elly and Belle. Here’s the preview for Elly’s event. And here’s Belle’s.

In Elly’s case, her new quest will automatically start once you’ll talk to her again after getting her first H event. If you already got that some time ago, just walk into her store and Jack will have a new idea. Belle is always looking for new stuff to put on the menu. This time she has her sights on the desert region. Visit her in the tavern and help the girl out to get her “special” dish.

New features and activities

Rena got a new look. Tribal hunter won the poll and is added to the new release. As always, her new “skin” is available for purchase for dream shards – Maggie will help you out. Yet this time, to change her skin, you need to meet Rena first. It would be weird to change clothes for a character whom you didn’t even know yet.

v0.33 has two bosses instead of one. New bosses have pretty unique movesets and can be deceptively fast with their attacks. These will be a pretty tough nut to crack if you’ll be hasty. The new bosses won’t have much higher stats compared to challenges you’ve overcome earlier in the game. Instead, their difficulty will come from a more mobile moveset. Still, nothing you can’t handle.

Only Elly’s picture from new H scenes is available for hanging in your home cave. This is due to RPG Maker’s limit on how much data an event can have. I will try to find out a way to circumvent this in the next update.

Small fixes and improvements

Fixed a bug that prevented players from continuing the main quest if they started a new game in v0.33. All saves are still valid, and players don’t need to start over, just update the game to the latest version.

Fixed some dialogue inconsistencies and typos.

Fixed a bug for a pop-up when the player picked up jink from on-map objects. Now it’s properly using the coin icon.

Fixed a dialogue with Mariam in her room. Her sprite no longer gets stuck after the dialogue ends.

Fixed a dialogue after completing Naka’s quest about hunting. Now, Belle’s emotion doesn’t phase out of her body.

Fixed Mona’s “short fuse” quest. Jack will properly get the money at the end of the quest and Mona’s affection gain from this will show properly in the girls' diary.

Removed an incorrect tile in Niko forest that allowed getting to Thula before the main quest switched to the proper phase.

Fixed a problem with teleport scrolls. Now, they properly transport Jack into the updated version of the cave if they were bought.

I know about a problem with remapping the game controls plugin that re-enables default configuration for keys both in the default and user-defined configurations. Sadly, I didn’t have the time to pinpoint the cause for this and will look into this issue before the next release.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:29 pm

Heya! Another month passes, and another release is out. Let’s see the main points of my work for the next month aside from the usual story update. But before this – don’t forget to participate in the monthly “new looks” poll here. This time it’s for Mariam.

First of all, Jack will get a special power in the next update in rather interesting circumstances. It will happen during the main quest story, so don’t worry – you won’t miss it.

As always, I will aim for 2 H scenes for the next update, yet one of the artists mentioned that he will need to care of a real-life issue during this month. This may cut an H event from the schedule or it will be a lighter version. We’ll see how it will go and I will keep you posted through weekly reports, so stay tuned.

There are issues with some MonGirl Sexpedition’s features at the moment and I will try to fix them during this period. Namely, the remapping problem where some buttons can return to a default state after you remapped them if these are active in the default configuration. I’ve already started working on this earlier yet didn’t manage to pinpoint the source of the issue. Hope to do it this month.

Another problem I will try to take care of is the limit for RPG Maker’s even pages. This barred me from adding both new pictures from H scenes to the artist in Bright Meadows. The root of this is rather simple – I can’t update the picture png since the game already has 20 in the event in your home cave. I’ll see if I can sidestep this limitation either via code or some event tricks so you could access the pictures in the game. Oh, and just to be sure, you can’t buy a picture you can’t hang on the wall in v0.33, so don’t worry about that.

I also plan to make some quality of life changes, like adjusting some map geometry and adding new places to teleport scrolls. Hopefully, this will make your playthroughs a bit more comfortable and enjoyable.

Plus, Rena’s new skin will get some touch-ups since the artist didn’t have the time to make all the planned detail before v0.33 release.

That’s about it. Of course, this is not a full list, just the main points. For full details, check out the weekly reports where I give all the details on the progress. As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:29 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.33 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists started working on their respective tasks except for the new look for Mariam. Her poll is still will be going for 2 days, so don’t forget to participate.

I’m polishing the narrative part for the new H scene for Naka. This way I will be able to assemble her H event as soon as the art pack arrives. Aside from this, I’m working on the ancient tower interior – the direct continuation for the main questline and a puzzle for it.

Fixed the problem with pictures in players’ home cave. I had to sidestep the issue of events with graphics having too many event pages in them, up to the limit RPG Maker allows using. Made a solution that allows not to worry about this for quite a while. There are no changes in how players interact with the pictures and, of course, all your active pictures are still usable as before. Included Belle’s last H scene both to the artist’s shop and home list.

Increased zone exits in some of Ucca’s forest maps since some players had a problem finding them and considered this as a bug.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:42 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.33 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

No art previews are available at the moment, but the first one should arrive during this week.

Finished the narrative part for Naka’s H scene, just waiting for the art pack to arrive. Along with it, I prepared a new mini-quest tied to a puzzle in the ancient tower that will lead players to a relic of her tribe. Helping the kitty will net her new H event.

As for the main story and maps, these are about 50% done at the moment and I will balance advancing them with adding new features for v0.39. Mona’s mini-scene is up next.

Mariam’s new look poll is over, and players picked a reverse bunny suit for our horny girl. As usual, her new skill is already in the work and should arrive during the last week before the release.

Added alchemy system to the game. After advancing the plot far enough, Mona will offer to sell you alchemy tools along with a basic recipe book. This will allow you to brew potions from your home cave. Also, I added new upgrades for your garden to make it bigger and provide more stuff for your needs. As always, you can get these from Mudbrick. You will be able to find an optional advanced alchemy book to brew stronger potions in the ancient tower.

Fixed the issue with custom configs for the keyboard. Now, remapped functions should stay the way you changed them even if the same buttons are used in the default configurations. Previously, some of these could reset to the default config after exiting the game.

Adapted the joystick controls for the new combat system. Starting with 0.36 Mongirl Sexpedition will use a custom config that supports all combat functions with the joystick. You can see them here. Making these buttons remappable will require more time.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:45 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.33 Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Finished the narrative part for Mona’s H scene, you can see the preview here. Just advance the main quest far enough, improve your relations with Mona, and visit her in the shop during the daytime. There will be a new option for a titfuck scene.
Naka’s new H scene art and Mariam’s new look should arrive during the week. As soon as I’ll get them, I’ll make preview posts. Stay tuned!

As for the main story and maps, these are about 80% done, so most likely v0.36 will hit the release date in the usual middle of the month. If something changes, I’ll make a separate info post to inform you.

Arranged custom voice track for Naka and her new H scene. Akin to Mariam’s, this one won’t use generic sounds like, for example, Mona’s H scenes do.

Added a new, powerful spell for Jack. You can find it in the ancient tower zone, and it will require wisdom of level 3 to learn. It acts as a flamethrower, spraying all enemies caught in the path for high damage if they won’t dodge out of the way.
Naka’s and Rena’s first H scenes can be replayed by inviting them to the hot springs zone from inns. Just don’t forget to locate this zone in Thula’s outskirts first.

Changed Bella’s moonshine quest. Now you can properly trigger it without finding the hot spring zone in Thula’s outskirts.

Adjusted maximum unlocked hearts in the girl journal with up-to-date information. Fixed Mariam not getting her first heart filled under some condiitons.

Added a merchant to Ar’Abad town. Among other stuff, he sells iron that you will need for alchemy and other upgrades. Since it’s a rather rare resource, I added another way to get it with jink.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:36 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.33 is up for public download! You can check out the full changelog here and get the game here:

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for MacOS and Linux. Windows doesn’t need any extras to run.

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:03 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.36 is up for download! You can get it here. So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

v0.36 brings 2 new H scenes with Naka and Mona. Here’s the preview for Naka’s event. And Mona’s preview is here.

The main quest will take you to the ancient tower that will lead players to our adventurous kitty, Naka. Helping her to get a relic from her tribe will net you her new H event. This scene is using a new, arranged custom voice track. It’s like Mariam’s and doesn’t use generic sounds like, for example, Mona’s H scenes do.

Speaking about Mona, our big girl is almost always up for some fun. To get her new H event, you will need to get her trust and invite her to the hot springs zone around Thula. Then, visit Mona in her shop and ask for a titfuck.

Mariam’s new look poll is over, and players picked a reverse bunny suit for our horny girl. Here’s the preview. You can get it the usual way – collect some dream shards and talk with Maggie about illusions to buy it. Rena also got an update on her tribal hunter look. The artist didn’t have the time to put all the details in. Here’s an updated preview.

Adapted the joystick controls for the new combat system. Starting with 0.36 Mongirl Sexpedition will use a custom config that supports all combat functions with the joystick. You can see them here. Making these buttons remappable will require more time. You are welcome to share any thoughts or feedback on these.

Added alchemy system to the game. After advancing the plot far enough, Mona will offer to sell you alchemy tools along with a basic recipe book. This will allow you to brew potions from your home cave. Also, I added new upgrades for your garden to make it bigger and provide more stuff for your needs. As always, you can get these from Mudbrick. You will be able to find an optional advanced alchemy book to brew stronger potions in the ancient tower.

Added a new, powerful spell for Jack. You can find it in the ancient tower zone, and it will require the wisdom of level 3 to learn. It acts as a flamethrower, spraying all enemies caught in the path for high damage if they won’t dodge out of the way.

Naka’s and Rena’s first H scenes can be replayed by inviting them to the hot springs zone from inns. Just don’t forget to locate this zone in Thula’s outskirts first.

Changed Bella’s moonshine quest. Now you can properly trigger it without finding the hot spring zone in Thula’s outskirts.

Adjusted maximum unlocked hearts in the girl journal with up-to-date information. No lasting consequences and these values will update the next time you interact with them.

Added a merchant to Ar’Abad town. Among other stuff, he sells iron that you will need for alchemy and other upgrades. Since it’s a rather rare resource, I added another way to get it with jink.

Fixed the issue with custom configs for the keyboard. Now, remapped functions should stay the way you changed them even if the same buttons are used in the default configurations. Previously, some of these could reset to the default config after exiting the game.

Added the maximum amount of potions Jack can carry in their description to make the number obvious.

Fixed the problem with pictures in players’ home cave. I had to sidestep the issue of events with graphics having too many event pages in them, up to the limit RPG Maker allows using. Made a solution that allows not to worry about this for quite a while. There are no changes in how players interact with the pictures and, of course, all your active pictures are still usable as before. Included Belle’s last H scene, both to the artist’s shop and home list. No lasting consequences from previous saves and you don’t need anything special to unlock the pictures after getting Belle’s last H scene.

Increased zone exits in some of Ucca’s forest maps since some players had a problem finding them and considered this as a bug.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:38 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.36 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

The artists are hard at work, sketching new graphics. So far, I expect one new full-length scene for Rena and a new character for v0.4. Yorna’s fans are already familiar with her. Can you guess who it is? Stay tuned for updates!

I finished the narrative part for Rena’s new H scene, just waiting for the art pack to arrive. It will be available after her quest. As a reward, she will teach Jack the way of showing affection in her tribe. In an intimate way, of course.

v0.4 will bring a new mini-quest instead of a puzzle. It will feature playing cards with a rather interesting opponent and uncovering his secrets. It’s already done at the moment, just need to playtest it.

Aside from this, I’m working on the new zones for the ancient tower. The next update will continue the main quest there and unlock Jack’s hidden potential.

Fixed Mona’s problem with her 3rd heart. Now she properly gets it after you will ask her for a titfuck and have 15 affection. No lasting consequences for saves.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:02 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.36 is up for download. You can check the changes here and get the game here:

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:18 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.36 public release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Rena’s new H scene arrived, and you can see a preview here. Elly’s new dress takes a bit longer to finish than initially expected due to some real-life issues on the artist’s side. Still, she assured me that it will be done before the release. I’ll post a preview right after I get it.

The release date is drawing closer and you can expect the new version (v0.4) to appear on the standard schedule – November 14th. If anything changes, I’ll make a separate info post to give players a heads-up.
All the new maps for the main quest are finished and the rest of the time will be focused on playtesting and adding extras.

Added titfuck on-map animation for both wolf and tiger girls in the Niko forest. It’s about the same as lamias have, but now you can do it with them too. Wuffgirls are fans of it.

Fixed a nasty bug that prevented players from advancing Mona’s quest if they focused on Elly’s questline too much. No lasting consequences, you will be able to complete both without restarting the game.

Fixed a rare bug that prevented Robert from appearing in Thula’s inn in specific circumstances.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:00 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.40 is up for download! You can get it here. So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

v0.36 brings 1 new H scene with Rena. Here’s the preview for it.

Rena found a clue about her lost sister and need Jack’s help. Helping her will lead you to her new H event. Rena will teach Jack how her fellow tribesmen make love. This scene has a bit of experimentation in the narrative part and I would like to hear your opinion on it.

Elly received a new look. This time players picked a nice and cute fit for her. Here’s the preview. You can get it the usual way – collect some dream shards and talk with Maggie about illusions to buy it.

Rena also got an update on her tribal hunter look too. The artist didn’t have the time to put all the details in. Here’s an updated preview.

After reaching the end of the current main quest (and getting a new skill), you will be able to complete the sword quest from the start of the game. Just use the bed in your home and follow the lead to pass a trial and get a customizable sword.

A special character will appear in v0.4. You can see her preview here.

v0.4 will bring a new mini-quest instead of a puzzle. It will feature playing cards with a rather interesting opponent and uncovering his secrets.

Added titfuck on-map animation for both wolf and tiger girls in the Niko forest. It’s about the same as lamias have, but now you can do it with them too. Wuffgirls are fans of it.

Fixed a nasty bug that prevented players from advancing Mona’s quest if they focused on Elly’s questline too much. No lasting consequences, you will be able to complete both without restarting the game.

Fixed a rare bug that prevented Robert from appearing in Thula’s inn in specific circumstances.

Fixed a problem with two puzzles, including one in the Ancient tower. Now, it properly saves the state even if the player loads up the game menu. Both puzzles were solvable as-is previously, this fix just addresses the issue with changing puzzle pieces after calling the on-map menu.

Fixed some of Rena’s pictures for your home cave.

Fixed Mona’s problem with her 3rd heart. Now she properly gets it after you will ask her for a titfuck and have 15 affection. No lasting consequences for saves.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:10 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.40 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Some players asked why monthly plan posts disappeared. I decided to drop them in favor of weekly reports since I give all the details on week by week basis, checking out all the points from monthly plan posts and adding extras as they appear. Plus, monthly plan posts had about 0 popularity and records on the lowest number of reads. So, these are a part of weekly reports now.

Artists started working on H scenes for v0.45. I plan to get 2 of them. One for Mona and another one for Hanako. Plus, Mona’s new looks poll for the upcoming update will soon end, adding to her visual options. Don’t forget to participate if you haven’t already.

I’ve already prepared the narrative part for Hanako’s H scene and just wait for the art pack to arrive to properly assemble it in the game. As you may know, Hanako is far different from her carefree sibling, Ayane. And even if she permits some pervy stuff, it will be on her terms. This H scene will be right up your alley if you have a thing for feet.

The next week I plan to proceed with the main quest and Mona’s new H event. It will involve some alchemy and potion brewing mixed with some steamy action. Perhaps she will show a bit of a new side to her if you are willing to listen. Either way, the H scene’s narrative should be ready during the week. If you are a fan of our big girl Mona, stay tuned for updates!

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:52 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.40 Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Sadly, the last week didn’t get any previews for the new art. It’s understandable since we are getting closer to December with all its hustle and bustle. Still, we should get the first ones this week.

After finishing Hanako’s narrative part, I focused on Mona’s new H scene. This time our big girl wants to practice her old recipes from her homeworld. Since nobody needs these in Bright Meadows, she fears getting rusty with them and asks Jack to find a rare red flower that somehow grows close to the cold regions in her world. The said brew increases certain desires, and, of course, Jack will get to participate in the test run.

Both Hanako and Mona got their respective mini-quests for getting new H scenes. Hanako uses the old “Temple of fluff” questline, while Mona’s quest is standalone. Don’t forget to check your quest journal if you’ll feel lost about what you need to do.

Added a new spell for Jack’s magical repertoire. This time it will be a fireball spell, a direct upgrade from the firepuff.

Added new monster girl type enemy. This time a snow leopard girl like Rena, but since you will be trespassing on their hunting grounds, they won’t be too happy to see you. Plus, they get all the on-map H scenes available this far. You will encounter snow leopards in the snow mountains to the South.

Added a new puzzle for v0.45. It focuses on the classic mechanic of water jugs where the player needs to fill exact values in different vessels to solve it.

Added a new treasure map for the new zone. You can grab it as a reward for solving the new puzzle in the snowy mountains.

Fixed a rather strange bug that allowed projectiles like arrows to “move” while they were bumping into an obstacle and still have their hitbox active. This allowed ranged enemies like wolf girls to literally shoot themselves.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:23 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.40 is up for public download! You can check out the full changelog here and get the game here:

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:52 am

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.40 public release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

I had a bit of a clusterfuck at the start of the week so, here’s the shifted weekly report.

Hanako’s H scene is fully finished and integrated into the game. You can see the preview here. One of her servants will contact you after advancing the main quest far enough. Just follow the hint and get the H scene. Mona’s new dress also arrived, and you can check it out here. The only art asset still missing at the moment for the v0.45 release is Mona’s H scene pack, yet the artist assured me he will finish before the release date.

Speaking of the release date, it should be in the usual window, December 14th with the best outcome. Though it could be shifted a bit if the artist will need more time to finish Mona’s H event art. Either way, if this happens, I will make an info post.

The main questline and all the optional stuff, including the new Ayane scene where she tricks humans in Thula’s outskirts, are done. I’m mainly focused on playtesting and adding small details at the moment.

Fixed a graphical bug that removed the barrier in the desert after you interacted with it for the first time. It would still be there before you get Robert’s help, but without the animation. Now, it works properly.

Increased all spell damage for a more comfortable playthrough as a mage since the main problem should be hitting your targets with these.

Fixed a bug that allowed Maggie to provide several tips at once, including already beaten steps.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:34 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.45 is up for download! You can get it here. So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

v0.45 brings 2 new H scenes with Hanako and Mona.

Hanako’s scene is rather unique. You can see the preview here. As you may know, she is far different from her carefree sibling, Ayane. And even if she permits some pervy stuff, it will be on her terms. This H scene will be right up your alley if you have a thing for feet. To get it, simply advance the main quest and follow her lead to the fox temple in Niko forest.

Here’s Mona’s H scene preview. This time our big girl wants to practice her old recipes from her homeworld. Since nobody needs these in Bright Meadows, she fears getting rusty with them and asks Jack to find a rare red flower that somehow grows close to the cold regions in her world. The said brew increases certain desires, and, of course, Jack will get to participate in the test run. To get this quest you’ll need to visit Mona’s shop after advancing the main quest far enough and getting the second level of affection for her.

Mona’s got a new look that players picked for her. This time it’s more on the tempting/seductress side. Here’s a preview. As always, you can unlock it with Maggie’s help.

Added new spells for Jack’s magical repertoire. This time it will be a fireball spell, a direct upgrade from the firepuff. The second one is a heal spell and you will unlock it via the main quest.

Added new monster girl type enemy. This time a snow leopard girl like Rena, but since you will be trespassing on their hunting grounds, they won’t be too happy to see you. Plus, they get all the on-map H scenes available this far. You will encounter snow leopards in the snow mountains to the South.

Added a new puzzle for v0.45. It focuses on the classic mechanic of water jugs where the player needs to fill exact values in different vessels to solve it.

Added a new treasure map for the new zone. You can grab it as a reward for solving the new puzzle in the snowy mountains.

Fixed a graphical bug that removed the barrier in the desert after you interacted with it for the first time. It would still be there before you get Robert’s help, but without the animation. Now, it works properly.

Increased all spell damage for a more comfortable playthrough as a mage since the main problem should be hitting your targets with these.

Fixed a bug that allowed Maggie to provide several tips at once, including already beaten steps.

Fixed a rather strange bug that allowed projectiles like arrows to “move” while they were bumping into an obstacle and still have their hitbox active. This allowed ranged enemies like wolf girls to literally shoot themselves.

Fixed a graphical bug for puzzle plates that I use in several puzzles. They no longer flicker between states if the player tries to interact with them. This was a pure graphical bug and didn’t affect puzzle logic in any way.

Removed some quest goals that were stuck in the journal even after you’ve completed them.

Fixed a rare bug that could get Lord Leopold stuck in phase transitions. The change is retroactive and will work with all your previous saves. You just need to restart the fight.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:29 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.45 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

The artists started out with their tasks, the main thing is the new Mariam’s H scene. Plus, I finished up with the narrative part for it to help with getting the mood better. You will be able to finally open her chastity belt in the upcoming update with all the corresponding rewards. Since it’s a special occasion, this H event will be a bit bigger than usual. The short version will be about the same as others though. So, if you aren’t a fan of long H scenes, make sure you have short scenes enabled in the options. If you didn’t see it before, call the main options menu and check out the “H Scene Length” there.

Aside from this, I focused on making a new, volcanic zone for the new update. You’ll visit it during the main quest, aside from optional activities like Mariam’s quest.

Made a new puzzle for the new zone. It’s a numbers puzzle, not too hard especially with the in-game hint.

Fixed a bug in the hot springs area around Thula where Jack could potentially walk in on himself having fun.

Yeehaw Games

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects