Vulpix Adventure [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Vulpix Adventure [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:21 pm

She smirked, rubbing her dick against your face as she said, "Yup, I'm you're Mistress. And you are my fuck pet cock slut~ so come on, be the Best Girl you said you wanted to be and get to work tending to my fuckpole."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:53 pm

I let out a pleased hum at being called Best Girl before reaching up and hugging her cock to my chest, nuzzling and kissing her cock head, my tongue poking and prodding her cum hole in a tired, sloppy and all together lewd rendition of a French kiss.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:21 pm

She smirked and scritched at your ears, grinding herself between your breasts as her cock head pulsed and twitched, soon leaking a nice flow of pre that you found absolutely delicious.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:36 pm

I Moaned and shook in pleasure at the feeling of her fingers on my ears, leaning into her hand as I suckled on her cock tip, drinking her pre and loving her strong flavor.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:30 pm

"Hehe, you human-like pokemon always seem to enjoy that so... mhm, well, come on then, rape your face on my prick and I promise I'll give both ears lots of attention when you're done~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:35 am

((10))

I let out a light hum mixed with a whimper, feeling afraid of trying to take the massive shaft down my throat, instead, I decided to try and tease mistress a bit, and tried to work up the courage drooling down her shaft and using my tits on it as I tried to take in more at a time.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:57 am

(Roll-12)

She frowns a bit, but after a moment she seems to accept this, grunting and groaning as she pressed you into the bed and begins to fuck the front of your body, her balls rubbing back and forth against your groin as she seesaws her cock between your tits.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:26 am

I squeaked as I realized how long she was but did my best to try and swallow more, choking myself as I tried to help her cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:56 am

She moaned as you took her cockhead into your mouth, but she didn't try to shove into your throat, content for now it seemed to just go ahead and rape the front of your body as she frotted against you faster.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:42 am

I moaned my tongue exploring her cock head as I shivered in pleasure it felt so lewd to do this and so good~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:55 pm

"Mmhm, am gonna fuck you a few times every day, until you're the perfect, most obedient cocksleeve fuck-toy I've ever had~" She said with a smirk, reaching down to tug at your nipples as she started going a bit faster.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:51 am

I let out a half aroused and half afraid squeak moaning as she sped up, and moaning more as she teased and tugged on my sensitive nipples.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:55 am

The speed picked up quite shortly, and before long she pulled back and let loose a lewd cry as she began coating your front and face with her thick, musky cream.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:01 am

I moaned, and before I knew it I was cumming hard as well, my brain felt like it was going to melt out my ears.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:40 pm

Panting above you, she smirked as she rubbed her cockhead against your slit and pucker. You soon felt another cock flop against your face, and looked up to see her Hypno was rubbing his own member against your face eagerly as well.

"Mhm, be a good fuckpet, and tell me which hole I should fuck now... and service my Hypno as well~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:18 pm

I blinked "Hmm~? Pussy~? To breed me~?" I moaned and shivered, before blushing and moving to suck the Hypno's balls and use my tits on his dick, letting mistress do what she wanted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:57 pm

"Good Girl, Good Fuckpet~" She said, before slamming on home into your pussy, breaching your womb as she lifted your lower half up a bit and set you into a mating press as she wildly began seeking to do just that. As for the Hypno, he groaned happily and started thrusting, his own pre leaking forth to join with Mistress's cum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:06 pm

I squealed and moaned, and screamed in pleasure into the Hypno's sack, sucking on it and letting him use my tit pussy as much as he wanted, my brain felt like it was filling more and more with the need to be a Good Girl everything else was fading.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:56 am

You were a good girl... good girls obeyed their Mistress. They were fuck toys for them... breeding bitches. It was your duty to do whatever you could to please your Mistress. Her pleasure was all that mattered to you, because you were a good girl... no, not just a good girl.

The best girl.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games