Vulpix Adventure [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Vulpix Adventure [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:33 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Alexandria "Lexi" Sutcliffe
Species: Vulpix
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/44/6c/43/446c43ae3cf3d59260e7a535e94a6d18.jpg
Bio: A Girl who loved pokemon Lexi had played at least one game of every gen, she enjoyed having pokemon plushies, and pokemon clothes, hoodies to underwear. She played main series and spin offs. She liked cosplaying as both characters and mon. And one day when cosplaying as Vulpix someone asked her if she'd take a chance to go to the world of pokemon if she could and she'd happily said yes. Next thing she knew she was waking up naked in a forest with two fox ears on her head, and two fox tails sprouting out just over her ass, what the hell?!

The ears and tail both felt real, and felt rather nice when you rubbed your hand over them. However, you had no idea where you were and you seemed to be in the middle of some forest or other, which could be practically any forest in the Pokemon series. You could hear some sounds to your right, to your left, and ahead that you could perhaps seek to investigate, if you felt like doing so.
Kuragari

Re: Vulpix Adventure [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:40 am

I sighed and looked around, feeling rather well, flummoxed, confused, what the hell was going on? Shaking my head I decided to head for the closest noise I had heard maybe there would be someone I could ask for help to figure out what the hell was going on? Or where I was? At least what region I was in hopefully.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:46 am

Heading on over, you found yourself discovering a small creek, where a cute, femboy wearing a cap like Ash Ketchum's was kneeling as he filled a canteen. He turned and then squealed excitedly when he saw you,"W~Woah! A Vulpix! I didn't know you could find them in Ilex forest!" He then blushed when he saw you were naked.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/876691778059780106/877784143059116084/sample_78ccfb54c698ecdcdb8689541fcb987e.jpg
I really wanted to use this character somewhere x3
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:53 am

I blinked and blinked again, I was, an actual Vulpix now? Wot? Ilex? That was...Johto right? It'd been forever since I'd played that series but I was pretty sure that was mostly bugs, flying and a Celibi? What the hell was I doing here? Hmm, "Can you understand me?" I asked him, before, hiding behind a tree as I realized yeah that was a guy and I was naked, my head poking out to look at him.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:18 am

The femboy squeaks, nearly stumbling back into the creek as he replied with "Y~You can talk? W~Woah... t~this is amazing..." He reached for a pokeball, then paused a bit as he mumbled aloud to himself, "H-huh... can a regular pokeball catch the human like mons?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:21 am

I blinked and looked at him "No, No they can't and should you really be trying to catch any Mon who doesn't want to go with you?" I asked him, lying on the first part and guilt tripping him on the second with no shame at all, I did not want to be caught "Honestly I don't even know how I got here, I was walking, got knocked out, and woke up here, I mean, I'm only a two tails, I don't even have all six yet." I told him quickly "No way would I wander out here on purpose."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:53 am

He seemed ready to say something else at that, giving you a look... then his eyes widened and his jaw slacked and... you saw him gazing past you? You turned your head... only to catch sight of a girl with long blue hair standing behind a Hypno who was-

The next thing you knew, you were happily suckling upon a long, throbbing cock of the girl, while you heard the femboy moaning just a short ways to your left.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:57 am

I smiled around the massive slab of cock meat in my mouth, my jaw felt almost painfully stretched to accept it, and I was having some trouble breathing, but it just felt right to be bouncing my face up and down it, letting my drool and her pre drip down onto my tits, nothing else mattered besides sucking her massive slab of cock meat, at least, not for the moment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:11 am

"Mmhm, good girl~ Good Vulpix~ You're gonna be my new personal fuckpet~" She said, humming as she glanced off to the side briefly, then returned her attention to you as she scritched at your ears. "Such a good foxy... gonna make you into such a slutty girl~ Mhm, you want my cum yet~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:23 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

d20=2
#FF40FF color for hypno stuff

I let out a happy yip as I sucked more eagerly pushing myself deeper and deeper until I could feel her balls on my chin, I wanted to be a Good Girl~ obeying my mistress and being a Good Girl~ was the best! Leaning eagerly into her ear scratches I happily pulled my mouth off her cock to answer her "Do Good Girls~ get cum? I wanna be a Good Girl~ no I wanna be Best Girl!" I babbled happily hugging her massive cock with my tits and nuzzling her cock head and cum slit lovingly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:42 am

Moaning as your rubbed yourself against her in such a manner, she grinned and cupped your chin as she said, "Good girls do indeed get cum~ and best girls get all the cum~ Of course, the best girls also present their needy, cock hungry pussies to their mistress and beg to be bred like the slutty things they are~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:53 am

I blinked at my mistress before smiling at her happy she was sharing her Wisdom with me, I wanted to be Best Girl! After all~ Turning around I happily pushed my face down into the ground so I could reach back with both my hands and spread my ass cheeks to give my mistress a view at my holes "Please Use my virgin pussy as your personal cum dump mistress! Pull my tails, bite me, spank me, rape me, capture me and get me registered not as your pokemon but as your personal cock toy! Keep me pregnant! Put egg after egg into me and don't give me a break I want to be your Cum Sock~ I want to be the best girl! Best Girl of All Best girls~!" I begged my eyes now swirling hearts and my head even more funny than before, what, what was happening~ It felt so good~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:20 am

It felt even better, because a moment later her cock was breaching your womb, her hand was tugging your tail and using it like a handle, your cheeks were getting spanked as she mounted you and growled into your ear, nipping at your neck as she drove wildly and eagerly into you. For a brief moment you heard a squeal of pleasure that sounded like it belonged to that femboy, but then all you could hear was your own lewd cries as your new Mistress claimed you good, hard, fast and deep.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:31 pm

I was soon moaning, Yipping, yowling, and squealing, my body felt like it was on fire, my hot, soaked pussy clung to her fuck-shaft and desperately tried to milk it as I happily let her use me however she wanted, wanting to be the very Best Girl~ for my mistress~ even if some part was telling me this should hurt I just accepted it and all the pleasure that came with it, liking the pain as she claimed me~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:13 pm

"My new fuck pet, my plaything, breeding toy... once I fill you and coat you, you're gonna be the best girl and put yourself in the pokeball... then you'll pop back out and clean my cock of cum while I figure out what to do with that femboy you found too~" She growled huskily into your ears as she continued to slam and jackhammer away at you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:27 pm

I squealed and came hard around her, not just once but again and again, I wasn't exactly experienced in the first place, but thanks to the burning need in my pussy I was all to mindlessly happy to go along with whatever she wanted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:45 pm

You weren't sure how many times you came, but after about five minutes of dicking from your new owner she slammed on home and filled you with a gallon of her spunk, then pulled out and coated the rest onto you as she offered you a poke ball to capture yourself with.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:56 pm

((Nat1))

I was blissed out, my tails and legs twitching, but I caught myself, then hopped back out kneeling in front of her and licking all the cum up from her cock and balls, my last thought as I finished and past out into her balls was hoping that I'd been a Good Girl~ for my mistress.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:06 pm

The next while was blurry and foggy one for you, but when you came back out it was in a hotel room, and your Mistress was showing you her throbbing hard fuck pole as she looked down at you expectantly. The light in the window suggested it was now evening.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:14 pm

I shuddered and groaned, my head felt a bit fuzzy and my tongue weird, smacking my lips and wetting them I looked at her "Mistress~?" I let out a soft confused moan before sleepily grabbing at the hard cock.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games