Trapped in a Game [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Trapped in a Game [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:14 am

The Tavernkeeper blushes brightly and squirms about as you compliment her pussy so, your words only seeming to make her drip more as she soon pushes your face into her folds, allowing her dress to fall down around you as she says, "N~No rush... t~take your time... a~and my name is Jeira... I~I own the t~tavern a~aand aaaaah~!" She whines, shuddering as you get to work, her thighs squeezing your head in closer to her delicate and sensually sweet flower.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:22 am

I giggled as I got a rather lewd idea, Working at her pussy for, however long she wanted me too, I'd also tease her ass with my fingers, lubing up with her juices and fingering her, spreading her other hole more and more as I kept worshipping her pussy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:41 am

She whined and gasped, quickly cumming once you started teasing her ass. From how tight it was, you got the feeling she'd never really used it. But she gripped the counter and ground her folds against your own face, smearing her sweet nectar all over your head as she panted and moaned. From the sounds of it, she was still trying to get things for customers, but with you doing such a good job, it was harder for her. Not that the customers seemed to mind given the pleasured chuckles as some seemed to be watching or eavesdropping on the fun.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:44 am

I decided to give her a break for a second, but in reality I was switch my position, using my tongue on her ass to pleasure and spread it more and finger blasting her while I did it until either she stopped me or I was coated, it was my only goal, in fact, humming into her ass I wondered if I could skip time, I'd probably be here for a hour or two, right?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:14 am

You wind up skipping time for about five hours, a blur of light and faces and movement as you find yourself forcing her to the ground where she keeps her legs locked around your head and her hand on your scalp as she stuffs you into her ass, then her pussy, then really both as she squeals and cums about a dozen times til she flops back and passes out in front of you. You of course, have a fair bit of your face and even hair coated in feminine juices~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:20 am

I blushed and gently worked to wake her up, rubbing my pussy on her face, smacking her a bit and waving the strongest alcohol I could find by her nose to wake her up before I started looking for a person to whore myself out to, even if my new girlfriend, Jeira, seemed to still mostly be out of it, I had a job to do after all.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:32 pm

She didn't get up, so you got up... and were immediately grabbed by two random futa's who promptly slammed you onto their poles and began fucking you nice and slow.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:18 pm

I let out a yelp "H~Hey Girl~s I~I don't mind s~some fun B~but you gotta pay for it~ This is business n~not a charity~?" I tried to joke with them, even as my needy pussy ached with delight.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:47 pm

"We'll pay." One of them said with a smirk.

"After we fuck you silly~" The other finished, as the pair began working in sync, ensuring one was always pulling out as the other shoved in, and vice versa.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:05 am

I let out a squeak, surprised at how in sync they were, and after all the licking not only was I incredibly horny, but it felt kinda hard to even move move tongue, bracing myself I started rocking and rolling my hips back and forth riding the two of them, moaning like a slut.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:50 am

"Such a slutty girl... mhm, worth more than one go methinks." The futa behind you said, the one in front grunting as she chuckled and said, "Oh yes, she's good and tight and easy on the eyes by a long shot~ better than the last few whores we've had a go at lately."

Even as they spoke, they kept slamming away at you, albeit in slow fashion that was building your pleasure up rather quickly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:55 am

I was moaning and wiggling in their grasp, maybe it was my own horniness but they seemed better than the randos that I'd fucked on the streets yesterday, or maybe it was because I hadn't gotten cock today, it felt nice having these big strong, hot, cocks burying themselves into me again and again~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:16 am

They kept going, fucking you through four orgasms before they finally hilted into you and began to fill you with their thick jizz. They only pulled out when their seed drew to a trickle, both shoving their cocks into your face once they sat you down.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:27 am

I shuddered and quickly began licking and sucking on the two shafts, cleaning them both with a grin on my face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:41 am

Your body tingled pleasantly as you went ahead and cleaned them off, the two leaving their gold with you as they made for their tables. This gave you a chance to check on your new girlfriend Jeira as she slowly started to come around.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:54 am

I giggled and crawled over leaning down to give her a kiss "Feeling better~?" I purred playfully to the milf.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:54 am

"A~Aaahhh... uuuwoooaaaahh..." Was all she really managed as she panted hard and wriggled about this way and that.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:28 am

I giggled and pushed my cummy holes in front of her face "I got customer's right away~" I teased her a bit, giving her cunt a fond pat.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:41 am

She shuddered and sputtered a bit, only half awake as she mindlessly licked some of the cum out of you before shuddering a bit and asking, "A~Ahh... d~did they pay?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:12 am

I giggled and showed her the money "Yuppers~ You're lucky I like money so much or I probably would have forgotten~ If you wanted to stop you should have told me~" I teased her "Instead of just passing out~"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games