No Home But The Road [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

No Home But The Road [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu May 13, 2021 2:05 pm

Character Sheet:
Ze Blitzkrieg Wrote:Name: Ghaznak zor Durgoth
Appearance:
Ref
Race: Orc
Perks:
Powerfully Built: This character possesses an especially powerful physique, giving them an advantage in situations where raw strength is needed.
All Enduring: Years of living in the harshest conditions has given this character an advantage in situations where stamina is required to muscle through.
Powerful Scent: Unusual, but not unheard of, among orcs, this character exudes potent pheromones, especially potent around the genitals. Useful for making the opposite sex more pliable.
A Warrior's Upbringing: This character was born in the harsher parts of the world, and has spent a good amount of their life fighting to survive. The fact they're still alive proves the education stuck.
Flaws:
Rut-Prone: An unfortunate side effect of orcish virility, the character is easily distracted if they don't find regular release, and weaker to resisting sexual temptation.
Poor Temper: This character is easily provoked, and finds it difficult to swallow slights or insults to their pride, imagined or otherwise.
Background: Ghaznak was born in the northern stretches of Orcish lands, part of the loose confederation of families known as the Frostfang clans by their fellow, for the mountains whose marches they called home. Physically powerful, he found some acclaim within his tribes from a young age, proving himself in skirmishes and raids when they took place, and even in fending off the odd beast or worse from the farthest north. As such, he chosen from among the various young warriors to see to the safety of their elected chieftain on his trek to the Orcish capital to see their needs met by the council held there every year. It was an easy job, more ceremonial than anything else due to the relative safety of the capital, but a necessary one none the less. It was also a mercy that spared him from an inglorious end, for his tiny settlement was one that fell prey to a wave of the horrors beyond the mountains that swept through their lands in his absence.

Guilt-stricken by the news, and left without much of a family to return to, Ghaznak opted to take to a life of wandering rather than incorporate himself into a neighboring clan willing to have him. He had heard the lands to the south were prosperous, where humans and elves and all manner else of civilized folk lived. A place where he could carve himself out a new home, win himself new acclaim, or at the very least, get the hell out of the snow for a while.

Turn-Ons: Ahegao, huge cock, large insertions, excessive cum, cock comparison, domination, sexual favors, cock worship, teasing, light bondage, MILFs, gentle femdom, musk, femboys/traps, harem

Turn-Offs: guro, death, bathroom stuff, ovipostion, tentacles

The trek down from the mountains had taken several days. A journey on foot that would have long since exhausted most races, but you were only just beginning to feel it sap your strength and ache your feet. You were approaching a small human settlement, located on the outskirts of one of their many kingdoms. You had known it was in this area for a long while now, though had never bothered to learn its name. It had offered no purpose to you and your kind before, though now it was as good a destination as any.

The sun had just dipped under the horizon as you approached and they sky faded to an ever dimming lilac. Your eyes good still see well enough to make out the guard standing by the wooden gates and makeshift palisade, its scrawny by comparison form wrapped up in firs and padding that hid any semblance of shape to help discern gender. The figure seemed slumped partially against the wall behind it, helmeted head dipped low, and as your footfalls approached close enough for you to be heard, it did not stir. Sleeping on the job. If these humans knew what was beyond the mountains, you doubt any of them would get much sleep at all.

Still, there seemed to be no one else around, the fields outside the town unmanned by all but scarecrows at this time and no other guards at this post. The gate appeared shut with no obvious way to open it from this side, though it didn't look sturdy enough to withhold your own strength if you so chose to force it open. You could try and awaken the guard, though how they would react to being startled awake by an orc at this late hour is uncertain. You could always try and make your way around the side of the walled settlement. There would likely be another gate with a hopefully more professional guard to speak to. Though was more walking really what you wanted to do right now?
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Re: No Home But The Road [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu May 13, 2021 6:35 pm

After a long trek through the wilderness, the last thing Ghaznak wanted to see was a guard slacking off. He had expected push back from the human denizens of this little hamlet, at the very least some scorn, but somehow this welcome was even worse. True, he could have walked the walls of the city to find another gate, if there even was one, but that would take more time than he was willing to spend. He wanted warm food, a warm bed, and if he was lucky, maybe a warm woman to share it with. As he approached the guardsmen, he did his best not to look too threatening; no easy feat to accomplish, considering his mass. Then, bringing one of his hands to his mouth, he coughed, louder than one usually might, as an attempt to garner their attention.

"Lookin' for a place to stay the night. Looks like you could use one more." He said gruffly, hoping his pronunciation in the human tongue wasn't too off.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu May 13, 2021 6:57 pm

The guard shook awake with a jolt, their helmet clanging against the wall behind them as their head shot upright. One hand shakily gripped the spear to their side as they let out a startled string of noises. "Huh- uh- whu-" the voice soft and stuttering as a pair of big, brown eyes blink away at sleep. Able to see the face more clearly, the guard seems to be a woman, unless human men are even softer looking than you recalled. Her eyes widen as she sees you before and her fingers shake as they try to grip her spear tighter, managing only to make to slip from her grasp and drop to the floor beside her.

"Ahhhh!" she yells out, her other hand reaching for her belt where she pulled free a horn that she went to blow, clearly not listening to what you were saying. She blew a couple more times, until she was out of breath and nothing but a dwindling whistle came out of the horn. At that point, she dropped the horn too and smacked a hand futilely against your broad chest as she tried to keep herself upright while catching her breath.

"Don't... ahh... don't eat me! I swear I'll... Help! Help! Orc raid! Orc raid! I'm going to be eaten!" she cries out and soon footsteps are heard from the other side of the palisade. Your keen senses track the sound of movement up some wooden steps on the other side and you raise your head to see two startled, half armoured guards summoned by the horn, now drawing bows aimed at you.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu May 13, 2021 7:07 pm

Ghaznak resisted the urge to swear as the startled guard alerted what must have been the whole settlement to his presence, if only because he was sure they would take it as a call to war with how damned jumpy they were. Before he could do much to settle the woman down, it seemed her reinforcements had arrived, and he was staring down two longbows and their wields, arrows pointed at his chest.

"Does this look like a raid to you?" He asked, doing his best not to shout in indignation. It was clear as day at least one of the assembled humans had never been on the receiving end of one, if she took a lone orc polite enough to announce his presence as a band of raiders. "If I'd wanted to eat you, I'd have done it while you were sleepin' on the job. What kind of raider starts his plunder by asking for an inn?"

He wasn't sure if it would do any good in getting through to the woman pathetically smacking him across the chest, but hopefully the men looking to feather him like a chicken would be more amiable to reason and decide not to poke him full of holes.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu May 13, 2021 7:17 pm

The guards, either from a lack of sleep or from fear, seem a little slow in assessing the situation, though at the very least they seem clearly hesitant to loose their arrows at you and wait to hear you out. The panicking of the woman on your side of the walls doesn't cease, however, and she continues to smack her hands against your chest while retreating away from you.

"Meera!" you hear a voice cry out as the sounds of something shifting behind the wooden gates catches your attention. There is a heavy thud, and then the gates start to shift open and outsteps a young man brandishing a heavy sword. At least, heavy by human standards. It takes him both his arms to heft, though you yourself could wield something larger in the one. Either ignorant or uncaring of the distance in strength between the two of you, his eyes burn with a furious intensity at you as he approaches. "Step away from her at once, monster!"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu May 13, 2021 7:27 pm

Perhaps it was the weariness setting in, or the fact these humans seemed either too terrified of him, or too dimwitted to realize he had come to their homes in peace, but when another man appeared from within the village calling him a monster, it finally managed to piss him off. As this 'hero' come valiantly to save his damsel-in-distress approached, Ghaznak snarled, and decided to finally give them a taste of what they wanted. The sword looked heavy for the young buck who wielded it, and he bet on that slowing the kid down just enough for his next maneuver. Primarily, reaching out to seize the blade and wrench it from his grip, hoping that the hide of his gloves and the callouses beneath would stop it from cutting him too deeply. If he succeeded, he'd fling the piece of steel out to the fields around them, and seize the boy by his collar to heft him into the air.

That bit, admittedly, was to discourage the archers from shooting him in the chest, but they certainly didn't need to know that. What they did need to know, was that they were trying his damned patience, and pissing off an orcish warrior when their own could hardly hold spears was a very poor choice.

"Do I look like I want your 'Meera', boy?! I need a place to sleep, not a bitch well into hysterics!"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu May 13, 2021 7:45 pm

To your surprise, Meera kicked you hard enough in the shins for you to feel it in your travel weary state, not taking your comment about her lightly. It doesn't hinder you, but its notably more than anything the boy manages.

The boy's swing, while admirably strong given his size, was still clumsy and easy for you to catch. His eyes widened, but he tried spitting at you in defiance. Defiance which started to falter as the sword was pulled from his grasp and discarded like taking a toy from a child. "What-ah, hey!" he yelled, caught off guard as you then seized him and held him aloft. "Unhand me you beast!" The bow strings tensed once again, though neither archer fired for fear of hitting one of their own.

"Camen!" Meera yelled and went to kick your shins again, though this time you were more prepared for her. Before things could escalate further, a stern voice declared its presence. "What by the devil's breath is going on here?" A stern, older man with a cold and cutting glare stood before the lot of you as a small number of guards began to assemble behind him. He wasn't any better equipped than they were, but he held himself like a man that knew how to fight. The armour suited him better than it did anyone else. Though he didn't draw his blade. "Good heavens, my night watch is so inept, we almost lost the town to a one man Orcish raid that wasn't even happening." he says with a sigh, rubbing his forehead with his fingers. "Traveller, please put my man down. The children can go to bed now." he said, waving his hand to signal the guards to lower their weapons.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu May 13, 2021 7:53 pm

It was lucky that a voice of reason appeared when it did; by the time the older gentleman manifested himself to calm the tensions, Ghaznak was halfway to meeting the boy's request of setting him down... by launching him over the walls at the archers above. But this was as good a time as any to prove himself less than a threat, and so he lowered the boy back to the ground and released his collar with a little shove. Giving the girl who had kicked him hard enough to feel a little grunt, he pushed his way past the duo so he could go address what must have been the figure of authority in these parts.

"You don't seem keen on putting steel in me, so you've already proven my warmest welcome in these lands," The orc said as he approached, "I'm Ghaznak of... Well, you wouldn't care for clan names. I need for lodgings, and I'm willing to pay for them, despite common belief."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu May 13, 2021 8:04 pm

"You can call me Rowan." he said with a nod. "Lodgings we have, though you may find the rooms and beds a bit small. May I ask what brings you to stay at a human settlement?" he asks.

The crowd of guards lingered and it seemed their presence and the commotion was drawing people out of their homes to come see what was happening. Doors of houses near the front gates opened as heads of all ages peaked out to see the strange new arrival that had arrived at nightfall, and discontented murmurs began to spread throughout the town. Still, it seems this Rowan makes no effort to block your entrance and in fact invites you to follow him in, regardless of your answer.

"The Lost Mountain Goat Inn will be able to accommodate you, if you can pay. You carry much human coin?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu May 13, 2021 8:12 pm

"I'm just passin' through. Won't overstay my welcome," Ghaznak assured the man as he was invited into the town proper. The few glances of the townfolk he managed to catch didn't make it seem like he'd be welcomed for very long, regardless, but that was fine enough for him. Hopefully the more cosmopolitan settlements further inland would welcome his kind more warmly.

"I've got enough, I reckon. Wouldn't do me much good to set out this way if I couldn't pay for anything," He told Rowan, hoping it would discourage any further accusations of raiding, as if he had ever been much for the pillage. "Mind showin' me to the place? Don't want another run in with the town watch if I can help it."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu May 13, 2021 8:44 pm

The town seems very simple, comprised of only a few main roads and a handful of side streets. Dirt and scattered cobble make up most the paths and the buildings seem to be all built for practicality first. You're not sure what was second, but comfort was definitely low on the list. What you do notice is that many of the families looking out at the commotion seem to be missing fathers. Perhaps they are with the guardsmen, but it seems a disproportionately high trend. Whenever your gaze happens to meet someone else's, they either glare back or look away timidly.

"Aye, its just this way. Not far from either the main gates and right at its doorstep is the market. Perfect for the few travellers we get this way." Rowan says as he leads you to a building slightly larger than the ones surrounding it. The Lost Mountain Goat Inn's sign hangs lazily above its door, swaying with a heaviness that suggests it may very well drop to the ground one of these days. A small crowd keeps a close eye on you as you approach, the townsfolk seemingly very interested to see if you're staying or not. They keep their distance, however, as Rowan enters the door and lets you in. You have to bend down a little to get through the door frame, but once inside the warmth from the hearth fire makes for an immediate improvement to your surroundings.

"Rowan! I heard a lot of noise outside! Someone blowing one of those horns like it was the king's cock! Everything alright, dear-" the voice cuts off as the speaker sees you follow the guard captain inside.

The barmaid: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/17680340

"Its alright, Elissa. He's a guest. I'll cover his room and food for the first night." Rowan says, before turning to you. "Consider it an apology for a cold reception."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu May 13, 2021 9:03 pm

As unwelcoming as some of the townsfolk were, he couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for them. The lack of menfolk among their number, and the fact the walls were manned by what looked to be the village's youths, that all gave him a fairly good idea of what could have happened before his arrival to warrant such a response. He could relate to the loss of kin in recent, and it proved to somber him as he followed the guard captain into the village's rough looking inn. Luckily for him, what awaited certainly raised his spirits a bit.

"You have my gratitude. I'll try not to eat too much, but no promises." He muttered in response, giving a small, tusky grin to show the man he jested. As wonderful as free food was, he found the sight of the barmaid just as spirit-raising. It had been far too long since he'd had a woman, since before he left the capitol and come to these human lands. The sight of a buxom, lively looking redhead and the promise of bedding her did a great deal more to ease his weariness than any cup of cloudy mead could, even if he was getting ahead of himself a bit.

"I'll have whatever you've got cooking, and some company, if you don't mind."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu May 13, 2021 9:16 pm

Rowan leaves some coin with Elissa, who still seems to be composing herself after your arrival, and nods his head to you as he leaves. Elissa eventually seems to find words as you address her. "Right, yes, we'll get you some supper right away. I'm not sure what Orcs like to eat, but I've got a bit of lamb being cooked and should be some greens ready to go to and... uh... company?" she looks around, a little confused, but notes how the few other patrons in the inn at this hour seem intent on keeping a fair distance. "Uh... I suppose I can stay and chat once I'm back with your food. And something to drink, hun?"

She returns, seemingly managing this place by herself at this time, with your food and sits herself tentatively nearby. "So, what's your name then? I'm Elissa, though you can call me Eli." she says, clearly nervous around you but not letting that get in the way of being friendly. A woman like this is probably quiet popular around here you suspect. A suspicion that is confirmed when you notice how the wary glance towards you by the other patrons become looks of envy once Eli sits with you.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu May 13, 2021 11:31 pm

Maybe he had been a bit too subtle, or maybe humans just had different ways of expressing interest in spending time with the opposite sex. It was probably for the best; the poor woman still seemed somewhat terrified of him, and he didn't think trying to coax her into sharing his bed would work too well if she thought he'd snap her in half for looking at him wrong. The orc settled in after affirming his attention to drink, and when it was all presented to him, heartily dove into the fare provided. He tried his best not to appear too voracious, though. Had to at least try putting on a good first impression.

"Ghaznak. It's a bit of a mouthful, so you can call me Ghaz if you need." He answered after washing down some of the lamb with a swig of ale. His eyes briefly combed the crowd of the tavern, taking note of their envy. Certainly, a woman like Elissa would be popular among them, and he could see why they'd be jealous of some orc garnering all her attention. Didn't mean he especially cared, though.

"Don't see too many orcs around here, do you?" He decided to ask, to make conversation, "Or maybe you see too many. I can't quite tell, with how the folks look at me."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 1:20 am

"Ghaznak." she repeats, saying it slowly. With the way she says it, it might very well be the first time she's said an Orc's name. "Ghaz." She looks off to nowhere in particular as she says it, before turning her attention back to you with a smile. "Oh, right, well..." she says, blushing a little in embarrassment, your comment bringing the town's, and her own, reactions to your presence to her attention. "We've had... some interaction with your kind, though it has been a long time. Most the townsfolk won't actually have seen an Orc before, the militia mostly did, the rest of us just heard stories. I didn't really believe you were actually so... well... big." she chuckles a little, but it sounded like she was trying to disguise a gulp at first. "Ahh, don't worry too much about it. We've had our fair of hardships lately so they're just on edge. Ritherfield isn't used to this much excitement, bit of a gloomy place really, but the folk here will warm up to you eventually, I'm sure."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 1:37 am

"If it comforts you any, I haven't seen many humans either," Ghaz replied, although he couldn't quite consider it a consolation. Humans were certainly less imposing than his kind were, so there was little for him to fear among their number. He made a note not too show off his physique too much while in town; no need to scare the folks into thinking he was some boogeyman from beyond the mountains come to eat their children. He had experienced more than enough of the real thing back home to want that. At the mention of hardship, Ghaznak mulled over asking in depth as to what they faced. He remembered the low number of men in the town, and could only imagine they were called off to war, or the war had long since finished and most never returned. Neither was especially good for light conversation of dinner.

"Hardship? What kind? Always heard human lands tended to have plenty." He figured letting her volunteer the knowledge would be a good first step, ensuring he didn't ask any uncomfortable questions.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 1:48 am

Soon enough she confirmed one of your suspicions, a grim look falling upon her face. "War. A heavy one. We don't really get told the reasons all the way out here. None that seem like the full picture. But us and a neighbouring kingdom have sent men across the sea. This town has faced a few waves of men being pulled to fight. The first wave has been gone a long time without so much as a letter getting back here."

Her smile returns to her face. "But there is no need to dwell on that. If you want to know more, there's probably someone else who could give you a clearer picture. If you plan on travelling a lot, one of the larger towns would likely hear more news. We can talk about something else if you'd like..." she says, but then bites her lip in frustration, clearly struggling to find mutual ground to converse with an Orc.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 1:58 am

Ghaznak nodded grimly. So it seemed he was correct. What they could be doing, or what seas would require sailing were beyond him. Maybe he would look into it when he got further into the human lands. As he gnawed on a rib of lamb, he noticed Elissa's frustration. It was sweet of her to struggle so much in finding things to talk to him about, considering the drastically different worlds they came from. Deciding now was a better time than never, he put down the cleaned bone and took down the rest of his drink in one go.

"When I said I wanted company, I didn't mean conversation, by the way," He told her, setting the cup down with a thump for effect. "I meant keeping me company in bed. That kinda thing interest you? Can't say I've ever had a human woman before, but I reckon you've never been with an orcish man either. Call it a cultural exchange."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 2:10 am

She seems stunned at first, her eyebrows unsure if they should raise or lower themselves as she processes your statement. "I... uh..." she murmurs, clearly shocked, though a blush rises in her cheeks. "I'm very... uh... flattered... but we don't really have that casual a view of... that around here... uh..." she seems to be stammering a lot. At first you assume that's because you misjudged the sensitivity of the topic, but as you read her body language you start to pick up familiar signs. Sweating, pupil dilation, heavier breathing. These are the effects your pheromones would have on a female Orc after hours of intimate physical contact.

Were humans really that susceptible to your pheromones? She was likely very confused about her thoughts on the matter if this is the first time her body has experienced a reaction like this. Exposing her to more of our pheromones or finding other ways to push the matter or encourage more time together could sway her.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 2:19 am

If her reluctance to join him in the bedchamber might have been a disappointment, but her reaction to his proximity was very interesting. Usually it took a few hours with an orcish woman before she was soaking through her smallclothes for him, but it seemed these smaller folk to the south were effected much more quickly. He almost felt a little bad about it; but who was he to deny her body what it so obviously wanted? Besides, he had balls to empty, and there was no sense in using a hand when there was a tight, wet hole just waiting for him. Maybe she'd be more pliable if he gave her a little more exposure.

"That's a real shame, ya know. Ain't nothing wrong with keeping each other warm where I come from. Besides, it'd let ya see first hand," he reached down, hooking his thumb into his belt line so he could tug his trousers down low enough to expose the base of his cock to her, "Just how big we get up north."

He figured even the few inches she could spot before it snaked further down his leg would give her a good idea of what he was sporting, and more importantly, expose her to more of his scent.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Next

Return to Private Games