[RPG Maker] MonGirl Sexpedition

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[RPG Maker] MonGirl Sexpedition

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:47 pm

Jack’s simple life ends on his birthday with a surprise. He ends up in an unknown land full of monster girls with a task from the Goddess herself. Will he able to impress her?

Of course, this quest won’t be simple, but Jack will meet a lot of interesting girls along the way. Will they become just friends or something more? It’s up to you! Meet girls, increase your power and get the ultimate reward!

You can get the public version here.

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for MacOS and Linux. Windows doesn’t need any extras to run.

MonGirl Sexpedition has a number of special controls and in-game features. You can see a quick summary here.

Monster Girls – All kinds planned, from catgirls and kitsune to succubus.

Scene Pairings – Female / Female, Male / Female, Group options.

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Yeehaw Games on Sat May 07, 2022 3:55 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Yeehaw Games

Re: [RPG Maker] MonGirl Sexpedition

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:04 pm

Hello, folks! With the public release of MonGirl Sexpedition, the last week was pretty busy, so I had to shift the weekly report to Tuesday. Anyway, before we’ll start with the usual changelog, I want you to check out several feedback polls about the new game. Here they are: H scene length poll, deep forest poll, and girls’ voice packs poll. Please share your thoughts, this will greatly help me!

The last bits of art should arrive before the release. Namely, Belle’s tease scene in the inn, so stay tuned for a preview. With art out of the way, I think the next release for MGS should arrive in the usual update window, February 14th-16th. As usual, if something changes, I’ll make a separate post to pass the info.

There two new mini-quests along with the usual storyline update. First of all, you’ll be able to get inside minotaurs' lair and talk with their chief. After a bit of arm wrestling, you’ll be able to get new allies against the ogres. The second one will feature the furballs in the kitsune temple. There you’ll get the best kind of reward for helping the fluffy ones :P

I’m done with the home reinforcement and decoration feature for the upcoming update. Now players will have an option to decorate their home with paintings after a small quest from the artist in Bright Meadows. He lives in the house close to Mona’s and will paint portraits of encountered characters and even some kinky moments from H scenes you get.

I’ll use the rest of the time before release for playtesting and preparing the new stuff for the players.

Added new monster girl for Niko forest zone. This time it’s a tigress. Like the werewolf, she will chase Jack and fuck him if he fails to avoid her.

Changed the first dialogue with the ogre guard in the pass to clearly state that players don’t need to collect money for them since some players actually farmed jink for ogres.

Fixed a bug that allowed players to meet Naka in her jump training zone before getting to know her at her campsite.

Jumping skill now properly shows up in the skill menu in the passive skills list. No logical changes for its use.

That’s it, folks! Stay tuned for the upcoming updates!
Yeehaw Games

Postby Darthjake » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:09 am

Seems fun so far, I haven't hit any H scenes yet, but it's still the start of the game. I've got Str and Agility to 3, and spent for-freak-ever trying to find the cat girl again to teach me how to jump stones once I hit level 2 agil.

One irritating bug, I clicked on the lamp to see what the genie had to say and she told me to checkout the minotaur cave and then stayed displayed on the screen. She's not thicc by any means but she takes up a good portion of the main screen.
Darthjake

Postby Yeehaw Games » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:06 pm

Darthjake Wrote:Seems fun so far, I haven't hit any H scenes yet, but it's still the start of the game. I've got Str and Agility to 3, and spent for-freak-ever trying to find the cat girl again to teach me how to jump stones once I hit level 2 agil.

One irritating bug, I clicked on the lamp to see what the genie had to say and she told me to checkout the minotaur cave and then stayed displayed on the screen. She's not thicc by any means but she takes up a good portion of the main screen.

That's a know bug and the one I already fixed. Check out the same post on Patreon and just redownload the game. You can use your old saves, just use the lamp again to remove Maggie from the screen after the dialogue.

Also, I', not sure how you can finish the tutorial without getting an H scene with Mariam.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Darthjake » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:19 pm

I may still be in the tutorial, all I've done is work at the inn, and with the Oni and Owl girl, I've got the waitress to where she got me a free room, and the cat girl taught me how to jump rocks. I've also seen the shrine event that introduced a new girl.
Darthjake

Postby Darthjake » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:02 pm

Bleh, nvm, I remembered now the BJ from the sister at the church, I was so tired when I was playing, that I completely forgot about that.
Darthjake

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:02 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.1.5 is up for download! You can get the new version here.

H content

You can get new full H scenes with Mona, plus some lewd activities with her once you get the affection meter high enough and help her with a small task. Yes, these “activities” involve her boobs. No, Lady Dimitrescu and the new Resident Evil trailer didn’t affect this :>

Aside from this, Elly and Belle received their teasing mini-scenes. You will get these while working with them and having high enough affection.

New features and activities

There two new mini-quests along with the usual storyline update. First of all, you’ll be able to get inside minotaurs' lair and talk with their chief. After a bit of arm wrestling, you’ll be able to recruit new allies against the ogres. The second quest features the furballs in the kitsune temple. There you’ll get the best kind of reward for helping the fluffy ones :P I wonder what plans Hanako has for Jack?

Added new monster girl for Niko forest zone. This time it’s a tigress. Like the werewolf, she will chase Jack and fuck him if he fails to avoid her.

Home upgrade and decoration feature is ready! Now players have an option to decorate their home “cave” with paintings after a small quest from the artist in Bright Meadows. He lives in the house close to Mona’s and will paint portraits of encountered characters and even some kinky moments from H scenes you get. You can also upgrade your home to be bigger with minotaurs’ help. Of course, these are just the first steps in upgrade options.

I added the “blackjack-like” card mini-game. If you played Yorna, it’s already familiar to you. You can play the cards with a trader who’s currently stuck at the inn in Bright Meadows.

The second mini-game introduced with this update is arm wrestling along with a new tutorial for it. It’s quite simple. You need to pay attention to the arrow in the middle of the screen and hold the correct direction on the keyboard to score points. The Android version has special buttons for this. I tried to make the game comfy for mobile devices too and would like to hear your feedback on this!

Added several potions to Mona’s shop as a way to increase Jack’s stats for a day. These are available once you’ll accompany her to the forest for some herb gathering. Such potions can be handy for stat checks in some actions and mini-games like wrestling. Alternatively, you can buy these from the rare trader in the deep part of Niko forest or Friday’s stall. But these will be pricier!

Small fixes and improvements

Changed the first dialogue with the ogre guard in the pass to clearly state that players don’t need to collect money for them since some players actually farmed jink for ogres.

Fixed a bug that allowed players to meet Naka in her jump training zone before getting to know her at her campsite.

Jumping skill now properly shows up in the skill menu in the passive skills list. No logical changes for its use.

Fixed night forest ambiance incorrectly playing in some indoor areas around evening and night.

Renamed slot 30 in the save menu into AutoSave to avoid possible confusion. No changes to actual working logic.

Added autosave function to the first transition into the deeper forest area in Niko forest.

Disabled and removed several testing skills from the early builds of the game. No real impact on the gameplay, just some interface clearing.

Thanks to Bauch1234 fixed the bug that allowed players to get inside the deeper part of the forest at night. Using this bug caused the game to freeze over time since the logic wasn’t expecting such behavior. Also, I added soft padding to avoid such freezes in the future.

Added another entrance to the deep forest underground in order to make it more accessible.

Added mandrake root to Ent’s special clearing in the deep forest. This makes kitsune’s quest easier. Otherwise, players would have to use the underground and its rewards.

Aggressive monster girls no longer lose moving speed if they notice Jack right after they wake up from the first sex.

Adjusted some map geometry for a more convenient movement.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^
Yeehaw Games

Postby Amakuo » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:47 pm

A few issues/bugs in the free build:

I was going a bit quickly, but when I tried to skip past the village to the tend on the world map, the MC said something like "I should follow Mona’s advice" and go to the village first, instead of Maggie’s.

The Features menu refers to Yorna (and its features) rather than MonGirl.

I got tutorial text for raising a girl’s affection level after doing Belle’s cellar chore, even though I had already boosted every other girl’s affection.
Amakuo

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:26 pm

Amakuo Wrote:A few issues/bugs in the free build:

I was going a bit quickly, but when I tried to skip past the village to the tend on the world map, the MC said something like "I should follow Mona’s advice" and go to the village first, instead of Maggie’s.

The Features menu refers to Yorna (and its features) rather than MonGirl.

I got tutorial text for raising a girl’s affection level after doing Belle’s cellar chore, even though I had already boosted every other girl’s affection.

Thanks! looks like these ducked under my radar - I'll fix them during this development month.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:17 pm

Hello, folks! Another release is out, and it’s time to see what I’m planning to do during February -> March period. But before this, check out this skin poll for Mona. I plan to add such polls every month, so players could pick new looks for their favorite girl. After the poll, the winner will be added to the game and Maggie will help you to change characters’ looks with a dream shard.

Story-wise v0.2 will become the last update before you’ll boot the ogres from their camp and open a path to the rest of the global map. To do this, you’ll need to improve your affection level with girls. v0.2 will be more focused on Elly and Naka, but this doesn’t mean the rest won’t get any love.

From the activities and mechanics perspective, I’ll add treasure hunts. Just like in Yorna, you’ll need to find or buy a map and a shovel. Using the visible parts of the map, players will need to determine the correct location of a treasure and dig it up. I’ll add new types of maps in the future along with new map concepts.

I’m working on several improvements for arm wrestling to make it more user-friendly. First of all, I’m adding a 3-second timer after the players agree to play and before the round starts. This will help with a sudden start where you might be not ready. Also, I’m aware of possible issues where your device may interpret quick tapping as a double-finger tap and open the on-map menu. This can be tricky to sidestep, but I’ll see what I can do.

If you have any other suggestions - please share them and I’ll see if these can be implemented. Of course, this is true about the whole game and not just wrestling.

I also plan to make a mini-update for v.0.1.5 to make the gameplay a bit smoother and fix some hiccups with tutorials and the feature list. Not sure about the exact timing, but it’ll be either in a matter of days or I’ll postpone it to the Master tier release wave to do more stuff. Either way, I’ll notify players about this, so stay tuned!

Also, don’t forget to check feedback poll results if you’ve missed them! I’ll try to adjust my planning with these. The biggest bump on the road is the H scene size since I’ll need to prepare both new logic and texts for all existing H events.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^ Also, subscribe to my Patreon even if you don’t plan to pledge at the moment. It’s the main news hub and some posts may not be available elsewhere.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:47 pm

Heya! Most of the time I don’t make the weekly report on the first week after the release since there’s so little to talk about. But this time I decided to polish the current patron release before fully switching to the new content. Without further ado, you can grab the upgrade for Archmage and Master release waves. So what’s new?

Most of these changes are quality of life improvements, plus I tweaked the mobile version of arm wrestling in several ways.

Adjusted Android buttons positioning for arm wrestling and made them x2.5 bigger. Now, these should be more convenient to press. Also, fixed a bug that prevented using Jack’s full strength in the mini-game.

Turned off the ability to call on-map menu during the arm wrestling mini-game.

Added a 3-second timer before the arm wrestling round starts so players could prepare.

Fixed a rare bug that allowed players to visit the same location twice in the deep forest.

Changed the gold from shops to jink to avoid possible confusion about money.

Fixed stuck Jack’s emotion after getting a level up in any stat.

Reworked tutorial’s text if it was displayed over something big like a girls’ diary. Now the text is high-contrast yellow, so it won’t blend in with tutorial screenshots.

Made the main menu bigger, with a larger interval between the buttons for Android devices.

MGS now properly describes its own features in the main menu.

Fixed affection level tutorial. Now it properly triggers on the first affection level up with any girl.

Aside from this, I already started working on the new Naka’s H scene and maps for v0.2.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:13 pm

Heya! Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out. As for the usual report, let’s start with gameplay bits.

New maps for v0.2 are done and I’m working on mini-games for Naka and Elly that will open their level 2 affection and H scenes. These are mostly done and need several finishing touches and playtesting. As for their H events, I prepared the texts in advance and just waiting for the art to arrive.

Speaking about the art, the first preview is already here, and the rest should follow shortly between this week and the next one. Based on artists’ speed, the next release will receive either 2 or 3 new full H scenes.

Of course, I remember that players wanted to have an option to switch between long and short scenes and I’m working on this too. At the start of the month, I thought that this feature may need more than a month to do since both new and old H scenes need to support it, but it may be real to do this in v0.2. Either way, I’ll try to keep you updated about this.

Aside from this, I’m fiddling with Belle’s work and want to add a new interaction like Mona’s. Just like in the previous case, it will pop up during the working hours players spend with her.

The poll about Mona’s new look ended and looks like players decided to go with “light & lewd” option. It got a huge lead over other options and will appear in the game with the next release. I’ll also prepare the logic to support other girls for the future since these “skin” polls will be monthly.

That’s about it. Making 2 options for H scenes consumes a lot of time, so I’ll get back to gameplay elements once I’ll finish new H events.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:24 pm

Hello! The public release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you didn’t already.

Naka’s mini-game and her H scene are done along with her voice lines, both for dialogue and H content. You can find the fresh preview on Patreon. This mini-game won’t require high stats from Jack. Instead, it will test his speed. This leaves us with Elly’s work-in-progress scene, but her art should arrive shortly. Stay tuned!

I’ve finished the “skin” logic for Mona and future use. After upgrading your home, Maggie will be able to make illusions for Jack. You’ll need some dream shards to change how girls look, so it’s a good idea to find some in your journeys.

I’m done with text for all new H scenes and these will receive both long and short options. Not sure if I will be able to prepare the long versions for the previous H events, but I’ll try. Either way, the text length toggle will be in v0.2 even if some scenes will not have both options. In this case, I’ll leave a memo for players and finish these in v0.2.5.

Belle received a new teaser during working hours. As always, you can get it with high enough affection by spending time with her.

Added spyglass to traveling merchant’s store. This item will allow Jack to unlock Mona’s solo scene in the forest. The item will show up in the store, both in Bright Meadows and the deeper part of the forest.

Cleaned up the logic code a little. This should net a minor decrease in consumed RAM.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:26 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.2 is up for download! You can get the new version here.

H content

v0.2 brings 3 new H scenes for different girls. One for Naka, another one for Elly, and the last one for Mona. Elly and Naka will present their scenes at the end of their mini-quests. Mona’s new scene is a bit trickier to get. You’ll need to catch her in special circumstances and be ready for it.

You may have encountered her before at the right moment, but lacked the tools to get the H scene. In this release, you can buy a spyglass from the traveling merchant to get the full H scene.

Treasure hunting is back! You can receive the first map from Elly after you help her with a small problem. The logic is the same as it was in Yorna. Use the map from your items menu and find the correct spot. Stand on it and use a shovel from your items menu. If you are in the right place, you’ll see a hole in the ground and get the hidden goodies.

Belle received a new teaser during working hours. As always, you can get it with high enough affection by spending time with her.

The poll about Mona’s new look ended, and the players decided to go with the “light & lewd” option. From this update, you can change how characters look during the dialogues by making illusions with Maggie’s help. Just talk to her after improving your home and she will be able to help you. Each illusion costs 2 dream shards aside from the classic one.

Players wanted to see the H scene length option back, and it returns in the release. I’m done with text for all new H scenes and these support both long and short options. Old scenes with Mariam and Mona’s riding still only have the short one. If you’ll try to run them with the full length option, you’ll receive a warning and these will switch to the short version. I’ll finish these in v0.2.5.

Mad difficulty setting for plot minigames aside from puzzles, since some players found these too difficult. Namely, Mudbrick’s arm wrestling and Naka’s rabbit hunting. Mudbrick’s difficulty selection will pop up after the player fails an attempt to beat him. In Naka’s case, the setting is available from the start.

Adjusted Android buttons positioning for arm wrestling and made them x2.5 bigger. Now, these should be more convenient to press. Also, fixed a bug that prevented using Jack’s full strength in the mini-game.

Turned off the ability to call on-map menu during the arm wrestling mini-game.

Added a 3-second timer before the arm wrestling round starts so players could prepare.

Fixed a rare bug that allowed players to visit the same location twice in the deep forest.

Added spyglass to traveling merchant’s store. This item will allow Jack to unlock Mona’s solo scene in the forest. The item will show up in the store, both in Bright Meadows and the deeper part of the forest.

Changed the gold from shops to jink to avoid possible confusion about money.

Fixed stuck Jack’s emotion after getting a level up in any stat.

Artemis the painter made a new pack of pictures for your home. As always, these will be available after you’ll get the associated H scenes.

Reworked tutorial’s text if it was displayed over something big like a girls’ diary. Now the text is high-contrast yellow, so it won’t blend in with tutorial screenshots.

Made the main menu bigger, with a larger interval between the buttons for Android devices.

MGS now properly describes its own features in the main menu. Added H scene length option description to the features mentioned in the text. .doc file included in all versions also received an update.

Fixed affection level tutorial. Now it properly triggers on the first affection level up with any girl.

Cleaned up the logic code a little. This should net a minor decrease in consumed RAM.

Fixed an option to sell your home upgrade after purchasing one.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:04 pm

Hello! The Master release wave for MonGirl Sexpedition is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you didn’t already.

I spent most of the time for this week working on the new combat system. In short, I want it to feel like old, classic Zelda games with on-map combat in real-time with boss encounters and so on. Jack will be able to use different items, make combos, charged attacks, and block incoming strikes. You can see the demo in the linked video.

What do you think?

The biggest concern at the moment is merging the demo project into the real one and the fate of Android releases. There are just too many functions for pretty small mobile devices, so I guess it will be pretty hard to play on small devices. I’ll try to think of a way to adjust it, but I’m not sure if there is one.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:08 pm

Hello! The Magus release wave for MonGirl Sexpedition is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you didn’t already.

The combat system integration proceeds smoothly. I’ve already integrated and ironed out about 95% of the required logic, and there are only two big issues left standing.

The first one is the current game state and saves. The new combat system adds a lot of new variables to the mix and expects the save file to have them already. Problem is, MonGirl Sexpedition started out without these. So, I’m working on this issue in order to make the old saves active. No promises, though. In the worst-case scenario – players will need to start a new game, and this will be a one-time thing only.

The second issue is Android controls. In the current version, it’s pretty hard to control new, dynamic combat with taps. Most likely, I will need to use joystick-like buttons in the corner of the screen for combat zones. Thing is, I never made anything like these, and this feature may not be ready for the next release since there’s new content to code too. Either way, I’ll keep you posted about this.

Finished with all 3 long options for H scenes from the last update that lacked them. Namely, Mariam’s blowjob and deepthroat scenes and Mona’s riding scene. I think Mona’s ride shaped out to be the best among them. The extra text bits help drawing out her blunt yet honest nature. Try it out once the next update arrives and don’t forget to share your thoughts!

The new H scene for Belle is also ready, you can check out the preview here. I made a little experiment with this one and added a bit more dialogue than usual. While generally, I don’t like the idea of putting too much talking into the H event, but I tried to make the phrases as steamy as possible + aim to complement the action to the maximum. As always, I’m open to your feedback :>

Made some touch-ups for Elly’s H scene, both for the animation and usual options.

Fixed the lighting switch while traveling between zones. Now it properly transitions during the screen fade out.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:46 pm

Hello! The public release wave for MonGirl Sexpedition v0.2 is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you didn’t already.

Let’s start with the last bits of art coming for the next release. Naka’s maid dress should arrive during this week, along with the new chibi scene akin to the one you can in Bright Meadows’ inn. It will feature Naka and Mona, illustrating the main quest’s aftermath.

I was mainly focused on getting the main quest content into the game. Players will kick the ogres out of the mountain pass and open the path into the big new world along with some other possibilities. The main story is already finished, so I’m going for the combat part since I want to include the first combat zone in the upcoming release. This will allow all players to test it out and share their thoughts.

So, what about the two big problems I mentioned the last week? My current big goal is Android controls because this will determine if mobile devices can use the new combat system or not. That’s important since if I will not be able to make and test out a solution, Android devices will have a postponed release. I would very much prefer not to do so.

The second big problem is the current game state and saves. Sadly, the new structure is too complex for me to handle and make the transaction seamless to the new version. Sorry, if there won’t be a lucky breakthrough before the release, you will need to start a new game to avoid errors and crushes. I know, this sucks. But it a bit easier to do in the earlier stages of the game. Of course, this will be a one-time thing and won’t happen again.

Plus, I’ll add a new tutorial for the combat features and its control scheme. You will be able to check these in the special control file in MGS’s main folder, game features from the main menu, and an illustrated tutorial inside the game itself. The last one will trigger on entering the combat zone for the first time, just like with other tutorials.

I’m not sure this idea will make it into the next release, but I want to change how the monster girls will react to you once Jack will learn how to fight. Previously, they could just catch Jack and fuck him. But after the fight lessons, you will be able to pacify them. Not that they are against it – the girls will still very much like the idea of having some lewd fun. But this time, it will be you who will decide how you want to fuck these lust-crazed bitches. If the players will like the idea, I’ll expand it to include new mongirls from the upcoming zones.

Added a simple weather system to add some atmosphere to outdoor zones.

Fixed a bug that allowed getting Mona’s skin even if the player didn’t have the shards for it. Also, added a description about buying new skin illusions from Maggie. Now she properly explains that after the first “buy” the skin you chose won’t require more dream shards if you decide to swap it out.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:42 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.23 is up for download! You can get the new version here.

A fair warning - your mobile devices may have problems with the new Android version due to an increased amount of calculations from the combat system. Plus, RPG Maker doesn’t support the full multi-touch feature. This may affect the combat dynamic. I made all the adjustments I could in the short term, sorry. Full rewrite will require something like 2+ months.

Let’s agree on this. Try the mobile version out and contact me with your feedback. If it will be bad, I’ll just hide the apk until it will be perfected. Yet, to be honest, this will most likely take more than a full month. Probably even more.

H content

v0.23 brings 1 new H scene for Belle is also ready, you can check out the preview here. I made a little experiment with this one and added a bit more dialogue than usual. While generally, I don’t like the idea of putting too much talking into the H event, but I tried to make the phrases as steamy as possible + aim to complement the action to the maximum. As always, I’m open to your feedback :>

Let’s start with the big thing – the new combat system. It will allow players to fight on the map, just like in classic Zelda games. No turn-by-turn drudgery, everything is happening in real time. The first boss encounter is in this update! Do you have what it takes to beat it?

About 90% of what I want to have in the combat system is in the game at the moment, and it will probably take another month or two to get it to 100%. Still, the new combat is here, and you can share your thoughts after the release. Guess I’ll make a poll on Patreon so players could share their opinions with convenience.

The mobile version of the game received a new set of controls for combat. After learning how to fight and entering a dangerous zone, you will see joystick-like buttons on the display. These will allow you precise control over Jack! You can hide them via the bottom on the bottom of the screen to return to touch control as before. Safe zones still use the old logic.

Of course, I will tune the control scheme after the release based on my thoughts and your feedback. Also, I made a new tutorial pack for all combat features and the control scheme in the game itself. Plus, it’s in the FAQ on Patreon and readme/features files inside MonGirl Sexpedition’s client.

Players wanted to see the H scene length option back, and it makes the full comeback in this release. I’m done with text for all H scenes. They support both long and short options. I think Mona’s ride shaped out to be the best among the old H events. The extra text bits help drawing out her blunt yet honest nature. Try it out and don’t forget to share your thoughts!

The poll decided on extra Naka’s look – it’s the maid dress! You can change how characters look during the dialogues by making illusions with Maggie’s help. Just talk to her after improving your home and she will be able to help you. Each illusion costs 2 dream shards aside from the classic one. Once bought, you can swap between the illusions without any additional costs.

Also, made some adjustments to the wrestling mini-game. I added a small pause after all the pictures show up, but before the game starts to make it more convenient for players. Plus, I made the game field a bit bigger to help with stronger opponents like Mudbrick the minotaur.

Fixed a bug that allowed monster girls to send Jack home during Mona’s mini-quest instead of getting him back to the safe zone with Mona.

Added a simple weather system to add some atmosphere to outdoor zones.

Fixed a bug that allowed getting Mona’s skin even if the player didn’t have the shards for it. Also, added a description about buying new skin illusions from Maggie. Now she properly explains that after the first “buy” the skin you chose won’t require more dream shards if you decide to swap it out.

Made some touch-ups for Elly’s H scene, both for the animation and usual options.

Fixed the lighting switch while traveling between zones. Now it properly transitions during the screen fade out.

Fixed a bug that, after defeat, teleported Jack into a basic variation of the home cave, even if the player made an upgrade already.

Sadly, I didn’t have the time to make the Android quality of life improvements that I mentioned in the dev plans for the current month. Sorry about this! I still plan to do these changes and they simply shift to the next development month (April -> May).

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:27 pm

Another release is out, and it’s time to talk about what I will be working on during the next month. As always, don’t forget to participate in the skin poll! This time it’s for Mariam.

I don’t plan anything big. MGS already has a lot of features and I will be focusing on polishing them and adding more content. For example, you can expect a new girl and another one will move to Jack’s cave after some upgrades and a quest. Of course, aside from just moving in, she will open up new lewd stuff.

Aside from this, I plan to make a new “deep forest” like zone and add more variety content to it. Since the new combat system allows for some interesting encounters, this will allow more interesting stuff in the mix.

The idea of having sex with defeated monster girls after a battle is still around, yet I’m not sure if I will be able to finish it before the release. There is a lot of new stuff introduced recently, and polishing the gameplay will take priority for now.

I’ll poke around the Android version to see how it holds up with the battle system. Based on players’ feedback, I may hide the current apk until it will be free from its flaws. No estimated dates on this though, since this will require a lot of coding. Plus, there’s some real-life stuff going on in the background, so we’ll see how this plays out.

That’s about it! Don’t hesitate to share your feedback, both negative and positive. I’m always open to players’ thoughts.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:13 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.23 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are hard at work on all art assets for the upcoming v0.25. A new character, Rena, should be finished during this week. It’s not clear if she’ll get her H scene in this update or the next one. This will depend on her artist’s work speed since it’s the first time he’ll attempt both a new character and an H scene in the same month.

Regardless, Mariam’s H scene is already in the work and will reveal her naughty secret. You’ll have to complete a new quest for her, and it will unlock the new H event along with some interesting options. Like inviting her to your cave “home”.

Speaking about Mariam… The last poll results are unique. I won’t even bother with counting the vote points since 68% of the participants gunned for the leader. Looks like you really want to see her in a naughty nun look! The new skin is already in production, though I can’t give you an estimated preview date since the artist on the task needs to finish another commission first. Anyway, stay tuned for updates!

Aside from Mariam’s quest, I plan to make another quest so Jack could learn the basic magic tricks. This will allow you to use them in combat.

I decided to take a break from working with the new combat code and switched to Thula’s outskirts zone. It will include a new region similar to the deeper part of the Niko forest. About 50% of the new maps for it are ready at the moment and I plan to finish them this week.

Yeehaw Games

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects