Camp Artemis for Huntresses(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Camp Artemis for Huntresses(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:25 am

You felt her Hymen tear, but more than that you felt how tight, warm and wet she was, her entire body shivered as her cunt grabbed you hard, it felt like a gorilla was squeezing your cock from how tight she was, you'd have to work her over a bit to get her loose enough to actually fuck, she was so tight the only pace you could go was slow and steady.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:20 am

I grunted at how tight she was. If this girl didn't loosen up a little, she'd either wring my cock or break under the strain. "I gave her ass a quick slap not nearly as hard as earlier but still enough to feel it. "C'mon now, you gotta loosen up if you want me to screw you good and proper." For the moment, I continued fucking her as best as I could slowly sawing my way in and out of her in an attempt to wear her resistance down if she couldn't loosen up on her own.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:53 am

She squeaked "H~How do I do that?! I~I'm not trying to tighten up." She told you blushing, though she did look a little proud that she was that tight, you had to work her over, more and more, until you felt her tense up as your cock prodded a spot inside her, that made her squirt her pussy juices all over your thighs as she came, and the collapsed bonelessly on the desk, her pussy loosening up enough to let you actually fuck her now after she had cum.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:41 am

"You might not be trying, but its natural to do it. Just gotta learn to control those muscles." I continued sawing slowly until she came around me. "There you go. Now I can go at it without risk of damaging you." I started thrusting in faster and deeper now that she wasn't quite so tight. "Yeah, if you thought your first orgasm was intense, just wait until I force a few more out of you." I lifted her head a little from the table. "Hey, you still with me, darling?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:16 am

She let out a Squeak and a light moan as you fucked her wet pussy she seemed awake, if, a little crosseyed, like she wasn't sure how to handle the big thick cock balls deep inside of her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:56 am

"That's it. Just lay back, relax, and take everything I have to give you." Seeing her go crosseyed from all the pleasure was a nice sight as I imagined what her ahegao face might look like. Wanting to see it for real, I rocked my hips harder slamming into her with more of my weight. "Feel my cock hollowing you out? By the time I'm done with you, you're going to feel empty, basically incomplete, without me buried deep inside of you."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:15 am

She was letting small squeaks, whines, and gasps, but you weren't getting to see her Ahegao yet, she even started to clumsily meet your thrusts, like she was trying to force you to cum before she did again.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:51 am

I chuckled as she tried to meet my thrusts in a weak attempt to have some control over her first time. I struck her ass just hard enough to break her focus. "Now now darling, no need to try and show off for your first. Lay there and take it all in. There'll be plenty of oppurtunities to learn how to please me later." I picked up the pace a little trying to keep her from getting comfortable enough with my motions to try something like that again. She needed to learn just what I could do to her if she gave into me fully. Teaching her to please me back could be saved for when I stated making her earn my attention.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:05 am

She gave you quite the cute pout, It was so adorable and different to how she first appeared that it made you even hornier and harder before, instead of what she had most likely planned to use to try and make you give some control it made you want to take even more "B~But, But a wife is suppose to make her husband happy right?" She managed to mutter out embarrassed, keeping on a strong face even if you could hear her muffling her noises on purpose now, from what you'd seen from her so far, and how she was acting now...she was most likely afraid you'd leave her if she didn't please you.

Honestly as long as you coaxed it from a view of "Love", "Support", "Her Duties as Your Wife" or something similar at this point you could just be able to make her do damn near anything, she was extremely vulnerable and had latched onto you desperately, to the point she'd probably whore herself out or something if you asked her to. She also from what you could tell at least, was viewing this as a test or something, and thinking that if she failed you'd get rid of her, or at least, that's the feeling you got.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:14 am

I smirked at her pout certain now that it was going to be fun to wear her down little by little. "You're no wife yet, and I'm too nice of a gal to expect a girl to do a bunch of stuff for me during her first time. You can make it up to me next time. For now, just lay there and enjoy." I loved the fact that I'd just told her that there would be a next time rather than asking for it, but is I was reading her right, her need to prove herself would probably prevent her from denying me. I had every intention of acting unimpressed by anything she did in the future while insisting she could make it up next time keeping her in an endless loop of owing me. The more she felt she had to prove herself, the crazier the things she'd be willing to do to please me.

For now, I needed to focus on giving her a good first fuck she'd never forget. Placing one hand on her ass, I grabbed a fistful of her hair pulling her back by it each time I thrust into her and pushing her away by her ass each time I pulled back out. In this way, I practically used her as my own personal sex toy. Leaning down, I let her feel my large tits and firm stomach pressing down against her back while my thick cock battered its way around her insides like it owned the place.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:12 am

She tried to stay determined, but well, she simply couldn't keep up with your rougher and faster pace and soon enough she was moaning and moaning and relaxing more, well, less relaxing and more it seemed like you were forcing her to have micro-orgasms one after the other. Practically with every other thrust and she was unable to even talk after a certain point, you finally got to see her true Ahegao right as you were finally feeling the urge to cum, she came harder than before, her pussy practically sucking you off, her tongue hanging out and her drool landing on your desk, both your and her thighs were completely soaked in her juices by this point, her eyes were completely unable to focus, hell they were looking in two completely different directions, before they rolled up and she passed out completely, mere seconds before you felt your own orgasm ready to unleash.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:23 pm

I watched bemused as she tried to resist but just couldn't hold up to my rough, dominant fucking. When I saw her tongue roll out, I acted fast pulling out my phone and snapping a few shots to commemorate the occasion. I wondered idly if she was aware enough to realize I was taking pictures of her showing such an embarrassing side of herself. Seeing her pass out, I gave her a few more slams before I went balls deep and unleashed all of my pent-up desire. It had been a long time since I'd fucked a girl proper, and I'd certainly never had an opportunity to do such a cute, young thing, so my load was productive even by my standards. Leaning back, I took a seat pulling her into my lap to finish filling her while idly feeling up her chest to amuse myself.

Once I was finished, I pulled her off, straightened her clothing, and left her in the chair to rest. Before I left the office, I grabbed a slip of paper, jotted down a note, and slipped it in her bra where only she was likely to find it. Instructions to sneak out of her cabin a half-hour after lights-out, where to go to find my cabin, and a note not to get caught or wear any undergarments. The thought of a girl sneaking out at night to come to me for sex in private was quite a thrill, and I needed to see how things were going with the rest of the camp. I needed to keep up appearances no matter how vapid the rest of the faculty appeared to be, and I wanted to get the measures of some of the other girls here.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:16 pm

You had to smile as you filled her cunt to the point that her womb was practically bulging out from how much cum was stuffed in it, well you felt secure that she was probably pregnant to say the least.

Heading on out you found that the girls were currently just exploring camp, some in groups, some alone, some just sitting around and talk "Oh, is everything alright now?" Dite asked coming over to you when she saw you "We're having a sort of free time to explore right now, with the staff watching over." She then started looking around, most likely for the girl passed out from your dick who was napping off her first time in your office, not that she knew any of that.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:39 am

I smirked as I looked down at the girl that probably carried my child before making my way out confident she would come to my room tonight. Seeing that the girls had some unstructured time to get used to their surroundings, I figured I could make some use of that, but the camp head grabbed my attention asking after her niece. "Oh Dite, we had a bit of a chat. We made a bit of a breakthrough though I can't be completely certain she won't be a handful in the future." I made sure no one else was listening in before whispering the next part. "I didn't get the full story, but she seems unwilling to get attached on account of what happened to her mother."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:07 am

She let out a wince and a nod, not saying anything more "Do you think I should go talk to her?" She asked crossing her arms, which, admittedly, did very interesting things to her tits. Though you noticed you weren't the only one with eyes on Dite, a girl who was blushing heavily was staring at Dite's ass, it took her a bit to realize you had caught her making her lift her hand up to wave and turn around, only to trip and give you a clear view that she had two egg vibrators in her pussy and two in her ass...and no panties, she stood in a hurry and walked off, most likely trying to escape your sight.

eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:19 am

I shook my head. "I think it's best if you give her some space and leave it for now." Plus, the more space she gives the more I can do with the girl before I add Dite to my collection. I appreciated the way she crossed her arms pressing them against her large breasts, but I didn't appear to be the only one appreciating the woman's figure. Even stranger was the girls lack of panties and the amount of vibrators she had stuffed in both her pussy and ass. Figuring I should see what this was about, I excused myself. "Excuse me a moment, but there's something I think I should look into." I made to follow the girl hoping not to lose her before I could show her what putting yourself on such a slutty display earned you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:58 am

You ended up losing her for a bit and wandering around looking for her, Dite had looked confused but accepting as you walked off though. More than once you found a few girls asking you directions or about things, distracting you. And right as you finally gave up and gave into your need to go to the bathroom you finally found her, by opening a stall and finding her squirting her pussy juices all over your face, some even arching over your head and hitting the ceiling and mirror over the sink behind you. She slumped back and you watched as the dildo she had been using slid out of her asshole and onto the floor, it was a massive cock, Bigger than your's and she'd been taking it balls deep. She was panting heavily and looked incredibly happy with herself, at least, until she opened her eyes and found herself staring at your pussy juice covered face, then she froze, all four of her vibrators in her pussy now, she didn't seem to know what to do.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:16 am

I was getting a bit agitated as I couldn't see any sign of the girl wandering around just begging to be caught wandering around like that. I kept it in check though as I gave the girls help even as they made it harder to find any sign of my quarry. Having given up, I made my way to the bathroom only to stumble in on the very girl I was looking for in an even more compromised position than I'd initially found. Glaring down at her, I held back my bemusement to give her a stern look. "Well well well, what do we have here?" I reached down grabbing the four wires of the vibrators pulling on them just hard enough to strain against her entrance without letting them pull out watching her reaction to the vibration being applied directly to her pussy lips. "Do you get off nearly getting caught running around like that? Don't deny it, I saw you staring at Ms. Dite's ass with no panties and all these vibrators." My eyes glanced down at the dildo for a moment. "Didn't see that earlier though."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:32 am

She stared at you, and then seemed to gain some sense of bravery because her response was a little catty in tone "It was in my bag." She told you with a blush, but she didn't look away, "And it's not my Fault miss Dite...flaunts it." she muttered with a cute blush "Plus you try not getting to cum for a whole month only to meet with everyone here, my cunt's been aching for weeks." as far as you could tell, despite her tone, she was being truthful, from the cues you were picking up at least "Aching" seemed more like she'd felt actual pain, you couldn't tell if it was physical or psychological but she actually flinched when remembering it, She might just be a Masturbation Addict, or something else, who knew?
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:35 am

I smirked as she started spilling her guts to me. Seemed the poor girl had gone a while without cumming and had needed the release. Well, that explained the spray I got in the face. "Well, we can't have you running around doing crazy stuff like this, but I'm not unsympathetic to your plight." She was right about the camp leader's flaunting though I doubted it was intentional. "If you get caught, the incident would cause all kinds of trouble, and if this is how pent up you get in a month, we can't really expect you to go cold turkey for the rest of the camp." I scratched at my chin looking away from her a moment before my eyes returned to her, and my lips curled in a smirk. "What we need is some kind of outlet for this kind of behavior that won't get found out and cause a commotion. It'll have to be our little secret though."
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games