Divinity Lost [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Divinity Lost [Firehead]

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:26 pm

Tossing your robes onto her seems to distract the poor girl just long enough for you to pull her into your bosom, an act which manages to illicit a soft 'eep' from the bashful peasant. She squirms softly in your arms, but not especially hard, only pulling away once you've released her. She gives a few shy looks over your body as you heft up the bucket and pour the water across your form to rinse away the filth, the chill of it causing your nipples to harden and your skin to flare up in goosebumps.

"Do... Do you want me to uh... y'know, scrub down there? Or would you rather?" She asks, gesturing with red cheeks to the stream of sticky white fluid dripping between your legs.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:50 am

It was funny to see how easy I could fool with the young maiden. Standing there wet from head to toe, I figured it was a good idea to stop messing around and get cleaned up. There would be time for additional teasing later. Hearing her ask if I wanted her help cleaning up 'down there' I resisted the urge to make another snide comment instead giving her a noncommital shrug. "Sure, that would be much appreciated. As I waited for her to begin, I started on cleaning up my hair making sure to clean it up thoroughly from the day's adventure.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:48 pm

Your mercy seems appreciated, and Eloise gets to work dutifully scrubbing between your legs to clean up the seed that remains there. To her credit, she's rather gentle with you, and it feels quite pleasant to have someone tending to your sex after having it brutalized by a thick cock. She even goes as far as to push her fingers into you slightly to encourage any leftovers out, her eyes trying not to linger on your body too much.

"I-It's not uncomfortable, is it? T-They seemed kinda rough..."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:57 am

I let out a few gasps as the girl tended my sex to encourage her and even let out a bit of a moan when she pushed a finger into me. I held back a laugh when she asked about how rough the men had been. "I wouldn't recommend letting them be so rough until you have plenty of experience, but once you've been with men a few times, you find things seem to be easier to take. You might even find you prefer them rough once you've been around the block a few times. I certainly get a craving for it now and again." Of course, in my hayday, I could make women take even rougher while feeling no pain whatsoever, but I was without much of my power now.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:18 pm

"I-I wouldn't know." Is all Eloise manages, her fluster still rather apparent. She dutifully cleans you out, an enjoyable experience if nothing else. Seems she at least has a dexterous pair of fingers on her, despite her inexperience. It occurs to you that you could probably get her to continue on, maybe even get you off if you're lucky. She does seem to be enjoying the proximity to your nude form, for all that's worth.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:47 am

I smirk at her. "You're still young, and I'm sure a girl as lovely as you will have the opportunity to experiment soon enough." If I stuck around here long enough, I could maybe even help put her in such a situation. It felt like I'd recovered some of my power after getting fucked, but I wasn't sure how much I had, or if it would wear away again with use or time. Perhaps a little experimentation would be in order. If my power does begin to wane, I'll just have to have plenty of sex until I find a more permanent solution.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:19 am

Eloise doesn't respond to that, though the pinkness on her cheeks does grow a little darker at your implication of getting to experiment soon enough. Whether it's because she took that as an invitation, or if she had been a little naughty here and there remained to be seen. After she finished up washing you to an acceptable level, the peasant girl helped you slide into your robes once more.

"I'll have to mend these later... Not exactly sure we'll have any clothing that can fit your uh, bust, in the meanwhile, but we'll see..."

Perhaps a bit more clear headed now that your tits are at least slightly covered, she leads you into the cottage, a welcome reprieve from the chilly evening air after your impromptu bath. The inside is rather cozy, with the back door opening into what must be a kitchen area. More interesting than the stove or whatever seems to be bubbling away atop it, however, is the tall, rather handsome blond man tending to it. He casts a gaze over his shoulder as he hears the two of you enter, giving you a somewhat surprised gaze (which does linger on the 'unfortunate' tear along your chest) before politeness snaps it back to your face.

"So this is your friend, huh? Good to see she made it back in one piece." He says, leaving the pot behind for a moment so he can come over and offer you a hand in greeting. "It's nice to meet you, Miss. Name's Andre. Eloise told me all about you."

You vaguely recall her mentioning a brother way back in the shrine. This is probably him. Although, it's a little hard to imagine someone like him would be having issues conceiving a child. Like his sibling, he's definitely on the more fecund looking side of things.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:39 am

I was still a bit amused by her embarrassment. She was a lovely young thing, but it seemed she had either led a rather sheltered life or was hiding her indiscretions. Now at least partially dressed, I followed her into her home a bit surprised to see such a fine-looking young man. I made no move to cover myself instead feigning ignorance to his wandering gaze. He was certainly a fit young man that any girl would love to share her bed with. I'd almost forgotten she'd mentioned a brother, but if this was he, I'd find it hard to believe he was having trouble conceiving. Either his wife was completely barren, or their love life was in need of some fixing up.

"Good Evening, Andre. Please, call me Elania. I take it you're Eloise's brother? She did me quite the favor bringing me here. I'd be setting up camp in the middle of the woods right now if not for her." I offer him my hand to him. "To think such a fine young man has been snatched off the market so quickly. How is the wife?" I was a bit curious about the pair. Eloise had come to my shrine to ask me, even if she didn't know it was me, to help the pair conceive, and it was certainly something I liked to help out with. Though some more prudish types didn't exactly appreciate some of my methods for couples with more extreme difficulty.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:33 pm

Your feigned ignorance seems to make his life a little bit harder; the poor guy tries his very best not to gawk at your impressive figure, but even when whole the robes of your priesthood were meant to draw a lecherous eye. When you offer your hand to him, he seems conflicted on whether to shake it or kiss it, but eventually opts for the former. Mentioning his wife off the back of a compliment seems to shake him a little bit, but he composes himself shortly thereafter.

"She's... good? Good. Still settlin' into married life, as it were." He eventually decides upon, trying to play off his potential discomfort. Maybe he hadn't expected his sister to air out his laundry like that, but if he's upset, he hides it well. Eloise, for her part, had moved to the stove to tend to whatever it is you'd be having for dinner, that night. In the meanwhile, her brother seems content to fill the gap.

"So, you'll be stayin' with us for a few days, I take it? Eloise mentioned you wanted to talk to our grams about the ol' temple." He rubs his head nervously, "Can't imagine that'll go well, but it's worth a try. The whole thing is a bit of a sore spot for her, I reckon."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:19 am

Like most men, especially those as fecund as he, he wasn't immune to the wiles of women even though he was married. I couldn't help but catch on to his use of the phrase 'still settling in' which I'd always found to be a clear indication that there was some kind of trouble he wanted to excuse. It still didn't give much indication if the trouble was a fertility issue, or if she was a lot less interested in impressing him now that he had put a ring on it, but he clearly disliked that particular topic. Thankfully, he tried to distract me with another subject, and I was kind enough to oblige him.

I pretended to only now remember the state of my dress grabbing at the tear to cover it though mostly to remind him of the state I walked in here in, "Yes, I hope I'm not intruding too much, but I am fascinated by what I've seen and heard already, so I couldn't resist the chance to talk to someone that still remembers when it was active. You say it's a bit of a sore subject though. Any questions or subjects that are best avoided? I want to learn as much as I can, but I'd hate to dig up any old wounds, so it'd be appreciated if I knew what no to bring up.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:23 pm

Andre tries his best to keep his eyes off your tits, though your dirty trick of grabbing at it to cover yourself in mock modesty manages to get a guilty glance. Luckily, your line of inquiry manages to keep him on track and he shrugs his shoulders a tad. "I don't think you can avoid it, too much. She ain't a fan of that ol' Goddess, and especially not of the priestesses that used to live up in the temple."

He furrows his brows, as if pondering, then sighs.

"Suppose I ought to come out with it now; according to my own ma, our gram's mother used to be one of them. The uh... temple ladies, that saw to the needs of the pilgrims, if you catch my meaning." He looks somewhat sheepish by the admission. "I don't think it was the kind of thing that was frowned upon back then, when the Goddess had lots of sway 'round here. But when the Godswar kicked off, well, public opinion turned on 'em. I get the idea life wasn't too easy for a, well, temple whore back then. Even after she met my great grampa and settled down. Probably wasn't easy on the kids either."

It seems this little family was in some small way attached to you, despite your century and some absence from the world. Might even have gone a ways to explain why the siblings seemed so fair on the eyes, if their ancestors was one of your blessed followers.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:15 am

I was a bit amused that these were descendants of one of my ordained. It wasn't very surprising though considering, but it seemed my banishment had left a hard life for those I had chosen to represent me and their families. "I see, I will try to be delicate, but I have some questions about the Godswar, and she's the only one I know who might have an answer or a hint of who does." I gave him a smirk as I started to hint to him. "Have you been inside? It is remarkably intact for having been sacked. The statue was more worn by age than anything. Why would people come to assault the Goddess but leave a monument to her beauty intact? Hmm, perhaps the men couldn't bear to wreck such a fine figure of womanhood?"

I shrugged after letting that last thought out. "Well, I'm sure that's enough about my idle wondering. How are things going around here? Your sister seemed almost as concerned about running into some of the Duke's men out in the woods on such a dark night as she was of some of the beasties you have prowling around here." I watched his expression wondering if he had any inkling of what I bore on my own to get his sister home unmolested. She told them I wanted to talk to their grandmother by the time I reached the village, so I wondered if she shared any more than that.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:23 pm

"Can't say I've ever been. I guess they didn't wanna take a risk and defile a temple? Never know if one of them other Gods might take offense, even with the owner bein' gone."

Andre furrows his brows again, clearly unhappy with the current state of affairs you've brought up. Luckily, he doesn't clam up and refuse to talk about the source of his ire.

"There's been some... difficulties, with the Duke lately. Been jackin' up the taxes, usin' the wolfmen as an excuse. Says it's for our protection. We've been fine, 'round these parts, but I've heard tale of some of the other villages and towns in the area. Soldiers storming into businesses and homes late in the night, demanding payments nobody can make, and dragging off wives and daughters as 'collateral' for the 'debts'. Gods only know why." Though he leaves it to the imagination, perhaps for his sister's sake, the look on his face tells you he's well aware of why they would only have interest in the females among the peasantry. Though typically when fighting men started feeling a little raunchy and wanted to blow off some steam, they would just have at a girl and leave her. Why a coordinated abduction campaign was necessary is beyond you.

"You have my thanks for seein' Eloise here home safe, though. Told her not to go up there. Wasn't going to find anything in that ol' temple. You're welcome to stay with us as long as you need; it ain't big, but Eloise has her own room you can stay in."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:51 am

I listened intently as he explained his idea of why it could be. "Maybe, but I'd like to see if anyone would know for sure. If your grandma doesn't know why they attacked, maybe she knows who attacked. GIves me another way to look into it if it's convenient." I shrugged before he got into the troubles with the Duke. "You'd think a man in his position would have a wife to keep him satisfied, but what do I know about lords and ladies?"

"What's this about Wolfmen, though? Are they really such a nuisance that the Duke would be involved?" It was strange that the men were abducting women rather than despoiling them in their hometowns, but the men had mentioned that the Duke was taking the most prized women for himself which seemed strange that he'd been kidnapping women rather than turning to the usual whoring when his wife just isn't enough. I'd have to investigate that further.

I had to hold back a chuckle when he mentioned telling his sister she wouldn't find anything at my temple. He had no idea just what the girl had stumbled upon. I had little of my old power, but I was still a Goddess by all rights. Still, it would be fun seeing if I could manage to grant his sister her wish of helping her brother and sister-in-law be blessed with a child. "Your invitation is most appreciated. I'll try to do my share and avoid being a burden, but I am curious. When will I get to meet the misses?"
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:20 pm

Andre can only offer you a shrug. "Dunno. Not like the common folk get to see their lords and ladies often enough to know their marital affairs. As for the wolfs... Well, it ain't very good for tax season if a buncha savages come and burn down half the villages you're collectin' from, is it?"

On the subject of marital affairs, when you ask about Andre's wife, he nods. "She's up in our room sewin' something up for me. Could go talk to her if you'd like. Maybe she could uh... Help you out, with your shirt." He gestures vaguely towards your chest, as if bidding himself not to look at the curve of your breasts again.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:52 pm

"Oh my, that sounds awful. What villages have they burned down?" I was naturally unimpressed by mortal authority figures, but I decided not to muse further on how easy it might be to send his men around claiming they had stopped an enemy that didn't really exist. Besides, I didn't necessarily know this Duke was deceiving his people.

I puckered my lips when he mentioned my shirt. "Oh, you're so right. I'd almost forgot about the tear, so thank you for reminding me." I took a quick look for the stairs since he said up before making my way to find the other newlywed, but I stopped just before I left the room. "Oh Andre, what do I call her?"
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:03 pm

"Figure of speech, but I'm sure they'll start torchin' things if this keeps up." Andre says, waving you off as you make your way out of the room. Your brief pause is rewarded with an answer; it seems his bride's name is Camille. Relatively spacious as it is for a commoner's abode, there isn't exactly a lot of leeway to get lost; the upstairs only seems to have two bedrooms, one on either side of a narrow hallway. Of those two, only one of them seems to be shedding any kind of light, and a cursory examination from behind the door frame would reveal a pretty, if rather slender young woman tending to a linen shirt by the flickering wick of a lantern.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:38 am

I nodded as I made my way up knowing the name of the woman I was looking for. When I got upstairs, I saw it wasn't too big. Most likely, these were the bedrooms: one for the newlyweds, and one for the sister I would be sharing. Looking in, I saw the woman wasn't quite what I was expecting. Oh, her hair and complexion were pretty enough, but her figure didn't really didn't scream fertility. Still, I shouldn't judge until I learned more. I cleared my throat from the door to avoid startling her too badly. "Camille? Andre said you could help me with my robes. I got the poor thing a bit tore up traveling the woods after dark."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:32 pm

She seems a bit startled at your sudden appearance, though luckily she doesn't skewer herself on the needle during her little hop. As she squints at your figure through the door frame, she seems at least a little stunned, but manages to collect herself better than her husband at the very least.

"Ah, right... He said we'd be having company tonight. Come in." She says, standing from her little work table along the wall. She's quick to focus in on the torn garment, frowning slightly.

"Very unfortunate place to rip... You wouldn't happen to have another change of clothes? Trying to stitch it up while it's still on might be a little difficult, and it could take me quite a while."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:20 am

I gave her an apologetic look when she jumped. "I'd hoped to avoid startling you, but I couldn't think of a better way of getting your attention." I nodded as she mentioned how unfortunate the placement of the rip was holding back the amount of effort her husband had made failing to stare. "Sadly it's the only thing I have to wear, and even if you or your sister-in-law offered, I doubt either of you would have anything in my size, but it is just the two of us after all."

With that said, I pulled the dress up over my head. "I guess I'll just have to wait here." Handing it over, I allowed a bit of silence before breaking it. "Does your sister-in-law often make treks to that abandoned temple? It seems to be a bit of a hike for a love Goddess that's been gone for so long."
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games