The Odd One Out [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Odd One Out [eaenidu]

Postby Tes » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:16 pm

As much as you got more into it she did as well, now actively thrusting into your mouth with her hips in tandem to her maneuvering of your head. "Such an eager slut to take her first load of cum!" She exclaims through gritted theeth as she ends the sentence with one massive thrust to the hilt, her balls contracting as you practically feel the hot surge of cum travel from them and along her cock, exploding deep down your throat in multiple second long blasts. Throughout her body jitters with the occasional wild shove to draw out more cum together with your constant swallowing. Pulling out your hungry tungue squeezes out the last remnants from the underside of her cock like a tube of toothpaste, a thick glob pooling on it as the head leaves your mouth with a lewd pop.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:26 pm

((Nat1))

I looked up at her, the cum still on my tongue, as I slumped back, cumming in my panties as I passed out, her cum dripping from my mouth onto my chest as I slumped over, I'd gotten too eager and now I was passed out in front of the futa bull that I'd practically sent into heat, who knew what she'd do? My body was willing but It had no experience after all, and a virgin had limits, so even as I stained her chair with my juices I couldn't stay awake.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:42 pm

As you awakened you come to find that you are bound spread eagle to some padded wood structure by leather cuffs on each of your extremities. It's slightly slanted and leaning against the wall, leaving you hanging there naked in what seems to be some kind of pleasure chamber. Across from you the principle is currently plowing away at the anthro fox secretary from earlier that is now bent over and bound to what looks like a fancier black version of the sports equipment you jumped over at your last school, their positioning giving you a great side view as the red furred assistant lulls strainingly, begging her to keep fucking her, a pool of her own cum having formed at the two back legs where her tapered dick points down to.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:45 pm

I let out a Squeak as I blushed and looked around to see what else was in the room, or if anything had happened to me, though, I found my eyes soon returning to the two cocks I could see and the puddle of cum, blushing brightly at the sight, as I stared at the two of them.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:54 pm

The walls were plastered with all kinds of whips, straps and ropes with a swing hanging in one corner of the room and a large canopy bed in red and black took up the center of it. As you squeak the pricipal turns her head to you and grins, pulling out of the hole in front of her to turn her attention to you. Her assistant mewls weakly at this and struggles pthetically in her bounds but the large futa strolls towards you undeterred with her wet cock bobbing ahead pointed straight to you. "Did you sleep well Medb?~" She asks seductively, brushing her fingertips along one side of your torso teasingly as her cock hovers inches from your virgin mound.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:00 pm

I stared down at her cock, it was completely coated in her own jizz and the fox's pussy juice and it was easy to see that, even if she had just destroyed that fox, she wasn't anywhere near done "Y~Yes Mistress?!" I squeaked out at her question watching as her cock got near me, throbbing...her balls almost looking more and more swollen as she near me, I couldn't tell if it was a trick of the light or if they actually were growing.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:06 pm

"I wanted you to be awake for this~" She says, looking deep into your eyes as she lines up her cock with your hungry pussy and prods as it, rubbing your clit hard with a scooping motion followed by some slaps of her shaft against your open mound before repeating a few times, your labia more willing to spread for her blunt crown each time.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:11 pm

I Shuddered and nodded biting my lip as I watched with wide eyes, "Y~Yes~" I stuttered staring intently at her cock's teasing of my pussy, I couldn't look away even if I had wanted to, All my attention was at where our bodies' touched.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:17 pm

Taking a step deeper between the two legs of the cross you were on and sinking her hips she angles herself to point straight up between your legs. She pushes with ever mounting presser against your opening which fights hard against her intrusion through tightness but leaks copious juices to lube her entry. It simultaniously feels like she is just about to enter or you are going to tear when she gives a strong shove into you and sinks 6 inches deep with a sigh of relief.
Last edited by Tes on Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:21 pm

I let out an odd sound, a grunt, mixed with a gasp and a squeak as she pushed herself six inches deep into my virgin pussy, my never used hole clung to her tightly, It felt like I could feel every vein, every curve on her cock, I could feel her Heartbeat pulsing through it into me, I leaned my head back, panting a bit as I tried to get used to the feeling of her shaft so deep inside me and knowing that more was to come, my muscles flexing around her as I tried to adjust.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:28 pm

"Ahhh~ Nothing like breaking in a new hole" She smirks, leaning in to suckle on one of her nipples as she works on opening you up further, swirling her hips around to massage your tense muscles into relaxing before pushing forth into new territories, quickly finding your cervix, which sends an even deeper punch through your system as her crown less so stabs at it than collide against it like a battering ram way too big for the door it was used on.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:54 pm

I let out a cough of shock, the thrust against my cervix practically knocking the air out of my body as I tried to understand what in the hell I just felt, I looked down staring at where the feeling was coming from in shock, there's, there's no way that could fit any deeper? Was there?
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:05 am

Snuggled deep against your womb she leans back again grabbing hold on both sides of your hips an giving you an unobstructed view of the bulge bushing out of your belly going up to where you felt that sensation. "This must be that moment you think it couldn't go any deeper, right?~" She asks knowingly, a good portion of her still outside of you. "We'll see about that." she chuckles, withdrawing from your cunt for the first time since she entered and quickly developing a rythm of fucking it with longer and longer strokes, scratching every deep itch you ever had and beyond as your cervix gets beaten tender for not yielding.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:16 am

I Stared unable to say anything to her as my pussy clung tighter and tighter with every hit against my cervix, squeezing her even as she steadily forced it to accept her easier and easier, I could only shudder at the lewd feeling, both as she battered away at me, but also the fact that her cum and another person's pussy juice was getting mixed up inside me.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:23 am

She thoroughly uses you like that for what seems like an eternity for your lust crazed mind. Your tightness reaches an apex and she also seems to feel it as she speeds up and commands you "Go on. Cum for me slut!", at which point your eyes roll up into your skull and twitch wildly like the rest of your body.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:52 am

If I wasn't strapped down I'd probably be flailing a bit, as it was my body jerked with the strength of my orgasm, I had no control of my body as I was forced to cum around her massive cock.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:13 am

Your strangled moans are music to her ears and she greatly enjoys dragging your orgasm on with her pistoning in and out of you steadily. As your cunt contracts rythmically around her so does the opening of your womb, beginning to open only for the next wave washing over you to close it shut. But each time it seems to widen and bellow in more until with a savage thrust she pierces it an hilts herself pressed deep against the back of your chamber and her waist firmly seated against you.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:51 am

I felt my eyes roll up more as she slammed balls deep into me breaking into my virgin womb with her cock, the feeling of being so filled, so stuffed full of cock as she casually enjoyed herself with my helpless body...it had me cumming again around her, unable to do anything but let out lewd gasps as I shivered in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:12 pm

This time she keeps herself completely still, flexing her cock inside you periodically. "I seem to fit quite well into you, don't I?" she aks with a grin as you struggle to comprehend the sensations she is putting onto you. Her hands travel upwards and once again find your tits massaging them roughly and playing with your nipples a bit, twisting and pulling them in their hard state. "To think this is only the first day of the year~"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:31 am

I Blushed darkly as she toyed with my helpless body, bound so she could do to me whatever she wanted, I felt my pussy clench around her at the thought, some of my naughtier fantasies flooding my mind as I looked at her with hooded eyes, before my sex filled voice finally spoke "M~more~" I pleaded with her softly "P~Please~"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games