Titsnicle [Pokkaloh Team]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Titsnicle [Pokkaloh Team]

Postby hagya229 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:19 pm

Hello,

Here is the latest project from the Pokkaloh Team (the same team that made Pokkaloh if you didn't guess)
The game is called Titsnicle (days and days of thinking until we find such a marvelous name :mrgreen: )

It's an adventure RPG with a handcrafted battle system. As the main character, you are suffering from breastophilia (a mysterious disease which makes the sufferer love breasts in a world where it's not the norm), and you decide to leave the relative peace of the commoner lifestyle in order to become an adventurer on a remote island. Fight monsters, get new weapons and enchant them to serve the adventurer guild, a faction with its own ranking system. Your achievements won't go unnoticed by the numerous girls that live on the island. Moreover, it seems like your breastophilia has given you some kind of interesting power...

You may find some issues when playing online so it's better to play the offline version.
Play on newgrounds : https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/811157
Download the offline version (PC or android) : https://www.patreon.com/posts/40049835

Keyboard shortcuts :
- F for fullscreen (or go to the options in the top right menu)
- G to mute/unmute
- Ctrl to skip texts (must be enabled in the options)
- 1-2 for rings
- 3-5 to switch weapons

If you have questions or suggestions don't hesitate to write them below.
Last edited by hagya229 on Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
hagya229

Re: Titsnicle [Pokkaloh Team]

Postby musical74 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:28 am

Gave this a go, think the funniest character is "Slow Wolf" so far. Pretty interesting, think the biggest "UGH" is beating the hard huntress challenge. Be nice if the slimes sought you out occasionally like in Mozzaloh. Hope you keep up with it!
musical74

Postby hagya229 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:38 am

The hard huntress challenge is optional. The skull in the mission list should have given you a hint about the difficulty :D
There is a scene with slimes in the patreon version, the scene will be made public at some point :)
hagya229

Postby musical74 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:45 am

Well, hurry up with that, already! :P I like that the hopeless first fight shows up later, after you've beaten the wolf king and visit the daughters. She's just talking then, but it's real funny how the three girls interact. Also thinking it's "Slow wolf" because she's slow to pick things up. Really enjoys fucking the MC though!

Assuming the lava land will be fleshed out later, could just visit the first level for now. Also wonder whether it's just going to be one white slime in the beginning, was kind of hoping to see more of them occasionally. Beating the hard challenge took getting the strong sword and giving it a couple of boosts, but it is still tough! At least I can knock the spear-women down in one shot now.
musical74

Postby hagya229 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:07 pm

Yes, it's slow to pick things up. Having a character named Stupid Wolf sounded really bad xD
I'll probably add the white slimes as available enemies but they will be pretty rare. So rare, people will continue to suggest adding them :D
hagya229

Postby musical74 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:37 pm

I was thinking about this, you get more gold for the quite difficult fight fending off 13 huntresses, but more reputation for the snow imps. Is that intentional? The snow imps really aren't too tough with a good weapon (strong sword, upgraded once works well) but the huntress fight is quite a challenge. Why is the imp fight worth more reputation? Also, what's the NPC below Big Claws? There's one more person to meet, but have no clue who that is or what I need to do to find out. Do I need a certain rep value? Is the person not there yet? Lastly, after you invite the guards to your new digs, the pub ceases to have a use, will you add something there later?

Can't you tell I like this game? :P
musical74

Postby hagya229 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:14 pm

Indeed, I'll reduce the reputation for the imp mission.
The last person is only available in the patreon version or in a future public version
There will be more things at the pub later :)
hagya229

Postby hagya229 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:12 am

I've updated the original post with the latest public version :)
Changelog for the public version :

• New girl : Stubborn Priest
  • More content with the wolf girls
  • New enchantment possibilities (resist element, attack speed, bonus gold...)
  • Some foods give passive effects that last until the end of the day (check your kitchen)
  • Access to the Lava Pass
  • The forge has been improved
  • The gallery tab has been improved and became the girls tab
  • Cards in dungeons turn faster
  • The wolf events are launched when you enter Snow Mountain zone (you don't have to find the event card anymore)
  • You can enter the Snow Mountain before having sex with the guards but you still need to have sex with the guards to see the last event
  • Possibility to find white slime in slime forest but they are pretty rare
  • Can surrender from mission battles
  • If your mission is to give items to the guild and you already have them, you can give them directly
  • Maybe better performance, but there may still have issues
hagya229

Postby musical74 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:05 am

THINK I've got as far as I can, like the new content! Big Claws shows up from time to time asking about the wolf princesses, but that doesn't seem to go anywhere (yet), will there is a chance to have have a little fun with Big Claws down the road? Seems like she's a little torn between loyalty to the princesses and loyalty to Proud Wolf.

Can't go past the first level of the Lava area yet, was hoping there'd be more fun! Also, haven't run across the Succubus yet, but she's shown up in the bestiary. That might have been when the smith was talking about being married though.

Do hope I'll be able to visit the dethroned king again, and maybe be able to visit the wolf castle again! After getting the princesses to the new digs it shows up but the hero is "got no reason to visit".
musical74

Postby hagya229 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:14 pm

Sadly Big Claws only likes strong guys and she can defeat you easily :s
The succubus is in next levels of the Lava Pass but those aren't accessible in the public version yet. No link with the blacksmith, when you unlock an area, the basic monsters get added automatically :)
hagya229

Postby musical74 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:32 am

Hey, I was wiping the floor with the wolf guards, shouldn't that count for something? Sure, she slaughtered me in the very beginning, but I've gotten stronger! (plus letting Proud Wolf know that the princesses he dismissed as stupid brats found the wolf kid!)

Really like that you'd expanded the bath, it's fun seeing all the girls interact the way they do! I do hope eventually you'll let the public builds be able to have sex with the yellow and purple slimes (and maybe have them tag-team the hero!) maybe the other "female monster" types too, eventually.

I had gotten to level 6 of "argue with the stubborn priestess" but it doesn't look like I needed to go any further, in convincing her that polygamy is OK. Kind of wonder what she would say if I brought her to meet all the other girls I've invited? :D
musical74

Postby musical74 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:05 pm

Been long enough I think...

Playing the latest version (.44, public) I found interacting with the sheep girl to be quite interesting. Mention I'm friends with a couple of wolf girls, she tries to kill me, but all the encounters are "doesn't do anything" - including the minotaur! I did like the "I'm screwed...huh didn't do anything" over and over in the "demon realm"Also liked that the "Black knight" is a friendly guy, instead of the usual "Black=evil" mentality. Visit the sheep girl next time, she quasi-apologizes and then fun times! Also like the added spells and other improvements. Keep it up!
musical74

Postby hagya229 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:56 pm

For the stubborn priest, I think the best is to wait there is even more girls living with you first xD
In the next patreon version, it will be possible to tame those two slime girls so in two public versions.
There is indeed a scene where the yellow and purple tag-team the hero but I'll keep it patreon only for a while so that there is always an incentive to become patron.
hagya229

Postby musical74 » Mon May 24, 2021 6:49 pm

Playing the latest free version, wondering if the "brilliant mage" is a sham, she didn't seem to really do anything to get rid of the problem. She SAYS she did, but that could have been an excuse to get frisky. Had to fight some demon-type thing at night, not hard at all, but surprised me. A little surprised that I haven't run into the "missing wolf boy" yet though, is that a "this shows up on X day"?

I do like that you use characters from previous games in the latest one, give them different roles, and it works.
musical74

Postby hagya229 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:15 pm

She isn't a sham xD. She did the best she could but it's not easy.
You find the missing wolf boy in the same "dialogue" you learn about him. The condition to see this scene is to have seen a certain scene in the bath with the wolf girls.
hagya229

Return to Flash Projects