Choices matter! [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Choices matter! [eaenidu]

Postby Tes » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:17 pm

MC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: "Aria Hearthfire"
Race: Elf
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/3696/a6e6c3a5bfc604a77830900ee6713556.jpeg
Bio: A pretty normal girl who bought a rather odd fantasy VR game, it promised a "Totally Immersive Experience" and "Complete Free Will over your actions" in it. She was actually a pretty big gamer, and like all gamers she had some...quirks, she liked making the wrong decisions just to see what would happen, so when she set up her character, She chose purposefully "Bad" choices, such as completely maxing out her "Sex Appeal" stat with everything else below average and choosing the hardest difficulty, and even started in the "Bad" town, Bandits, deserters, thieves and monstrous races, finding herself loading in she walked forward, looking around the town she entered for anything interesting, heading straight for a pub if nothing else happened first.

Choosing sex appeal over everything else left her with an appropriate set of brown starting leather gear, pants so short that the bottom seam ended up right were the swell of her perky cheeks met her legs with nothing but a tight bra to hold in her chest, exposing her midriff to anyone who cared to look. Her legs were adorned with boots that went to her thighs with her feet protected by the only pieces of thin metal plating that covered the tips with peaks bending along the sides and the soles of her feet raised of the ground by borderline unpractical heels.

The only weapon to proect herself would be a small dagger secured to her waist with no money to begin with. Looking around the muddy street she materialized in Area sees all the staplemarks of a beginners area, vendors for loot and consumables that had small huts set up along the road to show off their goods, a blacksmithing shop were she could make out the telltale sounds of cold metal forming hot, punching through the clatter around her as not only wagons pulled by horsed went around either side of her, but also the occasional centaur. Of course those weren't only non-humans she saw as lizardfolk, orcs, worgens and differing types of demons in various states of dress wander the street and hackle with the vendors over their prices.

One thing they all had in common though as they all looked at her with almost the same devious and primal look on their face once they spotted her. Naturally there was also the pub were most of those races gathered for rest and other social interactions. She makes quite a few heads turn with her entry, including the barmaid behind the counter. "You seem to be new around here miss. Can I get you something?" she asks with a smile on her face, though there also are hints of that same look she got from everyone else, especially around the eyes.
Tes

Re: Choices matter! [eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:25 pm

I Smiled at the Barmaid "Well, I seemed to have had a run in with a cut purse, my money's gone and the only clothes I got left is this, so I was hoping you either knew of a few jobs, or maybe had something around here I could do to earn some coin, maybe, some food, drink or a bed?" I asked, the barmaid was pretty even if the tavern looked pretty run down. I wondered if I'd get a starting quest from her or if someone else would approach or something, I wouldn't even notice anybody if they didn't directly talk to me though, I was pretty focused on the barmaid. "Oh Name's Aria, nice to meet you, what's yours?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:44 pm

By the way, I can also forgo the pupups und other gameinterface like features, if you don't want them

Her smile lightly faded as you told her about your current moneysituation, now knowing there was nothing much to gain in you. "I'm Myra." she states, looking you over and she pursing her lips to the side "...I mean...You don't really look like quite the hunter...buuuut, I guess you could try service if you think you could handle that." a light smirk returning to her lips, taken over by a pupup in your face.

Helping Hand:

Myra the barmaid has asked you to help in service of the local pub.

Rewards: Right to stay the night, one portion of today main dish and 5 copper

Do you accept these conditions?

Yes No
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:52 pm

I was about to say yes right away, but I had an idea, and wanted to see if I could try it "Hmm~ I wouldn't mind being eye candy and acting as a waitress...but if we're talking propper... Services~ I'd much rather have it be just me and you~" I purred trying to see if I could seduce her, "Tonight maybe~ In your bed~?" I fluttered my lashes at her with a coy smile, only to be met with what seemed like a bunch of pop ups for if I succeeded or failed seducing people, I quickly spammed the "Okay" button to get rid of them, not paying attention to what was said, only to blink as I found myself hitting "Yes" for a question I hadn't read.

I like them, mostly cause I like the idea of them able to cause trouble for her lol
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:08 pm

"Oh~...You were going to sleep in my bed either way tonight, but I'm glad you cleared up any misunderstanding about your openness to service using your body~"

The last popup was a slightly modified version of the same quest named "Helping Body". She only knew because there now was a reminder of that quest in the corner of her vision along with a black leather collar appearing around her neck as her identification as service.

As she processed all this still not sure what exactly she agreed to Myra brings up a tray of jugs that she has been preparing behind the counter seperating them. "Here. They are for that table right there." she explains, pointing to a round wooden table with three female goblin adventurers sitting around it digging into what food they had left and talking quite loudly about their last mission.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:13 pm

I Blinked and picked them up, carrying them over to the goblins, deciding to open up the quest log if I could so I could actually read it and figure out what had changed for it, my hips swaying and my tits jiggling with every step as I tried to hurry up and read the quest, bending over as I set the drinks out, "Anything else I can get for you gals?" I asked, trying to play it nice.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:23 pm

Looking it up it says "...to help in service of the local pub and it's customers. Rewards:...5copper + 1 for each black collar customer service"

You're confused as to what exactly that meant but after looking at you one of the goblins shouts out to behind you. "Yo Myra. You can put a round with her down on our tab for each of us." It seemes to now dawn on you what exacly you agreed to as the goblin finally answers your question. "Yeah~ I'm dying to feel those pretty lips of yours around my cock and I'm my two friends her too~"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:27 pm

I blushed and would have objected, but this was my shits and giggles character "Sure thing, how do you want it, me under the table sucking you off, or maybe you want to hold me down their and throat fuck me? Or maybe lay me on the table and just fuck my throat, letting your balls smack my face?" I wondered how the game would deal with my words, this was actually pretty fun.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:34 pm

"Ohh~ what a eager one we have here girls." she muses to her friends, all three of them laughing. Adressing you once more she says "Get under the table while we finish our food. We'll se what we will do to you once we're done on top~" punctuated by her small but rough hand coming down on your ass, staying there to grope the pliable flesh that layed underneath those thick pants.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:42 pm

This was all so real I could feel it practically, these new VR sets got better and better! I got under the table and quickly freed the goblin cock, expecting something cute and small only to stare as the massive piece of fuck meat flopped out onto my face, I could practically smell the musk from her cock and balls, she was an adventurer, I blushed as I kissed and licked her shaft, leaning down to lick, kiss and suck on her balls first and only once they were clean did I come back up to suck her cock, cleaning it of filth from her journey, I hummed to make my tongue vibrate against it, wanting to pleasure her.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:09 pm

At first her cock slapped down over your face, limb but radiating heat and scent covering nearly one full half of it, but definitly the sight of one of your eyes. It quickly grows harder though in rushes of blood pumping it up accompanied by a bobbing motion until the head reached the damn underside of the table. To suck on it you had to pull back again quite some way and angle it down into your drooling elven mouth.

Feeling it stetch your lips taut with your teeth nearly scarping it no matter how wide you open up, you're not quite sure anymore if it was such a good idea to offer your throat to this monster, especially once the goblins voice resounds from above. "That was a nice warmup...now take it deep." With it appears a green hand reaching for the top of your head, pulling you down hard onto the pole in front of you and colliding with the back of your throat with a loud squelch and gag. Apart from the uncomfortable feeling there was also something you hadn't known from your real body. If you would have read the instructions more carefully you may have come across the fact that an elves throat is a highly erogenous zone instead of being suddenly introduced to that concept via a thick slab of meat punching against it's entrance.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:15 pm

I wanted to choke, I was gagging heavily and desperately swallowing around the cock, trying to breath, to think, but every time she slammed into my throat I moaned into her cock, silently thanks to how it gagged me, but she could feel it, finally my lips were kissing her base and my nose was buried in her pubes, all I could feel and smell was her cock, I felt my pussy clench as I came, my eyes rolling up from the pleasure as she held me base deep, if she didn't let me go and just kept fucking me, I'd definitely pass out, either from pleasure or lack of air, both were already getting to me as I had another throat-gasm.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:43 pm

As the cock pummeled deeper and deeper into your throat you could feel it pass the choker as her neck expanded making it tighter around it. "THEEEERE~ you go you little elven slut!" The gobling boomed as she hilted herself fully inside, her cock throbbing to an almost diamond hard state. Luckily for her supply of oxygen and against her sensitive inside linings will she pulls back right before you pass out, her chair scraping along the ground a bit she makes room to pull you out from under the table by your hair shoving you onto it roughly after you stand with her standing up on her chair as well as the other gobling right acoss who opens her own pants in full view of you head hanging over the edge.

There are no questions asked while she leans forward to stuff her balls into your mouth with her cock extending to lay across your chin and into your cleavage. The first one meanwhile pulls your tight pants and underwear right down your legs, spreading them wide on the the table with the loose fabric dangling on one of your feet as she flops her saliva ridden cock on your stomach, a hand on the base wiggling it's shaft hard against you clit. "Ohh~ she's quite wet girls!" she laughts as the synchronisly pull back to aling with their respective hole, lunging forward and making your back lift of the table.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:49 pm

I took a deep breath coughing for air desperately in shock at suddenly being thrown onto the table only to squeak as she casually spread me and teased my pussy, I opened my mouth more as I tried to breathe around the balls that I wasn't sure when got in my mouth my tongue trying to move them to let me breathe, gasping for air again once they were removed, onto the let out a shocked squeal into the cock suddenly shoved into my throat as I felt the other goblin slam balls deep into my pussy, this felt wild, plus the pleasure was like I was getting fucked in two pussy's and all I could do was lay there, take it and try to stay awake.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:58 pm

As the second globlin thrust into you the new postion makes her cockhead scrape against the outside of your throat, surely creating a lewd traveling bulge as it hits what feels not much unlike a g-spot, drool and precum leaking out around her shaft and along her balls and your face, making them smack wetly whenever the collided against each other. Sporadiacally she gives you a brief period to take a breath when she pulls out till only the head is lodged in your mouth, which is quite hard to do when the first still rocks you back and forth on the table with the thorough fucking she is giving your pussy. She is stretching you in all the right ways and fully hilted her cockhead is firmly lodged against you cervix, never failing to send a rolling shudder up your spine.

Do a roll 1-10 you pass out, 11-20 you manage to hold onto contiousness
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:07 pm

((Nat1))

I tried to stay strong but the simple fact was that I was completely unused to this and was practically being forced to cum hard, making my throat and pussy eagerly cling to the cocks, pulling them in and trying to milk them, drool and pre covered my face and pussy juice and pre covered my ass, for both I could feel the goblin's heavy balls leaving their mark, I was half sure I was going to have, I heard the goblin's and the barmaid, Myra, talking but I couldn't understand what they were saying, my last thought before passing out was that I wondered what that new window popping up was before I clumsily chose "Yes" and passed out as I came again.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:26 pm

Your own gurgling screams along with the sound their cocks alone were producing as the ravaged you fully drowned out the conversation around you. Your last orgams that unlike the others wasn't one from your throat or pussy alone but them layered perfectly atop each other was just too much and every fiber inside your body locked up and shuddered in shock, your conciousness lost like a lightswitch suddenly turned off in the wake of this.

You awaken once more as almost equally unbelievably pain shot through you. You were laying on the same table but on your stomach, the first thing that comes out when you inecitably scream globs of cum still left in your throat, much like the sudden clenching in your muscles forces out cum out of your cunt. The reason for all this was that Myra was standing above you, pushing down a red hot branding iron on the small of your back with all her weight to keep is centered as you buck up against it, claiming you as hers for failing the contract of her quest as the sizzling it makes reaches your ears.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:31 pm

OWOWOWOWOW! That actually Fucking hurt?! I bucked and wiggled trying to, coughing and spitting out cum from my throat as I tried to figure out how to escape from her "STOP THAT FUCKING HURTS?!" I howled as she branded me, trying to open the menu and exit or cancel out, or even load a save something, anything, time for new character damn it let me go?!
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:40 pm

As you fail to find anything of that sort she shouts at you. "Why should I. You're a useless piece of shit who can't even handle a singe night of service like she promised. Maybe you shouldn't have bitten off more than you can chew, huh?" There's nothing left of the caring and smiling Myra and only the angry sadistic core remains.

"Well, I hope for you that you're a quick learner because those goblin bitches will be the least of your problems once I'm done with you!~" she continues finally having pulled the iron from your skin and leaving you with a permanent mark thats quite painful right now. You now notice that it's night and that the patrons either passed out drunk at their tables, left or went upstairs to sleep by now.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:47 pm

I coughed and sputtered in confusion desperately searching for some way to log out or reset or something, their had to be a main menu button or something "Well Fucking Sorry that I don't have magical ever full lungs, I got fucking choked out, I've handled dick before sure! But they were balls deep in my throat and covering my nose with their nuts!" I cursed as I tried to move, only to gasp and lay back down "Sorry if I'm used to places having fucking rules like "Don't choke the fucking girls unconscious" you could have just not paid me why the fuck did you brand me?" I demanded flinching in pain, where the fuck was the log out button?!
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games