Search of good pokemon hentai games

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Search of good pokemon hentai games

Postby Excedra » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:36 pm

Hoi everyone, I start a topic to know if someone know goods pokemon hentai games, made with RPG Maker or not. Thanks in advance

(I know already Pokemon Hentai, Pokemorph and Lesbian Island and i wonder if there's another games)
Excedra

Re: Search of good pokemon hentai games

Postby WarioWrafthXZ! » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:10 pm

i would advise not to go for pussymon is a real waste of time
what kind of game are you looking for?
somethiong that has pokemon on it?
or that has a pokemon gameplay?
there are many of both of the 2 types
if you are a bit specific i may able to help you
WarioWrafthXZ!

Postby WarioWrafthXZ! » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:10 pm

there are some rom hacked version of the original games but more adult themed, so i don't know if you might be interested
i know there is a 3d game called Leaf on fire but is still on very early development
that i know there is also haremon which has not the real pokemon battle rpg style but has an unique mechanism and it still makes some updates
although it has a slow start and it is a bit grinding but overall a good game
Pokémon Gal Hunters behave more of a traditional pokemon gameplay i have played long time ago and it shouldn't be a bad one
oppaimon is similar to pussymon although it has better graphic and it is overall better but it is a bit buggy at times
another game that i know of is Pokémon Ecchi Version by Hinorashi it is still in development it has few bugs, but the game is still updating
it has the pokemon spirite like in the ds version + some drawn animation
still not a bad game
i haven't played this one but i know the title Con-quest! Poké-con, it is a flash game, it has a great graphic although i can't say anything about its gameplay
there also many dating sim, petting kind of games featuing pokemon characters i don't know if you might be interested
there is a game heavily involving Hypnosis called Hypno Town
a game that behaves like an rpg by having monstergirls on the party is Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls
it has good graphic but i don't know if it might be your bread and butter
still if you are looking for something more specific let me know
WarioWrafthXZ!

Postby Excedra » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:41 am

WarioWrafthXZ! Wrote:i would advise not to go for pussymon is a real waste of time
what kind of game are you looking for?
somethiong that has pokemon on it?
or that has a pokemon gameplay?
there are many of both of the 2 types
if you are a bit specific i may able to help you

I don't care really, i take everything, sorry for the late reply

WarioWrafthXZ! Wrote:there are some rom hacked version of the original games but more adult themed, so i don't know if you might be interested
i know there is a 3d game called Leaf on fire but is still on very early development
that i know there is also haremon which has not the real pokemon battle rpg style but has an unique mechanism and it still makes some updates
although it has a slow start and it is a bit grinding but overall a good game
Pokémon Gal Hunters behave more of a traditional pokemon gameplay i have played long time ago and it shouldn't be a bad one
oppaimon is similar to pussymon although it has better graphic and it is overall better but it is a bit buggy at times
another game that i know of is Pokémon Ecchi Version by Hinorashi it is still in development it has few bugs, but the game is still updating
it has the pokemon spirite like in the ds version + some drawn animation
still not a bad game
i haven't played this one but i know the title Con-quest! Poké-con, it is a flash game, it has a great graphic although i can't say anything about its gameplay
there also many dating sim, petting kind of games featuing pokemon characters i don't know if you might be interested
there is a game heavily involving Hypnosis called Hypno Town
a game that behaves like an rpg by having monstergirls on the party is Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls
it has good graphic but i don't know if it might be your bread and butter
still if you are looking for something more specific let me know

I tried Pussymon, not really enjoyable for me. I tried Leaf on Fire and I finished it, too bad that the game was cancelled. Haremon was not my cup of tea but I should play it sometimes, it was a long time since i didn't play it, and not very much. Ecchi was quite good but not exceptional, Hypnotown I "finished" it too, since the game is still in development. I didn't know about Gal Hunters or Con-quest, i will try them, Domination Quest-Kuro-Naughty Monsters Girls doesn't ring a bell, i'm going to go for a little search game
Excedra

Postby Excedra » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:44 pm

Oh and before I forget, does anyone have news of Hunden, Dapper or Dark Onix? I loved their games and wanted to know of they have a website or something, web search didn't work or find anything relevant enough
Excedra

Postby WarioWrafthXZ! » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:08 pm

hi Excedra,
few questions if i may.
By any means with the current developer you were mentioning above you meant the creator of Pokemon Evil (by Humbird0), PokéMorph (by Dapper Gent), Pokemon lesbian (by Dark onix)?
Are you looking for those game specifically or their website?
Also is it correct Dark onix or you meant Black Onix as in the Hentai Doujinshi group?
WarioWrafthXZ!

Postby Excedra » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:09 am

WarioWrafthXZ! Wrote:hi Excedra,
few questions if i may.
By any means with the current developer you were mentioning above you meant the creator of Pokemon Evil (by Humbird0), PokéMorph (by Dapper Gent), Pokemon lesbian (by Dark onix)?
Are you looking for those game specifically or their website?
Also is it correct Dark onix or you meant Black Onix as in the Hentai Doujinshi group?

Pokemon Evil was made by Hunden, a danish man
Humbird0 is the developer that made Pokemon Hentai

And yes, it's indeed Dark Onix
Also, I have their games and it would be good to have the link to their websites, thanks in advance !
Excedra

Postby WarioWrafthXZ! » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:59 pm

hi Excedra,
sorry for the late response.
I have been searching for those site you were looking for. However for what i have found, most of the information/contact you were looking for are actually situated in this site. Every developers of the games you like, are active member on this site with their related content regarding their project and information regarding those games. I could give you the link to go directly to their posts, but i am unsure if i am allowed and i don't wish to go against any rules by doing so.
However i have found the main site of Humbird0, and perhaps the youtube channel of the creator of Pokemorph, but again i don't want to ruin things by sending their link without permission of any kind.
My apologies for coming half-empty-handed.
WarioWrafthXZ!

Postby Excedra » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:45 pm

I already have the Humbird0 website, but thanks anyway

So I'm going to search into this forum, thanks for letting me know
Excedra

Return to General