Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Lovely Island(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Lovely Island(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:11 pm

She soon finished her own washing up and moved to relax, she looked almost as sore as you felt from the way she walked.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:34 am

I watched her walk seeing that she seemed to be a bit sore herself. Figuring I was as rinsed off as I was going to get without warm water, I moved over to lower myself into the warm water of the pool putting a hand on her shoulder. "You okay? You're looking pretty rough yourself."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:22 am

She hummed "Nothing I'm not used to...I was on Clean up duty, basically I had to be toy of a few girls who willingly got knocked up and clean them of cum." She explained stretching out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:21 am

I was surprised to hear girls got willingly knocked up before I actually had time to think about it. "Right, you gotta keep having kids, or you all die out, but some of them are going to give birth to Others too, so you're also repopulating your enemies. That older Raichu said my kids were almost guaranteed to be female though, so that should make things easier." Given her recent duty, I wasn't entirely sure she would be up for anything, but I decided to give it a shot getting a bit closer to her and putting my arm behind her back.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:10 pm

She hummed "Yeah pretty much, but besides just you know, getting knocked up, some girls have reactions to other's cum, basically becoming hornier and more aggressive are really common, if you're resistant or immune like me you end up being put on clean up duty, let the drugged gals sex you up, lick them clean, basically work them off the high." She explained tiredly she didn't really look like she'd be up for doing to much but she didn't seem about to protest about your arm either.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:52 am

Hearing how some girls react to their cum, I couldn't help but remember my own three days. Did I have such a reaction to that Pikachu's cum. I remembered thinking I was just doing it to get them to drop my guard, but I had spent several days under them, and I couldn't help but wonder if that had just been an excuse I'd made up for myself. These thoughts only made me more interested in reasserting my masculinity, but she didn't seem that interested, but she also wasn't stopping me either. For now, I just slipped my hand down grabbing a handful of her ass and groping it as I relaxed in the water.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:08 pm

She let out a low groan as your finger teased her asshole by accident, careful, some gals really like my ass and kept trying to see what all I could take in it." She murmured softly.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:31 am

I chuckled as she reacted to my fingers making an accidental prod against her pucker. "Oh, is there anything in there I should be concerned about?" I pulled my finger from her hole working her ass cheeks between my fingers.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:59 pm

She Huffed "I have some smooth balls stuck up there but one of the gals shot some string shot into me so they're stuck till it dissolves." She admitted embarrassed
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:30 am

"I'll just leave that be then." I continued to gently grope her ass with one hand, but the other traveled up her back rubbing here and there before I simple went around her back to cup her far breast.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:23 pm

She rolled her eyes "How are you still horny didn't those futa wear you out at all?" She asked, though she sounded half amazed and half exhausted.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:29 am

I smirked at her amazement. letting her ass go, I gave her body a rest as I decided to play myself up a little. "Well, I've gotta have a lot of stamina if I'm gonna give you girls an alternative to having the Others' children, don't I?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:42 am

She hummed tiredly but nodded at that, she only seemed half in the conversation, though, with how tired you look you weren't sure she'd make it out the bath on her own.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:08 am

I gave up on fondling her as she really didn't seem to be in the mood for anything, and seeing how tired she was, I figured she probably couldn't make it to bed anyway. "C'mon, you look like you're going to need help making it to bed." Standing up from the water, I held my hand out to her offering some help.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:05 am

She tried and then fell forward face first into your crotch "Y~You can do stuff to me when I~I fall asleep." she mumbled an offer out at seeing how hard you were, but she seemed to tired to even stand up on her own, trying to sleep where she was.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:24 am

I smirked as she gave me permission to use her in her sleep. The girl appeared to be rather passive and up for anything. I tossed her arm over my shoulder to give her some stability as I lifted her to her feet though thinking on it, I hooked one arm under her legs and the other behind her back caring her as one would a bride over the threshold. Having no better place I could think of, I carried her back to the bed I'd originally woke up in in this strange new world.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:19 am

It was empty and by the time you got there she was out like a light and nuzzling your neck in her sleep, even giving light love bites as she did.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:08 am

I chuckled quietly at how affectionate she was in her sleep in spite of how bothered she'd been with my advances. Setting her down in the bed, I rolled her onto her side lifting one leg over my shoulder as I sat on the other, lined myself up, and entered her. Mindful that she was trying to sleep, I was fairly gentle to keep from disturbing her and just happy to sink my cock into someone after four days of being the one to get fucked.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:22 am

She let out a tiny cute moan as you entered her pussy, it seemed like she was still sensitive from what she'd done, meaning it was grasping and flexing around your cock, the balls hidden in her ass were only making her pussy feel even tighter.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:09 am

I tried my best to avoid groaning as the objects lodged in her ass made her pussy very tight. Trying to keep my voice down, I leaned over her puckering my lips over a nipple giving it a few sucks as I continued to rock my hips slowly fucking the sleeping beauty beneath me.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games