Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business (v0.49.1, 2/8/2022)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business (v0.28.1, 5/8/2020)

Postby vrengames » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:16 am

Lab Rats 2 v0.29.0 is finished, which means it's time for it to get a week of bug testing by patrons before the it's public release. If you're a patron you can find the download links here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/lab-rats-2-v0-29-37766153. This update is the first chunk of long awaited pregnancy content. It comes with a new base character model, new game play mechanics, and a ton of new events related to getting girls knocked up. If pregnancy isn't your thing it's possible to disable the new content and enjoy all of the other bug fixes and content additions.

If getting a girl knocked up is your goal, just having sex is now less than half the battle. Girls may now take birth control, which will prevent most pregnancies. You may be able to convince a girl who loves you to stop taking it, or if she is obedient enough you can simply demand it. If you've turned her into enough of a slut she may stop taking birth control if you ask just because it seems fun. Once a girl is off her birth control it's only a matter of time (and enough creampies) before her fertility catches up with her. If you're impatient, or trying to take advantage of a limited time window, there are a few ways you can boost your odds. You swing by your chemical lab and produce fertility boosting serums, alongside a number of other new and interesting options. If you're feeling old fashion you can keep track of her most fertile time of the month and strike when the iron is hot. If you're lucky the girl will be pregnant, and in a few months her body will start to show it with a rounding belly and swelling tits.

If you're already a patron I hope you enjoy the new version. If not, the public release will be in one week!

Here's a changelog (v0.28.1 to v0.29.0):
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

*CHANGES AND ADDITIONS*
- Added ability to import wardrobes.
- Added flirt dialogue varients to all base personalities when the girl is your girlfriend.
- Added flirt dialogue varients to all base personalities when the girl is in an affair with you.
- Added pregnancy role.
- Added pregnant character models.
- Added pregnancy content settings.
- No pregnancy content setting prevents all pregnancy specific content from triggering and changes pregnancy related dialogue.
- Predictable pregnancy setting allows for all pregnancy content but makes all triggers clear and makes accidental pregnancies impossible/
- Realistic pregnancy setting allows for all pregnancy content. It also makes birth control unreliable, has girls off their birth control, and has a simulated fertility rhythm.
- Added multi-stage event for pregnancy. Begins with swelling breasts and eventually results in a changed character model for the duration of the pregnancy.
- Added ability for girls to become pregnant. The chance to become pregnant on each creampie is 20% at base, and decreases with age.
- Girls may now take birth control. Birth control is 100% effective at preventing pregnancies on predictable settings, or 90% effective on realistic.
- Added fertility rhythm for realistic pregnancy setting. A girls fertility rises and falls from the base level throughout the month.
- On realistic pregnancy setting girls may now not be taking birth control at the start of the game. Chance of not taking it increases with age. On predictable all girls start on birth control.
- Added Sluttiness based conversation option to ask a girl to start or stop taking her birth control.
- Added Love based conversation option to ask a girl to start or stop taking birth control. Girl must be your girlfriend or paramour to consider it.
- Added Obedience based command to order a girl to start or stop taking her birth control.
- Added birth control suppression serum trait, which reduces chance of birth control working on predictbable or realistic settings.
- Added fertility enhancement serum trait, which increases the chance of becoming pregnant.
- Added fertility suppression serum trait, which decreases the chance of becoming pregnant.
- Added pregnancy accelerator serum trait, which increases the rate at which a pregnancy advances for the duration.
- Added pregnancy decelerator serum trait, which decreases the rate at which a pregnancy advances for the duration.
- Added massive pregnancy accelerator serum trait, which provides a very large increase to the rate a pregnancy advances.
- Added initial lactation content. Girls who are pregnant (or who begin lactating for other reasons) will leak milk at high arousal. Leaking milk will turn clothing translucent in the area.
- Larger breasts, multiple lactation sources, or higher arousal all make the effect more pronounced.
- Added lactation hormones serum trait, which triggers a lactation response.
- Added a new Nora trait that can be discovered when bringing a very slutty pregnant woman to her.
- Adjusted condom requirement thresholds when using pregnancy content. It is now lower when on birth control, but higher when not.
- Added Mom event for stopping her birth control.
- Added on-birth-control variants to all personalities condomless sex taboo break dialogues.
- Girls never ask for a condom when having sex once they realise they are pregnant.

*BUG FIXES*
- Fixed crash during tit fuck facial.
- Added animation resolution scaling for Macs which should solve an with high res screens and stretched character images.
- Fixed "cheating on men" opinion being revealed any time a girl had sex with you, not just if it was relevant.
vrengames

Postby Dragon594 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:24 am

what is the fastest way to start earning money at the start?
Dragon594

Postby MaxTheDark » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:55 pm

Dragon594 Wrote:what is the fastest way to start earning money at the start?

There may be a best assortment of skills to distribute at character creation which I dont know, but after that what you do is:
1. Research medical application
- select it, then keep using 'Research in the lab' to speed it up, sleep if necessary. (it is)
2. Create a serum using the two traits you have available and name it something like 'Cash'. The last bit is not important, but helps to know what's this one for ont he list
3. Research it
4. Set it in Production, make sure sell threshold is 0
5. Get Stephanie to secure supply, you focus on production and selling, Manage your business every now and then
Supply Procurement, Production and Marketing are most important. Don't hire anyone new, that's just another cost. Watch your characteristics, swap ones like Sizeable force and Fresh blood.

This is not *quick* but I don't think there is a quicker way. Will take approx 2-4 in game weeks before you get a good amount of money. Essentially you just need to keep producing and selling while Steph is getting you supplies.

Once you have a few grand on your account you purchase recruitment policies and hire girls to do the work.
I believe text dump is not a valid form of storytelling in video games. Video games are for interaction, not reading, therefore the story should be woven into gameplay instead.
MaxTheDark

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:24 pm

I don't fully agree.
1. It can be usefull to get two new employees but only if they are good at supply and production respectively. This is a little bit of a gamble since you need to pay upfront.
These new employees should be as cheap as possible. Their purpose is to raise your profit after all.
2. Set the threshold to 1. At some point you want to advance your research and you might just as well use one of those serums. It's annoying to discover you don't have this single serum when you need it, so just set it like this and change it to 0 afterwards. The financial impact is negligible.
3. I name the starting serum 'base' but I like 'cash' better.
4. Unlock bigger batch sizes as soon as possible. This directly increases the rate at which you investment in suppy is turned into profit.
I NEVER run against walls.
RunningAroundInCircles

Re: Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business (v0.29.1, 6/8/2020)

Postby vrengames » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:04 am

Lab Rats 2 v0.29.1 is finished it's week of bug testing and is ready for it's public release. You can find the download links here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/lab-rats-2-v0-29-38012479. This update is the first chunk of long awaited pregnancy content. It comes with a new base character model, new pregnancy gameplay mechanics, and a ton of new events related to getting girls knocked up. If pregnancy isn't your thing it's possible to disable the new content and enjoy all of the other bug fixes and content additions.

If getting a girl knocked up is your goal, just having sex is now less than half the battle. Girls may now take birth control, which will prevent most pregnancies. You may be able to convince a girl who loves you to stop taking it, or if she is obedient enough you can simply demand it. If you've turned her into enough of a slut she may stop taking birth control if you ask just because it seems fun. Once a girl is off her birth control it's only a matter of time (and enough creampies) before her fertility catches up with her. If you're impatient, or trying to take advantage of a limited time window, there are a few ways you can boost your odds. You swing by your chemical lab and produce fertility boosting serums, alongside a number of other new and interesting options. If you're feeling old fashion you can keep track of her most fertile time of the month and strike when the iron is hot. If you're lucky the girl will be pregnant, and in a few months her body will start to show it with a rounding belly and swelling tits.

Enjoy!

Changelog (v0.28.1 to v0.29.1):

*CHANGES AND ADDITIONS*
- Added ability to import wardrobes.
- Added flirt dialogue varients to all base personalities when the girl is your girlfriend.
- Added flirt dialogue varients to all base personalities when the girl is in an affair with you.
- Added pregnancy role.
- Added pregnant character models.
- Added pregnancy content settings.
- No pregnancy content setting prevents all pregnancy specific content from triggering and changes pregnancy related dialogue.
- Predictable pregnancy setting allows for all pregnancy content but makes all triggers clear and makes accidental pregnancies impossible/
- Realistic pregnancy setting allows for all pregnancy content. It also makes birth control unreliable, has girls off their birth control, and has a simulated fertility rhythm.
- Added multi-stage event for pregnancy. Begins with swelling breasts and eventually results in a changed character model for the duration of the pregnancy.
- Added ability for girls to become pregnant. The chance to become pregnant on each creampie is 20% at base, and decreases with age.
- Girls may now take birth control. Birth control is 100% effective at preventing pregnancies on predictable settings, or 90% effective on realistic.
- Added fertility rhythm for realistic pregnancy setting. A girls fertility rises and falls from the base level throughout the month.
- On realistic pregnancy setting girls may now not be taking birth control at the start of the game. Chance of not taking it increases with age. On predictable all girls start on birth control.
- Added Sluttiness based conversation option to ask a girl to start or stop taking her birth control.
- Added Love based conversation option to ask a girl to start or stop taking birth control. Girl must be your girlfriend or paramour to consider it.
- Added Obedience based command to order a girl to start or stop taking her birth control.
- Added birth control suppression serum trait, which reduces chance of birth control working on predictbable or realistic settings.
- Added fertility enhancement serum trait, which increases the chance of becoming pregnant.
- Added fertility suppression serum trait, which decreases the chance of becoming pregnant.
- Added pregnancy accelerator serum trait, which increases the rate at which a pregnancy advances for the duration.
- Added pregnancy decelerator serum trait, which decreases the rate at which a pregnancy advances for the duration.
- Added massive pregnancy accelerator serum trait, which provides a very large increase to the rate a pregnancy advances.
- Added initial lactation content. Girls who are pregnant (or who begin lactating for other reasons) will leak milk at high arousal. Leaking milk will turn clothing translucent in the area.
- Larger breasts, multiple lactation sources, or higher arousal all make the effect more pronounced.
- Added lactation hormones serum trait, which triggers a lactation response.
- Added a new Nora trait that can be discovered when bringing a very slutty pregnant woman to her.
- Adjusted condom requirement thresholds when using pregnancy content. It is now lower when on birth control, but higher when not.
- Added Mom event for stopping her birth control.
- Added on-birth-control variants to all personalities condomless sex taboo break dialogues.
- Girls never ask for a condom when having sex once they realise they are pregnant.
- Added dialogue variants to all condomless sex and vaginal sex taboo breaks for when a girl is on vs. off birth control.

*BUG FIXES*
- Fixed crash during tit fuck facial.
- Added animation resolution scaling for Macs which should solve an with high res screens and stretched character images.
- Fixed "cheating on men" opinion being revealed any time a girl had sex with you, not just if it was relevant.
vrengames

Postby MaxTheDark » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:36 pm

RunningAroundInCircles Wrote:I don't fully agree.
1. It can be usefull to get two new employees but only if they are good at supply and production respectively. This is a little bit of a gamble since you need to pay upfront.
These new employees should be as cheap as possible. Their purpose is to raise your profit after all.

You have a point there, but one time I tried hiring an employee, but when she was unhappy she suddenly demanded 16$ a day extra where I was days from liquidation. (also, closing down business because you have been in negative for 3 days is a little harsh) The bottom line is, you are absolutely right, that if you tune perfectly all the operations you should be able to get going really well. My reply focused on the 'fastest' part. My way is the simplest possible and allows for simple grind very quickly, while your method will in the end provide better profits, but is rather slow as you need to micromanage a lot, things like happiness etc.

RunningAroundInCircles Wrote:2. Set the threshold to 1. At some point you want to advance your research and you might just as well use one of those serums. It's annoying to discover you don't have this single serum when you need it, so just set it like this and change it to 0 afterwards. The financial impact is negligible.

Good point. I think Im going to do that.

RunningAroundInCircles Wrote:3. I name the starting serum 'base' but I like 'cash' better.

I name it either 'cash', 'money' or '$$$' because that is the purpose it serves. I like being direct :D

Speaking of, does the profit from the serum itself increase the more you research it?

RunningAroundInCircles Wrote:4. Unlock bigger batch sizes as soon as possible. This directly increases the rate at which you investment in suppy is turned into profit.

*grabs his head* HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED IT?!

I also like how the game creator came, saw people asking about their game, posted update and left
I believe text dump is not a valid form of storytelling in video games. Video games are for interaction, not reading, therefore the story should be woven into gameplay instead.
MaxTheDark

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:32 pm

Speaking of, does the profit from the serum itself increase the more you research it?

Kinda; side effects lower the value and research lowers the probability of side effects.
In any other case it is solely dependent on the traits.
Each trait has a correspondent value. That's where the money comes from.
Each PRODUCTION trait has correspondent production points = required supply.
This means you can devide production by value to get profit.
Do this to new designs and you can easily compare which one will make more money.
RunningAroundInCircles

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:52 pm

Does anybody know how to 'bring' a girl to Nora? Or anywhere actually. Is there some follow me option, that I'm too dense to find?
RunningAroundInCircles

Postby vrengames » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:42 am

Lab Rats 2 v0.30.0 is finished and ready for it's week of bug testing by patrons. If you're already a patron, or want to become one, you can find the download links here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/lab-rats-2-v0-30-38830347

This update introduces a new character with a unique story line: Emily. Emily is a student of your ex-boss and mentor Nora, and turns to you for help passing Nora's course. This update also comes with significant performance updates, which both cut memory requirements and improve game responsiveness across the board. To top it all off, seven new base faces have been added to the game, more than doubling the number previously available to the character generator.

Emily's introduction to Lab Rats 2 comes with a large chunk of content, totaling almost 10,000 words. After reconnecting with your old boss Nora, Emily asks if you're available as a private tutor. As her tutor, and after earning her trust, you can attempt to improve her grades with a number of "unorthodox" methods, from experimental pharmaceuticals to strip study sessions. This is also the first of several new pieces of content focusing on Nora, Emily, and her mother Christina.

Game optimizations are rarely exciting or sexy, but they're a major part of LR2 v0.30.0 either way. A new image clipping method has massively improved how quickly character images can be rendered, removing the stutter when characters are displayed. Displaying character animations is now handled by a thread separate from most game interactions, removing the delay before menus can be interacted with or text can be advanced. The reduction in character image size has also lowered the amount of memory used when saving the game, speeding up late game loads and saves.

Enjoy! (Running short on time for this release, the full changelog will be out with v0.30.1!)
vrengames

Re: Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business (v0.30.1, 7/8/2020)

Postby vrengames » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:27 am

Lab Rats 2 v0.30.1 is live! Get it here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/lab-rats-2-v0-30-39097830

Lab Rats 2 v0.30.1 is finished it's week of bug testing and ready for it's public release. This update introduces a new character with a unique storyline: Emily. Emily is a student of your ex-boss and mentor Nora, and she turns to you for tutoring to pass Nora's university course. This update also comes with significant performance improvements. Active memory usage and game responsiveness have been improved throughout the game, with the groundwork laid for future optimisations as well. To top it all off, seven new base faces have been added to the game, more than doubling the number previously available to the character generator.

Emily's introduction to LR2 comes with a large chunk of content, totaling 15,000 words of dialogue and narration. Tutoring Emily provides you with unique opportunities to corrupt her. After earning her trust you can begin to improve her grades through a number of unorthodox methods, from experimental pharmaceuticals to strip study sessions. This is also the first of several new pieces of content that will focus on Nora, Emily, and Emily's mother Christina.

Game optimizations may not be as exciting or sexy as new content, but they're a critical part of keeping the experience of Lab Rats 2 smooth and snappy. A new image clipping method has massively improved how quickly character images can be displayed, removing any stutters when a character changes clothing or position. Character image animation is now handled by a thread separate from the main game thread, removing the delay before inputs can be processed. The reduction in character image size has also lowered the amount of memory used when saving the game, speeding up late game loads and saves.

Enjoy!

Changelog (v0.29.1 to v0.30.1):

Changelog (v0.29.1 to v0.30.1)

*CHANGES AND ADDITIONS*

- Added 7 new face varieties

- Images are now clipped to remove most blank space. Offset distances now stored to assemble images

- Moved animation into a separate thread.

- Reworked sex logic flow to properly cover taboo breaks, automatically pick objects if only one exists.

- Introduced Emily, a student of Nora's who turns to you for tutoring.

- Added ability to tutor Emily on campus, as well as several branching choices while tutoring her.

- Added ability to tutor Emily at her house, once you earn her trust.

- Added a "Masturbate first" option when tutoring Emily at her house.

- Added a "Punish for wrong answers" option when tutoring Emily at her house. More options for this branch will be added in a future update.

- Introduced Christina, Emily's mother. Christina will be given more content in a future update.

- Updated Nora's storyline events to introduce Emily.

*BUG FIXES*

- So many I gave up keeping a useful bug record. Sorry!
vrengames

Re: Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business (v0.30.1, 7/8/2020)

Postby vrengames » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:17 am

Lab Rats 2 v0.31.0 is finished and ready for it's week of Patron bug testing! If you are already a patron, or want to become one, you can find the download links here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/lab-rats-2-v0-31-39960327

This update includes a pile of new content as well as some key improvements and bug fixes. Emily, your university pupil who turns to you for study help, has seen her story line expanded. There are also now unique events that include her mother, Christina. New dialogue has also been added that can be seen throughout the game.

When tutoring Emily there are now two new options available when picking ways to motivate her to focus. Both require higher levels of sluttiness and corruption to unlock. When Emily's grades have improved enough her mother will now invite you for dinner, giving you a chance to both meet and corrupt her as well. There have been changes made to the main sex system as well. Before you climax during sex without a condom girls will now let you know if they want you to pull out. A girls answer will depend on a number of factors, including her sluttiness, if she is on birth control, or if she is related to you. This new option has been given new dialogue for each personality type in the game, including special dialogue for your cousin, aunt, sister, and mother. New dialogue has also been added for the first time you cum inside of a girl. This dialogue varies by corruption level and personality, again containing unique variations for family members.

Behind the scenes improvements have been made to improve the workflow for new content, paving the way for new clothing items, patterns, and positions in the future. A bug that was causing the "standing_doggy" image set to display incorrectly has been solved and all events that made use of that set have been re-implemented. Finally, a possible fix has been implemented for the Android version of LR2. This fix should resolve the 64k file limit that was previously being encountered.

As always, I hope you enjoy the update!

*CHANGES AND ADDITIONS*
- Added pregnancy specific dialogue to multiple situations when it would be appropriate.
- Many dialogue options now use the least "worried" branch when a girl is already pregnant.
- Emily will now ask for a reward when studying at home with high obedience (At low obedience she demands one).
- Add a "spank her" punishment option when tutoring Emily at home.
- Added "Your student" possessive title option when appropriate.
- Re-added Standing Doggy position to a number of events now that the image crop offsets have been corrected.
- Reworked sex dialogue. Added a "pull out" request stage before you cum.
- Added a centralised check for girls to see if they want you to pull out or not.
- Added a "condom_cum" dialogue branch when you cum into a condom.
- Added a creampie taboo, along with dialogue triggered the first time you cum inside a girl.
- Added creampie taboo break dialogue specific to aunt character.
- Cumming inside a girl lowers love and happiness if they told you to pull out. Girls who like/love creampies are affected less.
- Added a dinner event with Emily and Christina after you have tutored her for a while.
- Added a new event for Christina after coming over for dinner.
- Added an "oral punishment" puninishment option when tutoring Emily at home.

*BUG FIXES*
- Girls no longer immediately know if they get pregnant a second time.
- Fixed Standing doggy position images lacking their correct image offsets.
- Fixed crash when asking a girl to leave her significant other to be with you
- Resetting a goal will never generate the same goal again.
vrengames

Re: Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business (v0.31.1, 8/8/2020)

Postby vrengames » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:18 am

Lab Rats 2 v0.31.1 is finished it's week of patron bug testing and ready for it's public release! Find the download links here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/lab-rats-2-v0-31-40231592

This update includes content as well as some important structural code improvements. Emily, your university pupil introduced last update, has had her story line expanded. There are now several new events for Emily as well as her mother, Christina. New dialogue variations and branches have been added throughout the game, focused primarily on how girls react to being creampied.

When tutoring Emily there are now two new options available when picking ways to "motivate" her to study: spanking and oral. Both require higher levels of Sluttiness and Obedience to unlock. When Emily's grades have improved enough her mother will now invite you to stay for dinner, giving you a chance to both meet and corrupt her as well. In addition to the new story line content there have been updates made to the core sex system. When having sex girls will now let you know if they want you to pull out before you climax. If a girl wants you to cum inside of her will depend on a number of factors, including her Sluttiness, if she is on birth control, or if she is related to you. New dialogue for this has been written for each base personality, as well as each special character such as your mother or sister. New creampie dialogue has also been written for all personalities, and includes special responses for the first time you cum inside of a particular girl.

Behind the scenes improvements have been made to improve the workflow for new content, paving the way for new clothing items, patterns, and positions in the future. A bug that was causing the "standing_doggy" image set to display incorrectly has been solved and all events that made use of that set have been re-implemented. Finally, a fix has been implemented for the Android version of LR2 that should resolve the 64k file limit that was previously limiting how many clothing/character images could be included.

Enjoy!

Changelog (v0.30.1 to v0.31.1):

*CHANGES AND ADDITIONS*

- Added pregnancy specific dialogue to multiple situations when it would be appropriate.

- Many dialogue options now use the least "worried" branch when a girl is already pregnant.

- Emily will now ask for a reward when studying at home with high obedience (At low obedience she demands one).

- Add a "spank her" punishment option when tutoring Emily at home.

- Added "Your student" possessive title option when appropriate.

- Re-added Standing Doggy position to a number of events now that the image crop offsets have been corrected.

- Reworked sex dialogue. Added a "pull out" request stage before you cum.

- Added a centralised check for girls to see if they want you to pull out or not.

- Added a "condom_cum" dialogue branch when you cum into a condom.

- Added a creampie taboo, along with dialogue triggered the first time you cum inside a girl.

- Added creampie taboo break dialogue specific to aunt character.

- Cumming inside a girl lowers love and happiness if they told you to pull out. Girls who like/love creampies are affected less.

- Added a dinner event with Emily and Christina after you have tutored her for a while.

- Added a new event for Christina after coming over for dinner.

- Added an "oral punishment" puninishment option when tutoring Emily at home.

- Added more internal support for half off pieces of clothing. Now allows for half off clothing to give access or vision.

- Added half off regions for all clothing items.

- Added new vagina region for clothing constrain/hiding purposes.

- Updated all region weight images to be cropped to smallest possible size, reducing active memory usage and increasing image load speed.

- Adjusted the constrain regions of the vest and business vest to reduce improper spillover into other clothing items.

*BUG FIXES*

- Girls no longer immediately know if they get pregnant a second time.

- Fixed Standing doggy position images lacking their correct image offsets.

- Fixed crash when asking a girl to leave her significant other to be with you

- Character images will no longer overlap when multiple draw commands are triggered in quick succession.

- Fixed creamies not being properly tracked when they happen during cowgirl.

- Fixed happiness modifiers to sluttiness not clearing properly after sex.

- Fixed low obedience girls sometimes demanding to call you the exact same title they were already calling you.
vrengames

Postby MaxTheDark » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:01 pm

OH THANK FUCK FOR THAT! Finally. Really infuriating.
MaxTheDark

Postby vrengames » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:48 am

If you're already a patron, or want to become one, you can find the download links here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/lab-rats-v0-32-0-41103361

Lab Rats 2 v0.32.0 is finished and ready for it's release to patrons for a week of bug testing! There has been a major update to the outfit system, allowing for clothing to be pulled up, down, and out of the way for quick and easy access. The update also includes new content and dialogue for your mother and sister, pushing forward both of their individual story lines.

The update to the outfit system now allows for most pieces of clothing to be pulled half off. Clothing that is half off has been moved out of the way without taking the time to strip it off completely; panties slid to the side, tank tops pulled up to get to a girls tits, ect. Stripping a piece of clothing off completely while having sex now lowers arousal, as you take the time to stop and remove it. Pulling a piece of clothing out of the way has no immediate arousal impact, but slightly reduces arousal gain each round until it is removed entirely. It is also easier to convince a girl to let you pull clothing out of the way instead of removing it entirely, making it easier to strip them down.

Mom and Lily both have new pieces of story line content in v0.32.0, adding a total of 10,000 words of dialogue spread between them. Your mom's new content relates to a new promotion opportunity at work, and how you decide to coach her when she turns to you for advice. Lily's new content expands on her existing Insta-pic story line, extending it to a new level of corruption as she begins to entertain "special requests" from her most well paying fans. The two characters come together when your mom notices your sisters new income, and wants to see how it all happens. You'll be able to help them pick outfits and take the most appealing shots possible for Lily's fans.

Changelog(v0.31.1 to v0.32.0):

*CHANGES AND ADDITIONS*
- Many pieces of clothing may now be pulled half-off, instead of having to be entirely removed. Half-off clothing usually gives vision and access underneath.
- Added support for half-off dresses and other multi-slot clothing items. Both the top and the bottom of the item may be pulled out of the way individually.
- Reworked strip menu to support pulling clothing half-off, or all the way off.
- Tweaked strip logic to support half-off clothing. Pulling clothing half-off is usually more acceptable than trying to take it off completely.
- Girls with high obedience can now be stripped down while having sex, even if they would normally refuse.
- It is now possible to add new outfits, underwear sets, and overwear sets from the same menu as you select them from when asked to pick an outfit for an event.
- Reorganised crises, now stored in three separate files containing family based crises, relationship based crises, and others.
- Added support animated removal of multiple clothing pieces at once.
- Added an option when groping a slutty girl to skip the foreplay.
- Added an option when commanding a very obedient girl to have her immediately give you a blowjob.
- You can now ignore a girls attempts to strip while skull fucking her.
- Moved image set calls to static class functions, reducing memory footprint.
- Added character previews back when viewing someone.
- Added new storyline events for Mom, related to a potential promotion at work.
- Added new storyline events for Lily, furthering her Insta-pic career.
- Added a new storyline event to bring Mom into Lily's insta-pic storyline.
- Added unique sex response dialogues for Mom.
- Added unique sex response dialogues for Lily.

*BUG FIXES*
- Clothing no longer completely disappears when a girl is lactating and becomes aroused.
- The company model can now be replaced once fired.
- Girls now properly review their outfit after sex and get dressed in a number of situations.
- Fixed a crash in Emily/Emily's mother storyline caused by incorrect event name.
- Android version now contains a limited subset of faces to avoid encountering system file limit.
vrengames

Re: Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business (v0.32.1, 9/8/2020)

Postby vrengames » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:59 am

Lab Rats 2 v0.32.1 is finished it's week of bug testing and ready for it's free release to everyone! You can find the download links here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/lab-rats-2-v0-32-41372866

This update has made a major addition to the clothing system. Clothing can now be moved half off, meaning pulled up, down, or out of the way for quick and easy access. The update also includes new content and dialogue for your mother and sister, pushing forward both of their individual story lines.

The update to the outfit system now allows for all reasonable pieces of clothing to be pulled half off. Clothing that is half off has been moved out of the way without taking the time to strip it off completely; panties slid to the side, tank tops pulled up to get to a girls tits, ect. Stripping a piece of clothing off completely while having sex now lowers arousal, as you take the time to stop and remove it. Pulling a piece of clothing out of the way has no immediate arousal impact, but slightly reduces arousal gain each round until it is removed entirely. It is also easier to convince a girl to let you pull clothing out of the way instead of removing it entirely, making it easier to strip them down.

Mom and Lily both have new pieces of story line content in v0.32.1, adding a total of 10,000 words of dialogue spread between them. Your mom's new content relates to a new promotion opportunity at work, and how you decide to coach her when she turns to you for advice. Lily's new content expands on her existing Insta-pic story line, extending it to a new level of corruption as she begins to entertain "special requests" from her most well paying fans. The two characters come together when your mom notices your sisters new income, and wants to see how it all happens. You'll be able to help them pick outfits and take the most appealing shots possible for Lily's fans.

Enjoy!

Changelog (v0.31.1 to v0.32.1):

*CHANGES AND ADDITIONS*
- Many pieces of clothing may now be pulled half-off, instead of having to be entirely removed. Half-off clothing usually gives vision and access underneath.
- Added support for half-off dresses and other multi-slot clothing items. Both the top and the bottom of the item may be pulled out of the way individually.
- Reworked strip menu to support pulling clothing half-off, or all the way off.
- Tweaked strip logic to support half-off clothing. Pulling clothing half-off is usually more acceptable than trying to take it off completely.
- Girls with high obedience can now be stripped down while having sex, even if they would normally refuse.
- It is now possible to add new outfits, underwear sets, and overwear sets from the same menu as you select them from when asked to pick an outfit for an event.
- Reorganised crises, now stored in three separate files containing family based crises, relationship based crises, and others.
- Added support animated removal of multiple clothing pieces at once.
- Added an option when groping a slutty girl to skip the foreplay.
- Added an option when commanding a very obedient girl to have her immediately give you a blowjob.
- You can now ignore a girls attempts to strip while skull fucking her.
- Moved image set calls to static class functions, reducing memory footprint.
- Added character previews back when viewing someone.
- Added new storyline events for Mom, related to a potential promotion at work.
- Added new storyline events for Lily, furthering her Insta-pic career.
- Added a new storyline event to bring Mom into Lily's insta-pic storyline.
- Added unique sex response dialogues for Mom.
- Added unique sex response dialogues for Lily.
- Clothing editor now adds scrollbar when there are more items than can be displayed.
- Clothing editor now allows you to hide clothing layers.
- Added a couple of new outfits to Mom's standard wardrobe
- Added a couple of outfits to the standard "instapic" wardrobe
- Added six outfits to the standard "lingerie" wardrobe

*BUG FIXES*
- Clothing no longer completely disappears when a girl is lactating and becomes aroused.
- The company model can now be replaced once fired.
- Girls now properly review their outfit after sex and get dressed in a number of situations.
- Fixed a crash in Emily/Emily's mother storyline caused by incorrect event name.
- Android version now contains a limited subset of faces to avoid encountering system file limit.
- Added image sets for several clothing patterns that were missing for pregnant characters, causing crashes.
- Fixed a bug in Gabrielle's boobjob event.
- Fixed crash caused by half-off clothing names being improperly formatted
- Fixed a crash occuring at the end of a pregnancy
vrengames

Postby ShinyandChrome1331 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:19 pm

Anyone know what triggers the new promotion coaching storyline? It hasn't come up for me yet even after several weeks. I should note I managed to import some saves from the previous version this time around, so if it's time based I could easily be well past it
ShinyandChrome1331

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:50 pm

No idea. I started two games, got it in the first week both times.
I didn't manage to get Gabrielles stripper events to start though. It triggered once, but in any other game I couldn't find it.
RunningAroundInCircles

Postby vrengames » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:00 pm

Lab Rats 2 v0.33.0 is finished and ready for it's week of bug testing by patrons! If you're already a patron, or want to become one, you can find the download links here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/lab-rats-2-v0-33-42234494

This update brings a dramatic overhaul to the character display method, allowing for groups of characters to all be displayed at the same time. All of the existing events and menus in LR2 have been updated, and in some cases expanded, to make use of this new system. There has also been new content added to the game. There is now a multi-staged family games night event, making use of the new display system, and a new sex dialogue branch has been added to all character types. Finally, there have been a host of bug fixes and continued optimisation improvements.

The new multi-character display system provides the ability to show and multiple girls at once, as well as highlight the current speaker of the group. This system mirrors the previously existing draw methods, which should make it simple for modders to update existing content or integrate new functionality. A significant performance optimisation has also been made, allowing animated characters to be displayed four times faster and with a dramatically reduced performance impact.

v0.33.0 has seen the addition of a large new home event, as well as tweaks and improvements to a large number of existing events. The new home event sees you invited to a family games night including Lily [sister], Jennifer [mom], and Rebecca [aunt]. There are multiple stages and branching options to this event, and it is likely to see further expansions in future updates. Eleven existing events have been updated to make use of the new multi-character display system, letting you watch multiple girls strip down at once, or keep track of rapid back-and-forth dialogue between characters. Finally, there has been a completely new branch of dialogue added for all characters: girls who like creampies may decide they want you to take off a condom right before you cum.

Enjoy!

Changelog (v0.32.2 to v0.33.0):

*CHANGES AND ADDITIONS*
- Added support for characters being drawn on different layers. By default there are now 4 layers for characters (which may then have an arbitrary characters on each layer).
- Added support for adding extra character drawing layers if needed by mods.
- Added support for drawing multiple characters at the same time.
- All character displays are now anchored from the bottom instead of the middle, making height consistant when multiple characters are drawn together.
- Added GroupDisplayManager class. Provides support for tracking and drawing multiple characters as a group, as well as updating single characters.
- Updated Mom/Lily insta-pic event to display both characters at once
- Updated Friends help friends be sluts random event to dislay both characters at once.
- Updated Emily intro event to show both characters at once.
- Updated Emily/Christina study recap event to show both characters at once.
- Updated Emily/Christina dinner event to show both characters at once.
- Updated catfight random event to show both characters at once.
- Updated AC random event to show all characters at once.
- Updated futuristic serum research event to show all characters at once.
- Updated aunt/cousin intro events to show all characters at once.
- Updated aunt/cousin moving events to show all characters at once.
- Updated horny at work event to show all characters at once.
- Added a no_animation flag that can be handed to any draw request to prevent default animations from being applied.
- Only characters adjacent to the primary speaker are animated, to reduce performance impacts.
- Characters in the resume select screen are no longer animated.
- Optimized character animation code. Characters now display more quickly after a draw call and have a massively improved frame rate while multiple characters are being drawn.
- Expanded horny at work event to be more aware of how many people are in the room.
- Added options to the friends help friends be sluts event to just ignore the girls.
- Added new evening event involving Jennifer, Lily, and Rebecca.
- Added new dialogue branch when having sex with a girl who likes creampies. May ask you to take off a condom at the last minute.
- Added patron reward content.
- Daily serum dosage policy now only applies a dose on a week day.
- Standardised "judge_outfit" function now used whenever a girl reviews her outfit.
- Opinion on lingerie now has a girl treat an outfit as more/less slutty instead of changing sluttiness for wearing it (up to 8 points in either direction).
- Updated scheduling code, allowing for girls to have different destinations depending on the day.

*BUG FIXES*
- Fixed an issue with half-off clothing that was leading to clothing not being correctly anchored when stripping.
- Fixed several incorrect title references ("your employee" instead of "their name")
- Fixed Lily checking incorrect outfit name when adding new instapic outfit to her wardrobe.
- Fixed crash when demanding a blowjob.
- Fixed crash when Gabrielle gets a boob job.
vrengames

Re: Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business (v0.33.1, 10/8/2020)

Postby vrengames » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:52 am

Lab Rats 2 v0.33.1 is finished and ready for it's public release! You can find the download links on my patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/lab-rats-2-v0-33-42515586

This update brings a dramatic overhaul to the character display method, allowing for groups of characters to all be displayed at the same time. All of the existing events and menus in LR2 have been updated, and in some cases expanded, to make use of this new system. There has also been new content added to the game. There is now a multi-staged family games night event, making use of the new display system, and a new sex dialogue branch has been added to all character types. Finally, there have been a host of bug fixes and continued optimisation improvements.

The new multi-character display system provides the ability to show and multiple girls at once, as well as highlight the current speaker of the group. This system mirrors the previously existing draw methods, which should make it simple for modders to update existing content or integrate new functionality. A significant performance optimisation has also been made, allowing animated characters to be displayed four times faster and with a dramatically reduced performance impact.

v0.33.1 has seen the addition of a large new home event, as well as tweaks and improvements to a large number of existing events. The new home event sees you invited to a family games night including your sister ,mom, and aunt. There are multiple stages and branching options to this event, and it is likely to see further expansions in future updates. Eleven existing events have been updated to make use of the new multi-character display system, letting you watch multiple girls strip down at once, or keep track of rapid back-and-forth dialogue between characters. A new at-work event has been added, adding the possibility of discovering one of your slutty employees masturbating at her desk. Finally, there has been a completely new branch of dialogue added for all characters: girls who like creampies may decide they want you to take off a condom right before you cum.

Enjoy!

Changelog(v0.32.1 to v0.33.1):

Changelog:
*CHANGES AND ADDITIONS*
- Added support for characters being drawn on different layers. By default there are now 4 layers for characters (which may then have an arbitrary characters on each layer).
- Added support for adding extra character drawing layers if needed by mods.
- Added support for drawing multiple characters at the same time.
- All character displays are now anchored from the bottom instead of the middle, making height consistant when multiple characters are drawn together.
- Added GroupDisplayManager class. Provides support for tracking and drawing multiple characters as a group, as well as updating single characters.
- Updated Mom/Lily insta-pic event to display both characters at once
- Updated Friends help friends be sluts random event to dislay both characters at once.
- Updated Emily intro event to show both characters at once.
- Updated Emily/Christina study recap event to show both characters at once.
- Updated Emily/Christina dinner event to show both characters at once.
- Updated catfight random event to show both characters at once.
- Updated AC random event to show all characters at once.
- Updated futuristic serum research event to show all characters at once.
- Updated aunt/cousin intro events to show all characters at once.
- Updated aunt/cousin moving events to show all characters at once.
- Updated horny at work event to show all characters at once.
- Added a no_animation flag that can be handed to any draw request to prevent default animations from being applied.
- Only characters adjacent to the primary speaker are animated, to reduce performance impacts.
- Characters in the resume select screen are no longer animated.
- Optimized character animation code. Characters now display more quickly after a draw call and have a massively improved frame rate while multiple characters are being drawn.
- Expanded horny at work event to be more aware of how many people are in the room.
- Added options to the friends help friends be sluts event to just ignore the girls.
- Added new evening event involving Jennifer, Lily, and Rebecca.
- Added new dialogue branch when having sex with a girl who likes creampies. May ask you to take off a condom at the last minute.
- Added patron reward content.
- Daily serum dosage policy now only applies a dose on a week day.
- Standardised "judge_outfit" function now used whenever a girl reviews her outfit.
- Opinion on lingerie now has a girl treat an outfit as more/less slutty instead of changing sluttiness for wearing it (up to 8 points in either direction).
- Updated scheduling code, allowing for girls to have different destinations depending on the day.
- Added new limited time event triggered while at work. You may discover slutty employees who are masturbating while at work.
- Restructured the way files are stored and accessed, bypassing a previous limitation on android.

*BUG FIXES*
- Fixed an issue with half-off clothing that was leading to clothing not being correctly anchored when stripping.
- Fixed several incorrect title references ("your employee" instead of "their name")
- Fixed Lily checking incorrect outfit name when adding new instapic outfit to her wardrobe.
- Fixed crash when demanding a blowjob.
- Fixed crash when Gabrielle gets a boob job.
- Fixed several typos and crashes caused by incorrect variable references.
- Restructured the way files are stored and accessed, bypassing a previous limitation on android.
vrengames

Re: Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business (v0.33.1, 10/8/2020)

Postby vrengames » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:54 pm

Lab Rats 2 v0.34.0 is finished and ready for it's week of testing by patrons. If you're already a patron, or interested in becoming one, you can find the download links here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/lab-rats-2-v0-34-43403724

This update introduces a new punishment to help you maintain order inside of your ethically questionable pharmaceutical company. Girls who break the rules generate infractions of varying severities, which can then be used to justify a wide range of punishments.

Rule infractions range from severity 1, for the most minor rule violations, to severity 5 for intentional betrayal or sabotage of your business. Infractions can be generated by a wide range of random events, primarily by girls who are either not obedient or slutty enough to follow your rules. The punishment must fit the crime, so this update includes 14 different punishment options ranging from a stern talking to, to turning an employee into your freeuse slut for the week.

Alongside the new content there has also been the usual host of bug fixes and behind-the-scenes improvements. The android version of Lab Rats 2 is functional once again after a chance to the file system. A ton of typos have been fixed, and a number of fringe cases when displaying groups have been addressed to avoid incorrect displays or crashes.
Enjoy!

Changelog(v0.33.3 to v0.34.0):

*CHANGES AND ADDITIONS*
- Refactored several sections of code to improve maintainability and modability.
- Roles may now have functions assigned to them that are run on each turn, during each move phase, or on the end of each day.
- Added support for dynamically modified character dialogue.
- Extended Ren'py support for Person, dialogue may (and should, to support dynamic dialogue changes) be written as the_person "dialogue", instead of the_person.char "dialogue"
- give_serum function now returns the serum given instead of True, if any. If nothing is given returns False.
- Added generic strip description function to help centralise a number of related event actions.
- Added infraction Class and related functions
- Added punishment system. Each infraction has a severity ranging from 1 (least serious) to 5 (most serious). More serious infractions unlock more severe punishments.
- Added 3 severity 1 punishments
- Added 3 severity 2 punishments
- Added 3 severity 3 punishments
- Added 3 severity 4 punishments
- Added 2 severity 5 punishments
- Added office punishment policy. Unlocks basic punishment options and the ability to record infractions for a number of things.
- Added corporal punishment policy. Unlocks physical punishment options
- Added three other punishment related policies.

*BUG FIXES*
- Fixed android file system access.
- Fixed a number of typos.
- Fixed crash in case where group display had primary speaker removed from group
- Fixed work jerkoff event improperly displaying the group in some cases.
vrengames

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects