Yorna: Monster Girl's Secret [Monster Girl, Yuri, Straight]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Yorna: Monster Girl's Secret [Monster Girl, Yuri, Straig

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:30 pm

The Master release wave is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

The art will be arriving shortly. Pharaoh sprite is almost done, and you’ll see her in a preview soon. The new dress is not that far from completion too, and it should be finished before the next week. Anubis will arrive a bit later, while the first scene should be ready during the next week.

Tech-wise, the main maps are about 60% done. I’m focusing on finishing the zones and updating the tilesets with new elements before applying the main bulk of logic.

One of the puzzles is ready. This time it’s one of the pipe-turning minigames where players need to connect two points with different kinds of pipes. The second one is still in production and it will feature the new QTE module so I could get the feedback from you, the players.

The kitsune optional quest will reach the final step in v1.3. Ada will get the last bit of the rewards, including an alter version of traditional kitsune dress, and see what will happen to a certain mischievous furball. At the moment, it’s about 50% done.

Added the second part of reactions to Ada being naked. It’s mainly focused on the castle grounds.

Fixed music not playing after loading a saved game in the new mountain zone.

Fixed Wisdom and Balance skill. Now it adds the correct amount of bonus stats.

New monster girls 0 / 2

New H scenes 0 / 4

New puzzles & trap tracks 1 / 2

New dresses 0 / 1
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:25 pm

Magus release wave is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

Anubis sprite will arrive shortly during this week and the artist will focus on a scene for her. And the second scene for the lord of the desert is already in works. The new dress should be finished before Wednesday.

I’m done with the maps and tilesets, currently focusing on applying the logic. There are several updates on this front:

The second puzzle is ready and this time I want to see how players will react to QTE minigame. It’s not hard to complete and will serve as a feedback test.

The kitsune quest’s ending is ready. Ada will get her alter kitsune dress (with a surprise) and see how the whole mini-story will end. As always, expect a bit of weirdness mixed with cuteness – the usual kitsune stuff.

Also, I’m thinking about adding another soundbar in the options menu. It will regulate new ambiance sounds you can hear in some zones. Since I’m planning to add more of these tracks, a way to mute or make them louder can be handy for players.

New monster girls 1 / 2

New H scenes 0 / 4

New puzzles & trap tracks 2 / 2

New dresses 0 / 1
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:48 pm

Yorna v1.2.5 is up for download. You can get it here:

Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror
MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror
Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror
Android – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:43 pm

The public release wave is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

Anubis sprite is ready and I’m currently polishing narrative part for both monster girls. Pharaoh’s H scene is already here, it just needs a few tweaks here and there. Anubis fun pics will arrive right before the release.

Speaking of the release, you can expect the new version to arrive at the usual time – the middle of the month. If something goes wrong, I will make a separate info post about the reasons and the new date. Though, at the moment, nothing suggests the delay.

Tech-wise, the release is ready and I’m simply polishing and playtesting the new content. The game will be ready to roll out once the last bits of art arrives.

I gathered a lot of feedback concerning the ambiance sounds and the dedicated control option. Most of the players want to see it, and I will implement this feature in v.1.3.5. Doing it in the upcoming release is rather risky since modding this will touch the base RPG Maker functions and I will need some time to properly test it afterward.

Fixed a desync between Ada’s emotion and dress layers after the miniscene in the kitsune temple.

New monster girls 2 / 2

New H scenes 2 / 4

New puzzles & trap tracks 2 / 2

New dresses 1 / 1
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:22 pm

Yorna v1.3 is up for download! Aside from the new story content and usual puzzle & treasure hunting, you’ll find 2 new monster girls. With kitsunes’ support, Ada is finally able to sneak into the forest surrounding the cultists’ camp. Will she be able to face Yorna to end the story? See it yourselves!

You can get the new version here.

Also, I’ve received feedback about PSD and high-resolution art packs being unavailable. Looks like this happens because Google Drive blocks the download option after reaching a certain threshold on the downloads. I’ll upload additional materials on the mirror sites for v1.2.5 (tomorrow) and all the upcoming updates (done for v1.3). Sorry for the trouble, didn’t know about such limitations.

H content

The update brings 2 new H events with 2 options each. You can get the first pair from new common enemies – Anubis girls who roam in the tropical forest on Ikko island. The second pair of scenes feature the new boss – Pharaoh Ife with a bit of maniacal lewd ideas. She’s in the same zone.

New features and activities

The kitsune quest’s ending is ready. Help Ayane with all the preparations and see how this mini-story will end. You will get an alternative look for the Miko dress and another pack of kitsune-flavored cutscenes.

The first puzzle is ready is based on the pipe-turning, where you’ll need to connect two exit points with different kinds of pieces.

The second puzzle features a QTE minigame. It’s not hard to complete and will serve as a feedback test for players since I plan to use this module for a greater variety of minigames in future updates and projects. You can use either mouse/touchpad or keyboard arrows to select the runes appearing on the obelisk. Getting the right glyph will allow you to move further and picking the wrong one will reduce the timer you have for the current round.

I gathered a lot of feedback concerning the ambiance sounds and the dedicated control option for them. Most of the players want to see it, and I will implement this feature in v.1.3.5.

Small fixes and improvements

Fixed a desync between Ada’s emotion and dress layers after the miniscene in the kitsune temple.

Added the second part of reactions to Ada being naked. It’s mainly focused on the castle grounds.

Fixed music not playing after loading a saved game in the new mountain zone.

Fixed Wisdom and Balance skill. Now it adds the correct amount of bonus stats.

Fixed the healing statues. Some of them weren’t blinking with the orb, and players didn’t think they could activate them. Now all healing shrines should have their animations on at all times.

Stay tuned for news and upcoming monster girl poll! As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me and if you like Yorna – tell your friends ^^
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:48 pm

Hello, let's talk about what's coming up. v1.3.5 will be the last story update for Yorna. After that, I'll start the transition to the new monster girl project. During this period, I will add more content to Yorna like domination H scenes for common enemies and extra interaction with monster girls. So, it won't be a silent period. As for the length of this transition, it’s hard to tell at the moment but it will be safe to assume that it will take at least 2 months after v1.3.5 release.

The new project will be based in a fantasy setting with monster girls with RPG Maker running as the engine. Instead of adding new tech stuff as I did with Ouroboros Syndrome, this time I want to focus on simpler gameplay elements and H content. I'll post more info later.

You can expect polls about the new project, teaser picture and other stuff. Don't get me wrong, I'm always happy to get some player feedback, so if you want to share your thoughts - by all means. Just contact me in any way comfortable for you.

The ambiance sound control will arrive in the next update. Most likely it will get into the next project too since you liked the idea of extra ambiance on the maps.

Stay tuned for updates and don't forget to participate in the new monster girl poll!
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:23 pm

Let’s see how the monster girl poll ended! Chimaera wins the race with 39 points. The second place goes to Dark Mage with 30 while Dullahan finishes third with 26 points. Vampire gets 25 points, Wight has 17 points and Nurarihyon gets 13. Alrighty, gotta shrink these beast heads though.

You can easily check for new posts with the ”Poll” tag filter by simply clicking on it in the upper part of Patreon’s page.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:15 pm

The Master release wave is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

The artists are hard at work and I expect some art to pop up during the week. Namely, Sarana’s H scene and the last addition to Ada’s already impressive wardrobe. It will be a lewd dress from one of the Octa enclaves. 3 H scenes are planned for v1.3.5 (not counting the variations), so stay tuned for updates.

Anubis scene from the previous update will get a small touch-up since the artist didn’t have time to do this before the release. I’ll add the art both to the game and the art packs for tier rewards.

Speaking about H scenes, I’m polishing new Sarana’s event. You can get it in the baron’s mansion after watching the cutscene about Jinko. This H scene will feature group action with some male clients. BECAUSE NOONE CAN STEAL MY TIGER GIRL! *slams a fist into the table* The narrative part is already done and I’m waiting for the art.

As planned, I’m working on getting the ambiance sound control for the options. It’s almost done but requires some testing since the new way of playing ambiance is not compatible with the previous one. So, double-checking is in order to avoid some nasty bugs.

v1.3.5 will bring another trap tack with rolling boulders and spikes. Yeah, similar to the one you can already see in the castle’s ruins on Ikko island. Looks like players liked this type of reflex-based activity the most. Also, I plan to gather feedback on the quick time event from the previous update. Though a bit later, then more players could try it out.

Fixed a grammar error in the description of “Vigil Aeterna” skill. No changes in logic and stats.

New monster girls 0 / 1

New H scenes 0 / 5

New puzzles & trap tracks 0 / 1

New dresses 0 / 1
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:28 pm

The Magus release wave is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

Sadly, all the art is still in production due to various minor hiccups and artists’ problems in real life. It’s a bit of an uncomfortable shift, but I don’t think this will affect the release date. The new dress, Sarana’s mansion and Yorna’s H scenes should arrive during this week. I hope the new monster girl will join the fun too but it’s kinda iffy.

2 out of 3 H scenes are ready narrative-wise. Sarana’s and Yorna’s to be exact. So, I’m waiting for the art to arrive and code them into the game. After this, I’ll mark both of them as ready.

I’m done with the story maps tileset-wise and focus on adding the logic events and triggers. Despite this, I’m thinking about adding some extras for the endings cutscenes. We’ll see how this will play out.

Ambiance sound control is ready logic-wise. It took me some time to run all the tests, yet it was worth the effort – some potential bugs were fixed as the result. Now, I just need to adjust the options menu with a fitting background.

The new trap tack is ready too. It is similar to the one you can already see in the castle’s, but I added more spice to the action by using both dimensions to roll the boulders. If you liked the previous track, this one will be your cup of tea. Of course, these traps are optional and won’t affect the main plot.

Increased “heart” icons in trap track zones so players could clearly see how many tries they can do even with lower resolution displays.

All healing points where Ada can meditate in trap track zones are now renewable. You can use them only one time during the “run” but if you leave the zone and get back, they will be available again. This also affects the previous castle ruin trap zone.

New monster girls 0 / 1

New H scenes 0 / 5

New puzzles & trap tracks 1 / 1

New dresses 0 / 1
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:42 pm

Yorna v1.3 is up for download. You can check the changelog here and get the new version here:

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress. In the case of mobile devices, just update the game via the apk file. This will retain all your progress.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:29 pm

Looks like this release is the hardest one from the art point of view. Sarana’s and Yorna’s H scenes are here just as I predicted earlier. Yet the Chimera takes longer than expected to arrive. The artist had some real-life problems and currently working on these full-time. Most likely this will cause a delay, but currently, I can’t provide any dates. The dress is on the safer side and should arrive this week.

2 out of 3 H scenes are ready for shipment and I’m currently waiting for Chimera, both character art and H event art. Though it’s ready narrative-wise, so it will be pretty easy to launch after I’ll get it.

All maps are done and I’m focusing on the custscenes and other endgame stuff like adding extras to the endings. I’ll try to cover all of them, yet there’s a chance some will be revisited in the EX version akin to the previous finale.

Also, good news for players who decided to support me on Stream. Yorna received confirmation to use community items like trading cards and badges. I’ll try to prepare these before the release, since most likely the rollout will be later than usual due to art problems.

If all goes well, v1.3.5 will bring out the full set of trading cards, emoticons, backgrounds and badges. Though there’s no guarantee – Valve needs to check all materials before enabling them, and I don’t have a clue how long such a check will be. Also, I plan to make a new, more dynamic teaser for Yorna.

Fixed an issue that prevented old saves files from activating some of ending cutscenes. Players don’t need to do anything. The change is purely internal.

New monster girls 0 / 1

New H scenes 3 / 5

New puzzles & trap tracks 1 / 1

New dresses 0 / 1
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:49 pm

Yorna v1.3.5 is up for download! Aside from the new story content and a new trap track, you’ll find 1 new monster girl and a special H scene with Sarana. It’s time to finish Yorna once and for all! Will Ada be able to stop her before it’s too late? It’s up to you!

You can get the new version here.

H content

Aside from the usual 2 new H events with 2 options each, v1.3.5 brings a special one. It’s a revenge H scene with Sarana. You can get it after watching the mini-cutscene where she steals a certain something from the camp. Then visit the mansion. It’s a one-shot scene, so if you want to see it again, use the gallery.

As for the usual H events, you can get the first pair from new common enemies – Chimeras in Yorna’s lair on Ikko island. The second pair of scenes comes from the big butterfly herself. She’s in the same zone.

Also, Anubis’s scene from the previous release got a touch-up art-wise.

Ambiance sound control is ready. It took me some time to run all the tests, yet it was worth the effort – some potential bugs were fixed as the result. Now, you can adjust the ambiance volume level via the usual options menu.

Also, I added ambiance tracks to all zones except safe indoor maps. Now, there are 6 new tracks in the mix. Feel free to share your thoughts on this – do you like the new addition?

There’s a new trap tack too. It is similar to the one you can already see in the castle’s ruins, but I added more spice to the action by using both dimensions to roll the boulders. If you liked the previous track, this one will be your cup of tea. Of course, these traps maps are optional and won’t affect the main plot.

Completed the dress collection in the gallery. There you can see all the dresses in the game and perhaps spot several that you missed in your playthrough.

The Steam version received a new promo teaser and full trading card support. Check it out if you are a fan of these. There are interesting smiles and collectible cards with your favorite monster girls. Please note, since the cards are visible to everyone on Steam, Valve filtered out even semi-lewd options.

Fixed an issue that prevented old saves files from activating some of the ending cutscenes. Players don’t need to do anything. The change is purely internal.

Increased “heart” icons in trap track zones so players could clearly see how many tries they can do even with lower resolution displays.

All healing points where Ada can meditate in trap track zones are now renewable. You can use them only one time during the “run” but if you leave the zone and get back, they will be available again. This also affects the previous castle ruins’ trap zone.

Fixed a grammar error in the description of “Vigil Aeterna” skill. No changes in logic and stats.

Increased map’s length in Ice Peaks East zone since some players had trouble finding the Eastern exit.

Rearranged the castle's travel menu options. More visited places like Ada's room and the courtyard are now closer to the top of the list.

Fixed a rare case of bug in Grey castle’s kitchen where ambiance sounds would stop playing even if the player canceled the exit sequence.

Adjusted all ambiance tracks by trimming the loop transaction moments.

Fixed the mansion ambiance bug. Now it properly plays back along with background music after H scenes.

Adjusted geometry in several zones.

Added an option to talk with Ayane on the upper tile of her table sprite since some players considered it to be a bug.

Stay tuned for news! As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like Yorna – tell your friends ^^
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:01 pm

Hello! Yorna’s main story has ended in v1.3.5 so you call it the end of the game. Still, I plan several updates to add more content to it before switching to the next game. It will be a parallel process, so along with new Yorna’s updates, you can expect some previews and spoilers for the new game.

What content will I add to Yorna in the near future? First of all, I will make domination scenes for normal enemies. Since players voted for this feature in the poll, I will stick to this decision. Aside from this, I plan to make at least 1 more M x F scene to uphold the yuri/straight balance. Plus, some small things like mini-scenes with monster girls and fixes to the existing content.

The next update should arrive around the usual middle of the month. You can expect 3-4 months of updates before the complete switchover to the new game.

As for the new game itself, it will feature a fantasy setting with monster girls at its core but focus on different gameplay mechanics and aspects. Yorna was a white crow among other H games. To be precise, I made a game with porn in it, not a porn game. Some players liked it while others were bored to death. In the next game, I’ll try to come closer to the general expectations players have about a porn game.

I have several drafts on my hands and in the first month of development, I will compile them into a single development plan. Then, I’ll share more details with you since I first need to make several choices like the main character’s gender and gameplay mechanics. Most likely I will have less time than usual to dedicate to the development, so this is a factor to consider too.

Also, I plan to make several feedback polls for Yorna to see which aspects players liked the most. Stay tuned for the upcoming updates and news!
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:24 pm

Yorna v1.3.5 is up for download. You can check the changelog here and get the game here:

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:56 pm

Yorna E1 (Short for extra pack number 1) is up for download! You can get the new version here.

H content

This time players will be able to get 2 new domination H events. The first scene features pandarians from the first island, while the second one focuses on werewolf girls on Ikko island. Both new scenes are located towards the end of the gallery.

To get domination H events, you need to defeat enemies with lust magic like “Seduce” and “Lust Bolt” only. Any other offensive means will give you a regular victory. Please note, not all enemies have domination scenes – you can check this in the gallery.

Players can get a new mini-cutscene after visiting the mountain region on the second island. Visit your castle and uncover strange news – Mio has a fan club! I’m pretty sure Ayane won’t miss her chance to play another trick on them.

Added missing chest (the green one) with a treasure map in the Far Oasis zone, namely the cave with pipes. Now you can properly dig up all the treasure in the game.

Fixed an issue with domination H scenes. The ambient sound now properly stops before the H event and resumes after it.

Decreased the delay before the enemy vanishes from the active map after you beat them with a domi scene.

Adjusted some map geometry for better navigation.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like Yorna – tell your friends ^^
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:37 pm

Yorna E2 (Short for extra pack number 2) is up for download! You can get the new version here.

H content

2 new domination H events are available in this update. The first scene features lusty girls from the deep mines on Ikko island. The second one is all about the catmen on the same island, check out snowy regions. Both new scenes are located towards the end of the gallery.

To get domination H events, you need to defeat enemies with lust magic like “Seduce” and “Lust Bolt” only. Any other offensive means will give you a regular victory. Please note, not all enemies have domination scenes – you can check this in the gallery.

You can find two new mini-scenes in the fox temple on Ikko island. The first one will feature the “small” gang and their attempt to thank Ada for the croissants. The second one will focus on kitsune problems, namely – brushing their tails. Both mini-scenes are available closer to the end of the game, after you’ll unlock True Yorna’s lair.

Changed the entrance to deep mines on Ikko island to activate on player touch since you can’t go through this region on the global map.

Added the note about saving to shady guy’s dialogue. Some players had trouble figuring this out.

Adjusted some map geometry for better navigation.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like Yorna – tell your friends ^^
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:50 pm

Yorna E3 (Short for extra pack number 3) is up for download! You can get the new version here.

H content

There are one new mansion H scene and a new domination option with the akaname in this update. The first one is about some lewd fun with ropes. You can find it in the mansion’s basement – there’s a new guard before the room entrance. He will give you all the details.

The second new H scene features akaname on the second (Ikko) island, check out the mountain ridge before the desert zone. Both new scenes are located towards the end of the gallery.

Don’t forget, to get domination H events, you need to defeat enemies with lust magic like “Seduce” and “Lust Bolt” only. Any other offensive means will give you a regular victory. All other skills like buffs and heal are fine. Please note, not all enemies have domination scenes – you can check this in the gallery.

As always, I made two new mini-scenes, mainly featuring the “smol” gang. You can them in the fox temple on the second (Ikko) island. This time both of them are about Momo and her cuteness :>. Both new mini-scenes are available closer to the end of the game, after you’ll unlock True Yorna’s lair.

Fixed an issue with tap input on Android devices. Tapping some buttons like hide/unhide previously counted as a move command, so Ada tried to follow your tapping. Now, this shouldn’t be happening. If you still encounter this issue on version E3 – please contact me.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:58 pm

Heya! Since most players wanted weekly reports back, I'm back with the first one.

Let's start with Yorna. I'm finishing Chimera's domi scene - you can check the preview here. I have all the art on my hands, so it's all about polishing the narrative at the moment. Will be done during this week.

Made a convenience change in the forest spirit H scene logic. Previously, the normal scene variation with it required Ada to have lewd level 4 or less. This meant that you couldn't lower it enough with herbal tea if you missed the H event at the start of the game and decided to unlock the whole gallery later. Now, the normal H scene option needs lewd level 5 or less - just right so you could use the herbal tea.

Fixed a small bug with herbal tea and dress changes. Previously. if you drank the tea or lust drafts and tried to change Ada's dress in the same inventory session, the on-map sprite didn't change. Now, it correctly shows the active dress.

And a bit of sad news for players who wait for Yorna's return to Steam. The usual Steam Direct checks take a ridiculously big amount of time for the return. There are two of them. One for the store page's description and decor. And the other one is for basic game build testing.

So, the shop check found nothing wrong with the page, but the support team can't mark it as passed unless the build check gives Yorna the green light. This wasn't the case the first time the game got into Steam. Can't say if this is the new rule set or they make a special case of Yorna.

The build check failed 2 times in a row on a perfectly playable E3 build. The first time they wanted to test all the listed features and asked for the full save. The second time the testers mentioned Yorna failed some kind of automated tests without even providing any info about these or what they want from me. Thanks, Steam. Thus, the release window shifts to January because of Valve - "the game must be at coming soon status at least 2 weeks prior to the release." And you don't get this status until both checks give you the green light...

Switching over to MonGirl Expedition. I'm finishing the last things I want to be in the release. Currently, I'm working on adding events for catgirl Naka and the first H scene for the oni Mona. The first one awaits the illustration art while the second one is waiting for the experimental H scene art.

Talking about the art assets, I'm about the finalize the wrestling mini-game. The logic is almost done, I just need to tune the balance and add simple graphics to the game to illustrate the action. It's a rather simple mini-game where you need to press the correct direction arrows to overpower your opponents. My biggest concern about it is the mobile devices, these may need some adjustments.

Another game is ready, and I just have to tune the rewards. This one will allow players to guide a fairy in a search for valuables. Balancing the risk versus rewards, you will make treasure hunts with fairies' help.

Logic-wise, I'm filing with the last feature for the game - girl diary. This book will allow you to check all the different girls that you met in the game and see your relationships with them. Hopefully, this will help players to see their progress and anticipate the new options with girls once they unlock new levels of affection.

That’s about it. So far, so good. The estimated release date for the new project stays the same – January 2021. If all will go well, the new game will come out pretty soon.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:16 pm

Hello! Magus release wave is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

Okay, let’s start with Yorna. Both new H domi scenes are ready (Chimera’s and Anubis’s), just finished polishing the narrative part for the last one. You can check out the preview here. With this, all normal enemies have their own domi variations, and the domination feature is completed for all options. What’s left is to make another small & funny cutscene with monster girls and the release is ready to be play-tested.

Can’t say anything good about the new version of Yorna for Steam. I made a new version of the game and put it to Steam's check on December 12th. The review team said, “some kind of automatic tests failed, please await further details”. 2 weeks passed, and up to this moment the status didn't change at all. All my questions about this are met with standard-issue answers like "we are working on it! thanks for your patience!" and no details about these tests. Well, guess we can only wait…

And let’s switch to the pretty happy news about the new project. All is going well, and all the main mechanics are already in the game except just one. I’m making the last maps for your adventures with about 90% completed both with tiles and logic.

The second focus point is the mini-games and different events with girls. Since MonGirl (s)Expedition uses the night and day cycle, I have a lot of opportunities to add these into the game. So, I’m planning to add several right in the first release. Priestess already got hers, oni and neko are in the work. If the time permits, I’ll also add the kitsune for the cult of fluff.

I want to try out a different approach with h scene in the new game. These will be smaller but more frequent. Also, as some players wanted in Yorna, the H scenes will be re~playable through the game story, not just the gallery mode.

Otherwise, what’s lefts are various interface pieces to swap the placeholders out and finalizing the state of the game. All in all, I can say it’s good progress, especially if you keep in mind the holiday season and the reduced work time before the release.

That’s it. Stay tuned for the upcoming updates and happy new year to you! See you in 2021 ^^
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:39 pm

Heya! The first 2021 weekly report is here, so let’s see what changed during this week.

Yorna’s E4 update is almost ready for the release. Both H scenes are done and ready. The only thing left to do is to add another mini scene with girls. Hmm, I’m not sure whom to use this time…

No news from the Steam front. The game is still in the Valve checking phase and, with the holidays, I didn’t expect anything. Still, it will soon be 4th week ticking from the moment I submitted the game for their review.

Switching to MonGirl (s)Expedition, I made decent progress before the family trip and the other holidays' stuff. The last minigame with a fairy is ready for release. It’s a scavenger hunt where players will manage the fairy’s stamina to explore the different zones and get loot based on their decisions.

So, with the main logic of the game done, I will be focused on playtesting the game and finalizing the interface. Some players mentioned that some elements of the game were confusing. While I don’t have a formal education as an interface designer, I’ll do my best so MonGirl (s)Expedition will not have the same problems. Plus, there are always nifty extras like extra content if I’ll have the time.

Also, I made a poll about the tutorials for the new game. If the players will be interested in these, I’ll make short tutorials in the game itself. If you had troubles with mechanics in Yorna – be sure to hit the poll. I don't think this will affect the release date.

As for the release date, Yorna should roll out, as usual, January 14th. Then, I’ll update the Steam version and make sure everything is alright. After this, I’ll launch the new game around January 16th-18th if all goes well.

Stay tuned for the upcoming updates!
Yeehaw Games

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects