No longer watching from the shadows... I think.

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

No longer watching from the shadows... I think.

Postby Mirzam Izana » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:38 am

Hello, I am Mirzam Izana, I've actually signed in this site for a while but never actually dared myself to make my first post until now, but here we are. A friend of mine mostly told me about this site, so I thought I might as well give it a try and get in, there are still a few stuff that is new or a bit confusing to me but I'll eventually get the hang of it.
Now with a little bit about me, I'm kind of considered someone who's calm and a bit understanding I believe, and despite being a bit shy I'm always willing to try and socialize. On an RP side of things I do, mainly and only as of now, NSFW RP, I'm more used to do it with friends of mine but also try to have fun with other new RP partners.
And... I honestly think that's all that's worth saying in this first post, hehe.
Mirzam Izana
Newly Registered

Re: No longer watching from the shadows... I think.

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:01 pm

Welcome to the forum Mirzam~ Don't worry, most of the folks here are very friendly~

The RP Section has group games going on in it, and in the sub forum private games you can find 1on1 (usually) games taking place. You can read and take a look at some of the games to see if there's any you'd like to follow along with or see how some people run their games or rp as players.

We've also got creative corner sections, mostly for art and games made by forum members.

Anyways, welcome and we'll get ya past the 10 post requirement in no time~
Kuragari

Postby Mirzam Izana » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:41 pm

Hehe, thank you so much, Kuragari! I do can feel a bit of a friendly atmosphere in this place, I'm hoping I can get along with everyone I encounter.

Hmm... I see I see, thank you for the whole explanation on all the sections, other things I could try to figure things out by reading other posts in said section. I do see myself using the RP one the most, despite being an artist that's learning I'm still not confident when posting my own art so... for now, I'm not gonna use that oof.

I do hope I can get the 10 post requirement out of the way as soon as possible, want to truly start in here, hmhmm!
Mirzam Izana
Newly Registered

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:32 am

*vigorous nods*

yeah the ten posts thing is a bit of a pain but it doesn't usually take long. You can always see if there's any other threads that you might be up for posting in to leave comments on anything interesting you see, long as its not an in character rp thread of course :p
Kuragari

Postby Onimiv » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:08 pm

Mirzam Izana Wrote:Hello, I am Mirzam Izana, I've actually signed in this site for a while but never actually dared myself to make my first post until now...

Hello Azrael... I mean, Mirzam (cute avatar, sorry if I mistook it). Welcome to our friendly community.
"Hold me Gently, ​Kiss me Plenty!"
A.K.A. Titilonic

Find me Here
"I agree with that Onim person" ='D
Onimiv

Return to General