[Patreon]Luxrior: A Magical Girl Story

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[Patreon]Luxrior: A Magical Girl Story

Postby Pudding Earl » Sun May 31, 2020 5:34 am

Hey everyone!

The first monthly release of my second adult game, Luxrior, is now out! Luxrior is a tactical battle game with a heavy emphasis on F/F and BDSM content. In Luxrior, you play as a magical girl who takes part in a contest to subjugate rival magical girls. This currently takes the form of one-off matches in the Free Battle system. Future updates will add a Campaign and Story mode, which will revolve around seizing territory from your rivals and other enemies.

Combat is turn and grid-based. The primary goal is to either break your opponent's will to fight, or destroy all of their clothes. Clothing destruction is weaved into most facets of combat, and is a natural result of most fighting strategies. The majority of the adult content is in the post-fight scenes, with each girl having a unique winning and losing scene.

You can download the latest update here. There's a Patreon for the most recent update, as well as a Discord for those who want to hear about what I'm working on at any given time. Both of them are linked on the title screen of the game. If you are interested in Luxrior, I would appreciate your support as well as feedback on how things could improve!

- Pudding Earl
Last edited by Pudding Earl on Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pudding Earl

Re: [Patreon]Luxrior: A Magical Girl Story

Postby Amakuo » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:30 pm

Sounds interesting, but do you have screenshots or any plans for a Linux build?
Amakuo

Postby Pudding Earl » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:13 am

Amakuo Wrote:Sounds interesting, but do you have screenshots or any plans for a Linux build?

Screenshots I can do, however a Linux build isn't part of the plan at this time. That said, if there's demand for it that might change very quickly, once I've done a bit of investigating to see how easy or hard it would be to get going. I'll do some reading on it and get back to you on if it's a viable thought for the future.

Please keep in mind both screenshots are taken in the currently in-development build, so there's stuff in them that won't be available until the next $10 update in a few days. They're also thrown together quickly, and absolutely don't capture the full scope of the game, it's just a quick and dirty look at how it looks during play. I'll take some more well thought out ones in the future. The big dialogue box is minimized down by default, but I kept it up for these two so you can see the full feedback information you get.

Screenshot one.png

Screenshot two.png
Pudding Earl

Postby MiscChaos » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:17 am

Please keep in mind the Forum rules. Particularly, this section here. As of right now, this thread falls under the banner of "Advertisement". I would advise fixing this or else the moderation team will have to delete the thread and issue a warning.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Pudding Earl » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:24 pm

MiscChaos Wrote:Please keep in mind the Forum rules. Particularly, this section here. As of right now, this thread falls under the banner of "Advertisement". I would advise fixing this or else the moderation team will have to delete the thread and issue a warning.

Ah, thank you very much for clarifying that. It seems things have changed a bit since I last posted here. I'll go ahead and fix that up now!
Pudding Earl

Postby Pudding Earl » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:54 am

Just making a quick post to let people know that the most recent public version updated to V0.0.12 a few days ago, and the link updated along with it. It has five girls to fight against with two scenes each, making for a total of 10 scenes right now. There won't be another public update for at least two months, as I'm currently adding in the campaign mode, and I want it looking nice and presentable by the time it goes public.
Pudding Earl

Return to Non-Flash Projects