A Cursed After Party - Matt and Lena: the Marriage

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Cursed After Party - Matt and Lena: the Marriage

Postby exalted » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:14 pm

Scare Check: 17

You plan your moment carefully, knowing the film and order of kills you wait for Bacon's character to start to making out with his girlfriend, dropping the spoon a moment before the dead body in the bunk above the pair is revealed.

The spoon clatters loudly, shaking Lena back await in a shocked state to see the semi lewd scene followed by the shock scare. A dollop of ice cream gets catapulted from your bowl by the clattering spoon to hit her arms and add a visceral tactile shock to go along with the imagery. A startled yelp escapes her lip and she clutches her chest and pants heavily trying to calm herself, eyes flashing around to re-orientate herself as Bacon gets an arrow shoved into him.

Her head suddenly snaps furiously to you, her face a mask of disbelief and outrage.

"That... that doesn't count!" she snaps, her voice high pitched with denial, "I-I wasn't scared"
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:11 am

Of course she would deny it at first. Like before, I knew that I was right and told her so, amused by her attempt to get out of her dept. "Oh, so practically shivering in fetal position and screaming isn't scared?" I ask, turning to her. I may have thought about letting the creaming wait, but now that she was awake, I had to admit that I couldn't really.

There was no point in arguing much with her as she would just verbally deny it anyways, so I ignore her protest and simply talk with conviction that I had won "How did you say it again? 'When I win I'm gonna freeze your balls off'? I'm not gonna be that mean~" While I say this, I scoop up the rogue dollop of cream on her arm with a swipe of my finger, licking it clean afterwards with a sadistic grin and not beaking eye contact as the slightly salty taste of her sweat mingles with the chocolate.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:31 pm

"But... I didn't... wasn't...gah!" she stammers, trying to form an argument and accusing you cheating when she notices you wipes the ice cream from her arm.

Huffing and pouting for a minute, she finally stands up quickly and struts to the bathroom.

"Grrrrr, I can't believe I have to go through this again!," she rants, unzipping the back of the tennis dress as she walks, "Well come on, like I'm going to let you get chocolate asses over everything... again!"

She shimmies out of the dress as she walks, revealing the matched set of royal blue athletic bra and panties she had on underneath. She hangs her dress on a hook on the door as she enters into the bathroom, stepping into the bathtub to contain any mess having learned from last time.

"So what you gonna do, Creep?" she pouts, turning around to face you as she crosses her arms over her bra covered chest
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:59 pm

I sit a bit longer, not knowing where she was going at first. But as she undresses and walks toward the bathroom I get a pretty good idea indeed. Picking uo my bowl I follow her, watching her hips sway with her steps as the dress falls and she bends over to pick it up, her ass bulging the fabric of her underwear nicely. I liked where this was going and so did my cock, as images from her last creaming flood back from memory.

As her face scrunches up in annoyance standing in the tub, mine lights up. "Well what do you think?" I ask, holding the bowl of ice cream, cold and ready. I was so right to save up more for this. Dipping my finger in the partially molden desert, I touch down just above her stomach, drawing her swirly trail of brown on her pale flat stomach, creating a nice contrast and flicking the edge of her panties teasingly once I got there. That was just the warmup though and I tell her. "Turn around and put your hands against the wall~"
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:22 pm

Her body shivers and she bites her lip as you trace your finger over her firm, warm stomach, goosebumps trailing behind your finger. A soft whine escapes her throat at your command and she slowly turns around without a word. Slowly, she plants her hands against the wall and and stretches back towards you, the tight fabric of her bra and panties stretching and contracting to mold to her body perfectly. Her hair still tied back with a bow hides her face as she hangs her head low between her arms so she doesn't have to look.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:10 pm

I really savor this. It wasn't like last time when I surprised her in rage over her comments about bullying me in our youth. That also meant that this wasn't about shock or something like it and dumping the whole bowl in one swoop motion would be such a waste. Instead I spot the perfect natural path for it down her back, pulling her panties back like I had last time but pouring the melted mess in a steady stream into the valley that forms between the two sides of lower back muscles, where it follows gravity and the features of her body that lead towards her crack all on their own. The sounds of her eeks and coes from the coldness are like music to me and I wasn't gonna stop their concert just now, specially without seeing her face as she produces them.

"And now the front" I say matter-of-factly, reaching for her shoulder to pull her back before she could even protest, forcing her to sit on the edge of the tub beneath me and looking up towards me as I stand above her with with her upper body laying against me, extended over the rim to angle it. Holding her like that I pour the rest onto her collar, letting it run between her tits and down the entire front of her, joining the mess that already pooled in her panties,
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:36 pm

Her whole body stiffens as the first cold drops splatter and start to trickle down the channel of Lena's spine to her butt crack, shivers and spasms rocking her as tries to stay in place. She bites her lip as she feels it seep between her cheeks, her panties staining dark again as more and more seeps in. She yelps as you spin her around, a squishing sound coming from her rear as the any solid chunks in the molten mess squish against her flesh as she you sit her down, chocolate veins starting to trail down her legs as the mess seeps out slowly.

She closes her eyes as you spill the rest of the bowl on her chest, the stretched fabric of her sports bra absorbing some but directing some down the exposed crevice of her tits but spilling most down the front over the fabric. Her nipples visibly tent the fabric as she glares twistedly at you.

"That all you got?" she taunts, eyes slightly a fire.

Suddenly there is knock at the door, that demands your attention. Lena seems to freeze in panic as her eyes lock on the half open bathroom door, but there is no one there. A second later you realize they must be at the bedroom door itself as the voice of the maid calls.

"Hello? Madam? I saw the ice cream out downstairs, were you finished with that?"

Lena's eyes snap to you in a instant, warning you to not even dare.... though of course with all the ice cream dripping down her, there is no way she could stop you getting more
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:56 am

I respond to her glare with a simple grin, we never did specify that only the bowls contents counted after all and after her taunting question if I had any more this was just too ironic to pass. Quickly walking towards the door and making sure that the bathroom was unable to be seen by the maid, I open the door to a gap, took the containers from her and thanked her. "Thank you. We forgot to put them away, but now that there here~..."

Not having gotten any respect from her, I had no obligation to show her any and cut off whatever she wanted to reply. "bye~" closing the door in her face. Getting back to the bathroom I figuratively present my new weapons to Lena, teasing "Where were we?" before stting them down onto the ground, taking off the clothes that didn't belong to me as I didn't want to dirty them. Especially since her father had earned some of my respect in contrast to her mother.

Pulling the salmon sweater over my head, she is once again confronted with my upper body, with the pants falling quickly after, leaving my in my underwaer and somewhat leveling the playing field. Walking over to her, I kneel behind reaching around with both my arms to push up the soiled sports bra over the swell of her tits and the hard nubs that were her nips.

The melted cream was almost like some oil, my hands sliding over her skin smooth and effortlessly, the warmth in stark contrast to the cold cream. "Does it feel like that's all I got?" I hush behind her ear, pulling her against me and the bulge of my crotch, rolling her exposed nipples between my fingers sensually.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:39 pm

"Hey, no... don't you..." her voice whines pitifully as you quickly turn to her leave.

She stands and shuffles anxiously from foot to foot in the tub as you ignore her protest, knowing she can't leave as more trails of ice cream trickle down her thighs and torso. The Maid smiles politely as you open the door and take the containers, but hardens in the instant you can see it before the door closes rapidly and rudely in her face.

Inspecting your 'weapons' as you show them to Lena you see the top of the containers have melted but the core remains solid and frozen. Lena glumly resumes her position on the edge of the tub as you undress. The stretchy material of her bra easily slides over her firm athletic breasts, the valley between each mound brown and creamy while her hill remains mostly pristine and pale until your fingers mark it up. Her bra could easily stretch over more filling flesh and you think briefly back to her cousin Violet's more curvaceous figure that Lena had admitted jealously off.

Soft moans and ekes escape her lips as you rolled her sensitive nipples between your fingers, the blazing heat of her flesh contrasting with the coolness of your fingers. You feel the edges of the ice cream drying on her flesh, alternating patches of slick cream and sticky residue inadvertently altering the sensation as you knead her mounds in your hands.
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:00 pm

Stepping into the tub around her I maneuver her to lay in it as if for a bath instead of awkwardly sitting on the edge, her back against the slanted end of the pearl white surface only stained by the streaks of brown that fell off of her. Leaning over her on my knees that trap her legs between them, I watch her with great satisfaction, lowering my head but not my eyes as I connect her left tit with my mouth, circling her areola with my tungue and lightly scraping her hard nub with my front teeth the sweatness of chocolate and the salty taste of her sweat mixing together.

My hands roam lower, following the curve of her hips and brushing the last piece of clothing down her legs. When I feel the liquid on her skin dry and stick to mine I reach outside the tub into the container for another helping, holding it like a jewelers chuck to carfully paint on her, teasing her with the coldness some more. Starting on the most sensitive part of her neck I tease my way towards her other nip, the contrast to the warmth of my mouth on the other apparent and calculated.

Slowly like a piece of chalk the handful of putty gets depleted onto her, melting from the cobined heat of her body and mine. When I reach down between her legs there is nothing left besides a little piece, which was perfect as it wasn't too cold for what came next. The last bit I rub onto her clit where it almost instantly vanishes from the heat that build up in her crotch.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:05 pm

While the full size tub gives you the length you need, the width still makes the transition slightly awkward and leads to the odd gasp of pain as skin gets pinched one way or another. Lena doesn't resist as you slide her panties down, too distracted by your lips on her nipple, and to get them off fully you reposition slightly so her legs sit over yours and wrap around your waist. Folded up slightly, her creamy slicked pussy angles up towards you on your lap, strands of the ice cream you poured down her crack now trickling back the other way.

"Ahh, don't... I'm all sweaty... it's dirty," she mewls out in protest as you suckle at her breasts, though her hands twist through your hair and shoulders to keep you pressed against her.

She yelps momentarily as you press the fresh handful of cream to her neck, writhing slightly as her back slips lower the the wall of the tub, folding her up more and pushing her groin against you until only her shoulders and neck rest against the side. Her body trembles and tingle as you paint, her normally pale flesh a mottled hue of browns as you paint, cleared only by your trailing tongue and lips.

She bites her lip as your brush trails lower down her stomach, filling her belly button before matting the fine blond hair covering her mound. Her eyes rolled back slightly as his cold fingers found and teased her clit, causing her body to buck against his hand slightly. A single trickle of ice cream, seeped down from her clit to nestle between her pussy lips, seeking entrance deeper inside her. Her pussy, virginal yesterday and only soiled by you glistens with her excitement, her lips parted slightly and engorged with desire.

As you tease her slit, you think again of her threat to freeze your balls, or the feeling when she stuck the icy pole down your ass before pantsing you and even the threat you'd made to her yesterday on Violet's bed in your first tussle before the game even started
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:47 pm

There it was again, that assumption that I care in the least about her percieved dirtyness. "But we came her to get dirty, right?...And we haven't even started yet." I insisted in a suggestive tone, my speaking and smile momentarily dislosging my lips from her body and my breath bouncing back from her skin. In her position there was absolutle nowhere to flee and in reinforcing that notion I grab onto one of her shoulders, pressing her down into place for what came next.

I let her clit rest and slowly press downwards between her puffed up lips as they mold around my fingertips, welcoming their entrance inside her. And oh how much I like to oblidge that request in normal circumstances...Reaching her opening though, I swipe past it, giving her just the briefest satisfaction she craves so deeply inside her. That wasn't exactly dirty enough for me though and there was still some revenge to be had. Slick with the cold creamyness I pass even lower and probe at her puckered little rosebud, forcible seeking entrance like I had before as my thumb resumes the previous work on her mound to ease my wife into this just a bit more than she probably deserved. Now the hold on her shoulder would pay its dividents, when I stop her writhing tries at an escape right at their source with my physical superiority.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:01 pm

"Ahhh, t-that's not... not what I meant ahhhh," she protests, biting her lip as she moans and fumbles here point, "It's not mmmmmpth hygenicAHhhh"

Her body rolls passively with your hand as your lips leave her nipple, her eyes half closed as your combined heat melts and warms the cream slicking her. Her eyes suddenly shoot open and her body stiffens as your fingers probe at her rear, the images of her forced introduction to sodomy and stocks yesterday flashing through her minds and alarm bells rang.

"No-no-no wrong hole," her hands flail ineffectually at you, falling well short as she is rolled up.
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:33 pm

Dragging her argument out comically I ask sarcastically, "What's wrong about it? You seemed to enjoy this hole quite a lot for a first timer~" twisting and turning the two fingers widening her clenched hole smoothly as the dew of her engorged lips trickles down to lubricate them more.

Pushing down my underwear, my hard cock slaps down against her mound, sawing back and forth against her senstitve groove with out combined motion. Pulling my hips back just a tad more lines my head up with her pussy, separating her lips as my fingers still piston in and out of her ass. "Is this the right hole then?~" I ask not expecting an answer as I push forward and spit her apart once more, her sphincter around my digits getting even tighter.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:05 pm

Lena squeaks and writhes almost comically as you spread and tease her ass open, her lungs refusing to fill properly to let her protest. She mewls as your hot rod slaps down onto her pussy, the heat and hardness of her flesh telling you how ready her body was even if her mind had not yet caught up. Her back arches madly as you thrust in, her pussy and ass tensing and clamping down hard around your intrusions flesh you thrust into her, her hips grind back against you as the arch relaxes only to stimulate her more and drive her back up. She desperately clamps her hands over her mouth to muffle the screams that threaten to break free.
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:26 pm

This was the first time fucking her from the front and I was greatly enjoying the sight of her perky tits jutting up towards the ceailing, even better now that she used her hands to stop her voice, which effectively surrendered her completely to my actions. Plus the top half of her face and especially her eyes that betrayed her where amazing to look at.

Its a fun game to look at her hips rise and fall as her backmuscles clamp and relax, but it was even more so to release my grip on her shoulder, grabbing her hip and impaling her on my cock and fingers. using the leverage of my folded legs on the floor of the tub I thrust upwards in that motion putting further strength behind it and creating the precedent for the pummeling that follows pushing my cock along the ceiling of her tight pussy. Arguably my encounter with her uncle has made me quite mad and I was blowing off some steam, like the searing pants that exit my mouth in rapid succession.
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:35 pm

Her pants and muffled moans come in quicker succession as you increase you tempo and force, sawing your cock into her pussy deeper and harder as she tries not scream. The heat of your combined bodies dries the ice cream on your bodies faster, leaving your flesh sticky but giving you hand greater purchase on her hip to drive her harder onto your cock.

The thoughts of her Uncle do little to distract your thrust, and you remember his words and the imagery of her mother trussed up and stuffed like a pig. He had said you needed to show how you controlled Lena, bent her to your will. What would he say if he saw her now, near folded up on your cock with her body a shameful mess. You can see her eyes flutter for moment, threatening to roll back slightly and your will used to that que now and it's meaning she was about to cum hard.
exalted

Postby Tes » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:30 pm

Seing those sparkling emeralds that were her eyes go mad was all the validation I needed that my vicious plundering of her cunt was even more enjoyable to her than it was to me. What a good little sub she had become. It puts a wicked grin on my face as I pound her to oblivion. But I knew from last time that she still hasn't quite understood that I tell her when we're done fucking and not the other way around. It's nice and all that she was satisfyed after one orgasm, but that surely couldn't become the standard as long as I'm her husband.

I let her have the crutch of her hands to muffle the fireworks in her head and abdomen, but had other plans for them soon. Grabbing both her splayed out legs behind her knees, I push them towards her shoulders, folding her up even more and exposing her vulnerable tushy to my coming intrusion. The ballet lessons Lena endured had to have something good after all, the embracement of stretching pain a definite plus in the bedroom in more than one way. Keeping her like that with my body weight, I quickly pull her hands away from her mouth by her wrists, crossing them over her stomach and locking in her legs with them. Rolling my hips I examplify the effectivity of this position to her in the afterglows of her shaking climax, dipping my cock in the burst of juices her pussy has produced to celebrate itself. "How dirty are you feeling now?"

Keeping her locked in with one of my hands enveloping both her forearms I grab the bas of my shaft, wiggling myself out of her tunnel deliberatly slow to align my slick cock with her slightly red, winking rosebud, not giving her much time to process this before I push forward and don't stop until the whole crown pops in. "I think this is definitly the right hole~" I taunt, relishing in the vicelike pressure of her body trying to expel the intruder as I once more overcome her inner barriers, more confidently than last time.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:04 pm

Perspiration dots her brow much like the condensation dripping down the plastic tubs outside the bath, her body as melted and pliable as the sugary liquid within as well. Dazed and exhausted from her climax, she doesn't resist your repositioning until it is too late, her ankles up over her head and her arms trapped. Without any form of leverage, she pants rapidly for breath, eyes slowing focusing back and taking stock of the situation.

Her pussy feels reluctant to let you go as you slip out, her face blushing slightly and her lip quivering as she loses the filling sensation. Her pussy still gapes slightly as you draw back from your ravishing, still hungry to be filled and fed as you line up elsewhere.

"Wha... what are you... AHHHHHHH" She yelps, eyes suddenly shooting wide as realises what is happening as you spear into her ass, "AHhhhhh, nnnnnnggghhhh noooooo... ahhhhh... take it out... mmmmpth too big... ahhh it's too big."

She mewls and begs as her ass locks around your cock like a vice. She whimpers weakly as the crown slips in, her hands clenching and unclenching as you keep them trapped as she tries to get accommodated with the feelings of your cock in her backdoor. As trapped as she was yesterday, her body can't retreat so instead keeps clenching to try and expel you.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:22 pm

The guiding hold on my shaft no longer needed, except for maybe stopping my cock from bowing uncomfortably as her ass fights me, I roughly grab onto her face, covering her mouth. "Shhhh~" I shush her, massaging her ass into submission with the ridge surrounding my the crown of my cock, pulling it out just to where that barrier pops out again before I push forth once again. "That's the same you said last time and it ended with you squirting on the carpet. So why don't you take responsibilty for the threats you make and not be such a sore looser, huh?"

Punctuating my statemant I press in hard at the end, ignoring her struggles and clenching body. "Well I guess, you will be a rather sore looser afterwards~" I realise, continuing my assault on her insides. Furthering the concept of her own responsibilities I push her wrists down to her stomach to where her fingers could reach her mound, telling her "Here~ Rub that little clit of yours if you want to feel better.", as my thrusting starts to become more rythmical as her insides get coated in a mix of her own sap, the melted cream and my pre.
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games