The Demon Queen's Wife[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Demon Queen's Wife[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:32 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Victoria "Ria" Morningstar (Before "Her" Transformation and marriage it was Victus de Rais)
Appearance: https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3065816
Bio: Ria, as she was now called, used to Vic and used to be male, but that recently changed. In a tale as old as time humanity warred with the demons, sometime humanity won and sometimes it fell, that's just how the world worked. Vic was a simple country bumpkin, and thought he'd just spend his life farming, maybe marry a girl he was sweet on, then some people from the church came and declared him the hero, suddenly he was set off on an adventure, gathering allies, fighting demons and getting stronger.

Only when the time came the demon queen was miles above anything else, and Vic Desperately Tried to protect his friends and kept getting up from her hits to do his best, when the Queen offered a deal, he knew it was humanity's only chance to survive, so he accepted, he felt magic wrap around him as the deal became magically locked, he promptly fainted, falling face first into the tits of Lucy "The Cipher" Morningstar as it felt like magic was drilling into his entire body.

When he later woke up he noticed a few things, that he didn't know this ceiling, that this bed was better than anything he ever slept in before, that he was naked, that he was clean, that for some reason he was thinking of himself as Victoria or Ria now, but, most severely he rather quickly felt his balls weren't sticking to him, and when he reached down and found a smooth tight pussy he did the only thing he could, squeal like the girl he now was and fall out of bed, that's when he saw the tail and felt the horns.

There was a chuckle followed by a moan as you squealed and fell out of bed. "Glad to see you're finally awake, mistress." Following the sound of the voice, you sit up peering over your bed. Beside a window displaying a beautiful night sky with a massive full moon. It had been night for the entire time you'd been in the demon lands which you'd heard rumor was just a fraction of the Demon Queen's magic which you'd originally passed off as massive exaggeration though, considering the circumstances, was seeming more and more like it might actually be the case.

Sitting beside the window were a pair of demons basking in the moonlight as one rode the cock of the other. The woman had been the one to speak. She could have been mistaken for human if not for the pure white hair, the purple eyes, and the horns and tail. Her partner had ruby skin and looked even more feminine than her if not for the foot-long cock between his legs. He didn't look to be in any state to be talking as she rode him. "I am your personal Maid, Mistara, and this fellow is your personal Body-Guard. His name is Larasu. Of course, to prove our devotion as your servants, we will take whatever name you deem." Your body-guard howls out as his cock starts pumping his cum into your maid, and for some reason, your eyes are drawn to it. Especially when you see a dribble leak out of her.

Firehead

Re: The Demon Queen's Wife[eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:38 pm

I Stared and licked my lips at the sight of the dripping cum, before controlling myself forcefully and wondering where the fuck that came from. Shaking my head and trying to clear my mind of the weird thought, and craving, and just how good it smelled I spoke "U~Um, well," I blinked at how soft and girly my voice sounded now, confused before focusing on the cum, and the on the maid again "Can, Er, you help me find a proper outfit? And dress me, I want to Visit, my Wife? Husband? My Queen? How am I Suppose to refer to her?" I asked feeling out of my depth "Oh and uh, you can keep your names?" I asked more than anything feeling a bit overwhelmed both by the changes and the whole, new species, thing, I could smell and see better than I ever could before, hell I could practically taste the cum and pussy juice from here, and feel their body heat, it was like I went from being without senses to suddenly having them, I kept finding myself getting distracted by the way things looked or felt or even sounded, even the moving of the blankets sounded and felt so different, and as much as I wanted to just bask in these new senses I really felt like I needed to talk to the Queen to figure out what the fuck was going on!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:24 pm

"Of course, mistress. I would be more than happy to help you get dressed." As she stands, you see the cock stained with cum and pussy juices only making the distracting smells all the stronger to your senses. As if reacting to them, your stomach growled making you realize you were feeling quite hungry. "Hmm, sounds like we really should hurry. I bet you can't wait to greet your husband as the new you, and he probably can't wait to give you your first feeding. As for referring to her, she's most certainly your husband by demon law. It would be scandalous of you to call her wife. As for whether or not she wants you to go so far as to call her Queen, I think that might be better discussed in private." The whole time she was talking, your bodyguard remained panting in the chair still hard and throbbing and possibly still leaking a little. The maid pulls out three outfits all of them so revealing, but it certainly looked like the kinds of things demons would wear.

Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:51 pm

I Shivered at both her words and the sight that kept attracting my eyes and tried to focus on the clothes she showed "Um, The First?" I guessed more than anything "Save the Third for a Date night." I told her, the opening kinda looked like a heart and girls loved hearts Right? I quickly tried to get dressed, ignoring the scents and sights as best as I could even as my stomach grumbled more, I was Starving, and I felt like I was being teased, so I decided to try and tease back I'd picked up some things from the Nobles I'd befriended "Of Course This one is Excited to see her husband, though how can this one feel anything but unwanted in return? This one woke up alone in bed with this one's Husband no where to be found, and this one's servants were more interested in each other than this one." I Mused idly "Shouldn't this one take this to mean her form is unpleasing and disgusting to the sight of not only this one's Husband, but everyone?" I asked adopting a noble girl's way of speaking with tone and inflection "Truly for all I know she's laying about with other women she much prefers to me." I said, keeping a straight face as I mused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:12 am

She shakes her head as she helps you get dressed. With how little fabric there was, you didn't expect it to be that difficult to put on, but it had so many straps to tie into place just to make sure the outfit would stay in place if not purposely removed though you realized it would probably fall away immediately if even a single strap came undone. "That's not it at all, Mistress. Your husband has much to do. It takes quite a bit of effort to stop the gears of war. Messengers need to be dispatched to alert warlords of their new orders, and we have so many warlords several of which are actively invading human lands. Then there's the matter of your upcoming wedding which the Queen wishes to get started quickly." Finally, the outfit is in place though Mistara's hands don't pull away just yet groping your body a few times. "As for us, we are your devoted servants, and being previously human, we weren't entirely certain the state of mind you'd wake up in, but come, let's go see the Queen together."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:55 am

I Pouted without even realizing it "Fine~ You Couldn't even play along I put on that fake noble accent and everything to try and make you all nervous~" I whined walking with her and blushing at how little I was wearing and how it teased my body every now and then as I moved.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:41 am

"Oh, you were trying to intimidate us. If you wish to threaten someone here, you should be more direct. Tell us what terrible punishment you'll bring down on us if we don't straighten out. Hmm, Like having Larasu stripped naked and a saddle placed on his back, so he can carry you." Larasu is already dressed by this point, but Mistara still must get dressed after helping you get dressed. "If you wish, Larasu can lead you to court, and I'll catch up."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:47 am

I let out a Sigh and shook my head "Just lead me there while you're naked! I was trying to tease you. And no I don't want to go with Larasu alone, I keep wanting to ride his dick and drain his balls for some reason which is part of the reason I need to talk to my Hubby to be Cause I wouldn't normally feel this way!" I ordered her, hoping to hurry up, trying to ignore the craving to kneel down and empty her lewd dripping holes of cum with my tongue.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:51 am

She smiles nodding, "As you wish, your highness." She steps beside you while Larasu leads the way. "As for your desires, you shouldn't be concerned. As a succubus, especially a newly born one, it is only natural to have sexual desires. Though I must admit, I feel sad you didn't mention any desires for me." She leans in closer, and you can swear you smell cum on her breath though its an older smell than the creampie between her legs.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:35 am

I spoke without meaning to "Oh don't worry I want you to Sit on my face and force me to cum from your ass and pussy to the point I want to order you to never clean the cum out of them!" I Snapped out "I want you to collect cum in your holes from every servant's cock and force me to service you and clean you, but I really need to see my Husband because if I don't I'm going to try and impregnate myself on any nearby cock!" I said loudly, kissing her briefly, before pulling back and panting "For some Reason I'm fighting an overwhelming urge to get pregnant with babies and I don't care who the dad is! If this keeps going on I'd probably let a Dog or Horse try to impregnate me if they seemed interested so let's go see my husband!" I Slapped her ass and followed her, my pussy juices coating my thighs.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:17 am

She jumps a little chuckling as you strike her ass letting a bit of cum leak out of her. "All perfectly normal for a succubus though it would be only proper now that you're betrothed to make certain your next child is the Queen's. There's the door to the Court, your husband awaits behind it." The door is familiar as it is where you'd fought the Demon Queen and made your pact with her when defeated. You'd lost consciousness too quickly to know what happened to your companions which would have worried you if you weren't so desperate for a good hard dick right now.

Mistara quickly stepped ahead entering the door before announcing you as Victoria, Princess of the lands of Talanus and wife of the Queen. Larasu ushered you in, and you came face to face with the Demon Queen once again, but this time as her wife. Your husband quickly moved forward, "Ah my wife, I assume you rested well, but I assume you must be ravenous. After all, changing one's race is quite taxing even for one of my power. Come, let me feed you." She approaches, and her lack of pants lets you see her length begin to rise. She had fought you naked as well as if she simply prefered it.

Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:46 am

I stared at her cock, utter entrapped by the sight and smell, before something clicked in my mind and I let out a nearly feral growl hunching down onto all fours and my head cocking as my tail swept back and forth, sending out small Blasts of Air slamming into the walls. I Crawled, my nails digging into the ground as I did, towards my husband, my new instincts filling my brain, to the point I couldn't even think.

This was a Starving Succubus scenting a Feast, this wasn't the Calm seductress many knew of, but the most base and demonic instincts in control. Suddenly Darting forward I tried to throw my Husband to the Floor and Mount her cock with my pussy, trying to take the Dominant position eagerly licking and nipping at her neck and kissing her as I grabbed at her cock "Mine~" I half Purred half Growl still lost in my hunger. Even with the boost from the change I was still much weaker than her, and Starving, but I still felt the need to make her Prove it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:58 am

Your husband chuckles as you tackle her to the ground. "I'll just chalk this up to how hungry you must be after your change." She grabbed your ass mashing it between her fingers as she ground your snatch along the length of her cock. "Now, don't think this is exclusively yours. Oh, you'll get plenty of quality time with it, but I am still a powerful demon that has needs too, just like you." Lifting you a little higher, she pressed her cockhead right up against your lips. "Now, since your starving enough to be overtaken by feeding instincts, I won't be cruel and delay any longer."

With that, she pierces her way inside of your new lady parts which cry out in delight as they finally lose your virginity. Being filled as a woman was like nothing you had ever felt before combined with the sharper senses of a demon which were only amplified further by the sex going around you, a succubus. You could feel the lust coming off of your husband, and it was a nourishing feeling, but your instincts told you you wouldn't be fully satisfied until her cum filled your belly.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:48 am

I Moaned loudly and eagerly tried to roll my hips and milk the massive cock "Babies~" I ordered in lust, wanting them "Give me Babies~ cum and Cum and lot's of Babies~" I moaned in heated need, as my succubus body took in the cock that was practically the size of my leg, or at least in felt that way and I was entirely to needy to care about much as I moaned and kissed and nipped at her, needing the cum needing it more and more and more as time went on in fact.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:48 am

"Hmm, sounds like you're hungrier than I thought. Better not keep you waiting." She begins screwing her length into you much more fiercely, again and again, sprinting to her first orgasm as demonic cum fills you up. As her cock sputters out its first load, she doesn't stop bouncing you in her lap. "Don't worry, I'm not that quick a shot unless I want to be, and I've more than enough in me for another round or thirteen if I want to." Leaning up, you feel her press her lips right against one of your horns giving it a kiss.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:34 am

I moaned and Shuddered, the feeling of cum flooding me actually made me cum too, and not a simple one like I'd had as a guy either, but it felt like my whole body was pleasured and forced to orgasm, the result had me drunkenly and lovingly kissing her back even as I tried to milk her more, and I didn't want her cock to pull out of me, I was so horny still~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:13 am

True to her word, she didn't stop thrusting into you. As you achieved the pleasure you needed, you finally noticed the other demons milling about in the room. You even recognized one you'd bested in battle, one of the few that had managed to escape rather than fighting you to the death though one of his horns had become a cracked stump since you last saw him.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:03 am

I Hummed and licked my lips like a pervert normally I'd be horrified and embarrassed at the idea of having sex in front of others, but right now, it was kinda hot, plus rolling my hips and riding my Husband in front of someone I'd personally kicked the shit out of, teasing them, was also super amazing feeling~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:27 am

The demons in the room couldn't help but watch the debauchery going on right in the middle of the floor while your husband began depositing his second load. Your husband continues bouncing you in his lap as he whispers into your ear. "Feel free to invite someone to join. I know you must still be hungry."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:27 am

I Hummed in Delight at the second load of cum before giggling and kissing her eagerly, my eyes were scanning the room as I came and milked my Husband again and again, I motioned at my maid "I Want you to Go around and Collect cum in your pussy or ass~ Come back and feed me once you can't fit more~" I ordered her pointing at the various hard cocks, then pointed at the demon I had defeated "You Stick your dick up my ass~ You're not allowed to move~ only my Husband can set the pace~" I purred my lustful order's out, trying to bring more lust and sex into the room so I could feed more~
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games