Battle for Terra-Duo (IC)

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Battle for Terra-Duo (IC)

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:59 pm

257883-artwork-fantasy_art-digital_art-desert-planet.jpg

Astreiya Velociraptor Zora
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Astreiya or Rei was having a bit of a slow month. The amount of clients that were coming to her door had grind to a halt. You would think that in a city full of rogues, someone would need a bodyguard or an investigator. On top of that the last two bounties she took consumed more time then was worth It.

So when she got a call from one of her former patrons promising a huge payday for a job, she couldn’t turn down the offer. Though based on who had contacted her, it was a 50/50 chance of either being investigative work or prostitution. Either way, it would mean credits in her pocket. The patron in question was one Kai Del Monte. He was one of the pimps on Madam C’s dime and a well known member of the Crimson Lilies. When Astreiya was selling herself to survive, he would often have her play with his collection of Stalker Wolves in front of his close groups of friends.

They were meeting in a small restaurant located in the Core. The Core existed at the centre of all three sectors and was considered neutral territory. A place like the core was needed if any of the three gangs were to meet without worry

“Rei Rei! Darling! How are you?” an effeminate voice called out. Rei looked up to see Kai approaching with his signature scarf and heavy eyelashes. He approached the private eye and gave her a kiss right on the lips. “You’re looking fierce as always. But I know you’re not one for small talk” He said as he called over a server to order a coffee. Once his order was in, he slid a photo to Rei. It was of a young girl dressed in a purple corset. “This sweetheart’s name is Tabitha Jones or Tabby for short. She’s one of my new girls. Really popular too, she’s been racking in the credits. Problem is I think she’s gotten herself a boytoy” He said as he slipped Rei another photo of a rather plain looking man. “Calls himself Robin. He seemed like some low level gangster with an even smaller group of hoodlums. But I can’t have my golden goose be led astray by some little shit.” He said with his signature histrionics. “ Would you mind looking into Robin for me Rei Rei? If you think he might be trouble, you wouldn’t mind bringing him to me? I’ll take really good care of her” Kai added with a devilish smile. “He likes to hang out in a bar out in the mu sector, the “Lucky Peacock”. He said after finishing his coffee. “I have some other work for you if you’re interested. I know my little pups have missed you.”

Sonya Saylor

“Then I told Joel ‘ That ain’t no spiked hog. That’s my wife!’ ” Bobba said as he slapped his knee laughing. Bobba had spent the last hour or so telling Sonya joke after joke, and each one was worse than the last. Bobba was a portly man with thin hair and chubby features. He could barely fit into his Defense Force uniform. But he was also the sheriff’s cousin so nobody could really say anything.

The Bread Bowl was doing it’s normal maintenance on the Citysphere’s wall and defense. As the technicians worked on the wall, it was up to the Defense Force to be on the lookout for possible trouble from beasts or bandits. Sonya just had the bad luck of being paired up with Bobba for her patrol.

The two walked their section of the wall on the lookout for any problems. As they did, they would check on the engineering performing the repairs, review security footage on site and report back to HQ with any findings. A small wind picked up blowing a wave of sand against the barrier wall. Compared to the heart of Bread Bowl, the land around the wall was rather barren. But it served as the best place to install the citysphere wall without consuming arable land.

Just as Bobba was about to go into another one of his long winded stories. Sonya noticed something in the corner of her eye. One of the technicians she had talked to before was near one of the guard stations. But accompanying her were three figures in light brown robes. Just off to the side was a dune buggy topped with spikes and a mini-gun.

Johann De Veen

Johann had just served his fifth patient of the day. That fifth patient had been the most complicated injury of the day. The man was one of the De Veen shipwrights. He had been working on one of Bermuda's explorational vessels when his hands found the wrong side of a timing belt. When he came into the medic’s office, his fingers looked like crushed sausages. It would take a miracle for his hands to even look normal, let alone be functional.

Luckily Johann was up to the challenge. After setting the damaged digits, the medic went to work using his blood to heal the damage. As if by magic, the bones began to reform as the muscles and skin repaired themselves. When most of the serious damage was healed, Johann handed the shipwright one of his potions with instructions to apply on to his hand.

Having used a little more blood than usual, Johann could feel the exhaustion building in his body. He sat slumped in his chair. The medical office was filled with various medicines and remedies, most produced from Johann’s blood. Word of his gifts had reached all for corners of Bermuda. And while Johann served as the De Veen’s medic, ship members from the Auguste’s and Fournier crews as well as everyday citizens would come to his office.

Just as he was about to catch his breath, a woman in a nurse's uniform entered the room. “Excuse me Johann, Captain De Veen has requested your presence on the main bridge”. She said, giving him a respectable bow. Ophelia served as Johann’s nurse in the medical centre ever since he was first adopted into the De Veen crew. Though with Johann’s magical blood, she was left to handle the smaller injuries. She had a mysterious air to her, but she had been Claire’s confidant since before Johann had been born.

The main bridge was located on the highest structure of the Bermuda and served as that command centre for the three captains. The fastest way there would be to take the main elevator past sector A-6, but that area was also home to some of the followers of X’adu that made the ship their home. There were a series of back channels he could take to avoid them but he would be late for sure.

Theresa Kelis

Theresa lit the final candle at the Altar of the Obelisk as she and her fellow followers prepared the temple for the coming ceremony. For today was the Day of First Contact. A day where many of the newest followers would touch the Obelisk for the first time. Many came to Exodus lost, confused and seeking answers. But once they touched the alien device, they would become one with the will of the X’adu.

Many first contacts are a traumatic experience. The energies of the Obelisk greatly alter the follower’s mind and soul. Some being to spout ancient alien languages as if in a trance. Others feel as if their bodies are on fire until they spontaneously combust. And others still are thrown into such a sense of euphoria that they spend days in and out of an orgasmic haze. So it was vital that they did not touch the Obelisk alone.

“Sister Theresa '' A voice said behind the senior following. Turning around Theresa saw one of the newer followers, Alison gripping a broom as she looked to her with a nervous smile. Alison was to take part in the Day of First Contact. She had traveled the wastes on a pilgrimage from Utopia to pledge herself to the Exalted One, the leader of the Exodus and the Followers of X’adu. She was dressed in a similar fashion to Theresa wearing a habit and long robes. A few of the inhabitants of Exodus had heard of Theresa’s premonition and had chosen the path of chastity as well hoping to one day join her as one of X’adu’s consorts.

“Might I have a word Sister?” Alison said as she squirmed in place. “I’m rather … nervous about the ceremony. I mean, I’m ready to pledge myself to X’adu. But what if I’m found unworthy. I know that some of the unworthy don’t survive their first contact.”

Jane Goodell

Jane sat on the porch of one James Alabama. Among the many livestock farmers in the Bread Bowl, he was rather famous for his stock of devil hogs. For the longest time, they had roamed the wastes outside of the walls. Some farmers would go out hunting them for their thick, succulent meat, but James was the first one to try and domestic them. A challenge indeed due to their violent temperament and their propensity to eat and fuck anything that moves.

The Alabama family had been letting Jane stay at their farm as she pursues a bounty they had posted. The criminals in question were the Mcdonnell sisters. A pair of two-bit hoodlums who had stolen a pair of Alabama's prized devils. Jane already had a few leads. Two women were spotted at the trade post a few miles away. There were also reports of loud squealing out by cottage lake. But if she started her search there it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

As she thought through her options, James came out to the porch with a pitcher of lemonade and two glasses. “Hope I’m not troubling you or nothin. Just looked like you could use a drink” He said offering the bounty hunter a glass of the sweet drink. “Sorry I don’t have anything stronger, but I’m a strong believer in clean living” He said taking a seat. “So how goes the search for them hog thieves?”

Liah Valois Bowers

Liah waited in their gang’s headquarters for her girlfriend to arrive. It was an old commercial building located in the slums of Utopia. Like most buildings in the slums, it stood abandoned and in disrepair waiting for someone to claim it. It’s current inhabitants are the Marseille family led by the enigmatic Jasmine Marseille. She had called Liah back from one of her for some kind of emergency. While she had kept her cool demeanor over the phone, it was clear she was agitated.

Sitting in Jasmine’s office, Liah sat on the large sofa inside until the door flew open. Jasmine marched in, haggard with bags under her eyes. Going to her desk, she let out a long sigh as she sank into the sofa right beside her girlfriend. Giving the former debutant a kiss on the forehead and hugged Liah close to her bosom. “Oh I’ve missed you hunny bun. Just seeing you has made my day” She said snuggling with her bae. “I need your expertise for a job. She said stroking Liah’s chin seductively. “I sent my boys to take care of some punks muscling in on our turf. It should be an easy job, but it wouldn’t hurt to send someone with some medical knowledge.” Jasmine said as her hand drifted down from Liah’s chin to her waist. “So what do you say? I already have a driver waiting.” She said with a smile.
Mark3000

Re: Battle for Terra-Duo (IC)

Postby cliffracer » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:59 pm

It wasn't every day Liah got called in so urgently, but she's known Jasmine long enough to be able to tell when something was up. Subtle little voice quirks that she's been able to start picking up on after this time getting used to her. She didn't need to be convinced, even if she didn't quite have a say in the matter from her position. Not such a big deal anyhow, she was just helping out a couple street rat kids with some cuts they got from barbed wire. Easy enough to finish up and get moving, and before too long she's waiting in that office.

And there she is, looking exactly as bothered as she sounded on the phone. She offers a warm smile and a gentle chuckle at the greeting, and is happy to recieve her- and get pulled straight in to her chest. That's always one of the nice perks of her position. She shifts one of her luscious thighs in to her lap to get a better angle to look up at her, grinning at that nice little chin stroke. From the sound of things the situation shouldn't be all that bad, but Liah already feels like she's not getting the full story. Perhaps she's backup in more ways than just medically? Oh well, if she turns out to be the heavy hitter they needed, that's fine. "Ah, that sounds simple enough, of course I'll do it... if I get sent off with a kiss. That sounds like a fair trade until I get back, hm?~" She grins what would be a very familiar playful grin she gets when she's flirting. Who could fault her, they've spent enough time apart doing their own things, even if it wasn't much time at all.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby mrblah » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:24 am

Ccriiii... criii... crriii...

"Mweh... too much work, too much work..." The tired tone of the voice brokered a true exhaustion that could've worried anyone of his condition, were anyone around to hear it and said person wouldn't know the owner of the voice. "Aaah... why am I spinning..? My head hurts now too..." As it stood; neither of those requirements were fulfilled, so the boy was left to cry his woes with no help. Such a sad, sad world for this young man. "Really... why do people keep getting hurt? Just stop getting hurt and we'll all be fine... or, wait... would I be out of a job if that happened?"

Crriiii—ck. Two half-lidded pink eyes stared forward in question. "... I shouldn't think. My head will just hurt more." He sighed in lament, body slinking off from his chair so that he could head over to the medical office's bed and flop onto it with his arms sprawled out. The display was nothing short of completely unprofessional. The esteemed medic Johann De Veen, known for his powerful healing abilities that could work miracles and save the unsaveable, was really just so... so...

"Waaah. I wamnah qwiit. Ish too tyring."

This. Completely immature, lacking in common sense, and nothing but a whiner. Once considered some really important thing to some people, his time spent with the De Veen crew, along with his prior easygoing nature learned from never really doing anything, has led to the creation of a completely lazy, no-good medic. Said young man would be notified of the presence of another coming to disturb him, and he was quick to reach for the covers, pull them over his form, and turn on his side with his head on the pillow. "I'm sleeping." ... The blatant lie offered to his nurse was spoken in a complete deadpan, and of course, it had no chance of fooling Ophelia as it wouldn't with anyone else. After all, the sight of his limp body laying on the bed must've been all too common for the poor nurse; the young medic 'quit' his job just about weekly.

That being said, she wouldn't even need to do much more than stand and wait. "... But she'll probably send someone or just come herself if I don't show. Hah..." An exhausted Johann pushed off from the bed with a light glare thrown his nurse's way. Her fault for doing her job... "Fiiine. I'll be back... but I want a shake or steak when I'm here, Ophelia. Low on blood..." Increased fluid intake helped with his subsequent anemic episodes. Therefore; Johann always demanded strawberry milkshakes after a job well done that left him tired. They're also good, and a decent motivator to get him ready for the next work day.

Now... what route will he take? It'd probably be good to seriously consider it, one would think. After all... once, Johann was the so-called Sacrificial Lamb. A creature never cared for more than as a pawn. Something made to be offered to the Gods above that he didn't even know the names of, nor did he know how wrong such a thing was. Anyone coming from such a background probably didn't have a good opinion of the Followers—

This is a joke. Johann didn't have the foresight to consider any potential issues with the Followers more than getting a flyer and being invited to some sermon, especially not as lightheaded as he was after work. No part of the medic was ever thoughtful, but now..? He's just gonna take the quickest route to Claire so he can see whatever she wanted and go lay down. Sector A-6, here he comes.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:46 am

The holy woman clasped her hands together as she looked up at the Altar. A wonderful day, so many new followers had already arrived, ready to be guided into the right way of life. It would bring a tear to her eye if she wasn't actively keeping them down. It would be perhaps uncouth. Theresa bit her lip as a shudder ran down her spine. Was today the day? The day her prophecy came true? It would be oh so well timed for her deity to return on the day it first arrived, hundreds of years later. But first, to guide the new flock. Yes, some may die, but that is a sacrifice she was willing to make. She was here to help support those who came to be of X'adu's will.

Her stupor was torn away by the voice of one of the new girls. Alison was her name, if she recalled correctly. Such a fine young woman, a welcome addition to the flock, and to her eyes... Gah, curse her own choice of psuedo-chastity. Theresa let an honest smile grow on her pale features, holding her arms out as if to welcome the pilgrim.
"Alison, my door is always open for you." Her smile faltered for a moment, being replaced by a frown of concern. Theresa placed a hand on Alison's and the broom, and her other hand went to cup the woman's cheek. "It is alright to be nervous, I was for my pledge. But do not worry, I will be with you every step of the way. Soon you will hear the blessed voice of X'adu as I have. You have marched across the wastes and came here of your own volition, sought guidance in both my bosom and that of the Followers here. I believe you are worthy."
The Sister brought her hands close to clasp over her heart, eyes closed and a beaming, beautiful smile.
"... If you still are nervous, I could seek the guidance of X'adu. Show you what your future holds, even if it is only in a few hours."
CondorBoH

Postby MiscChaos » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:39 pm

“Don’t punch out the sheriff’s cousin. Don’t punch out the sheriff’s cousin. You don’t want no trouble with the law and decking this brat into next week would get you so much of that.” This is the chant that Sonya has echoing through her head for the last hour. It’s not just that this is a disgusting slob of a man that has more in common with that spiked hog than the poor woman who’d be his wife in that joke. It’s not just his jokes themselves make her want to throw herself into the nearest trash compactor. It’s not even the fact that he’s so in love with the sound of his own voice that if it turned into a person, he’d fuck it for all the 5 seconds his stamina would hold out for. It’s the fact that she can’t just throw him into the wilds for all of the above that really bothers her. Maybe she can request a different assignment next time? Tell ‘em that she’s not really keeping an eye out for trouble because she’s too busy keeping her bloodlust in check? She doesn’t know, but something’s gotta give if this asshole is gonna stay alive in her presence for 2 minutes longer.

The more technical jargon might go over her head, but Sonya isn’t stupid. She gets why they have to build the wall so far away from everything else. She gets why checking the wall is so slow: they have to work behind the Defense Force so they know the area is safe before they settle down. With slow asses like Bobba, this can take a fuck ton of time. But she really wishes they were closer to the citysphere so she could talk to someone, anyone really, to take her mind off the idiot she’s partnered with. Hell, she’d take someone distracting him really. Speaking of distractions, she gets a bit distracted when she sees one of the technicians followed by a trio with more firepower than she casually sees around the citysphere. Bread Bowl ain’t a place that needs a minigun after all. So she’s a bit curious. Luckily, figuring out what’s going on falls nicely into keeping the peace so she has an excuse. She doesn’t bother saying anything to Bobba, either he’ll catch on or he won’t, and makes her way to the technician. “Any trouble over here?” She says, eying the strangers up to get a feel for them.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Blue56 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:31 am

Jane relaxed on the porch, her feet propped up as she leaned back and took in the view of the farm land around her. This sort of peaceful emptiness had been quite unsettling for a city girl like herself in the beginning. She was so used to watching her back wherever she went, carefully rounding every corner, blending into crowds to slip away from shady characters. Out here, there was none of that, which should be nice, but instead it made her feel so vulnerable and exposed. She had gotten used to it over time though, and learned to appreciate Bread Bowl for what it was. In fact, Jane even kinda liked this place better than Utopia in a few ways. She had come here to hide, but maybe this wouldn't be such a bad place to spend the rest of her days....

As she relaxed, Jane began to whistle a tune. She wasn't sure where she had heard but it had melancholy melody that she found oddly comforting. She found herself whistling it whenever she thought of her past failures. Every note that left her lips took the face of a friend she had lost with it, leaving her to think in peace. Jane was putting together in her mind what she knew of the bounty so far when her employer came to offer her a drink and ask her about that very subject. Jane took the glass with a bright smile and a nod, and poured herself a drink. "Much obliged, sir." She said in a very exaggerated Bread Bowl accent that she had been forcing herself to use to mask her Utopian way of speaking. As promised, the drink wasn't spiked, much to Jane's disappointment. She had taken a liking to the hard alcohol served in Bread Bowl, and her flask had run empty fairly quickly during her stay in James Alabama's "clean living" household.

Of course, complaining about such a thing wouldn't be very fitting of her Jane persona, so she drank the sweet lemonade with a smile and answered her employer's question. "I've got a couple leads I'm fixin' to look into. Folks have been hearing squealing down by the lake. Not a lot to go on, so I'll save that for a last resort. Apparently they were spotted at the trading post, so I figured I'd start there and see if I can pick up a trail." Jane explained as she drained her glass and set it down. With a light groan, she rose out of her chair, brushing her skirt as she did so, as well as checking that her revolver was still secure at her hip and grabbing her rifle that had been resting beside her and slinging it across her shoulder. "Well, I'm grateful for your hospitality sir, but if you'll excuse me, I have a couple fiendish pigs to wrangle. Oh, and I'll make sure I get your devil hogs back safe too." Jane said, with a chuckle and a playful wink towards her employer, and then if there was nothing else he needed, she would head out for the trading post in search of her quarry.
Blue56

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:48 pm

Astreiya was in her house, chilling at her desk that she has constructed from scrap metal that she found in an alley. She had bent it and wrapped a blanket, which she had ALSO found in an alley and washed, around it to cover all of the sharp edges. Her chair was actually just a box with a scrapped cushion on it, with the back rest nailed to the wall haphazardly. Her "house" was actually a rundown building that she could only assume used to be a restaurant, but it seemingly burnt down at some point. Luckily, she digs in the trash quite frequently, which allows her to eventually patch up all of the burnt spots and salvage the non-burnt spots, leaving her a semi-workable house. She'd likely have built a better house by now, or even bought one, if not for the fact that she spent most of her money on equipment for her next mission.

She had gotten VERY few actual jobs recently, the most recent two having been terrible. They took too long for what little pay she got, which put her in a worse financial situation, rather than improving it or even just keeping her where she was. The first job had been finding someone's pet, which unfortunately had been cooked and eaten sometime before the clients had bothered contacting her. She felt bad for them, but it really was their fault for having taken so long to hire her, AND losing the damn thing in the first place. The second job had was to find someone's missing child, which turned out even worse, as it turned out that the child had wandered off into the wilderness, was found by a pack of ravenous beasts, then got raped to death and eaten. Again, they had been dead before the clients even contacted her, so it was very much the fault of the clients. The pelts of the creatures really didn't make things better, but hey, they were nice pelts, and she's sure that the parents will eventually grow to appreciate them... even if it may remind them of how shit they were as parents, having let their child wander off and die horribly.

Astreiya had started to contemplate getting a drink, when suddenly Shork rings "Yo, emo bitch, pick me up." he says... which is how he lets Astreiya know that he's ringing. "Just... just put them through, Shork." she says, moodily, not really in the mood to banter with the mechanical creature, the bad business had put her into a bad mood, and she was fully expecting, if this was a job, for it to be prostitution job, since that tended to be her luck. When she answers Shork, and it's one of Kai's people, she's even more sure of it being prostitution, since she used to do the naughty with his Stalker Wolves for him. It felt nice, but the wolves were rougher than she would have liked, and she never really wanted to get into that line of work in the first place, which is why she tried to focus on Investigation and Bounty Hunting. What bothered her most about those jobs was how hard she had to try to convince herself, every time she thought about her life, that she didn't enjoy being plowed by beasts.

Despite not wanting to return to that line of work, she couldn't simply NOT accept the job. Kai was one of her favorite clients, for one, and for another, she desperately needed the money and work at this point, so she didn't even hesitate to accept.

When Kai arrives and calls out her name, Rei wakes up from the position she had taken up in the restaurant. She had been leaned back in her chair, both legs crossed and propped up on the table, her hat tipped over her eyes. Hearing Kai's voice, she wakes up immediately and uses her pinky finger to tip her hat upwards so that she can see him approach, then lazily moves her feet off the table and crosses one over the other in a more lady-like seated position. "Yo-yo, Kai. I'm hanging in there." she said, with a wink and the slightest of smiles, neglecting to let Kai know that she has been hitting hard times, with slow business. If she told him that, she suspected he may realize he could hire her for less, and she'd still have to accept. When Kai gives her a kiss on the lips, she leans into it lazily and returns his kiss. She really didn't mind when he kissed her, she appreciated the affection, even if it was fake, due to how rare it was, and she was somewhat familiar with him, even if only in a professional way.

He was right about her opinion towards small talk as well, she considered it a waste of time, even when just greetings. When attempting small talk, she often made either herself, the other person, or both feel awkward. She considered it one of her many skills, even if it was one that she wishes she could lose or replace. Then, suddenly, there was a picture in front of her on the table, and it took every bit of willpower she had to resist reacting to it. The girl was adorable, and Astreiya wanted her. The fact that Kai considered her his "Golden Goose" was not the least bit surprising, anyone would want to bed that, thoroughly, many times. After he had finished explaining her mission, she leaned back and gave Kai her smuggest smile "Easy peasy, Kai, my guy. What does the pay look like~?" she replies, after which Kai politely lets her know that he has more work, which makes her heart skip a beat, since she knows exactly what he means. She DOES need the money, AND this could be her in. Perhaps if she worked closely enough with Kai, she could perhaps start making some real money, get him to give her Tabby as payment for a job, or both. Worst case scenario, perhaps she could get to know Kai better... perhaps. "Hmmm~ apply my previous question to your other jobs, too. You know what I like." she says, far more sweetly than what would be considered in-character for her, with a slight smile that's just as sweet.

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

The Unofficial Legend of Krystal Forum Discord Chat:
https://discord.gg/Z8KtzqT
RandomRoninKitten

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:03 am

Johann De Veen

Ophelia rolled her eyes as Johann dragged his feet. She had forgotten just just how lazy the young medic was. Pulling the covers, she exposed Johann to the hot, humid air of the medical office before marching him out to the meeting. “Yes yes, I’ll have it ready for when you come back. But remember, you don’t work, you don’t eat.” She said, slamming the office door in his face so he wouldn’t have a chance to scurry back in.

Babel tower was considered one of the most popular elevators in Bermuda. It was only constructed about 10 years ago and connected the Main Bridge to several of the service and residential sectors. Due to its popularity and efficiency, it’s become a popular place for merchants and various other groups to advertise themselves. One such group were the Followers of X’adu. Originally they were a small group who sought passage on Bermuda to complete their pilgrimage to Exodus. When they arrived, only a few disembarked. Many stayed on the landship to form their own community. Through conversion and general breeding, the Followers grew in size. They even occupy a small residential sector now referred to as ‘Little Exodus’

Johann arrived as a few members of the religion were handing out flyers inviting people to visit Little Exodus and learn the will of X’adu. Men and women alike were scantily dressed with little covering their bodies. Johann might have been able to walk by unaccused but one Follower managed to spot him.

“What troubles you little Lamb?” A motherly voice said. Taking a second to find the source, Johann finds a voluptuous woman standing right in front of him with short brown hair and an hourglass figure. Was she always there? She knelled down to look Johann right in the eyes as they spoke. An azure shine reflected in her eyes as she smiled at the young medic. “Come won’t you sit with me for a bit and we can talk?”

Hypnosis Check (Mentaliy)

Follower: 16

Johann: 7

Johann either due to the lack of blood or the woman’s honeyed words can’t seem to resist her offer. With a smile, the woman takes Johann’s hand and leads him into a nearby hut. When the door closes, the smell of sweat whiffs past Johann’s nose. While his eyes sit squarely on the woman in front of him, in his peripheral vision and could see crewmembers and Followers engaging in acts ranging from simple handholding to full on oral sex. On a soft rug, the woman sat with her back against a cushion on the wall. She invited Johann to sit in her lap and as if on it’s own his body moved, sitting with his head rested against her bosom. “Now tell Sister Gretchen what’s troubling you?” She said as she wrapped her over his shoulder as she pulled him close.

Theresa Kelis

Precognition Check (Mentality): 5

Stored Rolls: 19, 19

Alison nodded as Theresa offered to see into the woman’s future. Precognition was a rare trait even among the Followers. It was part of the reason why so many in Exodus respected Theresa’s vow of pseudo-chastity. With Alison’s permission, Theresa used her mind to glance into the future. Her eyes glowed and the world disappeared. Before her lay the various possible paths the future could take. They were almost infinite and expanded indefinitely. But as always, Theresa was able to perceive the most likely path. Unfortunately, the vision of the future was cloudy and muddled. It happened from time to time but it was none the less disappointing.

“What were you able to see sister?” Alison asked as she watched the senior follower. As the world came back into view, Theresa saw Alison still standing in front of her, waiting for an answer. It appeared that as Theresa was using her Precognition, a few other followers had entered the temple for the coming ceremony.

They continued to filter in, taking seats in the pews or on the floor before the obelisk. Those making first contact lined up at the altar facing the rest of their brothers and sisters, including Alison. Once most of the Followers arrived, the head of the followers arrived wearing a sage expression. He was a thin man with very little muscle to his body. His hair was short and messy but shone with a bright red hue. He was dressed in thin white robes that did little to hide his thin frame … or his sizable member. It was the size of a large beast.Trailing behind were ten of his twenty wives, each dressed in the same attire, white hooded robes that covered a black leotard with heart shaped openings for that crotch and nipples. As Exodus’s leader, he had given up his original name and taken on the moniker ‘Divine One’ as did his predecessors. “Welcome Brothers and Sisters to this Day of First Contact! Today our flock’s size will swell once more, as X’adu wills it!” He decreed as the others cheered “As X’adu wills it!”.

As he approached the obelisk, the Divine One turned to Theresa and gently stroked her cheek. It was no secret that he longed to add Theresa to his many conquests. But he respected both her vow of chastity and precognition to take her for himself. “I can sense that you have tapped into the flow of time once more Sister Theresa. What have you seen? And will you be aiding us with the rest of the ceremony."

Sonya Saylor

Sonya watches as the technician pauses along with the three other robed figures.”S-Sonya! No no trouble over here. I just needed some extra help repairing the outer plating and call in a few of the other techs.” He said sweating profusely

Perception Check (Mentality):

Robed Figure: 12

Sonya: 18

Bobba: 13

It was an obvious lie. Sonya may not have been able to make out their faces but she could she tattoos on their hands belonging to the Lapis Lizards. They were a band of bandits that had managed to overrun a small nearby Citysphere. She could also make out the faint outline of weapons hidden under their robes. There was also the fact that one of them was eyeing the minigun atop that spiked dune buggy. It seemed like Bobba had caught on as well if the sweaty nervous look on his face was any Indication. With the situation becoming clearer, the next move was Sonya’s

Jane Goodall

Before Jane leaves, James goes back into the house to grab a small box. After handing it to Jane, she looks inside to find a set of ten purple tipped bullets and a black metallic rope. “You’re gonna need these if yer plannin to wrangle up those hogs” he said giving Jane a smile before sending her off.

Received:
Tranquil Shot x 5 (Chance to inflict Slow, can incapacitate a target non-lethally)
High Tension Rope

It took some time but Jane managed to reach the Red Rooster Trading Post. Compared to the idyllic farms she had been staying at, the trading post had the feel of an actual town.She could see various farmers and craftsmen doing business and exchanging goods. Though it wasn’t just natives to the Bread Bowl here, there were also travellers from other, smaller cityspheres. While they couldn’t produce food on the same scale, they did tend to have unique products all their own. There looked to be an area for finding various types of seeds and livestock. If she looked she might find someone else that deals in livestock. Though it looked like there was a salon propped up near the centre of the posts. Judging by the foot traffic, it was rather popular. More over, there might even be some shops you can frequent in the meantime. It is a trading post after all.

Liah Valois Bowers

Jasmine smiled before giving Liah a loving kiss on the lips. “Thanks hun, I knew I could count on you. I have a limo waiting downstairs to take you to the site. I’m counting on you hun” She said before sending Liah off with a pat on the butt.

As the limo moved through the Utopian slums, Liah passed by a few buildings with her old family’s name on it. Her’s as well as a few others were part of the “Low Level Revival Project”. The aim was to revive business in the lower sections of the city by pumping out credits to prospective applicants. But like with all things in Utopia, Credits were siphoned from the project and given to richer applicants without the need to produce anything of note. This left the lower levels in a state of constant start and stop construction, none of it devoted to improving the lives of the citizens.

The telltale sounds of gunfire rang through the streets as Liah neared her destination. Though just as they were getting close, the limo came to an abrupt stop. It didn’t take long for you to realize why the vehicle had stopped as two motorcycles blocked the road. Behind the Limousine, another pair of motorcycles blocked their retreat. From the vehicles sprang a group of spiky haired punks brandishing chains and pistols. They encircled the vehicle chuckling with glee. “Come on out fancy pants! The slums ain’t no place for Utopia’s elite.” They mocked banging her ride

Astreiya Velociraptor Zora

Kai seemed besides himself as he watched Astreiya try to exude confidence. “Good to see you’re trying to live your best life Rei. Here I thought you’d be held up in some abandoned building, making furniture from trash.” The glamorous pimp said with a light chuckle. Handing Rei the photos, he runs his fingers in circles around his mug. “Alright, for the investigation I’m willing to give you 5000 Credits not including expenses. 2000 Credits now and the rest upon completion. As for playing with my little pups, I’ll offer you 2500 Credits, plus any tips my guests toss your way.” Kai said with a smirk. “I’ll assume that’s to your liking?”

As Astreiya considers Kai's offer, she can't help but notice his eyes scanning her body until his eyes settled on Snork. "I didn't know you had a partner Rei Rei. What's his name?" Kai said as he reached out to pet the AI companion. His fingers caressed the hard exterior with the loving embrace one would show a beloved pet.
Mark3000

Postby MiscChaos » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:30 am

Sonya raises an eyebrow when the technician tells her a bald faced lie. She ain’t sure if it’s his nervousness or just being a shitty liar, but what he just tried to sell her is just isn’t gonna fly. And then she spots the so-called “extra techs”. She don’t know everyone in her citysphere, but she knows enough to know no techs dress like that. And then she sees the tattoos on their hands. Lapis Lizards? Really? Was this tech selling them out? They literally just got through taking over a Citysphere and he wants to give them theirs as well? Ain’t happening. Not on her watch.

But that leads to a whole new set of issues: they’re outnumbered, 4 on 2. Cause yes, she absolutely sees the tech as another enemy now. She can see that Bobba knows what’s going on, but that don’t matter. Bobba ain’t much of a fighter. He also ain’t much of a runner with his gut like it is. Still, keepin’ him here likely won’t do nothing for keeping the area safe. It might be for the best if she sends him away and deals with the bandits herself. Well, deal with them long enough for reinforcement to show up. Most important part’s gonna be keeping them away from that minigun. If they get on that, it don’t matter how many people show up, they’re all fucked. So her job’s gonna be holding position in front of that thing until the rest of the guard gets in.

“Bobba, in about 3 seconds, I’mma need ya to run for town. Get as many Guards as ya can and haul ass back here.” She whispers to him, hoping he don’t fight too much. With that part of the plan hashed out, she turns to the traitor and his friends. “So, how much are they payin’ ya to sell the rest of us out? I hope it’s better ‘n chump change. I’mma be real insulted if ya tried to give us to the Lapis Lizards for just a little.” She says, circling to try to put herself closer to the buggy. Hopefully, by now Bobba would have hoofed it for town for backup. “Not that our opinion means much to ya if you’re pullin’ some shit like this. Last chance to back down before shit gets heavy.”
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...

MiscChaos

Postby CondorBoH » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:55 am

The threads of fate were laid bare before Theresa, but unfortunately, a mere mortal mind cannot fully comprehend what was seen. Had she been stronger, perhaps she could have seen exactly what fate would befall fair Alison, but as it was... It was like a blindfold had been placed over her eyes, she could still see the light flitting through but couldn't make anything more than a few vague shapes. She knew that as the time approached, those shapes would become clear and she would be able to alter what she had seen. Sadly, Theresa didn't know when this would be...

As her vision came back to her, her eyes fluttered open and shut, the sudden light of the temple briefly blinding. An apologetic smile was on her face, and she bowed to her junior sister.
"My apologies, dear Alison. It seems that the coming ceremony has clouded my vision. But do not despair, for it is likely another powerful psychic is going to be born today if my sight has been shrouded this much." Theresa smile grew wider as she rose from her bow, "Perhaps, the one who blinded me was you and your potential?"

Theresa shared a few more kind words and earnest guidance to Alison before bidding her a momentary farewell. The time was at hand, and she was to assist the ceremony. Alison would, with X'adu's blessing, shine brightly.
The brief flutter of commotion from the entry of the Divine One drew Therea's gaze. A flood of lustful thoughts ran through her mind, and she barely was able to stop a line of drool from slipping out as she saw the shape of his (literally) divine dong. Even half of his wives were beautiful, half as wonderful to gaze at as he. Theresa was barely thinking consciously when she echoed the cry of "As X''du wills it!".

She snapped back to reality as he drew closer, his touch causing her to press slightly into it. A warm smile graced her features as she bowed in front of him, eyes shut and hands clasped together.
"Divine One... My vision was clouded, I could not make out a thing. I believe the potential of today's new Followers is great, their light enough to blind me! And yes, I will be offering my aid for the ceremony, as X'adu wills it!"
CondorBoH

Postby cliffracer » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:32 am

Ah, there's her kiss. She knew Jasmine wouldn't resist, but the short moment of affection is nice all the same. She even cups her chest while she can sneak it in. "Perfect. I'll see you later then, Jas." She keeps a good sway in her step as she heads out, knowing she'll be watching.

--

The limo ride is... a bit of a trip down memory lane, to say the least. Seeing her family's name up everywhere was an easy way to get her frowning, but being combined with the limo ride made a distinct reminder of the day her life outlook pivoted. Things are better now at least, but there's no getting around the feeling that she could be doing more. If only she had a way of blowing a lot of smoke up a lot of asses... Oh well. Helping with the gang's hold on the streets is safety in its own odd way. She's getting close to where she needs to be, too. The gunfire around is plenty of evidence to that effect! Just for safety's sake she makes sure her revolver's fully loaded- good thing too, because the limo stopped.

"Well, what do we have here..." Looks like she's found her problem punks already, and they're already making a grave misunderstanding of their situation. Of all the limos they could make their assumptions about... She hums lowly as they beat on the limo a bit and taunt at her. These sorts don't seem the type to take to gentler persuasion well... Better speak their language. She steps out of the limo, revolver in hand as she glares at the lot. "Sorry, mind repeating all of that? Surely you meant it, if you think I'm some silver spoon brat. Or do you lot know what it means when I get sent out to clean up messes on the Marseille Family's turf?" A short pause, but not to wait for answers. "It means I'm either putting people together or taking them apart! That's riiight! If you upstarts want to behave yourselves, I can let you off with lollipops and a warning. Maybe a smooch if I like you." She shuts the limo door behind her, revolver raised just enough to show she means business. Suuurely they'll respect the clout.

Street Fight!

“Oh we want more than a smooch baby” one of the punks said as he parked his bike. All of them glared at Liah as she pulled out her revolver. The street went silent as the five of you waited to see who would make the first move. Looking to the Limo, you could see your driver hiding in his vehicle. He wasn’t a hardened gangster like the rest. He was simply a small timer with debts to pay off.

“FUCK HER UP!”

It was all any of them needed to hear to start the fight. For upstarts, these punks were surprisingly fast. Two on either side of her started to fire on the field medic. While one bullet grazed her shoulder, the other missed going right through the Limousine window. Meanwhile, two of her other assalents were coming at her from the south. Their chains were gone and in their place, a set of sinister looking knives.

Liah grunts in pain at the small gash she's been given, but it's not about to slow her down much. She backpedals towards the monk that just shot out a window, keeping a watch on the one that knows how to aim as it looks like she's about to fall straight into the other's waiting arms. She turns with a grin right as he's getting ideas and sweeps her gun downwards, firing once it's level with his chest. Easy target this time, but let's see how tough these chumps are…

Not very as a bullet to the chest is all it takes to put the blue haired wannabe on the ground.
“Beck NO!” one of them shouts as he starts to sprint towards Liah’s location. If they weren’t pissed now, the three remaining punks were now. Another bullet goes flying past hitting a lamp post. But this gives the other attacker a chance to square up with Liah. Knife in hand, he thrusts forward cutting Liah’s side. Now face to face, Liah could see the lustful glint hiding under his expression. “Not so tough now aren’t ya!”

Vindictive shits, these ones. Liah's somewhat regretting not making more space for herself, but she knows she's going to have to adapt as a bullet whizzes past her. She's not fast enough to avoid the knife biting in to her side and slicing a hole in her top, but being this close at least tells her plenty about this punk. Already over his fallen friend and leering at her body… "Charming." She tries the same trick again, hoping he'll be paying more attention to her body than what she's doing, but isn't that fortunate this time. She whiffs the shot as he sidesteps the arm movement, and the recoil left her wide open.

That opening is all it takes for everything to go pear shaped. Liah hears one of the punks fire a pistol, only to feel it blast through her right thigh. Stumbling a bit, the field medic barely noticed the one of them had managed to get behind her and put her into a hold. His arms went under her armpits and claps together around the back of her head. Unable to move, the other two quickly moved in on the helpless Liah.

“You did a number on Beck didn’t you.” He said motioning to his lifeless body. “We’re gonna pay you back real good for that” He said before slamming his fist into Liah’s stomach. Just as the pain was reaching new heights, she could feel her clothes being ripped from her body. It wasn’t long until she was in nothing but her underwear. “You caught her Jack. You get first go” He said, obviously the leader of their group.

The punk grappling Liah nodded as he used one hand to undo his pants while the other continued to hold Liah in place. Unable to look back, Liah could feel the man’s erect cock rubbing against the fabric of her panties. It didn’t take much for him to slip past that last piece of defense and into the woman’s pussy.

Liah's fully unsurprised that this is how things are going based on that initial read she got, but that last sock to the gut really made her start giving the lot the stink eye. She grunts quietly as her clothes are torn off, and is at least thankful they've quickly delegated who gets the first run. So that's the leader right in front of her…

She doesn't have a lot of time to think of a plot, because 'Jack' is quick to start taking his turn. Her expression turns to a bit of a humiliated smirk. This sucks, but it beats a good many of the alternatives… and maybe these idiots will waste enough time on her to put themselves in hot water anyways? Her train of thought is cut short by Jack starting to claim his prize, making her legs shake. There's a bit of a height difference, she's already being forced to her tiptoes by the armlock she's put in.

"Nngh… So, which one of you two wants the best blow you'll ever have?" A bit of a daring offer, but she might as well find a way to make this interesting for herself.

As one of the gangsters slowly raises his hand, the supposed boss slaps it down and gives him a look as if to ask ‘Really dude?’

“So you think you’re still hot shit don’t you?” He said grabbing a fist full of Liah’s hair to pull her face down. Looking down she could see he already had his pants down. His long cock jutted outwards poking her in the cheek. “Like what you see?” He said with a smirk. “Jimmy! Keep watch. We’re gonna spitroast little miss haughty here” He told the last remaining punk as he poked Liah’s lips with the head of his cock. Meanwhile, Jack continued to plow into Liah’s soft nether region. No longer grappling the young woman, his hands were free to grope her soft butt.

Liah grunts again- he's a bit forceful, but he still took the offer all the same, which has her just about as smug as he is. He's already raring to go too, big surprise. "Seven out of ten." That's her last chance to push buttons and get him focused totally on her, so she had to take it. He's lining up too, a little tough since Jack's making her bounce, but Liah's being receptive enough. Moreso once Jack starts grabbing at her ass- that gets a pretty vocal moan out of her, despite her attempts to play it cool up until now. She offers her tongue as a landing strip afterwards, letting her mouth hang open for the boss punk.

The boss scowls as Liah makes one last snide comment. But once she offered up her mouth, he smirked and pushed his cock forward. While not as girthy as Jack, the boss’s cock made up for it in length. She could already feel it poke at the back of her throat. The meaty pole rested on her tongue leaving a distinct taste.

“Ah yeah, that’s the way” the boss said as he slowly thrust his hips forward. His hands still pulled her hair, controlling the pace. Meanwhile Jack continued to plow into her warm vagina raising his hand, he brought it down on her bottom to get a satisfying slap.

If Liah was anything, it'd be fond for the situation she's in right now. Giving oral's pretty enjoyable to her, but combine that with Jack just hitting that thickness threshold to feel really nice, and these chuckleheads are finding her attitude starting to melt away. Her tongue's working along the boss's pole as he takes his place, and he discovers that Liah's perfectly comfortable with it as he starts reaching her throat. That spank from Jack gets her tensing up around the both of them though, and her noises are getting much more regular. The pleasure's managing to drown out the ache from her wounds, finally!

The Boss lets out a pleasured grunt as Liah’s mouth wraps around his stiff member. His grip on her hair loosens as he uses his fingers to glide softly through her black hair. But he still pistons into her mouth with his strong hip motions. The taste of pre-cum is left trailing on your tongue as he pulls back. “Damn, she wasn’t lying about her oral skills Jack. I’m gonna bust a nut pretty soon” He said with a low grunt.

Jack didn’t seem to be paying attention. His arms were now wrapped around Liah’s waist as he started to thrust even faster. Loud huffing from the punk was only matched by the loud slapping sounds of flesh hitting flesh. Liah could feel his pulsing cock rubbing against her inner walls.

Despite the Boss's attempts at being the one in control, it's becoming clearer to Liah that Jack's pretty much the one dictating the pace right now. It's a great show watching how her ass bounces when he slaps against her, but his insistent thrusting is bouncing her in to the Boss's own thrusts, which is just getting her roughly hilted on either one pretty damn fast. She'd be making plenty of noise if she wasn't having a great time deepthroating the Boss, but the telltale dripping down her thighs is making how she feels about this clear enough. She's honestly starting to get worried these two will get interrupted before she can get off…

Off in the distance, Jimmy stands by one of the motorcycles keeping watch. He looks over and watches his two bros go to town on the rich snob they hijacked. As always, he got the short end of the stick. He probably wouldn’t even get sloppy seconds. They’d just rob her and leave without him even getting a taste. Still staring at the three, Jimmy pulled out his own cock and began to masturbate. If for no other reason then to work off his pent-up sexual frustration.

Jack and the Boss didn’t seem to notice though. The two gangsters continued to go balls deep into two of the field medic’s dripping holes. They have forgone talking, now only communicating in grunts and nods. Moving together they stuff Liah’s mouth and and pussy with their thick cock until there is no room left. Then pull back rubbing against her lips, at the front and the back. It’s clear to Liah that these two are as close to climaxing as her.

Liah can't QUITE monitor the third gangster in the situation she's in, but she sees enough out of the corner of her eye that she's satisfied she'll have time. Good thing too, because her assailants are getting on the same wavelength, making this spitroast all the more sweeter for her as each thrust hits as deep as it can. The noises she's making are just added pleasure for the Boss, and Jack gets to enjoy the way she's tensing up around him as she starts getting damn close. And… they pull back, which gets an impatient reaction from her.

"Just give it to me, you idiots."

The two vagabonds let out one final grunt as they both hilted inside the dark skinned woman. Tightening their grip, they emptied their balls into Liah’s gaping holes. The streetlights illuminated their sweaty form as Jack and the Boss continued to wrap themselves around her body. Once the Boss was done, he pulled out and sprayed a fresh squirt of cum onto her face. “Well you weren’t lying, best blowjob I’ve had in awhile.” He said as Jack continued to softly hump Liah’s rump.

That sudden thrust back in, somewhat combined with them practically edging her, gets Liah cumming just before they do. Her holes practically clamp down around them, ensuring their jizz won't be leaking out so soon… Plus, the Boss has gotten a nice lipstick mark from her as he pulls on back, and she's just a bit disappointed he didn't target her mouth with that parting shot. She's rather fond of the taste. Jack's insistent humping after the fact is keeping her breaths rather whiny, her body still pretty sensitive post-climax. "Mmf. Not bad yourself, you two… Especially you, 'Jackie', I could stand a LOT more of you." She sharply bounces his ass against him. "I'm- nngh- not convinced you three made the right call doing this in the open though…"

The Boss scoffed as he cupped Liah’s chin. “Ain’t nobody gonna fuck with us! This is Our territory now …”

CLICK!

All three of you hear the sound of the hammer of a revolver being pulled back. Looking up Liah could see the barrel of an old fashioned pistol being pointed straight at the boss's head. “You need a hand there little lady?” A voice says with a gruff voice. Looking up Liah saw the slick sunglasses and white suit of Oliver, Jasmine’s right hand man. The two of them were on rather good terms, with Oliver acting as Liah’s bodyguard on Jasmine’s command. “Did you Punks forget that this was Marseille turf?” Oliver said as he pressed the tip of his gun against the back of his head.

The Boss growled as he glanced from side to side. “The fuck! Jimmy where was the heads up”. Looking at the set of bikes to the west, the four of you see that Jimmy had been tackled to the ground by one of Oliver’s goons. His pants were down and his pace was being slammed down into the ground.

“God damn it” The boss whispered as he put his hands up.

Oliver grinned as he gave the punk a swift strike to the head with the butt of his gun. “I’m guessing you came out here to help us clean out the riff raff from our turf. Hopefully these goons haven’t spooked you.”

Liah gets off of Jack, pushing him back as she clears her throat and starts collecting her clothes. ""Had to resort to a contingency plan for if I couldn't deal with these morons the quick way. I'm glad you're a reliable contingency plan." As she starts redressing, she says ""She knew all you guys would need was some medical assistance, anyways. The good news is, this one seems to be a big shot. Didn't even need to ask on my own" She taps her knuckle against the Boss's chest. ""What's the situation like? How many of ours are looking rough?"
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Blue56 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:17 am

Jane accepts the extra supplies with a friendly smile and a brief word of thanks for her employer. This would come in handy for getting those hogs back home safe and sound. Normally, she'd expect to procure stuff like this for herself, but if James wanted to hand her some free stuff, she wasn't the type to say no to that. Stowing her new acquisitions, Jane sets out. Her trip to the Red Rooster is rather long and, quite frankly, boring. The scenery in Bread Bowl was nice and peaceful. It left Jane's mind with plenty of time to wander, and she hated letting her mind wander. To stay focused, her eyes scanned the horizon, for enemies of course, but also for something that looked tricky to shoot. Yup, she was practicing some trick shots on inanimate objects while she walked and that helped to keep her busy until she arrived at her destination.

Surveying the trade post, the saloon is the first place to catch her eye. Alcohol always loosened lips, so they were a great place to gather information.... And she was feeling pretty thirsty after spending so much time at the clean living house. However, though it pained her to abstain for a little while longer, the area that dealt with livestock was actually the best choice at the moment. If those two passed through here, they were either looking to sell their stolen hogs, or at least needed to buy supplies to keep them fed. She would ask the folks running the place about her bounty there, and then head to the saloon after. Even if she didn't need information there, a drink to loosen her up before she continued the hunt would certainly be nice.
Blue56

Postby mrblah » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:44 am

"meh you don't work you don't eeeat—" Johann da Veen is very, very mature. His light grumble of annoyance went unheard as he'd since exited his office and was a ways away into his journey, and he'd been doing his small, effortless amount of complaining on the way as any mature person would. "I work plenty, thank you very much... they need to make me my own restaurant. Johann's Steaks. Or... Steak 'n Shake. I like those." Just this much, just this little idea of his had drawn him into his fantasy, keeping him chained in mind as his feet carried him and eventually pulled him in the vicinity of Little Exodus. While this wouldn't have been his first time passing through, even Johann would try to avoid the Followers of X'adu and their advertising. He never got good feeling from those guys. They were annoying so he always ran when they called out to him, or pushed someone else in the way first THEN booked it. Even despite this, he still lacked the caution to outright avoid the place as he should've.

He really, really should've.

"Mneh..?" A lazy glance upward met the bodacious woman, his eyes trailing up slowly in confusion. When... did she get there? He might be a little oblivious, but even he could see someone standing right in front of him! Speaking of, with her there now, he couldn't help but admire her figure. The woman was very shapely and just about as attractive as someone would fear a follower to be, with all she needed to drag in any man with her feminine wiles and silky smooth voice. Naturally, despite being fully aware of her attractiveness, Johann didn't care because it'd be more effort to stare at her any longer than if he just passed on and finished up what he had to do.

Plus, little lamb? She's a follower. Just as the tired medic was preparing to say something to distract her, pull over a passerby and do the ole' substitute-'n-dip, her words... touched, something inside, and his hand that was reaching out to grab the closest person's sleeve froze as he stared forward blankly. "I—" What was he thinking about? Leaving?

Why would he do that?

Johann didn't resist the matronly woman as she took his hand. The pink-haired mutant dumbly followed her lead, entering into the hut and keeping his focus On Her. Where else would he look? The surrounding area, with all the other followers engaging in their debauchery, had all but been ignored in view of this person. The smells still entered his sharp nose, but... oh. She's sitting now. She wouldn't have to gesture twice—seeing his chance to sit in her lap, Johann obliged, the back of his head falling to nestle into her bosom as a weight lifted from his shoulders. Sigh...

"I-It's just... everything." She, Sister Gretchen, prompted him. Johann would take the offer. "I have a really tiring job, Sister Gretchen... I'm always helping and helping people, and... I just don't feel like they appreciate it. I wanna get better pay. I want... more breaks so I can rest... they keep saying my job is important? But that... that should mean I'm important for it, right?" Is this really how he felt? Johann wasn't sure. He just knew he had to spill problems to Her and allow Her to help him. That made sense. With another sigh, Johann turned his head to the side and nestled deeper into Sister Gretchen's hold, an odd desire pushing him to get closer to her and inhale her scent.

"I... I feel like I'm just gonna... drop, one of these days. And they're gonna think I'm being lazy... or something. It's frustrating."
mrblah

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:09 am

When Kai accurately describes Astreiya's living situation as his expectations for her, she does her best not to react, though internally she was beating herself up over failing to surpass his expectations. This really has been the best she could do, and no matter how hard she tried, or how many jobs she took, she couldn't improve her living situation beyond the dump within which she currently resided. She then scolded herself, thinking about how she needed to keep trying, she would break through that wall that had been blocking her advancement for so long. She can only get better at her jobs as she gains experience, and each one brought her closer to becoming the best.

When Kai explains what he was willing to pay her, Rei's mind immediately started working on how best to go about this mission. She wasn't the best with social interaction, however though she's the most awkward human on the planet, she would be harder to figure out if she went in disguise and just spoke with him some. Speaking with him would be the best way to figure out how he presents himself, and then spying on him after would be the best way to figure out anything he doesn't want others to know. Doing both would make it easier to give Kai the best possible results for his mission, and he would be more likely to want to continue using her services in this way, rather than just as a playmate for his pets. Despite having already decided she would accept, she makes a show of considering his offer for a moment, then nods "I certainly can't complain about that payout, you have yourself a deal." she says, with a half-smile. Just as she was about to reach forward to shake his hand, he notices Shork and decides to caress his metal exterior.

"Oh, she doesn't have a partner, that flat, emo bitch is my sidekick." he says, in his trademark obnoxious nasally voice, which makes Astreiya frown and sigh loudly. As Kai began petting Shork, he continued "Ohh, that's good pettin'. You know, it's funny you mention it, this goth cunt actually does live in a rundown shithole, with garbage furniture." with a loud chuckle. Meanwhile, Astreiya tipped her hat downward to hide her face, then whispered under her breath [color=#8000FF]"One more word and I'll jam a magnet down your throat." she says, which causes Shork to shut up. "Don't mind him, Shork is a bit of a joker. I bring him with me to handle difficult shots with my ranged weaponry, and to keep the mood a bit lighter." she half-lies, before making introductions "Shork, this is Kai. Kai, this is Shork." she says, in her best approximation of a friendly-sounding voice, before asking "Spending quality time with your pups would be after the other job, right?" in just as friendly of a tone, primarily to move the conversation away from Shork again, on the inside extremely annoyed that Shork had failed to keep his gaping trap shut in front of such an important client, though she was doing a very good job of hiding how infuriated she was by that turn of events.

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

The Unofficial Legend of Krystal Forum Discord Chat:
https://discord.gg/Z8KtzqT
RandomRoninKitten

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:46 pm

Theresa Kelis

The Divine One showed no change in his expression, merely nodding while giving Theresa a kind smile. “Your aid is appreciated Sister. I am eager to see what our potential our new flock has” He said with a soft voice before standing to the other side of the obelisk with his harem. One by one, the new followers presented themselves to the rest of the commune. They would give their, how they came to Exodus and offer a prayer to X’adu. Then the Divine would ask “Are you ready to receive our master’s blessing?”

The new member’s answers varied, but their convictions were a good indication of what the results would be. The first woman for example gave the Divine One an enthusiastic nod before answering. “I have been waiting my entire life to receive the master’s blessing and become a vessel for them to work through.” She was a rather plain woman with short blond hair and piercing green eyes. When she touched the obelisk, the symbols on the alien object glowed as electricity radiated in the air around it. When it reached the woman, she let out a loud howl and through her head back. Theresa and the other followers watched as she was filled with the alien power. From the look on her face, she was in the throws of ecstasy. When she let go, she began to levitate. It was one of the many new gifts offered by the Obelisk.

The second person to reach for the obelisk was a well-built man with a cocky expression. “I’m ready to obtain X’adu’s power!” He states as he marched up to talk his turn with the alien object. When he lay his hands on the Obelisk, the effects were immediate. Electricity shot through his body as he howled in pain. It was obvious to anyone watching that he was a failure. Soon his Spontaneous combustion, and as he burned alive the followers watched chanting “Unworthy! Unworthy!” until all that was left was ash.

The ceremony continued, many found worthy while others were not. Finally it was Alison’s turn. Responding to the Divine One, she blushed and nodded. “Yes Divine One. If it means I can continue to worship with Sister Theresa then I’m ready” She said turning to Theresa and giving her a kind smile. When she touched the obelisk, the same electricity raced through Alison’s body. At first it seemed like she would pass the trial as she clutched her chest and began to breath heavily. But then, it looked as though steam was coming off her eyes. Her eyes grew brighter until they both projected a searing light onto the roof of the temple. This was the first time anything like this had happened, so everyone in attendance sat in silence and watched. When Alison finally let go she fell backwards almost off the stage, luckily Theresa was close enough to catch her. But as the steam and smoke cleared, it revealed a horrifying sight. Alison’s eyes had been burned right out, leaving only the searing flesh of her eye sockets. As Theresa was about to take her pulse, Alison opened her mouth.

“They come. The Masters are coming.”

Sonya Saylor

Escape Check

Bobba: 15

Bandit:5

Despite being the slowest member of the militia, he could be a real speed demon when he wanted to. Without a second thought he ran right for the closed guard station to get reinforcements. Surprised by the large man’s sudden sprint, the bandits didn’t reach immediately. Finally one blinked and started to chase after him. That left Sonya with the treacherous technician and the other two bandits.

When questioned by Sonya, he merely looked away to avoid eye contact. “Look, can’t you just look the other way this time. It’s just a bit of food and supplies. That’s it.” He said, aptly avoiding the payment he’s receiving. Before he could say anymore, one of the bandits stepped forward to reveal his weapon. “We’re way past talking now boy. Especially after that lard ass went running. This was a complete bust. But at least we can take one prize with us” He said, turning his attention to Sonya with a lustful gaze. “I’d ask if you wanna come for a ride, but I can guess your answer.” He said as the technician cowered in the back.

Liah Valois Bowers

Oliver whistled as he gave the supposed ‘boss’ a once over. “Really now. Looks like we caught ourselves a big fish then. Or at least a lieutenant.” He said, giving the young punk a pat on the back pushing him into the arms of some of the Marseille men. What would happen to them was anyone’s guess, but it wouldn’t be good.

Returning to the limo, you find that the driver was already gone. When he left was unknown, but it was probably when Liah was getting plowed by the two street punks. Luckily, among Oliver’s other skills and duties, he was also a skilled driver. Taking the driver’s seat, he took you to the site where the actual fighting was going on.

“We’ve managed to clean up most of these idiots. Show a little force and they go running like a bunch of rats. We got the last few huddled up in a half finished office building. Our men are just taking them out as they sweep through the building. We could really use your help cleaning things up. Especially before the sheriff's men catch wind. They usually don’t come down to the slums if they can help it. But make enough noise and they’ll come knocking.”

As the Limo finally reaches its destination, you both see a large explosion from the half built office building. Concrete and Steel beams fell to the ground blowing up debris into the air. From the debris, one of Oliver’s men came running to the Limo. Rolling down the window, Oliver adjusted his glasses and turned to his subordinate.

“What the hell is going on?” Oliver yelled, demanding answers.

“It’s these bastards! They had explosives on them. Nearly took out half our men. Now they’re holding some of them as hostages inside, demanding clear passage and credits for their lives. They’re scattered on all three floors.” The man said with a panicked expression.

Oliver paused to consider the situation. “And with all that racket, the sheriff will come poking around for sure.” One thing Liah knew about Oliver was that he would never leave his men behind. He would surely go in to rescue them. But what would Liah do?

Jane Goodall

Information Gathering Check (Charisma, Success Rate:12)
True Success Rate:16
Skill Check Roll: 18

It seems as though Jane’s investigation yielded results. Talking to one of the feed dealers, he mentioned a woman came by to purchase enough feed for an entire stable. She was also asking about what kind of feed to give really large hogs. Another seller mentioned the same woman talked to her about a once in a lifetime deal involving some rare livestock. She had a bad feeling about the deal and refused to discuss it any further. Though one of the other livestock farmers she knew did take the stranger up on the offer. She didn’t hear the whole conversation, but the farmer seemed pleased with himself. Enough to close up shop early and get a drink at the tavern.

Since that was Jane’s next destination, she headed over past the rustic wooden doors. The saloon is what one would expect in the Bread Bowl. A spattering of round tables laid out on the first floor, with a staircase leading up to the rooms on the upper floor. To the east wall, Jane saw the bartender polishing a glass. Behind him were shelves upon shelves of various bottles from all over Terra-Duo. Opposite him was a small stage for performers. There was even a piano in the far corner. There wasn’t a performance at the moment, or that many patrons. It was still the middle of the day so it might have been a slow run. But that actually worked in Jane’s favour. It didn’t take long to find the livestock farmer the woman described he had thinning white hair and a bad eye. Leaning in his chair, he was already in his second .. third shot of something strong. Jane could smell it from the doorway. Like she said , the man was practically over the moon, and Jane could guess why.

Johann De Veen

Gretchen ran her fingers through Johann’s hair as he confided in her. Compared to the rest of the room, the cultist’s body had a sweet aroma. It felt like the young medic was sinking into a field of flowers.

“You are special, little lamb. More special than anyone even realizes. Shame on them for treating you like some disposable drone.” Gretchen said as her hand drifted down to Johann’s chest and lightly messaged it. Leaning down, she whispered into his ears. “X’adu has plans for all of us especially someone as unique as you. But for now let me soothe your weary soul” When she finished speaking, Johann could see Gretchen had exposed her nipples to the warm ship air. They stood erect, begging to be suckled. There was something leaking from the teat, was it milk? Her hand was now gently rubbing his crotch. He could feel the round tips of her breasts drawing in his mouth.

But before he could even get a taste, a knife came flying through the air hitting the wall just above Gretchen’s head. “Johann! So this is where you are”. Looking up to the voice, Johann was confronted by the last person he wanted to find him in this situation, Claire De Veen. Many of the shipwrights either hid or left once the captain arrived. She already had two throwing knives at the ready in her right hand. Her sharp gaze shifted between Gretchen and Johann.

“When Ophelia called telling me you were taking this way to the meeting, I figured something like this might happen. How many of my men are you going to charm under my nose Gretchen?” Claire said with an angered scowl. But Gretchen merely smiled at the captain.

“I was merely offering the boy a chance to rest. You do work him rather ragged don’t you” She said grinning a bit at the end. “He’s perfectly happy here with me. Aren’t you?” But before he could respond, Johann was pulled away from the cultist and pulled him towards the exit. “I’m letting you off lightly for today. But only because I have more important things to worry about.” As the two of you left, Gretchen merely waves the two of you goodbye. “May X’adu’s blessings be with you.”

Astreiya V. Zora

Kai let out a soft chuckle after Shork makes his ‘joke’. “It’s a pleasure Shork. Quite the companion you have there Rei Rei. Hmm, I knew you would be the right woman for the job” He said as he proceeded to shake Rei’s hand to cement the agreement. After that he tossed a card on to the table. “Here are the 2000 Credits I promised up front. Once you have something, you know where to find me” He was most likely referring to his personal club ‘The Kennel’ . It was the same place where Astreiya was made to play with his Stalker Wolves. It was hard to miss in the mu sector with the large neon wolf girl just above the top entrance.

“You can consider the second job an open invitation. If you ever need credits, just drop by and tell the Bodyguard you’re ‘Kai’s special friend’ and he’ll get the jist. We’ll have a show ready in no time. Though I can’t guarantee you’ll have the same partners twice.” With that, Kai blows the goth detective a kiss before taking his leave of the restaurant. With the job now official, she would have to find Robin. From what Kai said, it seems like she could find him at the Lucky Peacock.
Mark3000

Postby cliffracer » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:15 pm

"Well, at least prawn like this bunch are easy to work with. I barely said two sentences and suddenly all three of them forget they're in a hot zone." She sighs a little, needing to wipe her chin very quick as she considers what just happened. It's a little regretful that her backup had to arrive seeing her like that, so she's glad her backup is the kind that at least respects her methods. She didn't exactly need to be told that sex would get her places when her life made its crucial pivot, but she'd really rather it truly be on her terms... Still, better than being tied up, better than being unconscious. She returns to the limo, entirely unsuprised that her driver decided discretion was the better part of valor.

While Oliver talks, Liah's working on putting together her medical supplies and patching herself up. She's probably gonna need plenty on hand early on for triage before she joins the fighting. "Mmh. It's always annoying when they're this determined. I'll make sure we don't have anyone who can't move when it's time to get scarce." Of course, that's what she's saying before the damn building explodes. Liah sneers, and decides to hurriedly finish her preparations as Oliver gets the situation from one of the guys. Hostages... Great. Liah points at the mobster without looking. "You. Get our injured outside and out of line of sight with the building." She gets out of her seat to step out as she addresses Oliver. "The message should be clear; Marseilles don't get pushed around. I was called in to fix a problem, and it looks like our problem is a failure to communicate. Let's go pick up our boys. If we can trap this rifraff for the badges to find, that's even better."

Once out of the limo, she puts a hand on her hip, humming lowly. "Oliver, I'm getting ideas. See if you can't get someone to tell you where they're holed up and, specifically, what the room is like. I think we could make some chaos to separate them from their hostages while making it seem natural thanks to that explosion. Make them feel like the building's coming down and force them to make a dumb decision, catch what I mean? If you can stage some of the guys to do that, I can buy you time by playing negotiator."
cliffracer

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:54 pm

It was time to witness the new Followers join their flock. Theresa couldn't help but smile, eyes set upon the obelisk. She could remember the day her own hand had touched the obelisk, and in turn, X'adu had reached through and touched her. Ah, such a joyous occasion! The sister continued to smile, watching each make their oath in turn, joining in the callus jeers to those who were found unworthy. She even sneered at the man who dared to seek power from this faith, he got what he deserved. No one of true faith would wish to claim the power of X'adu for themselves, the fool.
She offered her thanks in turn, each one that burned and each one that was given the gifts of their god. Twinges of jealousy rang through her body with each ecstatic moan and lustful gasp the new Followers gave off. It was one thing to remember her own time, but it was a sensation she would never be able to experience again... until X'adu returned to claim her.

Theresa clasped her hands together over her bosom and returned the smile given to her by Allison. She could feel her heart beating faster as a twinge of nervousness broke through the blindness of faith. She... cared for this girl, didn't want to see her a smouldering corpse. Would their respective affection cloud her judgement or perhaps would it drive her closer to X'adu? She couldn't tell, but Theresa so hoped her theory was correct - in Allison being special. When the communion started, the nun breathed a sigh of release as Allison's breathing took the sound of one in the throes of pleasure. Then her eyes widened and her breath caught. Steam? Was this girl unworthy after all?
Then light!

She stared, mouth wide and gaping at this display. A new power? A new blessing? The light faded before Theresa could find an answer. Allison was collapsing, falling. Theresa rushed forward to catch her, but she was no means a physically strong woman and merely ended up making the younger woman's fall softer as the two were borne down to the floor. Alarm was obvious on her face and her voice, unsure of what had happened, and worried for Allison.
"Allison? Dear, can you hear me?"
The Sister reached out to check her pulse, and was relieved to find it present, though faster than healthy. As she was about to speak again, her breath caught in her throat. The poor thing's eyes... What did this mean?

Then Theresa's heart skipped a beat, her breath hitched and her eyes widened. Her concern was washed away by the joys of zealotry and a wild grin. Thoughts of fetching a healer or medic were forgotten beneath the quivering pleasure she felt deep inside. Finally...!
"You saw Them? Oh Allison, I knew you were special! Rejoice! All, rejoice! Our faith rewarded, the return of X'adu and their fellows is nigh!"
She was talking mainly to herself, but her voice was loud enough to carry, echoing the words of the eyeless woman to all who could hear.
CondorBoH

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:46 pm

Sonya’s eyebrows soar as Bobba takes off. Goddamn, did she underestimate that chunky fuck! Or maybe it’s the fear of his life makin’ him run like coyotes just called him a snack. Maybe he’s in the wrong line of work. He’d make a helluva runner if he can get that kinda speed all the time. Might slim ‘im down too. But that’s definitely a later issue. Right now, she’s still got two Lapis Lizards and a spineless technician to deal with. Hearing the traitor pisses her off. Seeing the bandit’s gun and figurin’ what they want her for only angers her more.

“Oh sure, it’s a bit of food and supplies now. And then it’s more and more and more. The Lapis are growing boys after all. Then it’s a place to stay and what do ya know, there’s a bunch of empty houses seein’ how our people starved. Or maybe, seein’ how perverted they are, they start tryin’ to sell food back by tradin’ one of our ladies to ‘em. You’re an idiot and a traitor and I can’t wait to take it outta your hide.” Sonya rants, spitting at his feet when she’s done. “Oh, sure, we can go on a ride.” She says, cracking her knuckles. “When I shove my fists so far up ya ass I wear ya’ll like puppets, ya’ll can ride anywhere I go.”

MiscChaos

Postby mrblah » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:52 am

How easy it was to simply drift into the embrace and smell of the matron who held him. His eyes fluttered, a feeling of weightlessness coming as his body ached to submit. To remain in the woman's embrace, cuddling her, holding her close, because she was the one who cared to listen. She was there for him, and nothing else mattered with her there to give him rest. "I'm... special?" He listened to her. She said he was special... was he? Johann never wanted to be. He just wanted to laze about and do nothing. Being special was, like, responsibility?? And he wasn't really sure he wanted to be responsible? "Isn't... isn't that kind of a..?"

Oh, but that's okay. Yeah. Being special, Johann realized as Gretchen's hand soothed the bundle of concern in his chest, was completely fine. Actually, of course he's special! That made sense. Who else can use their blood to heal people? No one, as far as he knew! They knew that too, but they just didn't get it. He's so glad Sister Gretchen did and also helped explain it to him. "Plans... for, me..?" Again, that didn't really... sound that great? Someone having plans for you means someone working you. Claire had plans for him! Ophelia always reminded him of how he had to do this or that, so Ophelia basically has plans for him too. Planning always made Johann work, so how could he like them? Maybe this thing is kind of a sham. X'adu probably sucks—

His gaze landed on those exposed, pink nipples, and his hold on Sister Gretchen tightened ever so slightly in reaction as he felt a stirring down below. That only intensified when the woman laid a hand there, pulling the medic out of his trance... or more properly, pulling him deeper into it. A desire blossomed within him. The sights, the smells... if he had half a mind he could've seen this coming, but even then, would he resist? Was this something he wanted..? Maybe he could've considered it at another time, but in this moment, Johann's burning need to confirm his guess that the woman was lactating egged him on. He licked his lips in anticipation, his mouth drifting so close that she had to feel his deep, hot breaths brushing against her. Just a little more distance to cross—

"Wha—" The medic jumped slightly with wide eyes turned to... Claire de Veen, his slave driver boss. And she had her knives out! Cool. "... Hey." This kind of broke her out of that trance. Or, at the very least, it gave him the awareness to not go any further considering the pair of eyes on them. Since Johann wasn't sure what the hell was happening, he sort of... kept silent and just listened.

And boy was there to hear. Charm him? Was that what was going on? With heightened hindsight, things did kind of seem weird..? But also he wasn't really that against it too since he was relaxed and actually pretty comfortable. He was less comfortable when he got pulled away though, so Johann could only let out a very small sigh. Ah... guess he's gotta work after all. Maybe he could try to spin this and pin the blame on Gretchen in the incoming scolding. Apparently, he'd been charmed! Kind of lucky!

"Mm..." Johann almost returned a goodbye just because she really was kind of nice, but Claire didn't like her so that'd probably be bad. He just continued on their course, mostly silent in expectation of a tongue lashing or other.

... Or maybe he did have something to say, as an idea hit him! "... So, charming, huh?" Johann spoke up in his typical tired voice, a pair of languid eyes turning to look at Claire. "You don't like those guys, right? Why let them stick around if they're doing shady stuff..?" Ha! In war, you always have to go for the first strike, so this should at least give him some leverage. It's your fault, Claire! Johann is completely innocent and should not be scolded or made to work!
mrblah

Postby Blue56 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:54 am

Shooting was a talent that made Jane a successful bounty hunter, but that was only part of the job. Information gathering was just as crucial, and this was where Jane really found herself in her element. Putting on a bright facade and being willing to have a friendly chat would get her plenty of info from most folks who didn't have anything to hide. Especially with targets like these that didn't seem at all concerned with hiding that they had hungry hogs to feed and were looking to sell. Hard to say if they were new to this kinda thing, or just lucky so far. Either way, all she had to do was smooth talk their location out of this "lucky" guy who had apparently made the deal of a life time, and the McDonnell sisters luck would be at an end.

But first, a drink at the tavern. It was nothing special, which suits Jane just fine, all she needed was a quick drink and a chat anyway. The man she was looking for was here, and she could smell that he had quite a head start on her. She had to get him talking fast, because he could be out cold before much longer at the rate he was going. Jane offers him a quick smile as she strides past him towards the bar, leaning against it as she waves the bartender over. "I'll take one of whatever he's having." She says pointing towards the man in question. "And... A shot of rum. Any kind will do." She's no lightweight, but she had to stay at least somewhat clear headed for the job ahead, and by the smell of it, that wasn't the drink for her. Once she has her drinks, Jane carries them over to the man's table and takes a seat across from him. "Hope you don't mind me joinin' ya." She says, offering him a bright smile as she slides a drink his way. "But you look pleased as punch, and I like hearin' bout the joys of others and what not. Mind tellin me what put that big ol' smile on yer face?" Jane asks, before downing her own shot. Hopefully the presence of a good looking girl and some alcohol would loosen his lips, if he felt like he needed to keep his deal a secret.
Blue56

Next

Return to Roleplay