Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Lovely Island(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Lovely Island(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:45 am

She was Soon Yipping, and moaning into Vulpix's Cunt the look in her eyes was totally different than the proudly dominant bitch who road you before, she had a cute confused look, almost virginal with how she was acting, her pussy flexing and holding your cock tight as she tried to adjust to this new pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:51 pm

I slowed my pace now slowly inserting and removing myself, so she could feel me pry every individual inch of her tunnel open with agonizing slowness. After my previous conquest of the Vulpix, it felt like I could keep such a languid pace going for hours teasing her by slowly building her body up to the orgasm I'd said I would give her though I didn't say I wouldn't take my sweet time with it. The hand on her breast moved down from her chest and then to her stomach making it clear it was heading for her crotch. Once there, I'd slowly circle a digit around her clit not yet touching her love button as I reveled in the noises I was drawing out of her.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:47 am

She let out a few needy Whines and Whimpers looking more confused and turned on by the second, she tried to jerk her hips and speed up but Vulpix was holding her in place now, with both her arms and legs.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:24 am

I leaned in shushing the confused bitch as she seemed to want me to go faster. "Relax, we've got all the time we need to work you up to that orgasm you need so bad. Of course, if you're feeling like you can't wait any longer, go ahead and let me know, but if you do, I gotta know you're really serious about being unable to wait any longer, so you gotta beg like you really need it." Bringing my muzzle down, I took a mouthful of scruff from her neck between my teeth giving her a dominant mating bite as I continued my agonizingly slow plowing of her folds.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:08 am

Her muzzle was still buried in Vulpix's cunt, but her whining had increased, at least, until you bit her scruff, she seemed to freeze before blushing even more as you held her in place her cunt tightening even more around you almost like it was trying to suck you in.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:32 pm

Seeing her blush and feeling her cunt tighten, I mused for a moment about continuing to tease her until she couldn't help but beg, but I decided to be a little understanding of the way her muzzle was stuffed into the Vulpix' cunt. Grunting right into the nape of her neck still held tightly between my teeth, I slammed home into her with all the force I could muster in my hips letting my knot strain against her lips a little before I pulled out more slowly so she could really feel my barbs dragging against her insides scratching at all her walls before I slammed in again yanking her by the scruff into the second slam.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:41 pm

She was Soon On the edge that much was obvious, her tight pussy flexing and holding your cock, desperately trying to coax you into cumming, even as the Vulpix came and coated both Roxi's face and some of your's with her pussy juice, and one final slam had Roxi cumming hard as you forced her cervix to open.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:24 pm

I tensed my jaw sinking my teeth a little harder into her soft flesh as I felt her cervix open giving me just enough room for my knot to finally slip in. Despite how quickly it swelled up locking me inside her, I decided to keep thrusting as much as I could move my cock with my knot tightly gripped continuing to scratch her insides with my barbs as I pumped her full of my seed which I imagined as a soothing balm to the various scratch marks my barbs had left inside of her love tunnel. Whether or not it was true, it certainly got me even more bothered as my balls churned to unleash every drop they had managed to store up after my session with the Vulpix. I growled into her nape as my hands got to work continuing to grope and massage her body making sure I was constantly working her body both inside and out.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:54 pm

She was moaning and wiggling lost in her pleasure under your hands and cock, though you had a Surprise When Vulpix moved to suck on your balls as they twitched and Filled the Sexy Canine under you with cum, You knew you'd impregnated at least one girl and now maybe you'd done a second.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:12 am

I growled into Roxi's nape as I felt the Vulpix begin tending to my balls. I could feel her roll them against her tongue as they worked hard to make sure Roxi was completely seeded as the thought of impregnating to girls on my first night drove my to yowl with a mouth full of fur. Giving one of her breasts a firm squeeze, I finally let the fingers of my other hand close in on her clit giving the nub a firm grip and squeeze as I made sure to breed her fully.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:00 am

She was shaking in pleasure and not fighting at all, but someone soon poked you, it was a Houndoom and she looked amused more than anything "Hey Brat, I know you're having fun and all, but think you could put off the rest until you get home, This is the public baths after all." even though she looked sexy a new instinctive part of you told you trying to force a breeding with her would be stupid.

eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:41 am

Basking a bit in the afterglow, I was a little slow to turn and see the Houndoom waiting to use the baths. It was odd to see the more mature woman and feel attraction, but there was something inside of me that seemed to warn me that it wouldn't be a good idea to try anything unless I could pique her interest. "Oh, uh, sure." I wondered just how I was going to get these two to the room I'd woken in. If Roxi was anywhere near as loopy as the VUlpix it would be a bit of a feat.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:50 am

The houndoom Huffed and Picked Roxi up with one hand and rolled her eyes "Follow." She ordered, barking it out, making even the loopy Vulpix crawl after her submissively, she also didn't wait for you to dry at all, leading you out and back to what seemed to be where you'd be staying for now, lightly tossing Roxi onto the bed "Also, you have no chance at all with me until you get stronger, these young girls might like a shiny new toy but us older gals like power." She told you before walking off, smirking lightly.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:52 am

I nodded as the Houndoom left her warning making it clear that if I wanted any of the more mature women standing about, I'd have to prove some degree of strength first. I'd have to figure out these new powers as quickly as possible and take down a few Others, but I had some good options amongst the younger females, so it wasn't too big of a rush. I reminded myself of the fate of the previous guy knowing I needed to take this seriously, but for now, I felt like I needed a lie down anyway. A lot had happened, and tomorrow, they'd be expecting me to work.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:41 am

You ended up cuddled up to Roxi with Vulpix laying on your legs her Tails covered her body, making her look like a big fluff ball with only her ass and pussy sticking out, that night though you had a few weird dreams, and while you didn't remember most of them, two stood out, one with you having a lot of kids running around and the village bigger than before, the other had you on your hands and knees, sucking on balls, getting fucked and licking cum out of used girls, almost like two distinct paths were shown though more were hidden.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:18 am

I groaned and grunted in my sleep as I was assailed by dreams which seemed to be of my possible future though I wasn't sure if they were just my own idea of what might happen or be visions from elsewhere. Of the two I remembered, I was very content with the first expanding the village by breeding many of the women. Since no one looked to be going hungry, it seemed like I'd also helped in securing more of the surrounding area too. The other dream, however, had me on my knees serving the Other or cleaning the girls they had fucked. It was disturbing to see how happy I looked serving them as if I'd found where I truly belonged. That thought woke my up in a panic as I flailed and fell out of bed rapidly taking in my surroundings once I realized it had only been a dream and I was now awake.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:49 am

Vulpix was Gone though she could just have needed to get to Work, Roxi was still out of it though, even though with your flailing you'd slapped her tit hard enough for your hand to sting. Other than that you were still in the shed, but there was a basket of berries on the table at least, the white hair caught on it looked like Vulpix's.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:58 am

Seeing Roxi still out, I tried to keep quiet as I noticed the lack of Vulpix, and the basket of food with the hair. I was surprised Roxi hadn't been woken with how hard I'd slapped her chest. Taking a few berries to munch, I tried to leave a reasonable amount for Roxie to eat when she awoke before heading out to the job board I'd noticed last night.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:53 am

Getting to the board you saw most of the easiest jobs were taken and you had only a few choices if you wanted easy, berry gathering in the forest which was labeled "Easy-High/Medium-Low" A "Drive Away Others" quest set in the "Grasslands" with the same difficulty and then the one last easy one "Gather Other Cum: Talk to Lola Lopunny for more info." which had you meeting this Lola and Collecting other cum in Glass jars she'd give you.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:49 am

I was a bit concerned that I'd missed out on any of the easiest jobs. Still not sure how strong I was yet, I'd need to try and wake up earlier to have a chance at those jobs if these tougher ones proved too much. The idea of milking cum from Others reminded me too much of the undesirable scenario from my dreams, so that left the other two. I was tempted to try the berries, but the fact that it was considered almost a medium meant that there was probably already a high chance of encountering Other anyway, so I went with clearing them out. At least I wouldn't risk getting surprised by one while I was picking the berries. I looked at the note to see how many I needed to boot out and where the Grasslands could be found.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games