Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:51 am

Squealing around the man's shaft both as he started to fire his load into her and as her roommate started to more fully take advantage of her breasts weakness, Kayla squirmed, cumming seconds later as her fingers found and pressed hard into her G-spot, sending her own pleasure over the edge as her eyes rolled up a bit into her head as more cum flowed into her.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:15 am

Your roommate pulls away from your tit chuckling. "So selfish, you two. Getting off to each other while leaving me behind." She stands up pulling his cock from your mouth only to impale herself on it and pulling your lips against her pussy. "Come on now, you two at the very least owe me an orgasm after I helped you two cum together." The man grunts when his length is exposed to the air once again moaning in satisfaction when it enters the seductive horse's cunt while your lips push up against his length.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Corruption: 27/100
The people sure are friendly around here, it's only right you should be just as friendly back.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:56 pm

Kayla squeaks in surprise at this sudden turn of events, and is briefly dazed by the remnant of cum still in her mouth. It tasted... stronger and... more delicious than she remembered it ever tasting. Shaking her head though, she blushes and nods shyly, leaning in to try and help her new roommate get off while she rode the stranger's dick for another round.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:39 pm

Digging into your roommate's muff. You get a few more tastes of some of the more stubborn globs of cum sticking to the cock currently buried inside of her though it is soon only the sweet taste of her femcum that you taste on it. The mare nickers and moans as the two of you begin working her body. Above, you can see her tits being groped roughly by the male she's riding like a wild bronco, but while she certainly seems to enjoy the sex, she appears to remain far more in control of herself as she almost seems to bask and revel in her partners' desperate sexual desires.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:08 pm

(Will Roll-5 Corruption roll 10-2=8)

Kayla found herself starting to get a bit more into it as she tasted both their juices mixing, moaning a bit more as she started to grope her roommates rear. Her head was spinning as she drank in the scent of their sexes, her own arousal still surprisingly high as she indulged a side of her not let loose since college.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:45 am

As you lapped at the length buried inside of your roommate, you felt it began to throb as the man gave into the desire to cum filling the horse snatch in front of you. She seemed rather pleased that the guy couldn't resist spilling into her crying out in delight as her femcum spilled out even splattering onto your face. The squirt of femcum is surprising, but your roommate rubs your head affectionately while encouraging you to continue your work of pleasing her cunt and his cock while they cum together.

Corruption: 35/100
The people here are so friendly and open. Sharing in their experiences can be so fun.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:16 pm

(Will Roll-7, Corruption roll 7-2=5)

The squirt of femcum does surprise Kayla and she squeaks a bit, even if it smells and tastes good. However, for some reason... the affectionate petting to her head made her head feel pleasantly fuzzy for a moment and she nodded, moving to resume her work as if it had been a command more than mere encouragement.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:16 pm

Your roommate gasps as you return your attention to her stuffed cunt. "Such an eager roommate I've gotten. I simply must make sure I share my blessings. It wouldn't due to keep everything for myself." She lifts her hips slipping the cock out from between her lips as its weight drags it down bopping against the bridge of your nose. Then, it gives one last twitch spraying your forehead with the last of his thick load which clings to your skin like glue only slowly beginning to slip down.

Corruption: 40/100
The people here are so friendly and open. Sharing in their experiences can be so fun.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:24 pm

Humming a bit absentmindedly, Kayla just nodded... only to squeak in surprise when she was bobbed by the cock. She shivered and moaned a bit however once it shot some cum onto her face. The scent was arousing, and she found her lips soon suckling on the tip just a bit and closed her eyes for a brief bit. Every last drop... that was something she remembered from a sorority party she'd been to once before...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:59 am

His cock twitched and spasmed between your lips but didn't release any more salty cum for you to taste leaving you to worry his balls may have been drained. However, thanks to your continued efforts, more was able to be found and your tongue was soon doused in a few more thick, salty deposits. The horse slid behind you pressing her chest against your back and gently massaging at your sides. "Hmm, you are quite skilled and oh so fun." She takes your earlobe between her teeth grinding just a little. "We are going to have so much fun together."

Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:08 pm

"C~Can't... mmhm... c~can't have too much fun... c~cause of m~my job..." Kayla moaned as she pulled back, whimpering a bit as her ear was nibbled so and the taste of his cum remained in her head. Her head felt strangely fuzzy and her body tingled oh so pleasantly. A small part of her wanted more... but surely this was enough right?
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:32 pm

"Ohh, Ms. Grey said you weren't a student, but she didn't tell me what you did. What kind of job prevents you from having a little fun?" She continues rubbing against your body as you try to recover from the intense sexual session.

The man gets up and heads for the pile of clothes discarded behind the door. "I gotta be going now. See you in class Anna." Your roommate, Anna apparently, spares him a brief glance. "Of course Chuck, thanks for being my study buddy, among other things." She quickly returns her attention to you as he puts his clothes back on and leaves.

Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:16 pm

She only answers once he leaves, in part because of the teasing from Anna was messing with her a bit. Moaning and squirming, she replies, "I~I'm the new officer at the precinct. Y~You know, a cop?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:25 pm

"Oh, a police officer. I feel extra safe now." Her hands leave your body though you feel a sense of longing for her touch. "Come, I'll show you to your room." She turns and gives you a wink. "Of course, you're welcome in my room anytime you want." The room is rather sparse. There is a bed, a dresser, a closet, and a small nightstand with a lamp. The walls themselves are painted white. "I've already decorated my room." It's hard not to notice that she still hasn't bothered to dress yet.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:11 pm

Kayla let out a bit of a whimper as Anna's hands left her, but she hastily pulled herself up as she grabbed at her own clothes and blushed brightly at her new roommates open invitation. She does nevertheless follow after her noting the rather sparse nature of the room, but it wasn't anything that she wasn't use to from her time in the previous city and back at college.

"I~I'll keep that in mind… I don't know if I can say the same yet, but I'll let you know if I do. I'm going to go and get settled in real quick… Then we can talk about any ground rules you have or anything that I haven't heard from Miss Gray that I might need to know about."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:13 am

"Sure, it's an open invitation should you ever change your mind." She smiles as she runs a hand up your back before leaving you alone in your room. When you do come back into the main area, you find that she isn't naked at lease though she appears to have chosen a silk negligee to wear. "I hope you don't mind, but I tend to prefer light, comfortable clothing, and I don't have anything you haven't seen already."

She smiles as she gets down to business. "One thing I did want to discuss. Miss Grey charges us for the water we use, so I thought we could save on water and be thrifty if we share the shower whenever it is convenient. What do you think?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:24 pm

Kayla shivers at the touching to her back, but nods as she gets unpacked quickly and gets into some shorts and a tanktop. When she comes out, she blushes at that but otherwise doesn't say anything about it. She squeaks a bit at first at the suggestion, then says, "I suppose we could, though I admit it might not be super necessary. The station has a simple shower I can always use if needed before I come back here."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:42 am

She smiles, "Oh, don't feel the need to shower at work. The showers are certainly accommodating enough for two, and I certainly don't mind the company." Her eyes gaze over you a little before she whispers just loud enough for you to hear. "For you, I might even prefer it." She leans back a little seeming to get back to business. "So why don't you tell me a bit about yourself? Are there any cute guys you're working with? Oh, have you ever had to arrest someone hot?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:53 pm

Kayla's face gets redder as she hears that, but she doesn't respond to it. Instead she tells Anna a bit about her hometown, her time in college, a bit about herself as well. She finds herself admitting that she'd been part of a sorority for a year, but then got out of it when one of the bitchier girls took over.

"I~I've only really gotten to meet the chief and one officer so far, and their alright. And uh, I don't tend to think of anyone I have to arrest as hot." Though there were a few who were she thought to herself.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:52 am

She smiles as you tell her a bit about yourself though her smile only widens when you tell her that little lie at the end. "Well, it's my first year in college, and I'm hoping to study sociology. I find it interesting trying to understand how groups of people, as social animals, react under certain circumstances. "Individuals can be fun from time to time, too." Her hands almost seem to have a mind of their own as they occasionally wander to give you a light touch here or there.

"Hmm, So then, if we're not going to have a girl's night out, how about a little game? I'm thinking something simple like Truth or Dare."
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games