Yorna: Monster Girl's Secret [Monster Girl, Yuri, Straight]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Yorna: Monster Girl's Secret [Monster Girl, Yuri, Straig

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:59 pm

Since I’m still waiting for the monster girl poll to end, I was more focused on other parts of the game. The new puzzle is on playtesting step - this time it will be more about players’ attention rather than wits. Still, it’s quite easy if you’ll try to analyze the details.

Also, I’m working on improving slow response time for new “Features” logic. The problem is almost gone and pretty much all that I need to do is to check if there are any hidden roots still intact. Most likely the fix will be ready with the next release wave for Yorna v1.1.

Some players wanted to see Yorna in Steam because they don’t like Patreon and/or their politics - this week is the perfect opportunity to prepare the game. Steam is already checking both store page materials and game builds. I can’t say how long it will take, but I’m working on optional stuff like achievements. Some players love them, and I don’t see a reason to ignore it.

Anyway, let’s hope Steam won’t require me to change 1/3rd of the game’s H scenes as Nutaku did…

Oh, and don’t mind the “1-2” in the “new monster girls” score. I’m thinking about adding another male monster and turning the victor of monster girl poll into the boss. Not all artists will be able to draw it, so we’ll have to wait for voting results and discuss it with artists.

New monster girls 0 / 1-2

New H scenes 0 / 4

New puzzles 1 / 1

New dresses 0 / 1
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:37 pm

v1.1.5 monster girl poll is almost over but the leader is too strong to be overthrown so let’s check the results. The first place goes to Dark Valkyrie with a huge score of 51. The second place is claimed by Ice Queen with 27 points while Slime takes the third one with 23. The Dragon is pretty close with 17 points. Ryu and Bunyip only get 6 and 4 points respectively.

Don’t worry if your favorite didn’t make it in the next update and stay tuned for news! You can easily check for new posts with the ”Poll” tag filter by simply clicking it on the left part of Patreon’s page.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:35 pm

Yorna v1.1 Master release is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

The previous week was pretty quiet on the art part – don’t worry, everything is going on more or less according to the schedule. During this one, you can expect previews for the new dress, monster girl and 1 scene. The rest should arrive on the last week before the release.

I’m about 70% done with the maps for the new update and will switch to logic/encounters after this. I finished up the gangbang scene and currently waiting for the art to place it into the game. Stay tuned for the preview.

Added the last piece of the puzzle staff. You can assemble it in v1.1.5 to get the best weapon with stats of your choice. Yeah, just like with the sword. Also, all options will place different status effects on enemies with direct hits, as the bloodthirster did.

Fixed an issue with the sand cave’s orb puzzle where players could look themselves out from the Eastenr part of the labyrinth after losing to ogres. Now, this map has the reset switch to put the puzzle on step 1.

Adjusted mobile option window to accommodate all options without the need to scroll through them. Didn’t notice this weird change before, sorry for the inconvenience.

Fixed a rare bug that froze the game after using the dev log button and moving on to the browser.

Fixed global map’s desert region. Now it properly uses the same sand tiles everywhere to avoid the rough tiling between the “palm forest” part and the rest of the zone.

Added informative icon for buff and debuff states like def or mdef with arrows pointed upwards on downwards according to the effect. This affects only states with a single effect.

Increased scroll speed for “Feature” text. Still stuck testing this since the result varies on different platforms. I will add it to the main build later.

New monster girls 0 / 1

New H scenes 0 / 4

New puzzles 1 / 1

New dresses 0 / 1
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon May 04, 2020 6:08 pm

Yorna v1.1 Magus release is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

Looks like the art pieces can be the problem for v1.1.5 after all. I’m trying to sort it out with the artists and looking for a backup. Even with this, I hope to hit the usual release zone on May 14th – 16th. I’ll make a separate info post when it will be clear and warn you if the update will be delayed. As usual, I’ll make art previews as soon as it will arrive.

I’m done with the maps and mostly gluing up together various logic pieces like dialogue and scene triggers. The second H scene is on the text polishing stage and I’m mostly waiting for the art to arrive and put it all together in the game.

Good news for players who are waiting for the Steam version. Valve already ok’d the shop page, and I just submitted the last build with all the fixes they wanted to see. Achievement system and cloud saves are there too, though the first one was a nightmare to implement properly in RPG Maker MV >>

If everything else will be fine, Yorna should be up in Steam on May 15th. This is the closest date for the release I can set up in the shop. If the update will be ready by that time of course.

There’s a pair of changes in the game, though I had to cut Leary’s scenes entirely and remove Pan-kun from the panda’s scenes. These two were considered too young to participate or see such lewd behavior. Otherwise, the Steam version has no differences with the usual builds.

Fixed a rather strange bug that could turn a critical hit into a regular one without any bonus damage.

Added a new treasure to the mountains zone for Yorna v1.1.5.

New monster girls 0 / 1

New H scenes 2 / 4

New puzzles 1 / 1

New dresses 0 / 1
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Wed May 06, 2020 5:39 pm

Yorna v1.1 is up for download! You can check the full changelog here and get the game here:

Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror
MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror
Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror
Android – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon May 11, 2020 5:17 pm

The last week is here and I’ll use it to polish and playtest the content for v1.1.5. Plus, adding extra content like small dialogue scenes with various monster girls and Ada. Art-wise, only the last scene with dark valkyrie is missing, yet it should be ready before the usual release date between May 14-16th.

If anything changes before this – I’ll make an info post and give you the details.

Another good bit of news is the new artist. We agreed on making a test commission for the May -> June period to see him in action. Also, the last maid scene may get a graphical update in v1.1.5 if the artist will have the time to finish it. Otherwise, it will get into v1.2 later.

Can’t say anything new about the Steam version. I’ve fixed all the points Valve gave me and currently waiting for them to check it. Depending on the results, the Steam release may shift a bit.

Fixed Sarana’s nameplate during her cutscene in the deep mine region. Now it properly uses her name.

Adjusted all of Momo’s dialogue sprites. Now, her front hair properly covers her eye to avoid flickering during image swaps.

Fixed background music in deep mine’s labyrinth zone. Now all zones properly trigger music after players load a saved game in them.

New monster girls 1 / 1

New H scenes 2 / 4

New puzzles 1 / 1

New dresses 1 / 1
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sat May 16, 2020 5:26 pm

Yorna v1.1.5 is up for download! Aside from the new story content and usual puzzle & treasure hunting, you’ll find 1 new monster girls, a new beastman and 2 fresh H scenes with them. Hanako finds out a fault with the focusing crystal and Ada will have to step in to fix it. But will it be this easy?

You can get the new version here.

H content

The update brings 2 new H events with 2 options each. You can get the first pair from new common enemies – catmen. You can find them in the new mountain region on Ikko island.

The second pair of scenes features a new boss - Kara. She’s in the same region as your new furry friends.

Ada’s last maid job scene (1 on 1 with the client) received a graphic update along with a pair of extra frames. You don’t need to re-unlock the scene if you’ve already got it before. Also, I’ve updated last month’s art pack with the new frames.

New features

Kitsune questline received a new step with a bit of private time with Ayane. Don’t miss your chance ;)

This update introduces 2 new scenes with other monster girls, mainly focused on the small trio. You can find both inside the kitsune temple after progression of the main plot.

I added the last piece of the puzzle staff. You can assemble it in v1.1.5 to get the best weapon with stats of your choice. Yeah, just like with the sword. Also, all options will place different status effects on enemies with direct hits, as the bloodthirster did.

Small fixes and improvements

Fixed Sarana’s nameplate during her cutscene in the deep mine region. Now it properly uses her name.

Adjusted all of Momo’s dialogue sprites. Now, her front hair properly covers her eye to avoid flickering during image swaps.

Fixed background music in deep mine’s labyrinth zone. Now all zones properly trigger music after players load a saved game in them.

Fixed a rather strange bug that could turn a critical hit into a regular one without any bonus damage.

Fixed an issue with the sand cave’s orb puzzle where players could look themselves out from the Eastern part of the labyrinth after losing to ogres. Now, this map has the reset switch to put the puzzle on step 1.

Adjusted mobile option window to accommodate all options without the need to scroll through them. I didn’t notice this weird change before, sorry for the inconvenience.

Fixed a rare bug that froze the game after using the dev log button and moving on to the browser.

Fixed global map’s desert region. Now it properly uses the same sand tiles everywhere to avoid the rough tiling between the “palm forest” part and the rest of the zone.

Added informative icon for buff and debuff states like def or mdef with arrows pointed upwards on downwards according to the effect. This affects only states with a single effect.

Increased scroll speed for “Feature” text. Still stuck testing this since the result varies on different platforms. I will add it to the main build later.

Stay tuned for upcoming dev plans for May->June period and new monster girl poll! As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me and if you like Yorna – tell your friends ^^
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sun May 17, 2020 5:24 pm

Another release is out and I’m planning for the next development month. So, let’s see what’s coming! Also, don’t forget to participate in the monster girl poll for version 1.2.

The conflict on Ikko island is shifting toward the active phase. Together with Ayane, Ada will be tasked with distracting lust cultists with a fake ritual. Regardless of the outcome, time with this furball is never dull. Of course, the new update will bring new monster girls, a puzzle, new items for purchase and treasure hunting.

I’ve found a new artist for Yorna and he will be active in the next dev month. We’ll start with a test run and see how it will go. If everything will be fine, June -> July period will have 3 H scenes instead of the usual 2.

Optional kitsune questline will receive another update and bring new story steps and a new cutscene along with the usual monster girl interaction.
Since new locations on Ikko island end up with dead-end boss zones, I’m thinking about adding teleportation consumables to speed up players’ navigation. These will also give you an opportunity to instantly get back to the main settlement on both islands. Also, vendors will receive a potion to clear negative effects from Ada – this will help with countering the “Silence” effect for mages.

Steam version is almost ready and should be up during the next week or even later today if everything will go smoothly. It will feature the fresh 1.1.5 version with minor Steam differences.

Stay tuned for upcoming updates and news! It would be great to hear what you think about the game.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Thu May 21, 2020 5:19 pm

First of all, thank you for your support! This poll beat the previous vote record!

v1.2 monster girl poll is over so let’s see who will appear in the new update. The first place goes to Mindflayer with a giant score of 60. The second place goes off to Cursed Sword with 38 points and Dullahan finishes third with 25. The Banshee is very close to her with 24 points. And both Vampire and Nurarihyon have 10 points.

This time I’ll use both the first and the second place for the next update.

Don’t worry if your favorite didn’t make it in the next update and stay tuned for news! You can easily check for new posts with the ”Poll” tag filter by simply clicking it on the left part of Patreon’s page.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon May 25, 2020 2:45 pm

Yorna v1.1 Master release is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

The artists received their tasks for the month and the dress may arrive at the current week if all will go smoothly. The next update will feature 2 new monster girls with unique H scenes, 2 variations each, so 4 in total.

I was busy with polishing and tweaking the existing content along with some quality of life changes. The next week will be dedicated to the new puzzle and new explorable zone that will be the main focus in v1.2.

Added a new item called “Recall scroll”. After using it, you will be able to pick one of the safe zones like Grey castle or Hanako’s temple and Ada will teleport there. Full list of safe zones: Grey castle, Sand Town, Ayane’s shrine, Coast camp on Ikko island and Hanako’s temple. Some locations will be available after advancing the plot far enough. Alchemists and magic vendors sell these scrolls.

Fixed pathfinding logic in Deep Mine’s entrance zone. Now Ada won’t jump over a ledge on the stairs.

Added new “Cleanse” potions named “Gaia’s Tear”. Similar to the “Cleanse” skill, they will remove most of the debuffs after drinking and you can do so even under “Silence” effect.

Added shimmering effect to the teleport sphere in Ada’s room. Some players had problems finding it – I hope this will help.

Fixed Chilly Ridge zone. Now, it correctly plays background music if players load up a save there.

Adjusted Lizzy’s sprite in the castle’s garden. She’s properly looking at the blooming bush now.

Players can’t sell the shovel anymore since some did so before trying to dig up something. In case you already did this – you can get another one on Sand Town’s bazaar.

Fixed mansion’s basement. Now the scenes there won’t reset after drinking herbal tea or lust drafts. This way, players can obtain both normal and lewd variations for H scenes in this zone.

Rebalanced “Fire Enchantment” skill. It no longer gets bonus damage from the magic attack stat but received extra physical damage scaling as compensation. It’s more or less on par with “Force Wave” from mages. “Overpower” is the top damage option yet at a higher mana cost.

Fixed domination and “But Why?” achievements for Steam. Now you can properly get them all.

Made Leary stand still in the garden so she couldn’t appear twice at Titania’s cutscene.

Coast camp’s teleporter no longer requires action button to activate. Touching it is enough to trigger the teleportation back to the castle.

New monster girls 0 / 2

New H scenes 0 / 4

New puzzles 0 / 1

New dresses 0 / 1
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:35 pm

Yorna v1.1.5 Magus release is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

The artists are hard at work and I’m done with new maps aside from the specials and kitsune’s optional zones. This leaves me plenty of time to prepare monster girl interactions and think about what I want to add from my old memos. Well, let’s see what happened during this week and what should you expect during this one.

I’m done with the narrative part for the first H scene and simply waiting for the art to arrive so I can glue it all up together. Preview’s estimated time of arrival – this week. The second H scene is on the drafting level both for the artist’s and narrative parts. Valkyrie’s dress should also arrive during this week along with the second monster girl (Cursed Sword).

The new puzzle is ready. It’s fairly simple and uses sudoku logic with a clear hint to this in the puzzle zone. Since the last one was pretty ambiguous, let’s take a break :) v1.2 will also bring a new type of activities – trap tracks. Since some players prefer more active gameplay, I decide to try out old good traps.

It uses new logic, never implemented in Yorna before. After entering the trap track map, you’ll notice a new GUI element – a health bar. If Ada gets caught in the trap, she’ll use a charge to teleport back to a nearby safe position. Losing all 3 will kick you out of the active zone. Keep an eye out for a way to restore it! Also, it would be great to hear your thoughts on this idea – should I do more of there or it doesn’t fit in Yorna?

The usual bit of treasure hunting is ready too. Prepare to find a new map and dig up that booty in the new castle zone.

As a bit of extra thought for the day. In order to make the game more diverse, I’m tinkering with a QTE module for Yorna (or perhaps the next project?) After testing out the trap tracks, I want to try it out if all goes well and I’ll have enough time to properly test it.

New monster girls 1 / 2

New H scenes 0 / 4

New puzzles & trap tracks 2 / 2

New dresses 1 / 2
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:59 pm

Yorna v1.1.5 is up for download. You can get check out the full changelog here and get the game here:

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:34 pm

The public release is out, don’t forget to check it out!

The art for the new dress (Valkyrie’s) has arrived and it will be available in Diana’s dress shop together with Desire. Both new clothes are craftable so make sure you have enough materials. Mindflayer’s H scene art is almost ready – we are fixing problems with the artist.

I’m working on the narrative part for the second H scene with Cursed Sword while waiting for the art to arrive and gluing up together all the parts of the new update.

The release is scheduled in the usual middle of the month and if something will change, I’ll make a separate info post.

Troubleshooting the trap track took a ton of time. The most infuriating one received a rather hilarious solution. So, all rolling boulders, mine fall into a hole at the end of their route. Problem is, sometimes the player can try interacting with them right at the moment where collision and damage logic shuts down and “falling down” animation played out. The poor boulder gets confused about what to do in this “in-between” situation and becomes stuck.

Since such interaction wasn’t intended, the default logic says – don’t do anything. The solution to this issue was setting a state to explicitly tell the event to do nothing. Then, the happy boulder completes the “do nothing’ instruction and goes on with the falling down animation. *Brainfart sound* If you are confused why you are reading this in the weekly report – it took me 3 evenings to nail this bugger down…

Kitsune’s optional questline received the next step – get inside the great furball library and see if you can get valuable knowledge from it with Ayane.

Several zones will receive additional ambiance tracks in v1.2 to improve the atmosphere as a test rollout. Based on players’ feedback, I’ll either delete these or add them to all other zones. Such tracks use BGM’s volume level.

New monster girls 2 / 2

New H scenes 0 / 4

New dresses 2 / 2
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:21 pm

Yorna v1.2 is up for download! Aside from the new story content and usual puzzle & treasure hunting, you’ll find 2 new monster girls and 2 H scenes with them. Hanako wants to stage a diversion so kitsune could finish the Sealing ritual while Ayane and Ada will serve as baits. Isn’t it a bit risky?

H content

The update brings 2 new H events with 2 options each. You can get the first pair from new common enemies – possessed girls with cursed swords. You can find them in the castle on Ikko island. The second pair of scenes features a new boss – the mind-bending dominatrix. She’s in the same region.

New features and activities

Kitsune’s optional questline received the next step – get inside the great furball library and see if you can get valuable knowledge from it with Ayane. This includes a labyrinth zone and a small puzzle.

The new puzzle is fairly simple and uses sudoku logic with a clear hint in the puzzle zone. Since the last one was pretty ambiguous, let’s take a break :) v1.2 will also bring a new type of activities – trap tracks. Since some players prefer more active gameplay, I decide to try out old good traps.

It uses new logic, never implemented in Yorna before. After entering the trap track map, you’ll notice a new GUI element – a health bar. If Ada gets caught in the trap, she’ll use a charge to teleport back to a nearby safe position. Losing all 3 will kick you out of the active zone. Keep an eye out for a way to restore it! Also, it would be great to hear your thoughts on this idea – should I do more of there or it doesn’t fit in Yorna?

Another puzzle awaits in the kitsune library. It’s a rather simple “push” puzzle where you need to clear a path to the prizes by pushed obstacles away and not blocking the path in the meantime.

This update introduces 2 new mini scenes with monster girls, both located in Ada’s camp on Ikko island. The first one features Sarana and her “sweet revenge” on you. The second one is focused on Idris (Raiju) and her lewd reputation.

Several zones received additional ambiance tracks in v1.2 to improve the atmosphere as a test rollout. Based on players’ feedback, I’ll either delete these or add them to all other zones. Such tracks use BGM’s volume level. The full list includes pier maps on both islands, pine forests on Ikko island + the main one and both gardens in kitsune temples.

Added a new item called “Recall scroll”. After using it, you will be able to pick one of the safe zones like Grey castle or Hanako’s temple and Ada will teleport there. Full list of safe zones: Grey castle, Sand Town, Ayane’s shrine, Coast camp on Ikko island and Hanako’s temple. Some locations will be available after advancing the plot far enough. Alchemists and magic vendors sell these scrolls.

Fixed pathfinding logic in Deep Mine’s entrance zone. Now Ada won’t jump over a ledge on the stairs.

Added new “Cleanse” potions named “Gaia’s Tear”. Similar to the “Cleanse” skill, they will remove most of the debuffs after drinking and you can do so even under “Silence” effect.

Added shimmering effect to the teleport sphere in Ada’s room. Some players had problems finding it – I hope this will help.

Fixed Chilly Ridge zone. Now, it correctly plays background music if players load up a save there.

Improved Jinko’s box sprite by adding details to her walking animation. She’s no longer sliding in her stealth suit. Mrawr!

Adjusted Lizzy’s sprite in the castle’s garden. She’s properly looking at the blooming bush now.

Players can’t sell the shovel anymore since some did so before trying to dig up something. In case you already did this – you can get another one on Sand Town’s bazaar.

Fixed mansion’s basement. Now the scenes there won’t reset after drinking herbal tea or lust drafts. This way, players can obtain both normal and lewd variations for H scenes in this zone.

Rebalanced “Fire Enchantment” skill. It no longer gets bonus damage from the magic attack stat but received extra physical damage scaling as compensation. It’s more or less on par with “Force Wave” from mages. “Overpower” is the top damage option yet at a higher mana cost.

Fixed domination and “But Why?” achievements for Steam. Now you can properly get them.

Forced Leary to stand still in the garden so she couldn’t appear twice at Titania’s cutscene.

Coast camp’s teleporter no longer requires action button to activate. Touching it is enough to trigger the teleportation back to the castle. Also, fixed the orb in Ada’s room (both versions). It no longer changes into a tube.

Fixed older cutscenes in Ada’s room (both versions). After adding a new way to get into the room (teleporter from the Ikko island) I didn’t think about the old cutscenes that required strict player positioning. Now, you can watch all of them without getting stuck.

Stay tuned for news and don’t forget to participate in the new monster girl poll! As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me and if you like Yorna – tell your friends ^^
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:44 pm

v1.2.5 monster girl poll is over so let’s see who will appear in the new update. The first place goes to Akaname with a score of 51. Genie takes the second one with 41 points and Ochimusha finishes third with 31. Holstaur is next on the list with 13 points. High orc and Gnome finish last with 11 and 9 points, respectively.

Both Genie and Akaname will get into the next update.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:41 pm

The Master release wave is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

Akaname’s art has already arrived and together with the artist we are working on the H scene for her. The new dress will arrive during this week. You’ll find it in the puzzle rewards in the next release. Genie may arrive a bit later – the artist is moving into the new flat at the moment.

Both puzzles are ready. One of them will be rolling stones with a bit of a twist and the second one is the simple memorization sequence. Since I’m still waiting for the public polls (scheduled for the public release date) about trap tracks, v1.2.5 won’t have one. After getting all the feedback, I’ll think about adding more.

Tech-wise I’m working on the maps (about 70% done at the moment), QTE module for the future use and kitsune’s optional questline. Their quest will receive another step in v1.2.5 and I plan to finish the furball story in v1.3. Don’t worry, Ayane isn’t going anywhere but gets a bit of punishment from her sis :P

Decreased Titania’s lewd damage resistance so players could get the domination scene easier.

Also, I’m working on adding some NPC reactions to naked Ada. No scenes though, but it’s pretty strange that they don’t react at all.

New monster girls 1 / 2

New H scenes 0 / 4

New dresses 0 / 1
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:38 pm

The Magus release wave is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

Akaname’s H scene art is ready so I finally can assemble the whole event and playtest it. Dark Elegance dress is already in the build. Genie takes longer to arrive than expected. The combat sprite should be ready during the next week along with the H scene – I’ll make a separate info post if the usual release date changes.

Tech-wise, all maps are ready and I’m polishing the last bits of logic to test them all out and add counters + hints for all steps.

The new part of the kitsune optional quest will feature a new passive skill and a chase segment. I decided to diversify puzzles with a bit of action. Based on your feedback, I may increase the number of such activities or cut them in the future.

And the usual treasure digging is ready too. This time part of the cache will be used in the puzzle aside from just holding some goodies.

Stay tuned for upcoming public polls – your opinion will shape the future updates.

New monster girls 1 / 2

New H scenes 2 / 4

New dresses 1 / 1
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:48 pm

Yorna v1.2 is up for download. You can check the changelog here and get the game here:

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:58 pm

Yorna v1.2.5 is up for download! Aside from the new story content and usual puzzle & treasure hunting, you’ll find 2 new monster girls. After completing the Sealing ritual, kitsune start the hunt for lust cultists. Of course, Ada will participate too. It’s time to find their den and plan the assault!

H content

The update brings 2 new H events with 2 options each. You can get the first pair from new common enemies – akaname girl with pretty long tongues. You can find them inside the Eastern mountain pass on Ikko island. The second pair of scenes features the new boss – genie on a vacation. She’s in the same zone.

New features and activities

The new part of the kitsune optional quest will feature a new passive skill and a chase segment. I decided to diversify puzzles with a bit of action. Based on your feedback, I may increase the number of such activities or cut them in the future. I plan to finish the furball story in v1.3. Don’t worry, Ayane isn’t going anywhere but gets a bit of punishment from her “sis” :P

Both puzzles are ready. One of them is based on rolling stones with a bit of a twist, and the second one is the simple memorization sequence. After getting all the feedback, I’ll think about adding more “action” minigames to the mix.

The usual treasure digging is ready too. This time part of the cache will be used in the puzzle aside from just holding some goodies.

As always, I added new monster girl interactions – check out the kitsune temple on Ikko island to see them.

Added secondary background tracks (like the birds in the forests from v1.2) to most of the zones that should have them. Some are more problematic, like lava caves – I’ll think about these in the upcoming update.

Decreased Titania’s lewd damage resistance so players could get the domination scene easier.

Added some NPC reactions to naked Ada. It’s pretty strange that they don’t react at all. I will polish and add more in v1.3.

Changed icons for some items and status effects for more descriptive ones.

Ayane now properly takes seal parts from Ada in the library. This change doesn’t affect the logic, just clears up the inventory after the item loses its meaning.

Stay tuned for news and upcoming monster girl poll! As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me and if you like Yorna – tell your friends ^^
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:00 pm

The monster girl poll is over so let’s see who won this time. The first place goes to Pharaon with a score of 51 while Anubis gets the second one with 50 points. Yeap, just 1 point away from the leader. Wurm finishes third with 42. Sphinx has 15 points and Gandharva gets 10. Finally, Ogre finishes last with only 5 points. Don’t you love them horny?

Yeehaw Games

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects