GoRepeat's Big Thread of Everything

Re: GoRepeat's Big Thread of Everything

Postby GoRepeat » Tue May 05, 2020 6:57 pm

Bladelight999 Wrote:Do you plan to make more miniforce animations? Install MF has good potential for success.

Maybe - who knows. The animation for Anna is like 70% done I just keep getting distracted with other stuff

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Untitled-1.swf [ 86.29 KiB | Viewed 4110 times ]

Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby GoRepeat » Tue May 12, 2020 6:59 pm

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

install3C.swf [ 1.03 MiB | Viewed 4058 times ]

GoRepeat

Postby blackcore11 » Wed May 13, 2020 12:48 am

Well, that was interesting.
blackcore11

Postby Bladelight999 » Sat May 16, 2020 2:26 pm

GoRepeat Wrote:
Bladelight999 Wrote:Do you plan to make more miniforce animations? Install MF has good potential for success.

Maybe - who knows. The animation for Anna is like 70% done I just keep getting distracted with other stuff

Untitled-1.swf

You could try to REMOVE the distraction. Less distraction. Better work action.
Bladelight999

Postby Bladelight999 » Mon May 18, 2020 7:28 pm

And now to play the miniforce waiting game.
Bladelight999

Postby GoRepeat » Tue May 26, 2020 10:05 pm

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Untitled-1.swf [ 392.64 KiB | Viewed 3959 times ]

GoRepeat

Postby ShinyandChrome1331 » Tue May 26, 2020 11:59 pm

I like where this is going
ShinyandChrome1331

Postby Bladelight999 » Sat May 30, 2020 10:28 am

I honest could hope that if he simply put some of the more longer projects on a temporary hold then he could finish the more shorter animations so that way once they are dome,he could resume focus on the longer projects at hand. Have priority for the easier tasks so the harder tasks would be done later but still come out okay.
Bladelight999

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:48 pm

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Untitled-1.swf [ 721 KiB | Viewed 3873 times ]

GoRepeat

Postby Kilgorathin » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:51 pm

Holy crap! Its been a sec since I signed on but I love what's going on Gorepeat! KHLD was a project I am still very excited for I love your art style and look forward to see more!
Kilgorathin
Newly Registered

Postby Hugh mann » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:19 pm

*bonks Gore on the head with a rolled up newspaper for drawing such a derpy looking pussy*
...The dick looks a little weird too, that outline should go all the way across the bottom of the head. unless that's supposed to be the bottom of the dick? in that case the shaft looks way off.
Also, the facial expression in the last two animations both look kinda janky tbh, especially the eye movement, it looks like the are looking at a different spot in each frame, which is very unnatural looking because doing that would cause motion sickness very quickly. >.> ...and transitioning from lip bite to sticking tongue out over and over just looks silly.

Think that's all there is for me to bitch about at the moment, I'll check back later. :P
Hugh mann

Postby Bladelight999 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:17 pm

Hugh mann Wrote:*bonks Gore on the head with a rolled up newspaper for drawing such a derpy looking pussy*
...The dick looks a little weird too, that outline should go all the way across the bottom of the head. unless that's supposed to be the bottom of the dick? in that case the shaft looks way off.
Also, the facial expression in the last two animations both look kinda janky tbh, especially the eye movement, it looks like the are looking at a different spot in each frame, which is very unnatural looking because doing that would cause motion sickness very quickly. >.> ...and transitioning from lip bite to sticking tongue out over and over just looks silly.

Think that's all there is for me to bitch about at the moment, I'll check back later. :P

I could really agree with you. Honestly its really strange how its drawn. I've repeated this many times and forsure I'm getting a spam warning for this. If he could maybe put the the more larger projects as the last on his list of priorities and focus more on the 'easier' flash animations like duel kinks and miniforce. It could remove a bit if the weight in his shoulders as he would have less stress on the more bigger projects at hand. Which is why many kinds of artists like gore go for the more simpler projects as its like trying to complete a puzzle. Start from the perimeter to create the outer frame,then proceed to the area of the puzzle.
Bladelight999

Postby Hugh mann » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:29 am

Bladelight999 Wrote:I could really agree with you. Honestly its really strange how its drawn. I've repeated this many times and forsure I'm getting a spam warning for this. If he could maybe put the the more larger projects as the last on his list of priorities and focus more on the 'easier' flash animations like duel kinks and miniforce. It could remove a bit if the weight in his shoulders as he would have less stress on the more bigger projects at hand. Which is why many kinds of artists like gore go for the more simpler projects as its like trying to complete a puzzle. Start from the perimeter to create the outer frame,then proceed to the area of the puzzle.

Gore makes games and animations for fun, and is fickle about what she enjoys working on, so if she tried to finish stuff in order as you suggest, she'd end up working on stuff when she doesn't want to, and would probably get burnt out and decide to retire (Again)
Hugh mann

Postby Bladelight999 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:33 pm

Hugh mann Wrote:
Bladelight999 Wrote:I could really agree with you. Honestly its really strange how its drawn. I've repeated this many times and forsure I'm getting a spam warning for this. If he could maybe put the the more larger projects as the last on his list of priorities and focus more on the 'easier' flash animations like duel kinks and miniforce. It could remove a bit if the weight in his shoulders as he would have less stress on the more bigger projects at hand. Which is why many kinds of artists like gore go for the more simpler projects as its like trying to complete a puzzle. Start from the perimeter to create the outer frame,then proceed to the area of the puzzle.

Gore makes games and animations for fun, and is fickle about what she enjoys working on, so if she tried to finish stuff in order as you suggest, she'd end up working on stuff when she doesn't want to, and would probably get burnt out and decide to retire (Again)

Sorry. Also how do you they are a she? That's just their profile picture.
Bladelight999

Postby Hugh mann » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:44 pm

Bladelight999 Wrote:Also how do you they are a she? That's just their profile picture.

She's my mom.
Hugh mann

Postby Bladelight999 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:20 pm

Hugh mann Wrote:
Bladelight999 Wrote:Also how do you they are a she? That's just their profile picture.

She's my mom.

Was that a joke? I don't have much humor except for puns.
Bladelight999

Postby Bladelight999 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:37 pm

Honestly now its been real quiet and considering the covid 19 situation is still at large. Gives me SLIGHT concerns for the safety of gore along with chaos. I just hope both are okay and not stuck in quarantine, as much as its nice,it still hurts considering overtime our muscles will feel pain. But I'm dragging off topic. I hope of anyone reads this. You are safe. This is bladelight. Alive and okay. I just hope everyone is still alive to be able to go online. Get well all of you.
Bladelight999

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:26 pm

Nah I'm cool

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

isntallKHLD.swf [ 1.53 MiB | Viewed 3103 times ]

GoRepeat

Postby blackcore11 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:48 pm

neat
blackcore11

Postby Ilverin » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:39 am

Is that going to be some sort of intro for the Kingdom Heart game, or is it just an animation you made for fun ? EIther way it looks really good.
Last edited by Ilverin on Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ilverin

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop