Return of the Party (OOC) 6/7 (Closed for applications)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Return of the Party (OOC) 6/7 (Closed for applications)

Postby Tes » Wed May 20, 2020 9:45 pm

Okay. Yeah, I'd say exclusion is the most logical reading of the cards, but if I have the choice I'd just have her included since I'd rather play out her getting married to Robert than Malcolm xD.
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu May 21, 2020 8:10 am

I can work with that.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:01 am

I feel like we're missing replies...
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby exalted » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:39 am

It might be that people don't have anything to add or are waiting for the card to be resolved before acting

(there are only so many ways to say I do not volunteer to marry and get impregnated by a complete stranger)
exalted

Postby mrblah » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:43 am

i can move us along if need be but there are some things still unresolved?
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:43 am

At the moment I'd just be reacting and given how tricky it is for me to get a reply in right now I'd rather wait for when I could post my reactions & move something along as well. If people think it'll help, I could try to get a reaction post in, but I don't think there's anything for me to directly move forward.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:18 pm

I was hoping to get a reaction from at least everyone before moving things along. If I'm not getting that, I suppose I'll move it along then with Robert having been "ordered" to chose someone randomly, that someone being our gender-bent clone.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:21 pm

I don't quite remember, but were our characters given permission to leave to, example; clean up, get water etc?
CondorBoH

Postby Phoenixcz » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:14 pm

Per the OP, yes "If a player for some reason needs to leave, temporary leave may be granted, provided they return to finish the game." Though it hasn't been mentioned in-character.
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:14 pm

There's nothing stopping them in-character from leaving temporarily. Although, if they have intentions not to return, they won't be able to leave.

On that note, I wish to apologize for keeping the RP up. I became rather busy, and couldn't find the time to really sink time into writing a response. I will make an attempt today.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:31 pm

How are you doing FF? maybe if you still aren't well enough we could let the game move on while we enact on your card?
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:42 pm

Haha, lol. I just made a post. Once again, apologies for the delay.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:49 pm

That's some timing xD
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:52 pm

And so, after another unfortunate Hiatus, I have posted once again. I'll try not to delay it as much next time...
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby exalted » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:02 pm

Don't worry or blame yourself FF, life happens and in 2020 in happens harder than usual.
exalted

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:19 am

Alright then, seeing as how exalted has opened up the floor for the next player to draw cards while Tes and I finish our little interaction, it means Robbie is the next, one to draw, right? mrblah, your turn.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Phoenixcz » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:55 am

What about the "41. The person to your left (turn order) makes a request of you that you must fulfill." card, assuming that's the one that'll be shared? Lisa showed interest in that, assuming Lazy Kitsune is still around with Madison (which doesn't seem to be the case, though).
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby Tes » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:21 am

Robert was ordered by robbie to choose a random partner for the marriage which he had to do right then and there. I guess he will choose the recipient for his third card after completing that, which shouldn't take much longer. As for the Lazy Kitsune / Madison situation, the last we heard was she would only post to things directly concerning Madison, which hasn't come up yet. I guess we'll know when she once again pops up to say she still here. That said she hasn't been online lately if her profile data can be trusted, but I hope she's ok and will wake up from her nap sooner or later that lazy little rascal xD
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:32 pm

Alright, apologies for the delayed response... I noticed some things while writing this response... Apparently, I at some point misread one of my own cards, and ended up inverting the effect. Originally, it was supposed to be Viola that ordered Robert to do something, not Robbie, since it was supposed to be the person on Robert's left from his perspective, not to his left from the other's perspective. Anyways, since we did it once, I suppose we'll keep doing it that way for now. So, this time Tes, controlling Tobi and exalted controlling Viola will be the ones to act on that order, before it becomes Robbie's turn, controlled by mrblah, to draw cards I suppose.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:05 pm

Are people waiting for me to respond? Cause I had hoped some other responses would take place before my next post...
Fantasy Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character