New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue May 19, 2020 12:30 am

Behind you, you can feel her cock throb. "Well, I think I have a couple of cute things you could wear to show off before I fuck you down into the floor in it.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 19, 2020 2:17 am

I Blushed, guessing she liked that idea, Giggling I Hummed "Sure~ Pick out any outfit you have and I'll wear it for you to fuck me stupid in." I offered to her
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed May 20, 2020 2:19 am

"I have just the things. I'll even let you pick between them." Getting up, she heads over to her closet pulling out two outfit. One looks like your standard school girl uniform only with about a third of the material necessary for coverage while the other is a dancer's outfit with material so sheer you can see right through it. "So what's it gonna be? The naughty little slut that needs to be disciplined, or the good little slave girl putting on a show for Mistress?"

Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 20, 2020 6:11 am

I Blushed and Hummed "I'll be mistress' Sexy Little Slave Girl~" I purred standing up to put on the see through outfit, my pussy already wet and eager.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 21, 2020 1:38 am

She puts the school-girl outfit away taking a seat leaning back on the bed. The Kobold eagerly assists you in putting on the outfit. "You're so beautiful, Mistress."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 21, 2020 5:09 am

((Dance Roll=18))

I Gave the Kobold a Teasing Kiss, before looking at the Canine on the bed and blushed, I'd practiced belly dancing before, but, I was better with lap dances, me and my friends used to give them to each other so I went with that instead. Glad I Still Remembered how I constantly got close to her, sometimes so close she could feel the heat from my pussy on her face or cock, but never directly touched her, just teased her more and more to get her more needy and horny.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 22, 2020 10:39 pm

You could see her begin to pant as your display had the intended effect. Her cock grew hard once again, and when you waved your cunt in front of her face, her tongue lashed out getting a quick sample of your taste. Her cock drooling with desire for you left you burning with desire as well. Finally, it became too much for her, and she reached around to cup your stomach before pulling you back into her lap. Her cock slipped between your legs standing upright as if it were your own.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 23, 2020 2:56 am

I Blushed but Still played into the role, "Mistress~?" I Purred turning my head and nuzzling her "If you want want me, don't hold back, I'm your slave after all~" I gave her a gentle love bite as my fingers teased her cock tip.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 24, 2020 12:30 am

She growled as you teased her cockhead drawing a thick glob of pre from it. Lifting you back up, she aimed her cock for your pussy this time. "What do ya say, slave? Ready to have mistress' pups?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 24, 2020 12:37 am

I Moaned and shivered in pleasure "This Slave is Ready Willing and able~ This Slutty Little Fuckslave wants every drop of cum~" I purred to her eagerly.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon May 25, 2020 4:20 am

"Well then, while mistress gets to work back her, why doesn't the slutty fuckslave get herself a nice drink?" She leans you forward lining up her cock but also putting you face to stomach with a rather nervous looking Kobold.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 26, 2020 12:55 am

I Shivered and leaned forward eager to taste the cute kobold pussy in front of me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed May 27, 2020 1:42 am

She looks abashed as you lean down to lap at her cunny. "Ohhh mistress, thank you for pleasuring my unworthy cunt."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 27, 2020 10:18 am

I Giggled and spread it with my fingers as I lapped and licked deeper, wiggling my ass teasingly at my canine lover.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 28, 2020 2:57 am

The kobold gasps as you start spreading her gash open feeling her love tunnel tremble around your tongue. The canine behind you sinks her hot doggy cock into your own eager fuck hole.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 28, 2020 12:38 pm

I moaned and eagerly kissed the Kobold's fuck box, lewdly making out with it, and exploring every inch I could reach with my tongue.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 29, 2020 10:05 pm

She rocks her hips eager to receive your attention while the doggy cock works its way into your snug cunt. "How does it feel? You liking the way my bitch breaker fits inside of you?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 30, 2020 3:07 am

I Shivered and briefly stopped licking to answer "I~I Love it Mistress~ Please Enjoy Every Inch of this Breeding Bitch's Cunt~" I sung with pleasure, if this was the life I'd be living I wouldn't mind! Pleasure upon pleasure all the time sounded super nice!
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 31, 2020 1:36 am

She rocks her hips letting her cock wiggle against each of your walls. "Can't wait to see this belly grow with a litter, and once you've given birth to them, I'll put another in there straight away, so you'll never go long without my pups growing inside of you."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 31, 2020 4:33 am

I muffled a giggle in the Kobold's cunt as I wondered just why my current lover was so sure it'd be her pups I'd be having, though I didn't mind as long as she made me feel good.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games