Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Lovely Island(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Lovely Island(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 23, 2020 2:59 am

She Yelped "O~Oh, Um, N~Not Really? I Mean Yes? But No?" She stuttered out confusingly, looking extremely nervous and blushing brightly, wiggling and looking around embarrassed "I, Um, it's just, every time I've gone out, a Certain other has been finding and following me." She murmured looking embarrassed "I'm not sure what to do, I~I don't think she'll let me go after just a quick fuck." she explained.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 24, 2020 12:31 am

I looked her over as she told me about her concern. "Ah, so you're worried that if you go out tomorrow, she might get ya." I walked around her continuing to eye her over. "Well, I can say one thing. This Other of yours has pretty good taste. I certainly wouldn't let you go if I was a sex-crazed monster." I found it funny complimenting her while also playing a little into her fears about what this Futa might do if it got her. The real fun was seeing if I could get her to do what I wanted while making her think it was her idea. "Perhaps if you had someone with you, they could help keep you safe."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 24, 2020 12:39 am

She Blinked "Going, Together?" She asked seeming to get distracted and looking baffled, she honestly looked like she'd never had such a thought before, and was trying to puzzle out where to take it now that she had it. Though she was also blushing a bit from your words and looking away from you as she thought. Your Teasing obviously having an effect.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon May 25, 2020 4:20 am

I was a bit surprised to see her confusion when I mentioned working with someone else though I was pleased to see my teasing was getting to her. "Yeah, if two people were working together, they could watch each others' backs, so it wouldn't be as dangerous out there." I put a hand on her shoulder. "Seems like a pretty smart idea to find someone willing to go out with you."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 26, 2020 1:02 am

She Wiggled and frowned "But, Who'd want to go with me if they knew I was being targeted?" She asked, honestly clueless looking, "I~I Mean, Besides that, I look like a Weirdo and can't use fire right." She muttered...She didn't know she was a Regional Variant, she didn't know she was an ice type, and was trying to do fire stuff instead...She probably sucks at fighting if she's been training wrong this whole time, no wonder she was so surprised and confused at the "Teem Up" idea, in a town, city or whatever where everyone need's to be useful she was probably one of the least useful women currently here!
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed May 27, 2020 1:42 am

I was surprised by what I heard from her. "Wait, you think you're a..." I stopped for a moment as I tried to come up with just how to phrase it. "I think there's been a bit of a mistake. Where I'm from, it's well known that there are Vulpix from certain areas that are little different. Fur as white as the driven snow instead of the deep russet of coal. The most notable difference besides the fur color of these Vulpix are that they're Ice-types rather than fire." I watched as I let that sink in wondering just how she'd react to learning just what had been holding her back all this time now that I had given her the path to find her own strength.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 27, 2020 10:35 am

She Stared at you in confusion "W~What, but, Aren't I just a Weird Shiny, why, why would I have a different typing than my mom, if we're both Vulpix?" She asked looking utterly baffled, as well as half hopeful and half thinking you were fucking with her "I~I mean, we're in a pretty hot place why would Vulpix suddenly turn into an ice type? A~Are you just playing a prank on me?" She demanded trying to hide the hope in her eyes and failing "I~I Don't even know any Ice moves, I~I know Hypnosis, Moonblast, Iron Tail and Tail Whip!" She Looked both hopeful and Close to a Freak out, Suddenly she grabbed your hands and pulled them to her chest looking pleadingly at you "You have to help me figure out how to use Ice, I~If what you said is true, Please!" She begged desperately, you had a feeling that if you could actually help her she'd do practically anything, with how desperate she looked.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 28, 2020 2:57 am

"Well, I don't know why you were born that way. I only said I heard of Vulpix born like that." As she started begging for me to help train her, I wasn't quite sure how to respond. I wasn't an ice-type myself, and I wasn't even sure how to use my own electric powers. "Hey, hey, calm down. Not really an ice-type myself, but I'm sure we can convince someone that it's worth the time to give you enough of the basics to get you started. Who's the friendliest Ice-type here?" I looked around trying to see if I could find any in the immediate vicinity in case she didn't have a response. As for my own electric-moves, I figured I could give it a shot on my own, and if I couldn't figure it out, I'd just rely on physical blows and see if that elder Raichu might help me out or point me to someone else who'd be willing to. I then realized that other guy probably ran into the same problem as I am, but then I realized how he went out half-cocked and probably to self-assured to even check if he could use his moves. "Once we find someone and convince them to give you some pointers, I need to check on something, but I can certainly join you on a mission tomorrow."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 28, 2020 12:47 pm

She shook her head "The Only ice type I know is Sneasel, and she'd sooner beat me up, or just rape me, than actually train me in anything, She's one of the strongest from my generation." She admitted looking down and worried as she tried to figure out what to do or who might be able to teach her ice, "I~I mean I know there's a Couple Ice others, Froslass and a Walrein, but I can't exactly go learn from them." She pointed out biting her lips, she looked worried but willing to trust you.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 29, 2020 10:05 pm

I hummed at her only choices. "Yeah, sounds like no one you know would be able to help out especially any Others." I tried thinking over the girls I'd woken up surrounded by realizing I was pretty sure Vaporeons could learn some ice moves, but I wasn't sure she knew any or that she would be interested in seeing me again so soon. I then remembered the elder Raichu and figured she could be helpful. "There's someone I could ask. I don't think she can teach you anything, but she should know who can. Before I speak with her though, I need to test something out myself. It's a bit embarrassing though. Do you know somewhere private I could experiment?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 30, 2020 3:17 am

She Blinked and thought about it, looking around she grabbed your hand and pulled you off, through a few back alleyways until you were closer to the walls, you seemed to be in a small area in a back alley, no windows opened here even, She hung a Ribbon on a tree at the entrance to this area, and entering it it smelled of sex "There's a few places like this, it's suppose to be for training, but most girls just use it for sex, with each other or to just do lewd things in "Kinda" public, Putting a Ribbon up means it's in sexual use, and most girls will stay away then." She explained, Blushing brightly as she looked away.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 31, 2020 1:36 am

I wondered where she was taking me and was a bit curious about the ribbon until I picked up the scent, and she explained what this place was for. It felt a little odd to be here using this spot for its intended purpose when everyone else used it to fool around, but I still needed to figure out if I had any way of using my electric attacks. The implications of being with a female in this kind of place weren't lost on me though as my dick started poking out of my sheath. Meanwhile, I closed my eyes and clenched my fist. Unsure of how else to do it, I just imagined my fist crackling with sparks of electricity trying to see if I could do it through image training alone. Hell, if this worked, I could help the vulpix try to figure out an ice move this way without involving someone else.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 31, 2020 4:42 am

You were concentrating, at least, until you felt a poke, then suddenly Sparks leapt from you to Vulpix who had poked you, your eyes opening from when they had closed at some point, now watching as little bits of static come off of her fur, focusing around her nipples and pussy, she also seemed paralyzed and unable to move for the moment, her legs spread, the sparks attracting attention to her most sexual places, and her scent was pretty nice too.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:37 am

I did my best to concentrate not realizing the vulpix was getting closer until she touched me. As electricity jumped from me into her, I realized I had it or at least was very close. Whether I could turn what I had been building up into an actual attack would have to be figured out later as I opened my eyes to check on her. "Oh my, are you alright?" I looked over her noticing how my discharge had seemed to collect around her nipples and cunt drawing my attention to those spots which along with the scent only inflamed my lust. My fingers moved to her chest giving one a gentle squeeze while my other hands circled the nipple of the other.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:29 am

((Your Rolls=92, 88, 98))

She didn't say anything, she could barely squeak as the sparks connected her nipples as your hands pushed more sparks into her, keeping her paralyzed, her pussy quivering and flexing, looking down at her it seemed that if what you were seeing was right, she might by a virgin, though her ass seemed to be well fucked, you could probably fist her ass if you wanted too, her pussy was squirting juices out, the scent of her pussy, and the old smell of sex and heat was in the area, but you felt like you could keep your head, even as her eyes clouded over with lust, yipping and gasps as the shock seemed to focus on her nipples, and clit.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:58 am

Keeping some control of myself, I continued to tease her for a bit in awe at how tight she was. She most certainly was a virgin, and there was a real temptation to take advantage of the situation to take that virginity and leave a child in its place. I leaned back pulling her into my lap feeling her chest against my own and slipping my cock between her legs and up the crack of her ass. I pressed my lips against her own slipping my tongue in as I wared over myself about whether or not it was wrong to have my way with her pussy like this. Was it really any less wrong to fuck her ass while she was like this than her pussy? I continued fingering her pussy and teasing a breast while I tried to consider just how I was going to have my way with the young lady in my lap.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:20 am

She soon came as you continued to produce sparks into her, her juices coating your stomach as she moan and shivered, your finger actually finding her Hymen still intact as you teased her pussy, she seemed to be unable to focus thanks to the sparks...and she did take you to a sex spot...The Choice was your's but she seemed fully out of it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:47 am

I shivered as I lightly grazed her hymen not wanting to break it accidentally with my fingers. If I was feeling her up further than anything had ever been, I was going to feel that snugness with my cock. The more I played with her, the lest interest I felt in her loose ass, and I finally made my decision. Lifting her up off my lap again, I lined my cock up with her pussy pulling my lips away and whispering into her ear. "Gotta make sure an Other doesn't take this prize first. Plus, you'll be the first girl I ever bred good and proper. Maybe you'll even have my first child." With that, I pulled her back down prodding her with my dick until her resistance relented, and I gained entry.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:41 am

She Squeaked as you managed to push into her tight, tight, wet and warm hole, slowly and steadily and small sparked arced from your body hitting her and causing her to moan and shiver, her pussy to tighten more and flex around you, as your tip teased her hymen her pussy practically drooled it's juices on your cock, lubing you up and filling your mind with her scent.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:54 am

I pumped her up and down my cock a few times teasing her hymen as I enjoy the reactions it drew from her. "That's it, little vixen. Gonna make you feel things you never have before. Maybe that's how we can keep that Other away from you. Just keep going at it all night until she'll know from the smell that you're taken." Unable to hold back anymore, I locked my lips over hers muffling her as I pushed her down forcing my way through the barrier in one sudden motion.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games