Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Anthologies: Dawning Lust [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 23, 2020 2:34 pm

(Will Roll 8+3=11)

Kayla shivered as well, feeling strange at the knowing wink, and blushing at the invitation. "I~I don't know... w~we're on duty a~and Officer Burns is supposed to be showing me this area so I can get familiar with it."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 24, 2020 12:31 am

She gives you a disappointed look. "Ah, and I was hoping I could get some pointers, but if you got things to do, I'll see you around then." She skips out of the alley, her clothing doing little to prevent her perky tits from bouncing along with her.

Your partner gets distracted watching her go for a moment. "Oh right, I should show you around some more." He begins leading you around. There's a decent assortment of bars and night clubs, but you're at least a little surprised at the strip clubs. There's almost as many as at your last assignment, a city with over three times the population.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 25, 2020 5:25 am

"Why are there so many strip clubs?" Kayla winds up asking after a bit, surprised by the sheer number of them as he shows her around, while also trying to forget all about the sight of Stella... even if its a bit hard to do.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 26, 2020 12:34 am

Burns jumps a little as if you'd pulled him from some thoughts of his own. He looks around at the strip clubs around you. "Is it really that much? I thought you were supposed to more sprout up as a place grew." The walk continued for a little longer giving you time to ask any more questions, but you noticed the clubs and bars were starting to give way to shopping and restaurants.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 26, 2020 1:30 pm

"Yeah, but this is a smaller town. And you've got at least as many as the big city I came from. Seems a bit much of your asking me." Kayla said as she saw the approach of more typical buildings of what you would expect in a downtown area. She gave polite nods and smiles to those she passed by as Burns led her around. At the moment she didn't really have any questions, so she kept quiet and did her best to observe her surroundings.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 27, 2020 1:43 am

He gives a shrug. "Sorry, born and raised a small-town boy, so I don't really know what the right number of strip clubs for a city this size is." He points out a couple more locals and business owners. As you are being led around, you spot someone in a trench coat talking to someone else down an alley. Their back is to you, and you can't see the other person through them, but it too looks a little suspicious just like Stella's conversation.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 27, 2020 3:36 pm

Kayla doesn't have much to say to that, and so simply returns to listening to officer Burns as he shows her around. However, as soon as she spots what looks like another suspicious bit of activity, she instead simply gives Burns a light poke in the arm and gestures his gaze in that direction will giving him a questioning look.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 28, 2020 2:58 am

He gives it a look. "Not sure, but there's no reason we can't walk over and say hi just to see how they react." When the two of you approach, you realize the one in the trench coat is some sort of Lizard. In front of him is a young girl. She looks a little young potentially still in high school which could make her a potential truancy case. She certainly looks nervous enough by your approach even as she spares a glance at your chest. The Lizard, on the other hand, is cool as a cucumber. "Ah, hello officers, and what can I do for you?"

Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 28, 2020 9:59 am

"We're just taking a neighborly stroll through the area, keeping an eye out for anyone that needs help." Kayla says, looking over to the young girl giving her a curious quirk of her eye before glancing back to the lizard. "Ofc. Burns here is just helping me get the lay of the land since I am new to the precinct. You two need help with anything?"
Last edited by Kuragari on Sat May 30, 2020 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 29, 2020 10:04 pm

He nods, but you catch his eye fixing on your breast as if the nod was just an excuse. "Well, I was just lending a sympathetic ear to the girl on a personal matter." The girl looks to him with just a hint of concern. "I wouldn't dream of breaching her trust by sharing those details myself, though." There's a bit of relief, but the girl still seems to be a bit uncomfortable with the subject of that conversation. It could be nothing, but there's something that seems a bit slimy about this guy, and there is a chance the man has something over the girl, but it could be hard to get any details out of her if he does.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 30, 2020 6:09 pm

She didn't see any way they could coax the info out right now, but she decided to try a friendly farewell as she offered her hand to each of them. "Well, if ya need any help from me while on patrol, just give a hollar or a wave. Officer Batrusca or Kayla will do just fine."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 31, 2020 1:36 am

Your partner waved as well. "Officer Burns, or Travis if you like." The Lizard nods, "Of course, I won't hesitate to call if there's trouble." The young girl almost seems relieved that the two of you are leaving though you do notice her glance to your chest one last time as you turn away. She almost looked at them with a spark of jealousy.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 31, 2020 5:26 pm

Kayla was... confused as she left from those last looks, frowning as she murmured to Burns, "I couldn't help but feel there was something suspicious going on there... but there's nothing to go on. Don't know why she stared at my chest though... or had that look in her eye..."

Shaking her head, she asked, "Seen a fair bit, there more to this part of town or we almost wrapped up."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:38 am

"There did seem to be something worrying the girl, but sometimes, we just gotta make them feel we're here to keep them safe and trust them to come to us if there's trouble." Your partner seems a little shaken when you mention the girl staring at you. "I'll just leave that hornet's nest alone. As for here, that's pretty much it. Soon enough you'll feel like a real part of the community, but for now, let's just head back."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:37 am

Nodding, Kayla just sighed, shaking her head a bit as she said, "I have the weirdest feeling things are going to be different from what I'm used to in the big city... and not in the way that you might expect." Still though, she followed along behind him, ready to return to the station and get to work.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:58 am

The two of you returned to the precinct and reported to the Cheif though your partner left it to you whether or not to report the strangeness about the young girl. He dismissed you from the room speaking to Officer Burns for a moment before he left and called you back in. "I'm glad to hear you're taking your connection to the new community so seriously. Sometimes when cops move to a smaller jurisdiction, they don't take things as seriously as they should."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:06 pm

"Getting to know and becoming a part of the community you are in is important to making sure you do a good job protecting it and enforcing the laws of it." Kayla replied with a smile, listing it in the order of importance to her at least... but then frowned a bit as she said, "There was something that we saw on the little tour though that I thought I should bring up."

She describes both individuals and what they seemed to be doing, as well as their talking with them. She leaves out the fact the girl seemed to stare at her chest, feeling it wasn't relevant to the situation.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:48 am

He nods approvingly at your words, then thinks a moment as you explain the incident. "I don't know the girl, but I'm sure someone here can ID her if we ask around. The guy is definitely Chuck. He runs... well, he calls it the only truly top-less bar in the country. Sounds like you met him within spitting distance of it too. People tend to not like him. First, it was his place going up too close to some of the grocery stores. There was concern his girls going in and out at all hours of the day while families were doing shopping with the kids."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:05 pm

"Is he someone I should keep an eye and ear out for sir?" She asked, remembering how he looked at her as well and shivering at the prospect that he had been wondering how she'd look without her top on.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:27 am

"Don't rightly know. He hasn't been any trouble before, but that can always change. Word is he has a way of reading people. Some even take it so far as to claim he can read your thoughts." He stands up. "One other thing to keep in mind; even his guests have to abide with his 'no tops allowed' dress-code. Unless there's an emergency call, or you have a warrant, you'll be held to that standard, too."
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games