Society for Latent Unnatural Talent: Freya (Lorielle)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Society for Latent Unnatural Powers: Freya (Lorielle)

Postby Lorielle » Mon May 25, 2020 12:59 am

Raina was sort of on the fritz to begin with, she knew this was a bad idea, and that she was going to regret this later. But honestly maybe a good dicking would clear up her head for the mission and calm her nerves. The purple-haired heroine shrugged her shoulders and put a few bills on the counter and gestures to the hallway leading to the bathrooms. Moving first as she unconsciously shakes her hips all the way to the bathroom to seem more enticing that she probably needed to be.

She steps into the men's restroom and splashes a bit of cold water into her face, though this does nothing more than coat her blouse in water which in her drunken stupor opts to just take off and throw onto the sink as she awaits her benefactor. Once he entered into the bathroom she speaks up. "Well big guy~ How do you want me?" She says with a sultry smile as she ditches her bra right in front of him to reveal her breasts and the fact her nipples were already as hard as diamonds.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Mon May 25, 2020 1:13 am

Maria gives you a smirk as you head off into the restroom, but doesn't do anything to stop or interrupt you, merely accepting you perhaps a bit over-generous payment as tip.

Marcus comes up to you, already dropping his pants to reveal a rather thick cock, hard as a stone. He reaches up, grabbing your breast and pinching and rubbing your nipple between rough fingers. "Turn around," he says. He places a hand on your back, bending you forward over the sink so you're practically nose to nose with your reflection. A large hand tugs down your tights and underwear, and a moment later you feel that same thick cock grinding against you. He teases you, just pressing his cock against your needy entrance, shifting his hips ever so slightly to rub against you without slipping it inside. He leans over above you, his body pressing against yours as he reaches around to fondle your chest. You can feel his bulk, smell the scent of his cologne, feel his hot breath against the back of your neck. "Ask me for it-- tell me you want it." He says, in a voice that is quiet and firm.
Pssst: here's a super smutty thing I'm writing!
https://chyoa.com/story/Bravos-Feminine.14671
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Mon May 25, 2020 1:25 am

Raina coos and softly moans as the man plays with her breasts. Its been a while since she's had someone roughly handle her like this... She bit her lip as he commanded her. Quickly doing as he said to bend over, letting her tits hang in the bucket of the sink moaning again as the cool porcelain touched her bare skin. It was all building up quite fast for the heroine. Her body was already bucking back against his cock.. She wanted it- no needed it in her.. "Y-you'd mmm~ Like that wouldnt you~ Well you'd better hahh~ Help me out then. She looks back at his gruff intense expression before turning back to look at her own reflection noticing the slutty expression she was putting on from his ministrations. P-please~ Fuck me, give me your hard cock~ Use me all you want~" The words just flow out of her mouth and any simpleton could tell she was being genuine.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Mon May 25, 2020 1:44 am

Marcus grins and pushes forward, pressing his thick cock inside you in one quick, rough movement that makes you squeak at the sudden surge of feeling. You see your face contort at the sudden, slutty pleasure. He slides his cock slowly deeper into you, pressing his body against yours, as he fills you fuller and fuller. "You're a good slut--nice and tight." he says. You feel his other arm wrapping around your body, coming up between your breasts to grab your collarbone. He holds you still, powerful arms, trapping you against his body as he starts to thrust. His hips smack against yours, single powerful thrusts, with no shared rhythm, just this powerful man bearing over you, stuffing his cock as deep as it can go into your tight cunt again and again, claiming you as his.

The cold porcelain of the sink contrasts wonderfully against the warm heat of his body, and it's smooth surface with the roughness of his hands and his thrusts. With your face practically pressed against the glass, you can't help but watch yourself as he forces pleasure into you with each pump of his hips, each smack of flesh against flesh. You see your eyes widen, your mouth hang open in giddy pleasure as he pounds the thoughts out of your slutty head.
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Mon May 25, 2020 2:04 am

"F-fuck~ Youre... mmm so big~ Hahh its.. fuck hitting.. Ah! Right there! There fuck! While her face was half smushed against the glass she could barely garble out words as the alcohol made her more than an easy lay. Not to mention this drunk cook was probably one of the better lays Raina had. He was absolutely dominating her, barely caring for her own pleasure as he just used her. His thrusts sent shockwave after shockwave through her body. Her eyes began to roll up into her head as she was fighting to hold on.

S-So good~ More~ give me more~ She breathlessly begs as she tries to brace herself against the wall, the sounds of his hips slapping against her own becoming the warcry for her coming orgasm. She couldnt believe she was going to cum first.. this bastard was actually that good.. She barely put that thought together as she arches her spine and her toes curl, shifting all of her weight onto the sink as she cums her brains out.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Mon May 25, 2020 2:13 am

Perhaps because of his drunkenness, Marcus doesn't really seem to notice or care that you are cumming, he doesn't slow down and he certainly doesn't stop. His cock pounds deeper, harder, faster. You can hear his strained grunts as your pussy convulses around him, squeezing his cock, practically trying to milk the cum from him, but he keeps going. A hand reaches up, slipping a finger into your mouth as he pins you in place. He pushes forward, practically lifting you off the ground with the force of his thrusts, until he finally comes as well.

Marcus pins you against his chest, holding you there, unmoving as he spills his seed in you. You can feel the tension of his muscles, locking you in place until he finally lets go. Marcus pulls away from you, letting you stay collapsed against the sink, as he moves to the one next to you, running the water so he can splash cool liquid against his face. His semen oozes out of you running down your leg as you lay there, sprawled out in the bathroom. Marcus fixes his shirt and pants, then takes out a cigarette to smoke while he waits for you to get your head together.

Freya addiction: 1%
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Mon May 25, 2020 2:25 am

Raina's moaning grew so loud and so frequent her voice started to become hoarse. Her alchohol fueled pleasure was probably highlighting some aspects of herself she definitely didnt want to acknowledge but was on full display for this hardened cook who was fucking the daylights out of her. When he stuck his fingers in her mouth she couldnt help but close her lips around it and treat it like another cock, swirling her tongue around and sucking for dear life as Marcus continued to pound her..

Then all together he came inside her and her world went white. She gripped the sink as best as she could to brace herself but she was easily rolling her first orgasm into this second one and she went limp against the sink breathing heavily as her nipples rubbed against the sink with each breath only prolonging her own pleasure. It was maybe a good five minutes she laid there tits against porcelain before she spoke a word. "A-are we.. good? I should probably.. clean up.." She says as she lowers herself off the sink and splashes water against her face then grabs a few paper towels to clean up her thigh. Will probably need to hit up the Society's pharmacy or something soon after this mission.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Mon May 25, 2020 2:36 am

"You should be quick about it," Marcus says as he starts to make his way toward the bathroom door. "My shift starts in a few minutes, and it's not gonna be easy convincing the boss to give you a job if I show up half drunk and late."

He lets the door swing shut behind him, leaving you alone to take care of business. Cleaning yourself up in a men's bathroom isn't the most dignified thing in the best of times, and being as intoxicated as you are makes it even worse. Still, you do your best, and after a few minutes you're feeling ready to go, so you head out to join Marcus in the bar.

He's standing there, holding a drink, and when he sees you he downs it, then slides the glass back to Maria who catches it and begins to wash it out. That same smirk is on her face from before, and a part of you wonders if it ever left your face.

"So what do you wanna be?" Marcus asks. "A body like your's'd make for a great dancer if you can move at all, and I'm betting you can. They make better tips too, if you don't mind the dirty work--and I'm betting you don't. Could be a waitress too, though, or a hostess or something." He leads the way to the door, heading through and leading the way toward 44 Roses without much waiting for you to catch up. As you follow, you make eye contact with Vincent, the old man, just for a moment. There's something in his gaze that's abnormally sharp and knowing--an acknowledgement of who you are, and you don't think it's about what you did in the bathroom. Aas you turn away, your trained eyes catch the shape of a pistol hidden beneath his coat.

Then you're out on the street, stumbling quickly to try to catch up with Marcus's long strides as he heads toward the club.
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Mon May 25, 2020 2:44 am

Y-eah yeah just give me a minute.." Raina says as she fixes her clothes and fixes herself up, pulling out a pocket makeup kit to touch upp and smudged make up she may of ruined during her little... outing. Once finished she joins Marcus in the main room while giving Maria a sheepish look. "I.. i think hostess or waitress is fine.. i work out but im not good with poles." She moves to walk along side him before catching Vincent's gaze. She returns a hardened gaze to him acknowledging his weapon before quickly moving to keep pace with Marcus.

"How long have you worked at the 44 Roses? Is there anything i should know? anyone's good side i need to stay on?" She looks at herself one last time with the mirror in her makeup kit and lets out a deep sign and takes in a deep breath to try and clear her head as best as she can.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Mon May 25, 2020 2:54 am

"Probably hostess, then. You try to be a server day one, and some of those girls might cut you." Marcus chuckles as he pulls a set of keys from his pocket. He slips one into the staff door, twists it, frowns, then tries another. "If you're a hostess though, all you gotta do is point people the right way, don't fuck up your head with too many drugs, and people will love you."

The third key finally clicks, and he pushes the back door open to reveal a long hall. He turns to the right and leads the way back into a small, cramped kitchen area, full of boxes, with a single stovetop oven set up, a mini fridge, an a table. Marcus hoists one of the boxes up on the table, and starts cutting it open with a small knife and pulling out ingredients. "It'll be a couple of hours before anyone else is in, so make yourself at home, I guess. There's a dressing room down the hall, which some of the dancers keep mattresses in if you wanna sleep of your... drink" he smirks at your featherweight tolerance. "Don't crash on the beds upstairs though. Those are professional use only, got it?"

He turns his attention back to his work, now taking out a much larger knife which he uses to start chopping up various no longer fresh vegetables and dubious meats. As you start to leave, he speaks up, stopping you. "Oh and don't get on the bosses bad side, okay? I know it's common sense, but you'll make me look bad, alright?"
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Mon May 25, 2020 3:01 am

"Hostess it is then." Raina just follows around with everything Marcus says, giving small nods and chirps of acknowledgement as they enter into the building. Her head was still pounding as she entered into the building. Bigger on the inside thats for sure. 'Cant believe he has to work in such a small kitchen..' She thinks to herself as she moves away from him. Now would be her best opportunity to do some reconnaissance. First she looked at her mission parameters to figure out where this meeting was actually supposed to take place, pulling up a map or something that was going to point her in the right direction. "You've got it Marcus, dont worry im pretty good about being a good girl~" She winks at him as she leaves his side.

If she found the correct information she'd first check for exits, emergency exits, windows and the like then she'll look for this meeting room if someone catches her she'll explain that she's new and shes just trying to get familiar with the place.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Mon May 25, 2020 3:18 am

The building's layout was fairly straight forward. The hallway at the rear entrance lead to Marcus's kitchen, a dressing room, and a bathroom. You could also head out through a curtain to the main club floor. The building was about 5 stories high, but the dance floor's vaulted ceiling took up about three stories worth of space. There was a staircase at the side of the dance floor which lead up to a series of closed off rooms, most of which were marked private. From looking around, you would guess that these were the 'business only' bedrooms Marcus mentioned. At the end of the upstairs hall was another staircase that lead to the roof. Roof access would be a good emergency exit, just as you had guessed.

As you checked back through the mission assignment once again, you found no clear indication of where exactly the meeting was supposed to take place. Your best guess would be in one of the upstairs rooms, but there were about eight of those, and which one was anyone's guess. It did have a meeting time, at least. 10pm, on the dot. You've done most of the scoping out you think you'll likely be able to do, and there's still some time until the club opens (now that you're inside, you can see that the hours start at 6pm). You're left with the opportunity to try and get yourself set up a bit better, or perhaps to just get some rest.
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Mon May 25, 2020 3:32 am

Raina did her best to cover all of her bases. It was exhilarating to finally begin her investigative work especially as she almost ended up as a detective thanks to her scores. But regardless it was coming together. The meeting was going to be one of these upstairs rooms, at 10pm, so that means over the course of 4 hours from 6pm to 10pm they may try to keep the room clear. As a hostesses then she'll be instructed to keep a room clear by someone, no one wants to have a meeting in a cum and sweat drenched room. So she'll just need to figure out which room or get someone to tell her the relevant information.

With that figured out Raina rolls her shoulders and stretches her arms. 'Maybe i'll get some shut eye then.. an hour nothing more.' As she says that she walks back down stairs and into the kitchen for a glass of water. "alright im gonna get some shut eye. See ya in an hour Marcus." With that she heads to the changing room and crashes on one of the mattresses.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Mon May 25, 2020 3:49 am

"Sleep tight." Marcus says, without looking up from his knifework. True to his bragging earlier, he is just tearing through the vegetables at an incredible pace, even with so much alcohol in him. "I'll have someone come grab you when the boss is here so you can give him your pitch."

He waves a hand at you as you disappear down the hall into the dressing room. You grab the nearest mattress, and before you know it, you're fast asleep.

"You alive, sweetie?" A sultry female voice wakes you to a feeling of overwhelming disorientation. After a moment, you remember where you are, but a glance at your phone says 5:45pm. It's been a lot longer than one hour. Groggily, you turn toward the source of the question and see a pink haired woman looking down at you. "Hmm~ good," she says. "For a minute there, I thought Marcus had finally snapped and done something real bad."

Moriah
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Glancing around the room, you see two other women, a brunette and a blonde, both seated in tall chairs in front of the dressing room mirrors, applying and adjusting their make up. Both are also dressed in equally skimpy bunny suits. The seats have name plates on the back of them, you realize, and based on where they're sitting, you identify the blonde as Rachel, and the Brunette as Beth. The pinkette has a nametag pinned to her chest, but it's on the underside of her ample breast, so you have to kind of tilt your head at an angle until you can make out the name 'Moriah'

Rachel

Beth

Moriah smirks at your gaze, leaning against the wall. She doesn't offer you any help up, just watches as you slowly get your bearings about you once more. The effects of the alcohol seem to have mostly worn off at least, but you're a bit behind where you expected to be in your mission. It's only about 10 minutes until the club opens, so if you do manage to get the job, you'll be a truly last minute hire. "So are you like a girlfriend, or some slut he picked up off the street or something?" Moriah asks.
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Mon May 25, 2020 4:20 am

Raina shoots awake jumping up so quickly she nearly cracks her head against the pink haired woman's own head. "Oh-oh god im so sorry, i must have over slept... She rubs her head and stands up dusting herself off. "im a friend, i was actually hoping to get a job as a hostess, im a bit short on money and just need a gig to tide me over.. She looks around to the other girls then back to Moirah. "is it.. too late to get a job? I just need some quick cash thats all.. She tries her best to sound apologetic and rather meek. 'Crap how could i let myself oversleep like that, now i cant hit up the boss directly..' She thinks to herself.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Mon May 25, 2020 4:52 am

"How... lucky." Moriah says with a smile that, now that you've got a better handle on yourself, you are starting to recognize as being rather less friendly and caring than it seems. "The last hostess quit over text about an hour ago, and we were thinking we were gonna have to pick up the slack." Moriah says, gesturing at the other two girls. "If you really need money, though, you'd probably be better of spreading your legs out behind the place, though. Assholes will pay a lot more for a quick fuck than they pay in this place."

When you seem committed, she shrugs. "Alright, then. Get naked and put on a leotard and some ears. No underwear, of course." Your eyes flicker down, and from the shape of her nipples poking against the fabric and the way too defined shapes of Beth and Rachel's asses, you can guess that all of them are following that rule as well.

"New Hostess, huh?" Rachel approaches you as Moriah leaves the room to head out on to the floor. "Try not to be too choosy, okay? Just send everyone wherever you think they should go and try to keep all the upstairs rooms full."

"But what about--" Beth chimes in from over her shoulder--a small and peppy voice. The cuteness of which is kind of bizarre next to her incredibly slutty attire.

"Boss said it doesn't matter. In fact, it's better if we're making use of it as usual. Maybe he wants someone in there for entertainment or something? I didn't ask. Not my business." Rachel turns, smiles at you patronizingly, then turns to head out to the dance floor with Moriah. You hear the music start to play, and swirling multi-colored lights peek under the dressing room door, as you are left alone with a half-dressed Beth.
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Mon May 25, 2020 5:03 am

Raina wasnt self conscious in the slightest, back in the academy she shared showers with men and was more often than not the eye of many of the men there. In fact it made her feel pretty good about herself. You got it, i'll get changed in a second." She stands up picking a locker and began to throw her clothes into it. Once that was done she picked out a white and blue set of leotard and stocking making her look a bit more regal as she stands there getting dressed. She's only ever worked 1 food service job and that was being a girl scout selling cookies...does that count as food service? Ah well. But a piece of information did catch her ear.. Beth new something about the meeting. Thankfully it was just here and beth left in here so she saunters up to the peppy gal. "You were gonna say something before Rachel cut you off? Frankly its kinda rude of her to do so. If you have any info to help the new girl i'd be so grateful." She gives beth a set of puppy dog eyes as she gets her bunny ears situation on her head.

Bunny outfit:

Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Mon May 25, 2020 5:19 am

"No tights, actually," is the first thing Beth says. She stretches out a long, bare leg, and you realize she's surprisingly flexible. "It's an access thing. They get in the way, you know?" she lowers her leg again as the music shifts in the background, taking on a deep, pounding base feel.

"I don't really know too much about what's going on," Beth says as you strip back down to take off your tights. "I'm the newest girl so I'm not, like, close with the boss like Mo is or anything, but I heard they're having a meeting upstairs. It's supposed to be important, no idea why though. I think they're buying a new building or something."

Beth finishes putting away her makeup kit and folding her casual clothes into a drawer beneath her station, then turns to you. "Like, usually for this sort of thing the boss would tell us to keep everyone out of the room, you know? Like when he's hiring someone new or whatever. So I guess maybe this one isn't that important." She shrugs, and turns toward the exit to the dance floor, but pauses before she leaves to look at you in case you have any last questions.
NeedAMedic

Postby Lorielle » Mon May 25, 2020 5:27 am

Raina listens intently to what Beth has to say quickly ditching her tights as soon as she suggests it but was especially paying attention to the information about the meetings and rooms. "Oh how long have you been working here Beth? You seem pretty different from the other two."

Raina waits for an answer before pushing for her next question. Do you know what room the meeting is supposed to be in? I guess if they dont mind being sent some.. entertainment might as well send the best i could right?" She says with a giggle as she joins Beth and begins walking down the hall towards the front of the club. Hopefully it wasnt going to be too bad and that the clientele werent total assholes.
Lorielle

Postby NeedAMedic » Mon May 25, 2020 5:50 am

"Beats me" Beth says, returning your smile. This might be the first genuine smile you've seen from one of the girls working here. "I'm just here to dance, and serve tables, and... welllll some other things too, I guess" she winks at you and pushes the door to the dance floor open. As the two of you step through, she splits off, leaving you to take in the chaos before you by yourself.

The first thing that hits you is the music. It's loud. So loud that you can feel it in your bones. The door to the back did a good job of blocking it out, but out here on the floor, you can barely hear yourself think. It's fast and energetic, all base and styling. A number of girls run about here, and there, some carrying plates, some flirting with customers. You count nearly a dozen including the three you met, but from they way they're all dressed and acting, you would never be able to guess who was a dancer and who was a waitress.

The next thing you notice is the moaning. At first you can barely hear it above the music, but as you walk forward, and can see more of the dance floor, it becomes hard to ignore. A number of the girls who you at first thought were just 'flirting' with customers are instead participating in all sorts of acts of depravity, right out here in the open. You see Moriah bent up against a table, her massive tits spilling out of her top as a man with the head of an ox plows her from behind. Rachel is on her knees beneath a serious looking business woman, hard at work eating her out. Beth is flirting with a large group of men, bouncing between them as they tease her--you have no doubt she'll be in on the fun soon enough, as well.

The Boss:

You make your way to the front of the building where there's a host's podium for you to stand behind. You've just taken your position when a slightly chubby man in a suit approaches you. He looks well put together, but there's something in his eyes you recognize, a sharpness, a danger. This is a man who has killed before over very little, and would not hesitate to do so again.

"The new girl, huh?" He smiles at you, but it doesn't reach his eyes. A sudden shriek makes him pause and pulls your attention. Stepping up next to you, he follows your gaze over across the dance floor, where Beth has been picked up off the ground by the group of men she was joking with. Her top has been pulled down, freeing her perky breasts, and a man behind her has pulled away the crotch of her leotard. As both you and the Boss (and whoever else feels like it) watch, the man frees a monstrously large cock from his pants, something about it isn't quite human shaped--it reminds you more of a horse. You see Beth's face suddenly contort in panic, and some desperate words cross her lips, but you can't make out exactly what she's saying over the sound of the music. You think at least one of the words is 'no'. The man ignores her anyways, forcing his cock inside, and prompting a panicked yelp from the girl which you can just barely make out. Another man soon steps up to use her mouth, blocking your view as Beth's terrified yells are quickly muffled.

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna ask anything like that from you. Not on your first day at least," he smiles at you again, another empty smile. "Beth's been here about a week though, so it was about time she got broken in."
NeedAMedic

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games