Cheer Captains Boitoy(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Cheer Captains Boitoy(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 19, 2020 5:14 pm

She Giggled "Was It really that Tasty? Most people don't like my cooking." you briefly thought she said cocking but managed to shake that thought out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 20, 2020 1:35 pm

Cassus smiled and nodded, smiling as he said, "It was very tasty and delicious. Want me to go wake up Tammy so she can come have some?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 20, 2020 2:08 pm

She Hummed "No it's Fine with how much I fucked her and you rode her last night she need's the rest, doubly so since you tried to wander off in the middle of the night." She told you snorting.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 20, 2020 3:27 pm

Cassus blinked, trying to remember again... but then his mind reminded him the idea of a cock inside him was natural, and he just nodded his head. Tammy must have been pent up and needed some help.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 20, 2020 3:38 pm

She smiled "Honestly hun what were you thinking trying to wander off? You'd already told your mom you were staying over." She asked/pointed out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 21, 2020 6:19 am

"Don't know, was a bit confused and not thinking straight when I woke up." Cassus said with a hum, then checked his phone, a part of him not remembering what day it even was. He must be really out of it...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 21, 2020 6:32 am

You Saw it was Morning on Saturday, at around 10AM, you also saw your screen had changed to a naked picture of you and Tammy Cuddling together, you're legs covering each other's cocks, and both of you asleep.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 22, 2020 12:41 pm

Cassus blushed and squeaked brilliantly at that, quickly reverting it to the default image, though he kept the picture saved. "I~I should go get cleaned up once I'm finished with this... t~then I can head home and help my mom around the house like I always do on the weekends."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 22, 2020 1:11 pm

She giggled "Actually, I, hope you don't mind, but I called your mom, just to talk to her some, so she wouldn't be surprised if Tammy Came over one day, and well we got to talking and she said she wants you to spend some time out shopping or something with Tammy, me and her are gonna have a moms' day, she said something about how happy she was with you making friends?" She laughed a bit, even as you noticed you had a lot of pictures on your phone now, even if you didn't look through them "She said something about "My Baby's Finally Doing things like this I'm so happy!" and started Squealing." she explained.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 22, 2020 1:45 pm

Cassus could only blush, but for some reason, he found himself nodding and trusting that. He wasn't entirely sure what his mother meant by 'doing things like this' but if it was making her happy...

"A~Alright... w~well, still need to get cleaned up. Guess I'll go use your shower, after poking Tammy to let her know breakfast is available." Cassus then stands and brings his phone along, typing out a quick message to his mom that tomorrow then he'd work extra hard to help her with things around the house. Sure, they'd just moved into the place, but if they skipped things now they'd break the habit!

"Tammy, breakfast." He said as he poked at her face a bit, then headed to the bathroom, pulling up some of the pics out of curiosity.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 22, 2020 1:49 pm

Your mom texted you back "Okay Darling~" with a few smiling and winking Emojis, Tammy Rolled out of bed groaning and right as you got to the bathroom you found pics of yourself and Tammy sucking a cock together followed by a few different ones of you and Tammy in various lewd outfits.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 22, 2020 3:01 pm

Cassus again squeaked, not sure what to make of this discovery. Squirming, he went ahead and stripped, finally pulling the plug out and letting out a lewd moan before setting it aside and working to get cleaned up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 22, 2020 3:07 pm

Before you knew it, Tammy Joined you in the Shower and hugged you, before kneeling down "Yeah you did to much~" She sighed before smiling "Stay, I'm going to help your ass out." She ordered firmly, reaching out of the shower, soon she was diligently applying some odd gel or paste to your backdoor, not giving you time to say anything and it felt oddly enough, both cool and hot, but seemed to ease a soreness you didn't realize was there until it was gone.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 22, 2020 3:35 pm

More squeaking, though this time more in surprise, if short lived. She was part of the cheer team after all and thus family, why wouldn't she shower with him? Though the next one was from her spreading his cheeks and checking his backdoor.

"H~Hey wh~what are you?" He begins, only to shiver, whimper, and moan softly as she did that, the soreness slowly going away...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 22, 2020 3:47 pm

She Hummed "You, Kinda Cut loose way more than I thought you would, sorry, I should have known better and stopped you." She murmured apologetically "You were acting like you loved it though and I didn't think about how new you were until after."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 23, 2020 3:30 pm

Cassus could only blush brilliantly at that, not sure what to say exactly. Even if it felt natural to have a cock inside of him, he was still embarrassed by the idea he'd gone crazy overboard.

"I~I don't remember much of it though..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 23, 2020 3:34 pm

She Giggled "I had to stop you from trying to take both me and mom in the same hole at the same time, You even asked mom to keep you as a cock toy for her, me and guests to use, honestly you were a complete slut, it was pretty fucking hot."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 23, 2020 3:42 pm

His face was scarlet in how embarrassed he was, and he even let out a goat or sheep noise as he went stiff as a board and fell onto the shower floor... even as his ass quivered, cock was harder than ever, and his mouth felt strangely empty.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 23, 2020 4:02 pm

The Fact you landed on top of Tammy Didn't help, but she giggled "Hmm~ If you like goats that much maybe I'll get you some ears, horns, and a tail plug as A Gift~" She teased as she laid under you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 25, 2020 5:53 am

Cassus wasn't in a state to say much of anything at that, simply squeak and blush even more even as he found himself wriggling just a bit against Tammy. He could feel her cock against him, and it was natural for ass and mouth to have a cock in them.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games