Pokemon: Perfect Wife

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon: Perfect Wife

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 22, 2020 1:42 pm

She kept the speed fast and hard, but wasn't going as fast as you could feel she could go... still, she chortled a bit as she laughed and said,

"Please, I tried getting you to do it once already heheh... you got so embarrassed you went stiff as a board and passed out. Had to wipe it from your memory and everyone who saw it~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 22, 2020 1:46 pm

I Blushed deeply "I~I'm Super kinky! I~I'll Let you order any toys or outfits or whatever you want and do whatever! I~I just don't like other people seeing stuff if I don't trust them." I muttered with a pretty embarrassed flush, before a loud lewd moan escaped me as she slammed into my G-spot.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 22, 2020 2:58 pm

"Mhm... but what I wanted you even kinkier~?" She teased, and when she felt that, she slammed into it again and again on her way into your depths as you felt more pleasure than your husband or toys were ever able to bring.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 22, 2020 3:04 pm

I was soon Moaning, Squealing and Howling In Pleasure as the Massive Cock of my Darling Beloved Wife had it's way with me~ "Y~You have to Build up to I~IT~! Y~You Can't start in the O~Ocean C~Current G~Give me a Swimming P~Pool Firsts~" I moaned out even as I Drool like a Bitch in heat, lost in pleasure~ the Cock~ Feeling like it was Fucking all the way to my Brain~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 23, 2020 3:28 pm

"But what if I don't want to build up to it~?" She asked with a giggle, smacking at your breasts before pulling you down into a heated kiss as she drove the shape of her bitch breaker into you again and again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 23, 2020 3:32 pm

I Shuddered and moaned, Squealing and Screaming in pleasure even as I kissed back "Hehe~ Then you'll just have to fuck me stupid till I can say noOOO~~!" the last part was a scream as I came around her massive shaft my womb desperate for her cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 25, 2020 6:37 am

"That's part of the plan~" Helen said with a smile, grunting a bit as your canal clung to her so tightly, her fucking of you continuing on for another minute before she started cumming.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 25, 2020 9:02 am

I Clung to her my brain feeling funny as I did my best to milk her fat shaft of every single drop of cum it had hidden away.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 25, 2020 10:43 am

Smirking, she left you like that for a bit, then pulled off and said "Pick something sexy out for the swimming hole. Its nice out and I want to find a spot to fuck you on the lake shore~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 25, 2020 10:50 am

I Shivered and blushed "W~Well I have one Se~exy thing, B~But, um, I'm a Little Embarrassed." I knew right where it was too, blushing I went into the back of the closest to get my old swimsuit, it was a Sling Bikini from when I was young and Sexy, Putting it on I blushed "I'm To Old it doesn't fit anymore huh?" I asked, looking at myself but going down to show Helen, my nipples weren't fully covered by the top and the bottom piece basically only covered my clit and pulled tight "I haven't gone Swimming in so long this old thing doesn't fit anymore." I said blushing as my Gaping lewd and used fuck hole was so open you could see into it from around the tiny string
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 25, 2020 11:07 am

"Mmhm... my oh my, I'm getting hard again just looking at you in it~" Helen purred, and indeed, she was getting hard again. She hummed, then smiled and said, "How about you use your breasts and mouth on me first for a quickie before we head out~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 25, 2020 11:12 am

I Blushed "Y~You Really want me to go out wearing this? I~It doesn't fit, I~I look silly." I told her, embarrassed, even as I knelt in front of her and began to kiss and lick her cum and pussy juice covered fuck pole.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 26, 2020 1:31 pm

Helen cooed as you started to lick and kiss at her shaft, eyes closing and contentment as she reached down to run a hand through your hair. The sensation sent shivers of pleasure down your spine as you once again tasted her fine pole.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 26, 2020 2:48 pm

I Shuddered and Gave her heavy balls a loving kiss then moving up wrap my lips around her head, sucking and slurping my way lewdly down her fuckmeat~ with my mind pleasantly numb as I Worshiped my love's fat cock~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 27, 2020 3:26 pm

"Don't forget to use your breasts too my darling press~" Helen says in a soft but firm voice as she massages your head.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 27, 2020 3:35 pm

I blushed and wrapped my tits around her shaft, sucking and licking her cum slit as the cum and pussy juice on her shaft covered my tits and tiny swimsuit, my body would be drowning in the Lewd smell of her cock and cum before we left at this point.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 28, 2020 10:07 am

You could feel Helen's pillar starting to quake more, a sign of her impending release. However, she soon brought out that strange coin again and began waving in front of your face, telepathic whispers softly entering your mind and seeking to influence you further…

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

do a will roll on a 1D 100. If it's 1-30, you will happily accept wearing her cum when you both head outside. If it's 31-69, You find yourself willing to step outside wearing it but as soon as people start seeing it will start trying to clean it off. 70-100 allows you to go ahead and snap out of the current state of hypnosis that you are in.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 28, 2020 12:58 pm

((nat1))

I Was so stunned by Ring that my mouth popped off my Lovely Wife's massive fuck pole right before she Came~ coating my entire body with Her hot, sticky, and thick jizz I smiled at the ring as it swayed in front of me, an idea solidfying in my mind "If Helen, my lovely wife, wants me to wear something, clothes or jizz, I should wear it no matter what" it was a simple fact of life that had burrowed it's way into my mind.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 29, 2020 8:24 am

"Good girl~" Hellen purred, raining a fair amount of jizz onto you before her flow stopped. She helped you up, licking some off and feeding it to you in a kiss as she said, "Come along then darling, off to the beach for some fun and sun~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 29, 2020 3:20 pm

I Giggled and nodded kissing her as my brain tried to recover from being turned into Goop by her cock, my Nipples and Ruined, well fucked cunt were both on full display after my servicing of her. Her Cum completely Coated my face, head, hair, tits and even down my back onto my ass. Her Cum was also Lewdly leaking from my well fucked cunt and coating my pubes and legs I Shivered and hugged Helen, my Lovely Wife's arm as we walk completely enthralled.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games