Futa World [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Futa World [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 22, 2020 12:40 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name:Naomi Perkins
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/11016004
Bio:A Sexy Young thing Naomi is a girl who grew up making friends, and often ignored things like love or boyfriend and girlfriend stuff, only gaining a boyfriend in highschool. She actually enjoyed going on dates with him, seeing movies, even going on a haunted hay ride. She was pretty Introverted when not with friends but she was opening up to him. Only one day she decided to go to his house on their one year anniversary and found him having sex with another girl, telling her over and over again that he Loved her. She didn't remember approaching but she certainly remembered punching him in the Jaw and glaring, Throwing her hand crafted gift on the ground, shattering the small sculpture of him and her on the floor "Fucking Rat Bastard!" She Screamed before Storming out in tears, Wishing guys didn't exist as she cried herself to sleep, ignoring his texts and calls, only looking at her phone after she woke up feeling like shit the next morning.

The night had been restless... knowing that you'd be sleeping by yourself again wasn't a thought that gave you any comfort. However, at some point, you suddenly felt very nice and comfy. You weren't sure why, but it almost felt like the days that you'd slept with your boyfriend... maybe your brain was just remembering good times...

... though, when you began to feel later on in your sleep, the feeling of two round things pressed into your back AND a hard and heavy thing poking your ass...
Kuragari

Re: Futa World [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 22, 2020 12:46 pm

My Brain tried to work through what exactly was going on, groping and grabbing at the feeling wondering if the remote was in bed with me, maybe my sister or cousin had come to visit and sneaked into bed with me or something, but when I felt it was a cock I Quickly shoved at whoever it belonged to and scrambled trying to get out of bed "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelped as I fell out and hit my head, trying to glare up and at whoever just tried to dick me, it obviously wasn't my sister or cousin visiting and my asshole Boyfriend should know not to show up now, Gripping my head in pain I glared at the...Girl, What?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 22, 2020 1:39 pm

It was... it was... you weren't sure who... no wait... it... it looked like your boyfriend, only, with a feminine figure, breasts, and of course, a dick. You knew because you'd seen that dick before and felt it... it was still as big as you remembered it, both from times with him... and from seeing it pounding into someone last night. She was also wearing the same metal band shirt that he loved and sometimes wore to excess, sometimes to your annoyance.

But... your boyfriend was a guy. Not a... shemale?

"Mmhm Naomi... you have another nightmare? You know I only like you smacking my dick when its your turn to tie me to a bed..." She grumbled sleepily.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 22, 2020 1:44 pm

I stared did, he go get a Sex Change thinking I'd Forgive him or something if he was Also a Girl? "hat the hell are you doing here?!" I demanded Baffled and honestly feeling completely fucking lost about what the hell he'd been thinking if He'd gotten some weird sex change and then came here! "Did You Just think you could come on over After what you did last night?!" I demanded my anger and bafflement both high as I tried to understand what was going on.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 22, 2020 2:17 pm

"Huh? Whatcha talking about baby?" She asked, sounding half asleep as she stretched. "I came home with you after we went out to dinner at your favorite take out place... we were both too tired for fun, so we just spooned, remember?"

At this point, you start to look around the room, noticing a few things. Some of the posters you have on the walls and figureines and the like were different. Namely... none of them had a male. There were some that had girls that had obvious or sublte bulges, but there was not a male in sight. Even the shirt of the metal band your boyfriend was wearing didn't have silouhettes of guys on it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 22, 2020 2:29 pm

((Me 2 Vs Her 90))

I felt so confused, what the hell, I'd watched him, her, balls deep inside another woman. We hadn't spent the day together and I'd wanted to surprise him with a Sculpture and saw him balls deep in another girl, but, no guys were here, maybe it was different in this world? And my, My wish for no guys came true? Shaking my head I huffed "Sorry, I must have had a nightmare I guess, Just, I'm going to take some sleeping pills." I told her, feeling some hope that this world was different, going into the bathroom and popping some pills I came back to bed, soon drifting off into a deep sleep, feeling happy my wish came true, even in such an odd way.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 22, 2020 2:46 pm

Heading into the bathroom, you again notice that the magazine you'd had there by the sink full of hot guys, which you'd used to use before you found your boyfriend, was now instead full of... Futa? Nothing but Futa... sure, some of the pics showed off their lady bits beneath the sack, but for the most part it was sexy busty ladies sporting huge cocks!

"Mmhm, come here then Naomi, let Barbara help you snuggle those nightmares away~" She said, the name different from the Baker you knew them as, but then you were face first in her E cups and she was hugging you happily.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 22, 2020 2:49 pm

I Blushed and Sighed Mumbling to her, as I fell asleep "You better never cheat on me." as the pills took effect and I was soon sleeping soundly in my...Dickgirl Boyfriend's hold, confused by all the changes but just accepting them for now if it meant I wouldn't be cheated on and hurt so badly again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 22, 2020 2:53 pm

Just before you head to sleep, you manage to catch something a bit confusing, something along the lines of, "never cheat... made deal we let each other know if we wanted do play with someone else for a night..."

When you wake up, your alone in bed, though the room is the same as when you woke up. However, you can smell breakfast coming from kitchen, and your boyfriends... girl friends... futa friends? favorite music playing on the radio.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 22, 2020 2:59 pm

I Blinked in confusion still feeling sleepy and a bit dazed I grabbed my phone to check for the messages looking for the ones my Boyfriend sent, before I remembered last night and shook my head, looking at my phone, trying to see if anything else was different, though I felt like smiling, goodbye cheating scumbag, hello loyal Futa-Friend? If nothing stood out on my phone. I'd get up and head towards the kitchen. Though if something odd or different was on my phone I'd try to use it to understand what was different in this world.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 22, 2020 3:32 pm

You had some pics for some things you had no memory doing, with one of them being a pic at a place you'd wanted to go but your boyfriend hadn't. There were also some lewd pics of you and her showing off your naughty bits and one of you rubbing your face against her cock.

Your memo app had something saved in it, which you didn't usually do. It was a simple agreement it seemed between the two of you for a sort of open relationship. If you or she saw someone you wanted to spend a night of naughty fun with, you had to first let them know, and then they could say yes or no.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 22, 2020 3:45 pm

I Blinked was this something the other me really agreed to, Shaking my head I set my phone down before getting up and heading to the kitchen, I Didn't say anything just approached her from behind and hugged her "Don't cheat on me." I murmured into her neck. It was half command half plea "I, I could have sworn you cheated on me, on our anniversary too." I murmured shaking with tears in my eyes "I felt Like I was going to die." I mumbled, holding her tighter " I Love you, even if you infuriate me to the point of screaming and wanting to pull my hair out sometimes, I love you." I murmured, she was basically my boyfriend, is this agreement what saved my other? "I Saw it, Saw you, with another girl, on our Anniversary, telling her that you loved her, over and over as you did her bareback." I Held onto her Shaking and tearing up, as I tried to breath and calm down.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 23, 2020 2:51 pm

"That nightmare again?" She asked... wait, again? She pulled you up into her arms, kissing you deeply as she said, "Love, I already told ya, even when we were feeling things out, I'd tell ya if I went to go do someone else or was hanging with someone that might be interested. And when we started dating, I said we'd both need to be fine with the other if we wanted to do something with someone else like that. And that's how it's worked out so far. So dontcha worry."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 23, 2020 3:05 pm

I Blinked at the Again, and thought on what to say before just kissing her, I wasn't sure what to do with the knowledge, or this world, but it was a world where my love didn't betray me "Sorry that I'm so needy." I murmured to her as I thought, Something Baker always wanted, but I never did. Blushing I gently pulled away "U~Um, We're Suppose to go out together this weekend, um, if you want we could try, you know, stealth sex or hidden sex, whatever you said it was called." I told her blushing, "You know, that stuff in public you wanted to do?" I told her, it was something Baker had wanted but I was always unwilling to do, and this was our date weekend...
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 23, 2020 3:41 pm

There was an audible THUNK from how hard and fast her cock got hard and smacked against the sink cabinet through her shorts, her eyes wide but excited even as her cheeks flushed bright red and you could see her nipples hardening through her shirt.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 23, 2020 4:01 pm

I blushed from how Obvious it was that she liked it "I~I Might even get one of those piercings you've always though looked sexy. O~Or maybe, I could do that other thing? You know, Seduce a Sissy looking futa, only for you to "Catch" us and dominate them?" I asked with a blush, Baker had a lot of Lewd Ideas I wasn't fully comfortable with "I~I'll let you choose any fantasy to do this weekend, I~I was thinking we could do it back and forth you know get your stuff this weekend and next Date weekend I choose what we do as far as sex goes?" I asked Blushing and looking at her shyly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 25, 2020 6:02 am

You suddenly found yourself pinned against the counter, dishes forgotten and your boy-girl-futa friends cock out, rubbing against you lewdly and needily as she blushed. "T~That sounds like a plan.."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 25, 2020 9:05 am

I Blushed as my legs instinctively spread for her. I blushed darker as I saw how it quivered in need "You really liked that idea huh?" I asked with a blush, embarrassed but turned on by what I could do to her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 25, 2020 9:12 am

She nodded her head vigorously, now rubbing her tip against your folds as she held up and said, "I~I like all of those ideas... mhm... that kinky brain of yours is one of the reasons I fell for you~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 25, 2020 9:29 am

I Shivered at the tip teasing me and blushed more, thinking, she liked kinky "W~Well if you like kinky, you could whore me out at a glory hole, O~Or next time you and your friends want to watch a game I could, you know, find something sexy and provide "Entertainment" for everyone, O~Or I might go to a Lesbian strip bar or club, and let myself get rape, coming home in another girl or two's juices? Maybe finally go to one of my Old Friend Vivi's parties, you know I'd get gang raped by lesbians if I did that~" I tried to talk sexy while baker had suggested things similar to the first two, I made up the second two, dealing with lesbians, to make it feel like I wouldn't really be doing it with someone else, cause they didn't have a dick!
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games