Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gotta Fuck 'Em All [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue May 19, 2020 12:29 am

Looking about, the darkness played tricks on you as you could swear you saw movement in the shadows. For a single moment, you saw a yellow ring glow in the corner before a hand clasped on your shoulder drawing your attention to Hypno.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 19, 2020 2:16 am

I Blinked and Suddenly found myself looking at the Hypno "Hellooo~" I trailed off soon finding my eyes locked on it's pendulum ring.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed May 20, 2020 2:18 am

The pendulum began to move back and forth keeping your attention. Soon, you couldn't even conceive of looking away as it slowly descending until the pendulum soon waved back and forth right above Hypno's cock.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 20, 2020 6:04 am

I leaned closer and closer taking the cock head in my mouth, even as I focused on the ring my mind feeling like it was filled with cotton and my body feeling good.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 21, 2020 1:38 am

You felt a pair of fuzzy hands start massaging your ass while Hypno kept the pendulum swinging. It was taking shorter swings, so it could stay within your vision while you serviced his length.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 21, 2020 5:05 am

((Will Roll=Nat1))

I Was soon on all fours my mind blank except for the thought of servicing the cock in front of me, nothing else happening mattered.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 22, 2020 10:39 pm

The pendulum was pulled from your line of sight, but you could still see it inside your head as you worked the cock in front of you, and another poked at your backdoor.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 23, 2020 2:53 am

I Moaned and Squeaked, perking my ass up and eagerly trying to pleasure the cock in my mouth and accept the other into my ass.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 24, 2020 12:30 am

The futa behind you leaned over you pressing her tits into your back as she slammed her way into your tight pucker. Hypno began patting your head like one would a beloved pet letting you know what a good girl you were being by pleasing him.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 24, 2020 12:35 am

((9))

I briefly woke up a bit, and probably would have actually woken up fully if my ass hadn't been used last night, I found myself quickly calming back into a daze at the petting, moaning and rocking between them.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon May 25, 2020 4:19 am

Your lovers began spit roasting rocking their hips in time with each other. You felt a long tongue slip under you lapping at your tits and making them bounce around a bit.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 26, 2020 12:54 am

I Was moaning and shuddering, moving with them as I learned their tempo, my mind pleasantly numb as I felt the tongue tease and play with my tits.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed May 27, 2020 1:42 am

The tongue winds its way down your stomach, but it's so long that part of it can still wriggle against your tits even as the tip teases at your clit letting you know just how long their tongue must be.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 27, 2020 10:17 am

I moaned in pleasure and interest at the odd feeling of such a long and well controlled tongue, my body relaxing more as I was piled on with pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 28, 2020 2:57 am

Your third lover moved underneath you letting you feel her round belly and fat tits. Her tongue was now sandwiched between the two of you, but the slick appendage still managed to wiggle around. You felt the cock in your throat twitch and spasm signaling that you would soon be fed master's spunk.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 28, 2020 12:37 pm

I Shuddered and began sucking eagerly, trying to take it deeper and deeper and pleasure my master propperly, even as my lewd pussy juices leaked out all over my newest love and our bodies pressed together.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 29, 2020 10:05 pm

Master gasps flooding your tongue in his salty taste. The pendulum comes back into view, and you realize that you don't remember how you ever got by not drinking jizz. In fact, the very thought of not guzzling down at least one load each day sends a tremor of fear through you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 30, 2020 3:06 am

I moaned and eagerly suckled on the cock doing my best to drink every last drop down my throat, all other thoughts vanishing as I desperately tried to drink my fill on master's cum.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 31, 2020 1:35 am

As Master drained the last of his balls, the lover behind you leaned against your back pressing her tits against you, and sandwiching you between her and the long-tongued lover beneath you. as her knot started poking at your backdoor.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 31, 2020 4:31 am

I moaned and shivered in pleasure perking my ass up into the knot, wanting more cum, I was close to cumming and was needily trying to take the knot in.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games