Return of the Party (IC)

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Return of the Party (IC)

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri May 15, 2020 9:23 pm

Sam Stock
As the scene finally ended, Sam couldn't help but look at everyone else, carefully monitoring them for their reactions. She was conflicted, not sure of herself if she could comfort the cat girl appropriately. As a result, she decided to remain seated, instead, turning her attention to the one next in line to draw cards. The boy with the Lion mask.

Robert Sultener
Behind his Lion mask, Robert, despite covering his eyes and being turned away from the sight, saw the white flash anyhow and knew the entire thing was over as the sounds stopped. Carefully turning back to see everything back to relative normalcy, she turned to look at the cat-mask wearing girl, seeing her state. "A-are you alright?" He asked her, genuinely worried for her, only to feel his attention drawn to the table where the deck of cards now laid in front of him. Gulping, he decided to simply get it over with quickly and drew a single card, not keen on drawing multiple after what they had just witnessed. Unfortunately, in his haste, he accidentally ended up drawing a total of three cards instead. Realizing his mistake, he tried to put two of the cards back, only for them to slide off the deck and flip over on their own so he could read them, alongside the one he held. Dismayed, Robert read the cards with dread.

The first card, after reading it, he frowned but spoke its effects out loud. "The person to my left makes a request of me that I must fulfill." He explained, looking over at Robbie who was on his left, hoping she'd be lenient and not take advantage of the game somehow. Looking back towards the other two cards, he read them as well.

As Robert read the second card, his face grew beet red and he began looking around at the other participants nervously. "T-this game is really bad!" He finally managed, trying to put off telling the others what he had drawn, but knowing he would be unable to do so. "I, eh... I have to choose someone to have sex with, and we'll become immediately, legally married. Also, if I chose a guy, one of us will become a woman." Robert explained, glancing at the last card, thankfully seeing something less unfortunate on it. "I also have to choose one of the other two cards I drew and apply the effect on someone else... I ugh, I don't want to force anything on anyone, so... would anyone be willing to, um... marry me? Or take an order from the person on their left?" He asked, still incredibly embarrassed about having to ask it of them. In his mind, he pleaded that they would understand that it hadn't been his choice to draw these cards and force anyone else into this mess.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

41. The person to your left (turn order) makes a request of you that you must fulfill.
81. You are allowed to choose one of the other participants, who you have to have sex with. Following this, you two will become legally wed and the one (or both) of you with a womb will become pregnant, regardless of the circumstances. (If neither of you has a womb, a coin flip (1d2) will decide who becomes a woman and therefore pregnant.)
83. Choose one of the card effects currently affecting you, and choose another participant that will be affected by the same effect.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby exalted » Sat May 16, 2020 3:06 pm

Viola's tears slowly started to dry up behind the cat mask as she came to terms as best as one could with what had happened. She blushed and turned away slightly as she heard Robbie talking from across the way, still shivering slightly. Her body started to convulse, torso writhing as she wretched and coughed, hacking up a wad of Kait's cum that hadn't made it properly down and feeling it land on her tongue. Forced to taste it again, she kept her lips sealed and looked around madly for a place to spit it out safely but couldn't find one. Eyes scrunched tight, she glumly swallowed hard and visibly, rocking her head back to try and get it off her taste buds.

She jumped noticeably as Toby touched her, startled despite his best intentions and nearly flighting into panic again, but breathed deep and forced herself to calm as he spoke. Mumbling something, she pivoted a bit as best she could to show him the shackles. He would find them to be dark iron circlets around her wrists joined by a solid bar, the kind that if tapped or hit hard enough would send painful vibrations into her wrists. They looked old, an old antique style keyhole rusted but visible to unlock the cuffs though no key was in sight.

Twisting to show Toby meant watching Robert draw, a flash of sympathy across her eyes as she recognized the same confusion as the deck seemed to have a mind of it's own. Her face flushed red at his cards, gasping audibly as he asked for a volunteer to not only sleep with but marry and have a... have.... she looked down panickedly at the sticky mess between her sore thighs and hoped like mad Minataurs weren't compatible with humans...
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun May 17, 2020 12:29 am

Toby takes a close look at the lock and sighs disappointed. "Sorry, but we probably will have to break this thing open later or find the key, which I sadly doubt we can. Can you bare it until then? It's not too tight, right?" He feels powerless. He's got the perfect body now, but still can't help this traumatized girl. If she doesn't specifically ask for anything more it would probably be the best to leave her be for the moment. She now knows that he is willing to help her and that's what counts for him.

Looking over to his other neightbor who he has been flirting with, he apologizes in advance. "If you draw that kind of cards I'm probably not ganna be able to keep my promise to get you out of things that get too weird." The expression on his face - or to be exact the lower half - a mix of way too many things at once, as there was as always the human urge to make dire things better by just laughing at them until they disappear.

Malcolm watched their host with a doubting squint to his eyes. His completly non-verbal explanation, if you could even begin to call it that, of what had transpired not really making sense after he had made such a show at the beginning that clearly proved he knew about the decks magic fuckery. And if Malcolm owned a deck of magic orgy cards he sure as hell would have read through them at least once at some point...Probably even jack off thinking about the possibilities.

He so badly wanted to call him out on his bullshit...but then again, if the others took that explanation, why should he bother. He didn't really need to make Chester his enemy and what about this really was the huge dealbraker. They all knew sex would be involved in this game. The last card was just the logical conclusion, albeit driven to somewhat of an extreme.

So he averted his gaze, letting Chester go with that line of defense if he chose to do so. Transforming into a unrecognisable version of himself and randomly forcing someone to fuck him would probably be the only chance of him getting his dick wet anyway after being such a pretentios prick the whole time. Having to deny getting off on that afterwards just makes that even more pathetic in Malcolm's eyes.

He really did a number on that cat masked girl didn't he, he thought as he saw Toby try to comfort her, typically for his empathetic and extroverted friend. He was content to leave him to do so and honestly the next cards drawn were quite more interesting to him. As the unsure recipient asked the crowd for some kind of out to his tricky situation, he couldn't help but see a bit of comedy in probably the worst proposal history has ever seen. So...anyone here wanna fuck, get pregnant and marry me?

Having a bit of fun with the situation he leans over to Sam and whispers in her ear. "Why don't you help the guy and take the order card. He probably has enough problems finding someone for the marriage thing and I'm not gonna do something too extraordinary, ok?" Driving the lighthearted aproach home he adds. "I mean, I would also take it, but then my clone what also get it and I wouln't want to make that decision over her. That wouldn't be fair, right?", with a light chuckle and smirk right at the end.
Tes

Postby Phoenixcz » Sun May 17, 2020 5:00 pm

Lisa
- wearing a robe and a black domino mask, no underwear. Also, currently a man.
Being distracted by her unexpected and unwanted transformation, it takes a while for a Lisa to react again. She's heard the girl next to her... Madison... to read she'll have to fulfill one of Lisa's request, but Toby got his chance first. Not wanting to interrupt, she waits with her request while thinking what should she use it for. Something minor and relatively harmless, or something more lewd? Being turned into a man gives Lisa an unique opportunity to try things that wouldn't normally be possible, and perhaps to be somewhat removed from the consequences of having a sex with a stranger... even though saying that thought out loud would sound pretty awful. She's wondered how blowjob feels from the receiving side...

Before Lisa could figure out what she wants, Toby and Madison went on with the spanking. Watching them, and the ideas she's went through in her head made a new part of Lisa's body to prove it's fully functional, as the card said. The feeling of having a hardon is unfamiliar to him, strange, and somewhat awkward, as his robe doesn't hide the bulge much from either of her neighbors. Lise leans forward towards the table, hoping nobody has noticed. When the show's over and Toby drew his own cards, Lisa mutters a curse. There's a card that could turn him back, but it got wasted on someone who didn't even drew any unwanted card. And he's got a perfect body out of it too? That's just not fair. If there's only one such card, and it's out of reach now... that sucks. But the fact Toby drew his cards before Lisa made the request to Madison gives Lisa pause. Of course, the wording of the card doesn't say the request must be made immediately. That, in the part of Lisa's mind accustomed to looking for exploits in the rules of various games, offers an opportunity. How meta could it get? Could the request be to have Madison give Lisa a card she drew in the later turn? If so, it would increase Lisa's chance to turn back to normal. That's worth more than more than any fun activite he could get out of it. "I'll hold out on that request for a while. I have an idea for later..."

And then the girl with a cat mask draws, and things escalate even more. Sure, some light bondage sounds like fun, but the monsters? Minotaurs, and definitely not in human-friendly size. What the hell? Where did those cards came from? And the poor girl doesn't look very happy about it. Kaitlyn joins them to ease the burden on them... of course, with her card in effect, she should be able to handle the beast easier. Not much easier, by the looks of it. While Lisa has entertained some similar monster sex fantasies in the past, seeing one to play itself out in a real life makes it clear it's not as fun as it sounds. And what of one of the present men... Lisa included now... drew that card? Ouch. Lisa can't decide if he's disturbed or excited by it, but his new prick grows uncomfortably hard, suggesting his body doesn't holds onto the same delusions as her mind. Or perhaps it only takes watching a girl gets fucked for a man to get turned on, Lisa can't tell. The boner remains even when the scene in the middle of the room is over, and Lisa stays in her position to keep it hidden until it passes.

Another player, another set of strange commands. "How would that even work? The marriage, I mean... there are records and stuff. Not that I'm, uh, interested, just curious." Better than being pounded by inhuman beasts? From a certain point of view. A fifty percent chance to turn back into a girl if Lisa volunteers, but the cost? Better to hold out on that if there are other ways of changing back. "I wouldn't mind the request card, though." Lisa looks at Madison. "I'll have one for you, so it would be fair for you to have one for me, wouldn't it?" The girl seems pretty normal, so Lisa doesn't worry about too weird requests, and it does sounds fair to him.
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby mrblah » Mon May 18, 2020 7:59 am

"Huh... fair point." On another thought, that Minotaur's dick did look like the size of her calve so it probably would've been a much more horrific scene if it weren't for the same damned magic that caused it in the first place. Robbie shuddered a bit from the sobering thought. "Yeah... makes sense. Don't think the threat of death would make it too fun." Or would it? ... Anyway, she doesn't bother to think too much on it. That was all said and done— it was in the past, and while a certain shackled girl is still experiencing the poor after effects, Robina wasn't involved at all so barely any skin off her nose! She did feel a bit bad for the girl. Not like she could've known what this game could've been for her... but them's the breaks. With an unconcerned sniff, she carried a look over to witness the rest of the events, what with the card pulling and such.

... And then it looked like it coulda been fun for her. "Really..." Sorry, Robert. The other Robbie had absolutely no intention of being lenient. Already she was thinking up some particularly nasty orders just for the fuck of it, but the girl would wait for him to read off the other cards before deciding on any one of them... and she was glad she did! "Pft! M... marriage?! God, who the hell thought of that for a card?! Imagine going to a swinger party, getting fucked, and getting hitched immediately after— that sounds awful!" The mostly naked girl leaned back in her chair with an open laugh. She clearly took some measure of amusement from Robert's unfortunate picks... "N... not it, by the way! Not a snowball's chance in hell would I make for a goddamn housewife of all things... just uh, pick at random. Then leave me out of that random pick." Ever thought Angels were real? They might be, the perfect paragons of good they're considered... but Robbie sure as hell ain't angel material. She's not getting hitched to save anyone's skin.

More importantly... it looked like it was her turn, wasn't it? Mm... she'll wait a bit to let this situation get resolved first. It was the least she could do. Plus she wanted to watch some more and maybe laugh.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:38 pm

Sam Stock
Sam cringed slightly at the boy's cards. It sounded incredibly stupid, but with what she had seen the cards do so far, she didn't doubt that the cards could end up doing that, forcing someone into a marriage. Of course, there were divorces for a reason, but the pregnancy wasn't all that appealing. Sam supposed that abortion was an option, but she knew that wasn't always a pleasant idea either. As Malcolm leans in to suggest she takes the card duplicate of having someone order her, she raises an eyebrow to look at him. "Why don't you? Afraid of what I'll ask you to do?" She asked him with a teasing smile, only to be surprised as she suddenly hears who Robert decided to target next, apparently by compulsion of the order he was given.

Robert Sultener
"-just uh, pick at random. Then leave me out of that random pick." Robert heard Robbie say and felt the magic react. Suddenly as if his thoughts had been knocked around by an invisible impact to his head, he saw everyone's faces blink by rapidly, before settling on one in particular, and he felt his cheeks heat up as he realized that he had just settled on who he was going to fuck, and apparently get married with. "Um, Robbie, I think you just unintentionally ordered me." He mentions, before turning towards "Margo", Malcolms, female clone. "Um, I'm uh... supposed to have sex with you." He tells her, embarrassed, afraid to look directly at her, despite his face being hidden by his mask.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:52 pm

"You could ask me to do most things even without that card, so no..." Malcolm starts to explain when Robbie's order takes hold and the lion seems to faze out for a moment. "Oh wait, was it left neighbor. Sorry yeah then I could take it, my mistake." he tells Sam, a bit spooked by the possibility of the random choice landing on him. Then Robert turned to him and he thought, Really? Please tell me he's at least then one turning into a woman.

Instead he was even more suprised when he talked to his clone, who was still sitting in his lap. Margo was also surprised and refelexively asked for confirmation "What, me?", though not without a sly grin. The guilt in her new husband was way too obvious and if they had to to this they could at least have fun. Maybe it also was for the fact that Margo didn't have anyone who knew she existed other than the people in this room that made this easier for her, but that was par for the course in her mind.

Standing up she saunters around the ring of seats, not concerned at all by her lack of clothing or a mask to hide herself. Reaching Roberts stool she sits down on the edge the table directly in front of him, her legs crossed over each other with the one on top drawing tiny circles on the inside of his knee. "There's no need to feel guilty about this. Or are you just unsatisfied with your random choice?~" she reassures him while also taking a little jab at him, slowly uncrossing her legs and and putting one foot on each of his armrests, maybe going full basic instinct on him without the bush would be enough to get him going and forget the implications for a while. If not she would just need to be a little more...assertive with her newly wed husband.
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:03 am

Sam Stock
It took Sam a moment to realize exactly what happened for Robert to act as he did. When she connected the dots, she sighed. "Great, the game can make its own interpretations rather than just base everything on a person's intentions." She concluded as she was still trying to figure out whatever she could about the game to try and get herself a bit of advantage and ensure they got out of this all relatively unscathed. As Robert ended up choosing Malcolm's clone and the clone walked over to Robert, seemingly unconcerned, Sam leaned over to Malcolm. "Rather direct, isn't she? Are you like that as well?" She asks him, wondering how different he'd actually be from his clone.

Robert Sultener
Robert was startled, as well as relieved by how direct and unconcerned Margo seemed with the entire ordeal. With her teasing, she immediately brought his attention back to her fully. "What, no, of course not you look- um, you look great! I'm just not entirely comfortable with forcing you into a relationship through what is essentially a shotgun marriage." Robert explains, although as he does, and Margo puts her feet on his armrests, both trapping him and giving him a perfect view of her womanhood, he can't help the tent in his boxers getting a little tighter as his erection suddenly went back to full attention. "Y-you don't mind?" He asks her, asking for clarity as he wanted to be sure before deciding to act.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:24 pm

Macolm listens to Sams conclusions about the deck and argues in a doubtful tone "Mhuu, I would say that's more of a pedantic way to look at the rules rather than a biased interpretation.", their discussion apruptly haulted by the cards taking effect again. He watches his clone walk over with a mix of various thoughs and feelings. On one hand it was quite weird watching a female version on himself in the beginning steps of getting impregnated, but on the other it was a bit like watching a live and self directed porno as his clone thinks in ways very similar to him.

When Sam leans in to ask him something he also does so to hear her better while keeping his eyes in the scene. After a quick chuckle he tries to explain what he thinks is going on. "Well I can be, if need be. I would guess she really doesn't mind too much, but isn't excited about this either. But what would happen if she acted that way? We would soon be watching this poor guiltridden guy being magically forced to fuck her, which I don't know about you but guess isn't much of a turn on for her. If she's like me she doesn't mind having fun with a decent looking stranger. So yes, in this case direct would also be my aproach."

Margo listens with glee as he stammers out an excuse exactly like expected, playfully rolling her eyes. Her second move worked even better than expected though, or he just had been more exited than he would like to admit by the monster rape scene. She would have to see if just maybe their was a sleeping monster, a lion living in him. At his question she raises a brow, her smile fading to a more neutral. "That's not what I said, is it?"

"There's things I don't mind and than there's things I can't influence." she retorts, leaning back on the table with both hands behind her, playing with his emotions as she clarifies a moment later with a mischievous smile. "You see, I don't mind having some fun if you don't. It's not like you are to blame for this. And the pregancy and marriage are things we'll have to deal with later no matter what we do now."

Cocking her head to the side, ready for him to make his move she asks, "So what do you say? Do you mind?" already sure the answer would be no, although she was way more hopeful to get that in a nonverbal way this time.
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:49 pm

Sam Stock
"Thoughtful and considerate of her if that's the case. The poor guy seems like a gentleman and a virgin considering how he behaves." Sam deduced, nodding in approval for how Margo was conducting herself, as well as Robert. "Let's hope things end up well for them in that case."

Robert Sultener
Listening to Margo's explanation, Robert agreed that her argument was logical. "Alright, in that case, let's enjoy ourselves." He agreed, nodding a bit to himself before removing his trousers, revealing his erect, well endowed 8.7 inches penis. Pausing for a moment, Robert turned to look around a bit. "There wouldn't happen to be any lube to use, would there?" He asks, hoping someone would find some prepared by their host or something, as he'd prefer to make things easier on both of them. Turning back to look at Margo, he leaned in closer to her, looking her in the eyes as he spoke next. "Let's make each other feel good before we get going." He suggests, placing his left hand on her hip, stroking it sensually, while placing his right on one of her breasts, gauging her reaction as he tried tot ake the initiative while trying to ignore all the others in the room.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby exalted » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:06 am

Chester struggled to keep the grin from his face as he listened to them blather and prattle about the nature of the deck, deciding to break his appearance of shame and stir the pot.

"The deck reflects the will of the players, the desire and wishes known and hidden or refused take corporeal shape to be indulged or watched," He extolled, sitting back upright in his chair, "Those who are too timid to ask, to make the first move, see desire itself twisted by fate forced upon them or others; the boy to afraid to ask a beautiful girl on a date gets married, for example, or the person too afraid to confront their inner beast or demon sees it take savage form in front of them. Everything happens here because some one in here wanted it in some way, to themselves or someone else is up to fate."

It wasn't a necessarily a lie, it was just the deck composed the wants of only one person in the room, and that was Chester.

Viola shifted nervously in her seat, her thighs rubbing as she tried to not look what was happening next to her as she felt the lake of cum inside her continue to cool off and pool beneath her. Uncomfortable, she leaned as far to the other side of her seat as she could and thought about her brother's words.

Had someone in the room actually wanted to see or experience what she had been through? To see someone rutted by a wild beasts? She had heard jokes about crazy things on the internet and shows in Mexico, but did people really want to be tied and up and....

She shook the thought away by couldn't lose it completely, shifting instead to who might have wished it. The foul mouthed Robbie? Or maybe one of those sweet boys who had been so polite earlier, maybe they wanted to be beasts and rut everything without consequence.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:30 am

Margo smirked at the request for lube. "How considerate." she muses, placing her hand atop of his on her breasts, showing him by example that he doesn't need to be too considerate of her, massaging her own perky c-cup through his hand while simultaniously pullling them closer together with her other on his own hips, making him stand close enough that her legs can close around his, shoving him the last couple of inches while not breaking eye contact throughout. Her face visibly reddens though as her body responds to this crazyness.

"Though I don't think that's gonna be strictly necessary." she adds, her mouth moving around a bit randomly as she collects her spit, letting it pour out into her cupped hand that she retrieved from his hip and then reaches down to coat his cock liberally. First encapsulating his head in her palm, streaks of her saliva running down his shaft before she let's the head push through the tight ring of her index finger and thumb, completing the first downward stroke of her jerking him off. Whenever she feels like it she stops at the head again, playing around with the back of his crown with her thumb.

Eager for more though she scoots closer to the edge, her damb quim flush against his churning balls and her toned stomach not far after, rubbing against the underside of the portion of his shaft that didn't fit in her hand.
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:28 pm

Robert Sultener
Hearing the nature of the deck didn't make Robert feel all that much better about their situation. What did make him feel better was that Margo decided to help guide him as he took some initiative, pulling the two of them together to the point that his dick was suddenly touching her, sending a shock of excitement through him as the realization that he was about to have sex settled in. As Margo next took the time to provide the lube in the form of saliva turned him on further, although he couldn't get much harder than he already was. As her hand covered the tip of his dick, he began feeling the pleasure of her touch, which he had to admit felt very different to whenever he masturbates on his own. As she began stroking him off, he couldn't help but let out a moan of pleasure, tightening his grip on her breast and begin to massage it with more intensity than intended, all without realizing it. While she began playing with the crown on his dick occasionally, beads of pre-cum began escaping the tip of his dick, and with the addition of Margo then scooting closer, he could feel his dick and balls now laying flush against her warm body. The vague thought of asking Margo about taking the next step crossed his mind, but as she had told him she seemingly preferred actions over words, and so Robert decided to simply go for it as he leaned in and kissed her, hesitating slightly to see if she would pull away or allow him to continue to begin making out with her properly.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:17 pm

Margo doesn't reject his approaching mouth at all, welcoming it with a gently turned head as she continues to work below. His reflexive clutch teeters on the edge of too rough, but thanks to his initially low baseline of force was quite enjoyable still, getting a light moan from her in kind. Feeling his throbbing and leaking pre, she slows down just a tad to make sure he wouldn't shoot early, doing the opposite of him and releasing her grip a little, even though she quietly wonders what the game would enforce in such a case. Maybe it would give him a permanent erection until he succesfully impregnated her, who knows...

As much as she in particular wanted to know, she didn't intend to embaress him after being as nice about the situation as he was. Halting their kiss with a last smack of her lips she leaned back away, further and further until her back layed flat on the table in front of him, completely open. His heftly cock was no longer fighting for space between them, sticking straight out above her tummy and slowly dripping onto her skin.

Her hand wrapped around the base and her legs releasing from around his hips she pushes him back to align him with her damp slit that is eagerly waiting for the promises child. The whole time she looks up to him with a daring twinkle in her eyes, sending the rather clear message that she wanted him to show her what he could do now that he was in the controlling position.
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:35 am

Robert Sultener
As Maro returns his kiss, Robert feels free to enjoy himself, moaning together with her while massaging her breasts. He nearly whines a bit as she slows down with her wonderful work of jerking him off, but holds back, reasoning she was going to reward him with something better instead. As Margo breaks their kiss, he tries to follow her for a moment before reigning himself in and instead observed what she does next, but he doesn't remove his hands from her wonderful breasts and keeps massaging them, enjoying the feeling of them filling his hands.

Seeing Margo laid down on the table in front of him made him feel a bit hesitant, but also full of anticipation as he felt like she was submitting to him, appealing to his instincts, which had him overcome his hesitancy. He was about to take action himself as Margo instead took charge and began guiding him by grabbing his dick by the base, pushing him back enough to align the tip of his dick against her pussy. Eager to continue, please her and get this over with, he pressed against the slit, letting her feel his eagerness. Meeting her gaze, he took her look in as a go-ahead and pushed forward, sliding his dick inside of her, moaning as he was immediately overcome with pleasure for the moment of that one single trust, as his dick was covered in warm, wet flesh from all sides. His eagerness having overcome him and had him shove his dick inside her, all the way to the base, or as far as he could manage.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:56 pm

Margo met his first gently slide with sigh of relief, her hand guiding his dick, pulling back to where they were connected now, strumming her clit. His following harder thrust, seeking for depth meets some resistance though. Not from her exactly as she moans out in pleasure, but from the tight sleeve of muscle that he forces himself through. The saliva carries him a long way but about two thirds in that first shove doesn't get him further as she contracts around him and the tip starts to rub more than slide.

"Just a second, tiger~", she teases, but looks up with a more frantic smile while rolling her hips, "You've got a rather big cock." The stiring motion quickly eliviates the slight chafing and with an arched back she pushes herself down the rest of the way, a groan escaping her lips as he bottoms out inside her. "T-There you go!" she exhales basking in the feeling on fullness as much as he probably was in his own, grinding herself against him insistingly.
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:42 pm

Robert Sultener
Robert was a bit cautious and immediately stopped as Margo told him to, only to moan in more pleasure as she began moving her hips to push herself onto his dick. Her compliment made his face flush even more, and he was thankful for the positive reinforcement she was offering him, as he had been a bit self-concious about his size, not certain of where he laid on the scale. Feelign his dick finally fill her up, he let out a relieved, pleased sigh and paused for a moment before deciding to continue. "I'm going to start moving now." He warned Margo, before he began pulling out, trying to hold back another moan from the pleasure of her flesh pulling on his. Once he had pulled far enough that only the tip remained inside of Margo, he reversed directions and began pushing it back in, faster this time than he had previously, while still gauging her reaction, hoping to make sure she enjoyed the experience as much as he did and that she was comfortable.

Sam Stock
"Well, if she approves, it has me curious. I wonder how he'd measure up to you?" Sam teased Macolm while enjoying the show.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:44 pm

Malcolm chuckles under his breath, replying "Well I would call my own cock rather big as well. Wouldn't you? So by the looks of it and if she wasn't just saying that to make him feel better, which I doubt, I'd say we're in the same ballpark."

Leaning towards her he whispers in her ear. "Maybe when it's breaktime we can ask our newly wed couple if they would want to swing a bit like the party would suggest. I think I've got a pretty good hunch that my clone would approve of such endeavors, especially since I saw how you looked at each other...I guess we're both eager to play with this stunning body of yours~" As he does so Malcolm pushes his hand up under the robe draped over her legs and lightly grabbing onto the inside of her thigh, teasingly close to her naked crotch, his thumb idly caressing her skin.

Margos smile went from ear to ear, feeding on the signs of pleasure she was putting on Robert. "It's ok. Just do what feels good~" she says, trying to take some of the weight of his shoulder that held him back as he warned her and retreated for his first thrust. She lets out a cute little mewl as his hips once again become flush against her, the velvety wetness of her pussy welcoming him to stay inside.

The speed which he was cautios about wasn't a problem at all. Instead Margo egged him on on another front "Come on. I know you want to go harder than that" as his cautiosness stopped him from going through with his motion, ridding them both of the wonderful impact of their bodies colliding more forcefully. For the following thrust she lifted one of her legs again behind him, pulling him in the last couple of inches with some force behind it, moaning out as her body jutted a bit backwards on the table from it. "S-See?~"
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:40 pm

Sam Stock
"Well, regardless of how you compare, you won't hear me complaining." Sam responds, smirking before Malcolm suggests a foursome and reaches under her robe to play with her. "Well, that does sound tempting, but it's not break time yet, and still you're already teasing me." Sam points out, although she doesn't do anything to stop him.

Robert Sultener
With Margo egging him on, and the cute responses he was getting from her as she responded to his efforts, Robert began putting more effort into his movements, attempting to satisfy his partner. As Margo continued to push him further, he finally relented and stopped holding back. Diving forward as he let his dick perce her as far as he could manage, he caught her lips on his, hoping to taste her fully and prevent her from taking any of her words back while his hips began moving with less consideration for her comfort, and instead whole heartedly worked to maximize his own pleasure. With his hesitancy gone, his dick grew to it's full potential, pulsing with the speed of his elevated pulse while heating his member. His hands naturally didn't remain idle as he grabbed Margo's breasts and began massaging them, while simontaniously playing with her nipples, rubbing them with the tips of his fingers while he laid on top of her on the table, no longer acknowledging their audience.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:21 pm

"I didn't hear any rules against that. Did you?" Malcolm continues to tease. "And with the rollercoaster of emotions we're on right now, it would be nice to decide on one instead and focus on that to distract from the rest."

Pushing his hand in a bit more he brushes along the outside of her lips with the tip of his finger. Hushing his voice again as if telling her a secret he adds. "I thought excitement would be a rather good choice for that~"

'Now you got it' Margo had to think instead of say as he presses his lips against hers. Either way the periodic moans that rose with his confiction and transformed to eeks as time went on where probably all the verbal confirmation he would need now to keep going.

Putting one of her hands on his back and the other up his neck, into his hair, she holds him down as her head pushes upwards into their prolonged kiss. Her soft tungue darts out to twirl around his, giving him the taste he wanted while his hands took great care of her tits, the slight pinching of her hard nipples lighting up her nerves.

As the pleasure mounts, her fingers begin to curl and clutch at what they could, his hair starting to feel like it's statically charged as she ruffles it up. The only thing missing now was the nice, warm filling of cum that was destined to get her pregnant, sealing their marriage. She could already feel the pulsing of his cock inside her and couldn't wait for the real throbbing to start as he spews his seed deep inside her.
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay