Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Winterfell's Trap Heir [Sallin_Kari]

Postby Firehead » Sun May 10, 2020 6:12 pm

As your tongue brushes against her lips, her own tongue drags against the bottom side of your tongue before slipping returning into her own mouth which remains fully open as if in invitation. Her arms wrap around and her fingers gently scratch against your back.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun May 10, 2020 11:12 pm

Letting my rarely used gentleman side show, I accept the lady's invitation. Pulling her close into a deep kiss I explore her mouth with my tongue as one of my hands work their way to her ass, taking a hold of one of her cheeks as I help slide her hips to the rhythm of my thrusts, accelerating with each one as I draw closer to my much anticipated release.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 12, 2020 3:04 am

She gasps before you as you begin to take charge of the situation using her hips to synchronize her movements to yours. Her own hands move to your back gently massaging the muscles of your lower back. You could feel her crotch grinding against your shaft though she doesn't feel anywhere as near release as you are.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed May 13, 2020 1:22 am

Slowing down as I notice she isn't quite ready, I recall what my mother taught me. While I don't think she'll betray even if I preform badly I never had the chance to practice with someone other than mom, so it would be a good test to see if I can. Reaching down I grab hold of her clit, playfully tugging it as I slowly grind against her lowers lips, still intruding on her upper ones.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 15, 2020 4:12 am

She shivers as you toy with her clit having a much stronger reaction to it than your mother ever had. Her lower lips tremble as your cock head rubs against them and her own tongue tip rubs against yours encouragingly as you explore her mouth. She arches her back pressing her breasts more firmly against your chest letting you feel her engorged nipples brushing against you.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri May 15, 2020 4:29 am

Is she sensitive? Or perhaps just hasn't had a chance to build up a resistance due to lack of experience? Despite the questions, I do not relent, full intent on bringing us to a mutual orgasm before I can't hold myself back anymore and risk planting a baby in her.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 16, 2020 2:36 am

She moans dipping her hips against your own thrust catching you off guard and driving you into her soft, inviting depths with a wonderful moan. Compared to your mother, her depths were far less focused, far more desperate, but that lack of composure had its own way of enflaming your lusts. You could feel she was getting close now as her walls trembled around you with more and more insistence.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun May 17, 2020 2:10 am

"Shit," Escapes my lips, drenched in lust. I need to pull out again... but as soon as am almost free, desire overwhelms me and I thrust back in. If I don't pull out now I'm going to fill her! But... I just. Can't. Stop. Finally my long denied need of release overwhelms me and I pull her close, filling her.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 17, 2020 5:46 pm

You unleashing inside of her triggers her own orgasm. Squealing as she wraps her arms around you, you feel her nails dig slightly into your back. It feels incredible when compared to your experiences with your mother where she made sure you pulled out. Feeling her insides practically drink your seed being so much more satisfying than seeing it cover her back or stomach it's hard to remember the risk you'd just taken in the afterglow.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Mon May 18, 2020 12:20 am

Crap... I'm addicted to cumming inside... Why does it feel so much better? Exhausted from the spontaneous sex session, I slip to the floor, keeping her close. I bask in the afterglow, snuggling my cute little maid.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 19, 2020 12:29 am

She also seems unwilling to let you go as she follows you to the floor. Her arms aren't the only thing that seems desperate not to let you go as her inner walls continue undulating around you. You feel like you could just lie there and cum forever with how satisfying it is. Between the warmth of the room and the satisfaction, it was getting harder and harder to not take at least a brief nap.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue May 19, 2020 2:06 am

Despite how much this simply deletes the tension of the day, as the drowsiness attempts to claim me, I force myself awake. It would not do to find the sprawled out on the floor in the bathroom! Besides, with how late it is, I can simply go to bed after we are done bathing her. Forcing myself up, I carry Narissa into the water, and try to bring her back to reality. If not I will just have to tidy up myself and her so we can at least be presentable.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 20, 2020 2:18 am

She dozes as you carry her looking like a little angel in your arms, so it's almost a shame to rouse her, but she stirs easily enough smiling up at you when she does awaken. At your insistence, she begins washing herself up, and you see a little of your seed leak out of her reminding you of the mess you had left in her, but it was certainly already too late to do anything about it at this point. Once she was cleaned up, she was insistent that she help get your dried off and robbed before drying herself off.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed May 20, 2020 1:33 pm

I quickly relent to her insistent. It's very much the norm for her to do such things, so it is easy to fall on habit. While I'm tempted to ask her to accompany to bed, I think that might very well be a poor decision in light of what just happened. I could possibly get away with it as half-dragons almost universally dislike the cold, especially the night chill. It's not uncommon for children to sleep with a servant for warmth, I done so with Narissa in the past, however to do such after sleeping with her will attract unneeded attention I can't afford right now.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 21, 2020 1:40 am

As you are dressed, you do notice additional delicateness in Narissa's touch, and when the two of you are dressed, and you wish her good night, you notice a moment of hesitation from her before giving you a bow and leaving you to your night alone. As you find yourself alone for the night, you notice just what a chill wind is blowing making it even more disappointing that you couldn't share in the warmth of a close companion tonight.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Thu May 21, 2020 9:54 am

Noticing the hesitation, I pull her close for a quick kiss, "I'll see you in the morning then. Good night." With the farewells said, I bid her goodbye and slip into bed, pulling the plush blankets tight around me to help ward off the chill. There are things that need to be done tomorrow, but for now I need some sleep.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 22, 2020 10:40 pm

She blushes lighting up as you kiss her and let her know you'll see each other in the morning. Pulling your covers tight, you settle in for the night concerned about what the future might hold now that your mother had thrown open the floodgates.

When you wake up, it's still dark out, but the unmistakable smell of food rouses you from your slumber as you're presented with breakfast in bed. Narissa must have been aware of just how much you had to do today if she was waking you this morning.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Fri May 22, 2020 11:49 pm

Sitting up at the scent of food, a cold wind catches me off guard. Shivering from the unexpected clothes, but full awake now, I curse under my breath that the sun hasn't had a chance to warm up the room. All the royal bedrooms face the sunrise for that very reason. May nobles do as well, but the location of their castles sometimes hinders this. Still, I force myself out of the covers with the promise that warm food will counteract the cold. I thank Narissa as I begin eating, planning my moves for the day. I will need to stop by the Eyeblight cult. They might be a bit unhinged, but they are loyal... They proved both those points when, doubting their claim of loyalty decided to put it to the test by casually suggesting one of those present was unsuitable. They moved so quick to kill that person, who didn't even bother trying to resist by the way, that I couldn't stop them before they nearly killed the lady. Luckily I managed to save her life, but the first words out of her mouth after regaining consciousness was to thank me for my mercy... I don't think anyone in the church can rival their raw devotion in Selyssah, and in turn, me as her chosen, to the point they value that far above my sex, which turned out to be a futile effort to conceal from them. Of course with anyone that crazy very well could be pulling an elaborate ploy, since sanity is required for sensible plans but such thoughts would only serve to drive me to paranoia. I'll have to just accept their claims until I have reason to believe otherwise. Not to mention they are excellent spies when need be. Also I need to work on acquiring more trustworthy backers. There is the knight family that both me and my sister are friends with. If I can get them on my side then it will act as a gateway to other families as well. Not to mention I can check on Celeswyn. I haven't seen her in a couple of years.
Sallin_Kari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 24, 2020 12:29 am

The meal begins with a nice hearty soup warming you against the chill of the early morning. Some fresh-baked bread and ham accompany it. Narissa writes you a quick note. 'There's about three hours before you'll be expected to attend your mother at court. Is there anything you want me to do?'

Of the two contacts you're thinking of making today, you figure the Eyeblights would be most likely to have someone that could meet with you so early in the morning without any advanced notice as they always have operatives working. It's always a bit bothersome to meet with the Cult though due to their secretive nature. The easiest way usually tends to be hoping that one is currently keeping tabs on you and just ask the nearest empty room for a meeting. If that doesn't work there's a couple of dead drop points where you can leave a message, and you'll get a response within the hour.

There's a good chance Celeswyn is likely in the capital at her family's estate, but she might not be up at this hour. Plus such an early morning call might not be the most appropriate. Narissa could probably deliver a message to her family at a more reasonable hour scheduling a meeting either shortly before or right after your mother holds court in the morning unless you had other plans for your attendant.
Firehead

Postby Sallin_Kari » Sun May 24, 2020 2:25 am

The food is truly a blessing from Selyssah. I do not know whether or not the cooks have been blessed with looks but Selyssah certain blessed them with the ability to make such beautiful foods, in both appearance and taste. "Yes, could you send a message to the Whiteguards that I plan to visit them after court? Also, if you could let my blind friends that I wish to speak with them as soon as they are available," I relay my requests, leaving out the words Eyeblight as many shutter at the very name so best not have rumors that I'm publicly looking for them. Still both Narissa and the Eyeblights are very much aware of my codename for them, so if they hear that I'm looking for them, they should be here in no time at all. "Oh yes, and prepare a study for me. I wish to make some notes, and perhaps even draft a few letters. Do let my blind friends know that they are permitted to enter."

If I'm going to be successful, I'm going to have to keep a close eye on the current political climate. That's a little much to keep in your head all at once, so writing it all down will help me organize my thoughts, and keep track of ideas I have. Perhaps I can brainstorm some people who I might need to send a letter to in order to entice them to my side.
Sallin_Kari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games