Wakfu: Gate to Twelve [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Wakfu: Gate to Twelve [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:47 am

Weiss bites her lower lip. That little bit of teasing is going to go a long way. "Alright, alright. Going naked isn't an option for someone who doesn't have ninja parkour, I'd just get grabbed by that Osamodas on floor two, and she'd..." She pauses. Nellie can tell she's fantasizing and trying to keep a straight face. "Make it difficult for me to leave with you guys. I'll be back in a 'sec you two." She pats Nellie a couple times and heads for the door with a bit of a spring in her step. The excitement from wearing Nellie like this is apparently getting to her pretty fast, and she was absolutely trying to hide it in front of her friends.

Once she's in the hallway, she quietly says "...Do you have a wardrobe malfunction mode? Ehm. Something that'd look unintentional, even if it's you doing it?" Her heart's pounding. There's an exhibitionist inside her, for sure. "No prior warnings. Just... when you think it'd be fun."

She passes the ecaflip from last night's room. That cat-lady's just coming out from her door, and she seems truly exhausted... but is still glad to watch Weiss pass.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:05 am

Giving an affirmative chuckle as Weiss fantasises, Nellie slides back into the overall dress shape, followed by a few snickers as she is patted by Weiss.

Nellie doesn't reply to Weiss as she asks, but as Weiss walks past the Ecaflip, her chest falls out of the dress in full view of them both.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:42 am

Weiss loudly yelps when her tits bounce free, and doesn't quite have the reaction time to cover herself before the Ecaflip can get an eyeful. Her jaw drops and her skirt tents, but she seems totally stunned as Weiss scurries away, trying to cover back up despite her request. "A-ahahaha! I-I wasn't expecting to get what I asked for so soon!" She starts scurrying down the stairs, adrenaline pretty clearly pumping now. This poor nerd probably doesn't get excitement quite of that type often, despite seeming like a decent fighter. The hotel's layout is kinda weird- the staircases and hallways all seem to snake, meaning it takes a longass time to get to the top floor. It almost doesn't make sense until a gold-caged elevator rises past the window with a practically jewel-encrusted chubby bandit-looking chick riding it.

"Just this floor and the first floor, then we'll be at the office. Uh-oh, there's that chick I mentioned..." It's easy to see who she's talking about. There's a redskinned woman in a stunning outfit sitting in a small seating/dining area in the middle of this floor. Latex high heel boots, demon tail, four horns... Kinda looks like that other demon lady Nellie saw at the cafe Rinty was working at. Weiss doesn't start powerwalking, but she's trying not to make eye contact."I won't... complain... if you do something that inspires her to grab me, but if she takes me to her room, I might need help getting back out..."
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:28 am

Nellie chuckles at the reaction, "You got an exhibitionist side, don't you? I can feel your pulse in your tits, hun." Once she has her chest packed up again, Nellie chimes in; "We'll need to develop that later in our trip, don't we?~" She flirts.

As they get further down the stairs, Nellie does spot the gold elevator, "Hey who's that chick in the golden elevator up there? Someone important, I assume?" She asks, "poking" Weiss on the side to indicate where she's seeing it.

"Oh, and don't worry; I'm sure I can help you get out of a tricky spot, hun. Being slick is my specialty.~"
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri May 01, 2020 1:48 am

Weiss is trying to pretend she wasn't listening to Nellie talk about exhibitionism, but she can't hide how it's making her breathing pick up. Definately gonna need a little work, but it seems like a fun project. She glances towards the window, needing to look up to follow it. She does at least stop while she explains. "Oh, her? She's one of the big shot Rogues that run a slice of Brakmar. She doesn't control a lot, but this hotel's technically part of her turf. I heard she's not that bad compared to some of the others. I hear a lot of people saying if you try to fleece her 'employees', she's the type to put you to work somewhere naughty instead of just breaking bones like some others. That elevator's connected to the airship she lives on."

With that explanation out of the way, she starts making to pass the Osamodas. As she's coming near, the woman leans forward in her seat and raises an eyebrow. "Well now, what're we wearing today, Weiss? I didn't know you had it in you to put on something like this.~" She reaches out her hand at hip-level. "Ah, it'll be the... 'tax' today, Mera?" "Maybe. What, disappointed?" Based on how she's holding it she's planning on just some feeling, but Nellie has the power to change that.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri May 01, 2020 3:45 am

Nellie chuckles a the explanation, though she stays quiet once Weiss gets closer to Mera.

However, as Mera's hand gets closer to Weiss' hips, the petals of the dress part ways to give her hand free passage - And Mera herself a view directly at Weiss' bared pelvis.
Nellie does at least attempt to make sure only Mera gets to see such a view, however.

She'll help with the 'tax' alright.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri May 01, 2020 4:41 am

Mera gets a sly look as the petals part and Weiss seems none the wiser to it. Her hand takes hold of the huppermage by the crotch and that grip is immediately used to pull her in to her lap, where she starts roughly rubbing at her puss. Nellie can feel that Mera's packing a suprise under her dress, which she's got hotdogged in Weiss's butt at the moment. "A nice short dress like that really is an invitation. You must be leaving for good if you wanted to give me such a nice goodbye.~" Weiss can barely speak as fingers probe in to her, around the tentacle-thong Nellie is providing. Her other hand is feeling at Weiss's curves, but she seems to be lingering on how the dress feels...

"Hmm... I can't imagine where you would've gotten a dress like this, but who am I to not take advantage of it?" A strange starfish-looking monster with the same devil tail swoops from around Mera's back and clamps straight on to Weiss's boob. It's got some serious suction cups! Nellie can more or less be face to face with the thing thanks to her composition, so she gets to see its blissful expression as it sucks at Weiss's nipple through her while massaging with its arms. "Now, should I take you inside, or are you finally bold enough to do this out here?" Weiss responds by shuddering and moaning, then settling further in.

While she's distracted, Nellie spies a square pouch on Mera's hip, hidden underneath the sheath for her dagger.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri May 01, 2020 5:42 am

Nellie smirks internally at the reaction Weiss gives, even sliding herself fully away from Weiss' puss to give her fingers free reign.

She does notice the pouch on Mera's hip, which she intends to reach for from concealed part of the dress. However as the gobgob clamps on to Weiss' chest, Nellie feels an odd sensation around her ass, which is currently 'located' right where the gobgob is sucking on.

She isn't sure just what is going on with it, but she can feel something is definitely off about the creature's suction. Despite that odd tingle, Nellie tries to sneakily reach for the pouch.
Weiss' willingness to do it out here amuses her greatly, as she assumes it's some way to 'prove herself' in front of Nellie, after what she just told her a minute ago.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri May 01, 2020 6:39 am

Mera's humming somewhat, a bit like she's thinking about things. "Nnnghh... D-did you have to use your gobgob too...?" "It's only fair that I get to tagteam you. After all, your dress seems to be a person as well. My gobgob knows its souls, and I won't be cheated out of a double tax. I've decided you don't get a choice for trying that!" Weiss suddenly groans noisily when Mera's fingers plunge in, and she starts getting NOISILY fingerbanged. The hardon that's pressing against the two of them is particularly raging right now, but Mera doesn't seem too concerned about her own pleasure. She seems like one of those types that wants control over all else... She's sure got it.

It doesn't seem like Nellie's going to be removing the pouch without disturbing the dagger as well, but she CAN slip in to it nonetheless. What's inside is... playing cards. Oddly tough playing cards that practically reek of magic. There's not a doubt that these things are magic, they're evoking memories of similar playing card tokens she's interacted with back in the freehold. One of them was a weird tarot deck that was apparently super dangerous, but for her it spawned a pile of cash before it vanished. Maybe it's like that?
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri May 01, 2020 6:54 am

Nellie senses her chance at the mention that she's been 'uncovered', and attempts to 'envelop' the gobgob so it sticks underneath the 'dress', onto Weiss' bare chest. She assumes it'll get rid of the pesky arousal she feels on her chest, as well as the faint tickle she feels in her pelvis.
She doesn't exactly enjoy the dick going up between Weiss' cheeks, as she just KNOWS is going to ruin her hair once it goes off.

However, sensing the magic in the cards, Nellie does get quite the curious idea;
Attempting to sense where the pelvis-tattoo was located, Nellie tries focusing on it to use its time-stopping ability.
If she feels she succeeds, she reaches to unsheathe the dagger, but wants to maintain a firm grip on it. With her other hand, she attempts to remove the pouch that holds the cards.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 12, 2020 2:20 am

The gobgob is pulled straight underneath Nellie, Weiss yelping noisily as it starts shifting in to get under her bra. Thankfully Mera doesn't actually have her dick OUT, so Nellie's fears of getting jizzed on are minimal. "It looks like your passenger is eager to betray you, hun. It's a shame three versus one is the kind of odds I like.~" She's giggling and kissing at Weiss's neck as Nellie starts to focus on the general area where her new tattoo is. It takes a moment as she feels the energy build, and then... The singular sound of a clock 'tocking'. Color leaves the world.

"Tick tock, realm-stranger? Bold use... Keep things interesting for me. I'm paying attention now."

A smooth female voice with measured intonation, like a robot. The presence is a little familiar, not in a bad way... Nellie's able to move once the voice passes, and a magical clock is visible just to the side of the now-paused action. A quarter of the clock is lit up, ticking in seconds. Meaning, Nellie's got a total of fifteen to do what she's doing. It turns out to be enough, though. It's nice and easy to yoink the cards out of the pouch and it doesn't even make it collapse, and she can tuck them away safely from the prying hands of Mera. Time resumes, and Mera's aggressive fingering is audible once again. She hasn't noticed at all. Nellie's now the proud owner of a magic-ass deck of cards.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue May 12, 2020 3:50 am

Nellie listens for what Mera is saying, waiting for her moment to strike. She activates the spell, letting time freeze around her so she can pull off the move.

Though when she hears a strange voice chime in, she can't help but look around a bit, "Wait, who said that??" She exclaims in the frozen time.
She keeps the dagger hidden under Weiss' dress, but envelops the deck to try and hide them entirely. She figures the dagger would make good protection, should the need arise.

She's a bit paranoid now, due to the voice she heard. It definitely didn't sound like Weiss or Mara, and she doubts it was the little starfish now sucked onto Weiss' chest.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 12, 2020 4:51 am

As time is resuming, Nellie gets her answer given to her in the breadth of a second, faster than she should've been able to listen.

"Someone who watches the hourglasses, keeps the watches wound. Who makes sure the past and future are not used as weapons against the common. One whose duties include watching your door. You seem clever enough to figure out who I am from that on your own. Ta-ta."

With time resumed, there's no longer any sign of that voice. Just Mera's teasing and Weiss's whining. Weiss doesn't quite have what it takes to last long with the treatment she's being given- she's shaking as she cums hard, quickly leaving a puddle on the floor beneath the chair. Mera's giggling delightedly, patting her on the thigh a couple times after the fact. "So? Think you can miss out on this for the rest of your life, or do you finally want to be my pet?~" "I-I... I'll be fine... If you like taxing us so much... you should be coming with US." "Hrmh. As if. That bimbo Iop and fatchested Cra are no fun, just a way to get your rocks off." Weiss is tossed out of Mera's lap, and the gobgob is doing its best to squirm its way out from where it is. It's pretty much up to Nellie, but it's gonna be jostling Weiss's tit the whole time until it's out.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue May 12, 2020 5:38 am

Listening, Nellie doesn't feel any closer to what is going on, but figures she can ask Weiss about it later.

Nellie lets the gobgob leave, the top of her dress folding down to give it an easy way out. Once it's out, Nellie goes back up against Weiss' chest, as if nothing was out of the ordinary.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun May 17, 2020 2:38 am

The gobgob graciously escapes with the route Nellie provides for it and vanishes... behind the osamodas, despite her back being against both a chair and a wall. "Alright, get outta here. If I keep you and let you be a sourpuss I'm just gonna get clobbered by that beatstick." "S-sure..." Weiss looked like she was about to talk back for a moment, but something about the way Mera looks at her seems to stop her in her tracks. Weiss could be more powerful than her, but it's hard to take the 'submissive' out of someone. Weiss scurries down the hall, not saying anything until she's on the stairs.

"Why did I feel time magic...? And did you just produce items?"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun May 17, 2020 2:46 am

Once Weiss leaves the room, she can feel Nellie snicker at her question.

"I may have. She had some very alluring cards in a pocket, and I had a very coincidental meeting with a Xelor yesterday, who gave me the ability to stop time briefly. I think I may have used it up, but she did say she would replenish it if I needed it."

She keeps the cards hidden, though she does flip the knife out from under the skirt, so Weiss can see it, "Nicked her dagger, too. Consider it self defense, in case she was going to keep us."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun May 17, 2020 3:00 am

"...Wow, a xelor actually gave you a pause rune? They're usually pretty stingy with who they use their magic on in a benficial sense. And... she said she'll replenish it, but didn't actually give you any means of contacting her? Not even her stamp code for mail by tofu?" She hums a little, but moves on in her concerns. "A dagger and a set of cards... Sounds like you took both of her weapons to me. Meaning..." She speeds up a little. Probably for the best if Mera assumes either she or Nellie pickpocketed her. The next floor has no similar checkpoints, so she keeps it brisk. After a few steps, she actually just starts levitating with some golden sparkles trailing off her. Faster and less effort. "Well, unless they're divination cards, but Mera's too much of a thug for that kind of thing. I'm pretty sure those are weaponized cards. More... my sort of weapon, rather than a sword or a knife."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun May 17, 2020 3:08 am

"I can sense their magic as being powerful, but I have no idea if they're a weapon or not. I could figure it out myself once we have a break, but they're definitely spicy."

Nellie makes sure her skirt flutters a little as she levitates, if only to mess with Weiss.

"If they're a weapon you like to use, you're more than welcome to wield them. I prefer guns, but from what I've seen so far, I'm not sure if they even exist here."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun May 17, 2020 3:30 am

Weiss doesn't seem to notice the fluttering at first, but eventually she feels the breeze and is right back to blushing. "Oh, guns very much do exist, but utilizing them isn't really something many people have mastered. I can tell you right now that most Rogues you meet will have at least two on them at any time, with all sorts of trick ammo. Ricochet, armor-breaking, clothes-ripping... I... don't know where they source it all, but I've seen some interesting pieces." She hums a little. "Mind if I have a look at those cards? I normally use a staff, but I prefer something less cumbersome."

She's already at the next stairs, only one set to go.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun May 17, 2020 5:14 am

"You're telling me there's all sorts of ammo stuff I can use? Sweet, I'm game. Do you know if that big wig on the airship would know? Maybe I'd do well as one of them, once I'm not a dress anymore." She jokes, as Weiss moves up another set of stairs, "I'd prefer letting them out once we're somewhere safer than a hallway, because she'd probably want them back if she realizes they're gone."
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games