Looking for a certain game

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Looking for a certain game

Postby TobiasL » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:04 am

Hey guys

I'm currently looking for a H-Game I used to play but can't remember it's name. I remember some details though:
It was a "Open World" RPG where you could only move in 4 diagonal directions. I also remember that the translation was really bad.

-The game starts with your hometown getting attacked by a succubus
-There you find out that your penis (or Libido I think) is a weapon against monster girls (your grandpa or uncle explains it to you)
-after the intro you need to go to certain caves/temples which you needed to clear. (can't remember the reason)
-There were overworld treasure chests as well and I think the fights just started in a pokemon like style(no overworld sprite for enemies)
-there were overworld towns which were only a shop you could interact with (Some items were different sextoys which increased you battle power)
-for battles I think you could either seduce or fight the enemies normally.

If anyone has any Ideas what game it could be I'd be happy if you shared it in the comments

Cheers,
Tobi

PS: If I remember any other details I'll edit them in
TobiasL
Newly Registered

Re: Looking for a certain game

Postby musical74 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:22 am

It sounds like Erotical Night. For a "professionally translated" game the translation was horrid. The guy who gives you the quest isn't related to you, just an old guy. You need to clear caves/temples to fight the minions of the Evil Overlord(tm) - all of whom just try to seduce you, by removing your shorts then "having fun", You in turn remove clothing, then have fun.. Some monstergirls have a weakness, some don't. If you "lose" you get sent back to the beginning town with half your money but otherwise nothing bad happens. As you defeat each of the four "bosses" (Mermaid, Ghoul, and I don't remember the other two) the beginning stock gets better.
musical74

Re: Looking for a certain game

Postby TobiasL » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:06 pm

musical74 Wrote:It sounds like Erotical Night. For a "professionally translated" game the translation was horrid. The guy who gives you the quest isn't related to you, just an old guy. You need to clear caves/temples to fight the minions of the Evil Overlord(tm) - all of whom just try to seduce you, by removing your shorts then "having fun", You in turn remove clothing, then have fun.. Some monstergirls have a weakness, some don't. If you "lose" you get sent back to the beginning town with half your money but otherwise nothing bad happens. As you defeat each of the four "bosses" (Mermaid, Ghoul, and I don't remember the other two) the beginning stock gets better.

That's it! Thanks a lot. Now to check if it's as good as I remember :)
TobiasL
Newly Registered

Return to General