Yorna: Monster Girl's Secret [Monster Girl, Yuri, Straight]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Yorna: Monster Girl's Secret [Monster Girl, Yuri, Straig

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:44 pm

An early release since I’ll be on a business trip tomorrow and can’t guarantee a stable web connection.

Yorna v1.0 is up and ready for download. You can check the changelog here and get the game from one of these links:

Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror
MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror
Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror
Android – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Don't forget to copy your whole save folder inside the new release!
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:43 pm

Hello! The first month of working on a new game passed and this means it’s time to release the first EX version of Yorna.

You can download the latest release here.

If you are not familiar with it – EX are updates which I will make until the point where I can fully shift my attention to the new game and make a release for it. These releases will typically have new domination H events, monster girl small cutscenes and minor improvements.

H content

Moth, tenta-girl and minotaur receive their domi events. To trigger a domination victory, you’ll need to use lust magic skills like “Seduce” and “Lust Bolt” to overwhelm your opponent without using any other offensive means. Depleting enemy’s HP bar with lust energy will trigger a special domination scene.

You can find all available H events in the gallery and it’s a good idea to check which enemies have domination scenes. I put new arrivals in the end of domi section and before factional stuff.

Minor Improvements

Expanded several maps from Nymph’s forest and the desert. These zones still had some issues with Ada’s on-map sprite concealing walkable tiles.

Added more interactive tiles to Sand Town’s merchants to make it similar to the starting village. No additional functions added just an atmosphere change.

Hidden Ada’s on-map sprite for Android version. It will still appear during dialogues or cutscenes but will no longer obscure the map.

Added a note to “Seduce” and “Lust bolt” skills to mention the domination scenes. No changes in domi victory logic.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:55 pm

Heya! As always, here are the main points of my work this month. Yorna will receive 3 new H events and a pair of small cutscenes with monster girls. This will most likely cover all missing domi scenes and the next month can open up opportunities for mansion’s scenes.

Now, let’s talk about the new game. I’m still rigging Live2d SDK v3, though several breakthroughs happened. After all the hard work, I can play animations inside the RPG Maker’s scenes below the interface level - this allows me to make a gallery and scene logic similar to Yorna’s. A huge plus - existing logic can be used to speed up development in the future.

Also, I can display several animated objects at the same which, in theory, can allow me to make animated dialogue scenes. At this moment, I don’t know if this will be in the game but the option to do so is definitely welcome. Depending on my workload and active animators/artists this may become another feature for Cyberthing.

My main is for this month is to finish the prototype so artists could start learning Live2d and decide if they can handle the animation. This will mark the end of “Preparation phase I” and the start of “Phase II” where we’ll be working on an early alpha build.

Of course, there are other obstacles and hindrances to think about. For example, Live2d SDK v2 used pixie.js to play animations and corresponding sound effects, including synced audio. SDK v3 uses WebGL and a quick search didn’t give me any option to sync the sound with action.

Some may disregard this issue as non-important. Besides, I sort of synced the audio in Yorna, right? Well, the usual animation loop is around 20-50 frames and if the game will play exactly the same sound each second or so - you’ll quickly make a voodoo doll for me. Or mute the H sounds. Non-critical yet definitely can work for the atmosphere if done right.

While I already can load up different models and animations and play them, I do this via hard-coding resources in the loader. This may cause some issues in the long run since all of them load up at the start of the game. All animations are ready to go at any time. Great. Models eat up RAM and are stuck there until you shut down the game. Bleh.

Again, a non-critical issue but I would like to see a smart loader which can manipulate RAM based on which scenes player can trigger and unload the events which won’t be active in the foreseeable future. This will be more of an advanced feature which can be finished even after the game releases yet it would be great to have from day 1.

Plus, July will be the month where I start working on publishing EX version to Steam and Nutaku. Some players asked me about the release date but only a rough estimation is possible. Can’t say for sure if everything will go smoothly but there’s a chance you’ll be able to find Yorna on these platforms late August. No promises though, I never published anything on them.

These are the main points for July -> August period. As always, I’ll make weekly updates so stay tuned and check the news.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:58 pm

You can download the game the last EX version here. This release brings several big interface changes so the public version will get them a bit later, minus the H content and scenes. I’ll make a separate post after thorough testing along with developer's plans. Estimated date - August 19th.

H scenes and art

v1.02 brings three new domination scenes featuring night gaunt, gargoyle and titania. As always, you can find new scenes towards the end of the gallery. These events use the usual logic to get – defeat monster girls without using damaging skills, just lust magic like “Seduce” and “Lust Bolt”.

Miniscenes with monster girls

This content pack brings 2 new mini-scenes. In the first one, you’ll see Leary’s reaction to the world’s unfairness. You can get this event after beating the final boss and entering the castle’s garden.

In the second scene, you’ll witness Gabby’s final decision about drinking with a little bit of help from a gargoyle. This event is available earlier – just enter the castle’s kitchen after beating Cheshire.

Interface changes

Mobile version got a new button to hide and show Ada’s on-map sprite. It’s pretty much the same as pressing Q in the desktop version and now Android players can toggle it too.

GUI received an interesting upgrade with detailed item comparison for equip and shop menus. In the new version, the game will show all the stat changes if Ada will equip the new item. This way you can understand if you really want the new gear without buying it first.

So, what are these extra stats? Aside from already familiar physical + magical attack and defense, there are several others. Guess I need to give a proper description to avoid possible confusion. And just to be sure – these stats were active all the time so nothing changes power-wise.

Speed affects action order during combat. Characters with higher speed act first. Some skills can affect your speed both positively and negatively. For example, healing skills and drinking potions have top priority to avoid scenarios where players decide to heal but get finished off by a faster enemy.

Luck affects Ada’s debuff resistance. Higher luck makes getting bleeding and other negative states harder. The effect gets even better if you already have some kind of gear with extra resistance to some kind of debuff. The same goes backward - higher luck allows easier placing debuffs on your enemies easier.

Crit is self-explanatory – higher crit means more critical hits both with skills and common attacks. Please note, not all skills can have crits.

Dodge – allows evading physical attacks, the higher the better. Doesn’t help with magic and lust attacks since they check against Ada’s magical defense. Dodging an attack will nullify all damage and debuff application.

Accuracy is dodge’s counter, it negates enemy’s evading ability. By default, each normal attack has a 100% chance to land, minus foe’s dodge. So, if Ada’s accuracy is lower than enemy’s dodge, her attacks may miss. If her accuracy is equal or greater than opponent’s dodge, all attacks will hit the mark.

Max HP & MP – boost Ada’s maximum health and mana respectively.

Small fixes and improvements

Added missing icon for simple earrings.

Fixed strange rock formations inside the cave with dark matter girls.

Adjusted several item descriptions. They were too long for the description window and ended abruptly.

Minor map geometry improvements.

What’s next?

During the next month, I’ll move to the 3rd and final phase of preparation for the new game. Which means more previews and the last update for Yorna. Also, thanks to one of the players, I’ll post Yorna’s walkthrough after polishing it a bit.

Want to know more? Stay tuned for upcoming developer’s plans!
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:34 pm

It was a pretty busy month, yet I completed almost all of the base logic for the new project. This means I’m ready to start filling it with content like maps, events and so on. The only thing which blocks me from advancing to phase III is animating scenes. Still, need to work on the process + some non-obvious issues appeared during work.

Most artists don’t mix drawing art and animating it and, honestly, it’s the right choice. Well, the problem is – I can’t get more people onboard to tackle animated scenes as 2 separate tasks for artists and animators. Thus, I’m checking who can handle it and how much animation workload I’ll need to do myself.

So, my main goal for August -> September period will be finalizing the animation routine process and choosing the features to put inside the initial release. Looks like some of these will have to wait a bit before appearing. Not a big deal. Yorna demonstrated that minor feature like mini-games can be added during monthly releases.

Also, RPG Maker MV has a lot of fantasy-themed sprites, both characters and tilesets. Can’t say modern or sci-fi themes received the same love. I’ll need to prepare quite a bit of custom graphics to make the proper mood and setting for the game.

The band I’m working with is recording the main theme for Cyberthing (yeah, the name won’t stick for long). It’s one of the more difficult tracks if not the most difficult one – still it’s an important element. After that, we’ll switch to combat tracks and ambient. If all goes well, it will be juicy ^^

Tech-wise, I would like to tinker a bit with feature plugins but it’s nothing serious, just adapting stock solutions for my own needs and testing them. It’s a good way to switch from animation stuff and will add more cyberpunk flavor to the game.

Most of this work will be for the gallery. Instead of pure CG mode like in Yorna, the new project will have the animation-only option without text. Plus, I want to add buttons so players will control the flow of the H scene, unlike Yorna where you could only advance forward.

Also, there’s an idea to make several transactions for each stage of H events. Making them slightly different and adding different sounds can make animated scenes much more interesting.

Going ham, I have an idea about making a short promo teaser for the new game but with so much going on, I’m not sure I will be able to do it properly. Still, it’s worth a shot even if it won’t be ready for the initial release day. We'll see how it'll go.

The public version of Yorna will receive an update August 21st (v1.00c) - new interface and several small fixes. I wanted to roll it out today but found a strange behavior with older plugins which no longer exist in EX version. Need a bit more time to unveil this issue.

Oh, and the last but not least – publishing the walkthrough, courtesy of DarkLizerd from F95 forum. I want to improve his work and give a bit more details before posting it on Patreon and main forums.

That’s about it. Ask me anything you want and stay tuned for previews and updates.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:20 pm

Fixed the issue with old plugins and the new version is available for download with the new interface and few other minor fixes. I also updated the main post.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:46 pm

You can download the game the last EX version here. This release is planned to be the last major pack for Yorna before switching to Ouroboros. Here’s something special to mark the date and say thank you for your great support :)

H scenes and art

v1.03 brings two new scenes featuring dark matter and some tying up in the mansion’s basement. As always, you can find new domination scene towards the end of the gallery while the mansion scene is located before the domination block in the gallery. The new domination event uses the usual logic to get – defeat monster girls without using damaging skills, just lust magic like “Seduce” and “Lust Bolt”.

Miniscenes with monster girls

This content pack brings 2 new mini-scenes. In the first one, you’ll find out about shady business ran by Gabriella and Idris. Hey! You need some money to have the fun ^^

The second one will show the difference between Fiora’s and Gabby’s training approach and… Different regions needed for these training methods.

Fixed some typos and text formatting.

Minor map geometry improvements.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:04 pm

Looks like February will be the last month for Ouro. Despite my best efforts, it looks like my skills are still lacking to make a more complex game like Ouroboros Syndrome. Interest dynamics are too negative to ignore, and a recent drop in support proves the point with the elegance of a sledgehammer. It may sound funny, but on 1 fresh follower for Ouro, I get about 3 for Yorna even if the game didn’t receive updates for ~ 8 months. This is huge. So, I’m putting Ouro on hold.

I understand some players will be greatly disappointed at this decision, yet it’s the only correct one. Ouro’s updates are much harder to make due to animations and a difficult setting. And this affects not only me, but artists too. Since Ouro’s results are negative on all fronts, I don’t see a reason to stubbornly cling to it and make life harder for everyone involved.

For what’s it worth, I’m sorry. It looks like I still suck at more complex game designs and should stick to easier ones. I won’t attempt something like this in the future until I’ll get a dedicated game designer’s help.

So, what’s next? Yorna EX version will be transferred to the public status shortly after and I will continue the original development cycle with monthly updates like it was prior to the EX version and Yorna’s final content pack.

I’ll return to developing Yorna and make something like an addon for it. Most of the new content will be after the final battle with the final boss and the “real” ending with cutscenes. I’ll adapt the logic, so players won’t need to start over to access new content.

This “addon” will have around 6-8 months of content and expand the original story and finish with enhanced endings. It will introduce new characters along with putting extra episodes for existing monster girls. Otherwise, you can expect “standard” Yorna content packs with new monster girls, funny cutscenes and new lands to explore.

After the “addon”, I plan to make another game with monster girl theme that will be similar to Yorna in several ways yet will bring several new features and gameplay elements. Positive mood and sandbox gameplay (akin to Yorna’s) will be the main focus.

Stay tuned for updates and don’t forget to participate in the monster girl poll!
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:02 pm

Hello! V1.0.5 monster girl poll is over and it’s time to check the results. The first place goes to Werewolf with a huge lead of 47 points. The second place goes to Ocelot with 23 points while Alraune is close behind with 22. Genie leads the second trio with 18 points. Undine managed to collect 12 and High Orc finishes with only 10.

Don’t worry if your favorite didn’t make it in the next update and stay tuned for news! You can easily check for new posts with the ”Poll” tag filter by simply clicking it on the left part of Patreon’s page.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:51 pm

Master’s release wave for Ouro is up for grabs, don’t forget to get your rewards! You can expect Yorna’s EX version to go public during the week. It should be around the middle, but the exact date will depend on my workload.

I drafted out addon’s story and started implementing it in the game itself. You can expect the classic gameplay with several new additions to the mix.
3 new characters will join Yorna’s cast. The first one is Werewolf monster girl picked during the mongirl poll. Two others will be plot characters, codenamed “big fluff” and “small fluff”. Any ideas who that might be?

Some artists will require a bit of time to properly adapt for Yorna’s rhythm so I’m not sure how many H scenes we’ll get for v1.0.5. I will try to get two while one is guaranteed. Future updates will have at least 2 H scenes in them.

Also, I did a number of improvements from the original EX version based on player feedback. For example, I made a new ledge in the desert zone with resource nod on it so players could easily understand that roots/vines can serve as paths too.

Improved several hints from the help menu and renamed the first floor of Mortimer’s tower to help in navigation. Added sparks to interactable rubble during the search for Desona so players would immediately understand what’s new in the zone.

As for the global map, I added a small path towards Oni’s sand caves since some players had trouble finding it. Expanded the map to show more water on the right side and demonstrate whirlpool disappearance once Yorna is defeated.

Changed alchemy crafting lab in Ada’s room. The default room will reduce crafting cost for all potions. Some players didn’t understand that money cost for brewing implied smaller consumable ingredients like wood, coal or bottles to hold the liquid. Since getting too strong too fast is no longer an issue, Ada’s upgraded room will allow you to brew them for 0 coins.

Players no longer will be able to use the 30th save slot for manual saving to avoid possible confusion when the autosave feature was overwriting your data. You can still use this slot for loading purposes. If you try to use it for saving, you’ll hear the standard negative buzzer.

New characters 0 / 3

New H scenes 0 / 1-2

New puzzles 0 / 1
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:20 pm

Yorna v1.03 is up and ready for download. You can get it here:

Don't forget to copy your whole save folder inside the new release!
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:35 pm

Yorna v1.0.5 is up for download! Aside from the new story content and customary puzzle & treasure hunting, players will meet 3 new monster girls on the new island. Did you love Ayane? Well, now Ada will have 3 kitsune around. Will she be able to contain herself? Existing monster girls will get some love too, including players’ favorite mini-cutscenes.

You can get the new version here.

You don’t need to start over if you already finished the game in v1.0.3, both new players and veterans can continue the story. If you finished Yorna in the previous version, just check out the ”Help” function in the on-map menu. The hint will lead you to the next step in the docks. Otherwise, Ada will make a new comment after defeating Yorna.

H content

This update brings two new scenes with the werewolf. They use the same logic is preview scenes: normal and slutty variations based on Ada’s lewd level at the moment of getting the scene. Don’t forget you can use items to adjust Ada’s lewd level.

You can find new scenes after all H events on the main island. This way, you can easily distinguish between the main game and addon’s content.

Since v1.0.5 is a switch-over release, it has a smaller amount of H content yet I’m planning to return the usual 4 scenes per update in the next content pack.

Gameplay changes

Alt no longer turns on the auto-battle feature. Some players were pretty surprised during alt-tabbing out of the game but from v1.0.5 it’s no longer an issue.

Changed alchemy crafting lab in Ada’s room. The default room will reduce crafting cost for all potions. Some players didn’t understand that money cost for brewing implied smaller consumable ingredients like wood, coal or bottles to hold the liquid. Since getting too strong too fast is no longer an issue, Ada’s upgraded room will allow you to brew potions for 0 coins.

Ada’s physical skills like overpower or enrage will no longer be sealed during silence effects. Now, these work as intended and allow bigger damage output even if you can’t use spells.

Interface changes

Players no longer will be able to use the 30th save slot for manual saving to avoid possible confusion when the autosave feature was overwriting your data. You can still use this slot for loading purposes. If you try to use it for saving, you’ll hear the standard negative buzzer.

I decided to switch the default scene length to the shorter option. This change will only affect new players since they don’t have any save files. Others won’t be affected - you don’t need to do anything to keep your preferred settings.

All Android versions no longer use the default RPG Maker icon. I hope it helps with identification on your phone/tablet.

Added the “Non-silenced” category to Ada’s skill menu so players could check what options they will have under the “silence” effect.

Fixed an issue with combat surrender’s positioning. Now, r letter is no longer cut out.

I did a number of improvements from the original EX version based on player feedback. For example, I made a new ledge in the desert zone with a resource node on it so players could easily understand that roots/vines can serve as paths too.

Fixed visual glitch during the map loading process when players could see the map before the internal logic made its magic. Players should no longer see graphic switches during the map loading.

Improved several hints from the help menu and renamed the first floor of Mortimer’s tower to help in navigation. Added sparks to interactable rubble during the search for Desona so players would immediately understand what’s new in the zone.

Added a small path towards Oni’s sand caves since some players had trouble finding it. Expanded the map to show more water on the right side and demonstrate whirlpool disappearance once Yorna is defeated.

Medium mana potion no longer shares the icon with weak mana potion.

Stay tuned for upcoming dev plans and the new monster girl poll!
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:26 pm

Hello! In this development month, I’ll focus on improving logistics and internal logic while returning to the previous update size.

I’m looking for a new artist to improve the art base since there’s no such thing as too much art. The main goal is to get back to 4 scenes (2 events with 2 versions each) and I would be happy to lay out a foundation for the next monster girl game.

As for the content changes, you can expect classical releases with new dresses, zones, weapons, puzzles and optional activities like treasure hunting. Kitsune clan will receive a new quest line akin to vagabonds and Octa church. I’m also considering adding a new ”maid job” scene for the mansion but its appearance depends on artists’ workload.

Mio, Leary and Momo will form a “small & cute” group to make childish-funny moments in the story and present another side of monster girls. Of course, this doesn’t mean other girls will have less scene time. You can also expect Sarana’s reincarnation.

Also, good news for players who don’t like Patreon and don’t want to use it. I’m resuming work on the Steam version and with a bit of luck, it may appear in the shop. No promises though, since game content will always come first.

As always, stay tuned for updates and don’t forget to participate in the ongoing monster girl poll for v1.1!
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:12 pm

Hello! v1.1 monster girl poll finished a few hours ago and it’s time to check the results.

The first place goes to Kejourou with a giant score of 58. The second place is occupied by fierce Manticore with 32 points while Pharaon takes the third one with 16. Salamander leads the second trio with 12 points. Chimaera only managed to get 8 and Lava Golem finishes last with only 4.

Don’t worry if your favorite didn’t make it in the next update and stay tuned for news! You can easily check for new posts with the ”Poll” tag filter by simply clicking it on the left part of Patreon’s page.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:53 pm

Master’s release wave is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

Artists are hard at work, and we should expect the first art pieces to arrive during the week. So far, I planned the usual pack of 2 new events, each of them with two variations, and the new artists are working on a mansion/brothel scene. I can’t say she’ll make it into this release but is he does, I’ll prepare the narrative and put it in as an extra.

Tech-wise, I’m working on the main maps for the new release and so far I finished about the third of them. I also plan to roll out a new map type - semi-labyrinth. If I’ll have time to prepare everything, I’ll see it as a part of optional questline for furballs on the Ikko island.

As for the puzzles, this time I decided to go with immortal classic - rolling stones. The boulder kind. Since some players found puzzles rather daunting, this will serve as a pretty easy breather between the hard ones.

v1.1 will bring a new feature - FAQ and feature button in the main menu. Some players didn’t find the FAQ file I put in each release and played without using quality of life features like auto battle, textbox hiding or Ada’s sprite concealing. So, I decided to make a separate button for this.

After hitting the FAQ button, the game will open a new window with the information. To make the file automatically accusable on all desktop platforms, I remade it into the txt format. Hope it will help with your playthrough and make it more enjoyable.

Fixed a typo in Pandarian dress’s description. Stats, skills and visuals are the same.

New monster girls 0 / 2

New H scenes 0 / 4-6

New puzzles 1 / 1

New dresses 0 / 1
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:01 pm

Magus’s release wave is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

Artists are entering the final phase with 2 scene previews coming during this week along with a dress. Since COVID fucked up the daily life, their schedule moved a bit closer to the release. Still, at this moment, I’m aiming at the usual 14th – 16th March for shipping out the new content. If something changes, I’ll make a separate info post.

All of the main story maps are ready and I’m working on encounter logic. After finishing this section, I will spend my time on the new labyrinth mini-event to test it out and get some feedback.

Scene-wise, I’ve prepared the narrative for the new brothel scene and waiting for the art to fully implement it in the game. It will be a classic hetero 1 on 1 lewds to mix with all the yuri stuff from the last two updates. Now working on Sarana’s scene with a rather interesting pose. Rope suspension, anyone?

Also, v1.1 will bring the first step of kitsune shrine maidens’ optional questline and a new dress. Similar to Octa church and the vagabonds, you don’t need to complete it to progress with the main story, but it will bring its own rewards and funny scenes.

As for the new “FAQ” feature I mentioned in the previous report, I also adapted it to run on mobile devices. Since mobile build uses partly different logic and file structure, I wasn’t sure if I could make it work. Now I do and v1.1 will have this feature across all supported platforms.

Fixed partly cut 3rd text line for skill and item descriptions. Their logic stays the same.

New monster girls 1 / 2

New H scenes 0 / 4-6

New puzzles 1 / 1

New dresses 0 / 1
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:18 pm

Yorna v1.0.5 is up for download. You can check out changelog here and get the game here:

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:53 pm

Yorna v1.0.5 public release is up for grabs, don’t forget to check it out!

Most of the art has already arrived and I’m currently waiting for 2 scenes: kejourou’s and another maid job in the mansion. All other pieces are already in the game, you can check them out in preview posts.

Map-wise the release is ready with the exception of new mini-cutscenes with monster girls. Working on several ideas. Most likely the new content pack will get 2 such events. The new labyrinth-like zone is finished too – if players will like the idea, I’ll add a similar area to upcoming releases too. I’ll use the rest of the time before the release to playtest and polish it.

Added new alchemy brewbook and the most powerful potions. Added strong potions to castle’s and Ikko camp’s vendor lists.

Added Miko dress, it will be a pretty interesting choice for a mage with good stats and a passive skill that boosts magic attack and defense.

Added new hidden treasure to the new “Crystal mine” zone. It will be the new focus map for v1.1 – don’t forget to check out your inventory and dig up the cache!

Adjusted “Features” interface on mobile platforms, namely moved scroll buttons towards the middle of the screen for better comfort.

New monster girls 2 / 2

New H scenes 2 / 4-6

New puzzles 1 / 1

New dresses 1 / 1
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:35 pm

Yorna v1.1 is up for download! Aside from the new story content and customary puzzle & treasure hunting, you’ll find 2 new monster girls and 3 fresh H scenes. Hanako starts preparations for the Sealing ritual and Ada will play her part to help the furballs.

You can get the new version here.

H content

The update brings 3 new H events with 2 options each. So, 6 in total. The first pair is tied with Kejourou in the new explorable location – the deep mine on Ikko island. The second pair features Sarana and her boss fight. The third pair is inside the mansion’s basement – check out the rooms to find the new encounter.

New features

v1.1 brings a new feature - FAQ and feature button in the main menu. Some players didn’t find the FAQ file I put in each release and played without using quality of life features like auto-battle, textbox hiding or Ada’s sprite concealing. So, I decided to make a separate button for this.

After hitting the FAQ button, the game will open a new window with the information. To make the file automatically accessible on all platforms, I remade it into the txt format. Hope it will help with your playthrough and make it more enjoyable.

Also, v1.1 will bring the first step of kitsune shrine maidens’ optional questline and a new dress. Similar to Octa church and the vagabonds, you don’t need to complete it to progress with the main story, but it will bring its own rewards and funny scenes.

This questline line will feature a new labyrinth-like subzone. If players will like the idea, I’ll add a similar area to upcoming releases too.

Added new alchemy brewbook and the most powerful potions. These will help you beat even the most powerful enemies. Added strong potions to castle’s and Ikko camp’s vendor lists for convenience.

Minor tweaks and fixes

Added Miko dress, it will be a pretty interesting choice for a mage with good stats and a passive skill that boosts magic attack and defense.

Added new hidden treasure to the new “Crystal mine” zone. It will be the new focus map for v1.1 – don’t forget to check out your inventory and dig up the cache!

Adjusted “Features” interface on mobile platforms, namely moved scroll buttons towards the middle of the screen for better comfort.

Fixed partly cut 3rd text line for skill and item descriptions. Their logic stays the same.

Fixed a typo in the Pandarian dress’s description. Stats, skills and visuals are the same.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:32 pm

Okay, another release pack is out and I’m drafting out a plan for the next dev months. So, let’s check it! Also, don’t forget to participate in the monster girl poll for version v1.1.5.

Ada will continue working with kitsune and learning their ways. Their optional questline will receive an update – Ayane will have a new task for you and a pretty interesting reward for completion. As usual, the new update will bring new monster girls, weapons (including the special staff), a puzzle and treasure hunting. I’m thinking about a new experiment with labyrinth-like zones too.

Tech-wise, I’ll be focused on polishing existing mechanics and preparing the foundation for new gameplay elements. Even if Yorna won’t be able to receive them, these will be useful for the new game after the addon content will reach its final stage.

Some players mentioned pauses after hitting a scroll button in the new “Feature” window. I’ll check it out and make a hotfix version if I’ll be able to find the problem and its cause.

I'm negotiating with a new artist right now. if all goes well, he should be able to participate in v1.1.5. I thought that COVID didn't fuck them up as much as other professions, but it's not quite so. Now, some artists get too many commissions to handle.

Steam version should be up during the next month. I already prepared everything for distribution and Steam is currently running internal checks before allowing me to present Yorna in the store. There is some optional stuff left like achievements, but it can wait for now. I’ll make a separate info post once it’ll be ready.

Stay tuned for upcoming updates and news! It would be great to hear what you think about the game. It’s the same as always, if you don’t like something – share it with me so I could potentially fix it. If you love Yorna – share it with your friends!
Yeehaw Games

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects