XXX Infiltrator [Unradical dude]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

XXX Infiltrator [Unradical dude]

Postby Lorielle » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:31 pm

Unradical Dude Wrote:Name: Jade Eline
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/16764753

Background: Working under the pseudonym "Red Panther", Jade has been leading a successful life as a thief, cat burglar and vigilante. Due to her parents having been victims of organised crime, she holds a special hatred for the mobs and often messes with their plans whenever she can. However, one night she makes a mistake that changes the course of her career - and her life...

Stats
Physical Offence: 1
Physical Defense: 3
Mental Offence: 2
Mental Defense: 1
Charisma: 3

Strengths:
Catlike: Jade is lithe and agile, and can climb and crawl much more easily than others.
Innocent Appearance: When undercover, Jade is very good at putting on an innocent face and reflecting suspicion.

Weaknesses:
Low Stamina: Jade prefers to move in short quick bursts and will lose in prolonged chases or fights.
Weak Willed: Jade is not a negotiator or leader and can be easily persuaded if she feels intimidated.
Sexual Weakness - Taboo: Jade is fascinated by crossing boundaries, and is unreasonably turned on by stuff she shouldn't be.

Turn Ons: Mind control, instant loss, tattoos, prostitution, dickgirls, anal, bestiality, incest
Turn Offs: Scatological, death/gore, vomit, insects, vore, feet

In a dingy basement at the bottom of a dingy warehouse on the other side of a rundown town sat our heroine strapped to a chair, naked and all of her holes filled with one instrument or another. Over her head was a rather large helmet with a front panel showing the progress of our Heroine's "reeducation" Soon she was going to the syndicate's top infiltrator and biggest slut. Next to a desk with a few monitors was the Scarlet River's boss, Kaitlyn Ross, a river of scarlet hair hung off her shoulders as she flicked it to the side to examine the progress of the reeducation. "Proceeding right along~ I cant wait to get those baby blues staring up at me as she sucks down my dick~" It was quite obvious Ms. Ross was sporting a massive erection as she watched the thorn in her side get converted into her future fuckpet. Ross couldnt help but stroke her 8in cock as she freed her 36DDs from their tube top to play with herself even more.

Soon enough just as Ross was on the verge of exploding the progress bar ticks over to 100% and the helmet releases our heroine's head from its cool grasp. As she opens her eyes she sees her boss stroking herself off from behind a computer screen. You get a strange sense of dread, but you know more than anything you only exist to please Ms Ross~
Lorielle

Re: XXX Infiltrator [Unradical dude]

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:01 pm

Jade blinks a few times as the helmet removes itself. In her memory (of what was left of it), she had been infiltrating the Scarlet River to take out their boss and give her client some breathing room in the gang wars. But now, looking at Kaitlyn, she no longer saw a target to take out. She saw her boss, and someone to please.

"Booooss~" She stood up from the chair, the devices in her lower holes slipping out with wet noises as she stood to attention. She giggled and twirled a finger in one of her blonde pigtails, blue eyes gazing adoringly at her mistress. Her being naked wasn't a problem- she was nude all the time around her boss, and Ross loved to see the younger woman's breasts out in the open! "I'm here for my next job! What would you like me to do?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:28 pm

Ross was all smiles as the machine undid itself from the sexy little doll that sauntered her way over to her. "Well, you know we have a game about new girls joining the River right? Its called Creampie the new Slut. Sounds fun right?" Ross smiled as she stripped off the yoga pants that were barely containing her to begin with and she walked over to you. "So Jade, how do you wanna get creamed?" Your boss smiles down at you as she cups your chin and pulls you into a deep and sensual kiss, her cock slapping against your stomach with need as the heat from her cock head alone threatened to burn a hole into your stomach.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:58 pm

Jade kisses back, loving the attention her new boss is giving her. And she loves the idea of the game as well! It sounds like the perfect thing for inducting girls into the River! Who wouldn't want to get creampied by the boss and become a new slut for the gang? Gosh, it'd be silly to refuse!

"Well, considering the name..." Jade reaches down, letting her fingers wrap around the boss' eight inches. "I think I want it in my pussy, boss~ If I'm a new slut for the River I better get started!" She begins to stroke, marvelling at just how long and thick and hard her boss was. There were going to be other cocks, but nothing could compare to this~
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:20 pm

“Oh you sexy little Minx!” You feel the excitement well up inside of you as you’re suddenly swept off your feet, Ms Ross picking you up by your thighs before she practically drops you onto her cock. Thanks to the remodeling your body was essentially always ready for sexy but the suddenness of Ross’s intrusion still catches you by surprise as you let out a loud moan. “There ya go, squeal for me, I’m gonna need to cream you multiple times to make sure you learn the game!”
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:24 pm

Jade does exactly as she's told.

"Oh fuck~ Your dick's so deep, boss! I love how it stretches me out! Mmm~!" Her arms and legs wrap around Ross' body, keeping her upright as a fucked silly expression crosses her face. "I wanna get those creampies so bad~ I'll do all your work for you even if you knock me up! Oh, fuuuck!"

She was a total slave for her boss - she'd be here for a while, even before her first mission~
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:30 am

And the two of you were at it for quite a while~ Ms. Ross mentions something about a creampie for every time you've fucked her over, but you barely remember that all you remember is her cock tastes good and her cum tastes even better. Especially after the 3rd load she stuffed into your pussy, you briefly wonder if you could convince her to go for another round? Probably wouldnt to be too hard~

Though after she gives you a moment to clean off her dick with your tongue she directs your attention to one of her many computer screen. "Alright Slut, heres your first real mission. One of our competitors thinks they can move in on our turf unopposed, what you're gonna do is hit their warehouse with this little... toy my girls cooked up. It'll make sure the Nyx boys know who they're dealing with. I dont care how you get in, just dont let them get the device from you, got it?" Ross says as she gives your ass a firm swat.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:45 am

Head spinning from the absolute destruction her boss gave her, Jade can barely focus on what she's being told. Her mind is overwhelmed with a desire for more cocks and more cum. Her pussy and ass tingle... But she manages to pay attention, and nods along with the orders given.

"You got it, boss~! I'll get right on it. Let me go get suited up~"

The seat on her ass just makes her giggle dumbly. The infiltrator strides out, ass swaying and body still covered in Ross' cum, as she heads off to get equipped for her mission.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:06 pm

The floor plan for the basement level of the Rose base was quite complex but that was necessary for a group as experienced and expansive as the Roses. It takes a minute to reach the barracks where you’ll be staying when you’re “on mission” or if the boss just wants to fuck you up more. But your stuff was in a footlocker at the end of what is presumably your bed.

Decision now is to take a shower before you slip the suit on or after? Though really you aren’t given much of a choice as while you’re rummaging through your footlocker you feel a weighty cock come down between your buttcheeks. “Mmm so this is the new slut~” a somewhat low but still feminine voice washes over you. “I’ve got the gear you need for the mission but god this butt looks to good to not pass up~ what was your name sweet tits?” You soon you head around to see a tall dark woman with beachball sized tits and a 7 inch cock tower over you. This was Ross’ right hand Barb(short for Barbara) in her hand she held what looked like a canister filled with a pink liquid.
Last edited by Lorielle on Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:19 am

Jade is taken by surprise by Barb - but only a little. She giggles and flexes her hips, rubbing that seven inch prick between her cheeks.

"I'm Jade~ Nice to meet you~" She winks. "So, you're the stif who's giving me my gear for the mission? You seem pretty well equipped yourself~" Wink.

"What you got there, babe? Is it for the mission?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:52 pm

"Hah, no wonder the boss thought you'd make a good asset. Im sure she's already given you the run down..." You can see Barb eyeing your suit as well as the copious amounts of spunk left over on your face. "Glad to see she's also introduced you to a favorite game around here, thought maybe i'd need to but we can save that for after you finish your mission."

You see the muscular woman slip her cock back into her combat pants and hand you the vial with the pink fluid. "Alright hussy, this thing here is gonna give Nyx a nice little surprise for the boys working at their new front. They say it's an internet cafe but really its a conversion center, you're gonna get in there and fuck with the employees, this vial's gonna help you, if they even drink a little. Bam! instant fuck slut, we dont care how long it takes you, or how you do it but make sure each one of the "employees" of the cafe get converted. And make sure they dont take this from you got it? Its Rose's special formula."
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:42 pm

Jade squints as she does her best to remember the instructions the hung, delicious, sexy... Oh, whoops! She got distracted looking at Barb~. But she can remember most of her instructions - she thinks!

"Give the boys a dose, don't let them take it off of me. Got it, Barb! I'll be back here deepthroating your fat cock before you know it~!" Jade winks and finishes getting prepared - back onto her tight red catsuit and getting her equipment together. It might just front as an internet café, but she was going to take no chances. She had to do her best to be stealthy as possible...

Well, up until the big moment anyway~
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:09 pm

You make your way from the Rose’s base towards this new operation. And intel did seem correct it seemed like an Internet cafe of sorts, it was nearing sunset so you saw a few men walk in and one woman walk in. At the front of the store you even see a now hiring sign and mention of a bar. Maybe it was trying to pass off as something a tad more adult.

When you loop back around to the other side of the building you only see a dingy alley way. A guy smoking a cigarette as he takes out some trash then heads back inside the cafe. You do see a fire escape on this side though, you can try and use it to get some roof access but you might end up causing some noise as a result. But you can always try and look for another way in or maybe come back in more inconspicuous clothing and just use the bar. [for reference the vial with all the liquid is no larger than a bottle of beer]
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:40 am

Jade considers her options. Sneaking in clad in red Spandex was fun - hell, it was why she had taken on her role as a thief. But this seemed a little too small time to be breaking out the works. And she'd definitely worked bars before, both for business and pleasure. She'd be fine with this.

Luckily, she knew where a bag of clothes she'd stashed was. It paid to have a few changes on hand. She goes off to find it, looking to get into some daisy dukes, a tight white top and some high heels for the best effect~ She'd stash the vial in a handbag, pretending to be fashionable.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:01 am

You do indeed have a spare set of clothes set away, changing into your desired set of clothes and settling on a hand bag to hide the vial of pink liquid. Now that you were looking all sexy you head back to internet cafe. [Mental offense roll: 21] From what you understand "conversion centers" are places where people slowly pushed into serving whatever gang controlled said center. Of course that never happen to you! You're the best thief around~

But you know that whatever you're doing in this cafe the longer it takes the worse it'll be..

Though you step through the front of the admittedly trendy looking internet cafe, there was a bar to order food or drinks and the place was well lit and kept cool despite so many machines running. Going to the front counter a lanky, nerdy looking guy looks you up and down. "O-oh, hello are you here to rent a booth?" Its 15 bucks for an hour 13 bucks for the 2nd hour and 10 bucks for the 3rd... if you want more we can set up you up with a private room but those start at 50 bucks and you get it for the day." You cant help but notice he was glancing at your tits again and again. "A-and theres a free meal and drink included with the room.."
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:10 am

Jade looks the nerdy guy up and down. This could be her first catch! She briefly looks around to see if he's drinking anything, but can't see anything straight away. She shouldn't stay here for long - it'd be dangerous. She'd be taken away from her boss!

"I'll take, uh, a booth for an hour, please!" She doesn't need practise to sound like an air-headed ditz. "Uh, like, what's your name, cutie~? I'm Jade~!"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:21 am

Perception:9
You tried to see if he had a drink but alas there was nothing. "O-okay.. for an hour.. heres your key.. it's booth ten all the way at the end.." You actually catch him off guard when you ask for his name. He fumbles a bit before he tugs on his shirt to show off the poorly made name tag, dry erase used to write in the black white surface. It read's Caspar. "T-thanks.. Jade.." He blushes heavily as he hands you the key to your booth. "Just uhh ring the bell next to the computer if you need assistance, e-enjoy your time.." He smiles at you.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:34 am

"Thank you, Caspar~ I'll be sure to ring the bell if I need you~"

Jade winks as she heads towards the booth. It's a ruse, though. As much as she wants to discover what exactly these booths are (the thought making her wet for some reason), she really wants to get behind the scenes. If she can't get the vial into individual drinks, she might as well just taint the whole supply! So what if there was a little bit of collateral damage - more thirsty cocksluts walking the streets couldn't hurt, could it?

It didn't take long for her to find a staff door - booth ten, being all the way at the end, was right next to it. With her lockpicks, it should be easy to get through.

She looked at the door.

She looked at the booth.

She looked at the staff door.

She looked at the booth.

God, she was so horny~ Maybe a quick test wouldn't hurt~?
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:47 am

'Maybe a little test wouldnt hurt?' Is the last thought to pass your mind as you slip the key into the booth opening it. Inside you find a computer and a seat, just like any other sort. You feel a little disappointed, but you feel like you should take a seat any way. Once you've got your plush bottom into the seat the door behind you locks and a panel from above the booth opens dropping a helmet onto your head locking onto your head as your eyes get blasted by a blue and purple spiral. Your body goes limp...

Theres a whirring of gears as you lay down on the table a mechanical cock training your pussy to Nyx standards fucking you relentlessly. You werent wearing your helmet but on the computer monitor you were watching the "training" video for Nyx prostitutes. Each time you came the fuck machine sped up faster and faster until you were on a quick loop of cumming, taking in more of the video and cumming again making the video's training much much stronger.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:16 am

Mental defense: 1d20+1 4

It only felt like a second had passed before Jade was having her brain scrambled and her pussy fucked. Her mouth hangs open, moaning over and over as the mechanical cock reams her, training her pussy to be a horny little slut for Nyx~ the spirals tell her how, and the cock proves it. Every time she cums, the training works its way deeper. How to suck cocks, how to get your pussy filled, how to bend over and when...

N-no... She really needed to get back to -

Mission? Jade cums again with a squeal, and the idea of the mission is wiped from her silly bimbo head.

She really needed to get back to the front desk and order a longer session! That's what she needed to do! She couldn't complete her slut training otherwise~

"I- I'm a slut for Nyx!" Jade howls out, not caring who hears her. "I'm a slut for Nyx and I need my pussy filled full of cum! I'll pay more! Please let me be a whore! Please!"
Unradical Dude

Next

Return to Private Games