Pokemon: to be a Master(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Pokemon: to be a Master(Firehead)

Postby c-war » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:26 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Charles Whisk
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/19263222
Bio: Charles was always a driven trainer, though he always was more focused on the money than other trainers. His purpose was to finish his research developing a Pokéball that, while storing a pokémon, could be used to capture people, fusing their traits into a hybrid. His dream was to build himself a team of women turned into these hybrids and train them to be both powerful fighters and slavishly loyal followers. The thought of his team of powerful, beautiful, and obedient followers kept him up many nights. He spent much of his money on Pokéballs he would dismantle for his experiments until finally, he had a prototype he was sure would work. He just needed to find his first target.

Team:
Riolu (normal)
Houndour (normal)
Natu (normal)

Turn Ons: Domination/Submission, Coercion, Three(or more)-way, Public Sex, Sex Betting
Turn Offs: Watersports, Scat, Gore

Success! Well, at least you're certain this one is a success. You still have to test it, after all. And that means finding a test subject.

Which means leaving your apartment/lab.

You aren't sure if it's luck or destiny, but opportunity is waiting about ten feet outside of your door. Your neighbor is standing by her apartment door, staring at the eviction notice taped to it with tears in her eyes.

Haruka has been working at the Contest circuit for several years now. She was even a runner up 5 years ago in the Grande Festival, which secured her a sponsorship. But she has only returned to the Grande Festival once since then, three years back, and she lost in the first round. She didn't get a single ribbon during the most recent season, so her sponsor dropped her.

You know all this because she's actually told you. You have lent a listening ear to her since soon after she moved in, after her sponsor reduced her pay over a year ago. She may even think of you as a friend, even though you never actually "hang out," you just listen to her and offer advice. She knows her biggest weakness is that she only has a Beautifly, but she hasn't had any success catching anything else.

Now she's hit rock bottom. She'll soon have no home, and since she couldn't pay her phone bill, she probably hasn't told her mom yet. Last you knew, her mom didn't even know about the lost sponsorship.

You have a potentially willing test subject here who already trusts you, and isn't terribly bright. It couldn't be more perfect.

Haruka:
https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/19680084
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Re: Pokemon: to be a Master(Firehead)

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:50 am

As my hand clenched down on the prototype of my plan, I couldn't help but feel excited. I now held in my hand the culmination of all of my efforts since becoming a trainer, and I could feel my destiny is close at hand. I just needed a test subject.

Squirreling away all of my equipment into their various hiding places, I made sure my room looked exactly as one would expect from a person who was only there for a couple of days out of every month. My funds were starting to run low from the last few experiments, so I would need to hit the road and win some cash. A couple random trainers on a route would be least likely to be noticed going missing, but a tournament would give me more options rather quickly.

Stepping out, I noticed my neighbor. I never quite understood how she had gotten into the situation she had. Perhaps her first few successes were just flukes, or maybe she rested too much on her laurels and wasted her talent. Either way, it was clear from her face what kind of notice she had found posted on her door. I realized someone so down on their luck and not terribly bright could make a good target. Her landlord would probably be miffed that they're evicted tenant left everything behind but probably wouldn't think much, and her mother would probably take ages to sort through everything else to even find out she had gone missing.

He stepped over to the girl putting on a soft smile. "Hey Haruka, it's been a..." He made a face trying to appear as if he only just noticed the tears and changing to an expression of concern. "Is everything okay?"
Firehead

Postby c-war » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:31 am

"Oh, yes and no," she says tearily. "Just, y'know, staring at the last nail of the coffin of my dreams. Guess it's back to the life of a new trainer, travelling everywhere on foot, camping or sleeping at Pokemon Centers, and maybe actually catching new Pokemon to support my Beautifly." Her attempt to put on a brave face is interrupted by her stomach growling. "If I don't starve first," she adds with a sigh. "Uh, sorry, not to be rude, but could I come over for something to eat? I ran out of food yesterday..." Her stomach growls again for emphasis.
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:19 am

I nod solemnly as she vaguely goes over her troubles. Then she asked if I could provide her food. The girl was in such desperate straights that she was begging for food. "Sure, I'm heading out again for a while, and I was just wondering what I would do with some of the food that didn't travel well and would spoil by the time I got back. C'mon." With that excuse made, I led her back to my room glad I had tucked away any equipment that might raise questions. It wasn't exactly common for trainers to tear Pokéballs apart for reverse engineering purposes. I figured using her Beautifly would be a good idea. If something went wrong, risking my own Pokémon would only make more of a mess. As I prepared a meal for us. I decided to go with something simple but filling making up some spaghetti.
Firehead

Postby c-war » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:25 am

Too hungry to wait, she snags the heels of a loaf of bread that you'd finished the rest of earlier and scarfs them down.

Then she takes a trip to the bathroom, returning shortly before the food is done. She sits at the table and stares into space. "Have you ever....been jealous of your Pokemon?" she asks, not really looking at you. She continues rather than waiting for an answer. "I mean, my Beautifly gets to chill in her ball untill I ask her to do something, then she gets her favorite food and gets to rest again. She doesn't have to worry about money or shelter, or anything but trying to make me happy... Meanwhile, I've had to sell almost everything I own because I can't pull together a good performance anymore, or even get a job. I'm literally down to the clothes on my back and what fits in my bag..."

At this point, you set her food in front of her, which snaps her out of it. "Oh! Thanks so much! And sorry for dumping all that on you. I'm just...scared." That last word hangs in the air as she starts eating.

c-war

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:47 am

I smirk as she begins talking revealing just how desperate her situation is that she's actually thinking fondly about being trapped in a Pokéball and being at another being's beck and call at all times. I was sure she would think differently if she weighed it all, but I didn't feel like giving her any doubts about going along with my plan, so I instead try to encourage her after I've laid down the plate. "I guess it does sound like a pretty carefree life to have. You just have to perform a couple of tricks and someone else takes care of the rest. I'm sure your Beautifly isn't even aware of how close the two of you are to ruin."

Deciding to act before she has much time to fill her stomach or think about it too long, I reach into my pocket pulling out the prototype. "Speaking of, I have been doing a little tinkering, and I think we both have the solution to each others' problems. This thing will allow a human to experience what it's like to be a Pokémon. I thought it might help us understand our Pokémon better if we got to see how they actually live and experience things the way they do." The altruism was completely false, and I was leaving out that the effects were not reversible to the best of my knowledge, but I figured that would only cause doubts. "What do you say? Want to see things from Beautifly's side?"
Firehead

Postby c-war » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:17 am

In response to your comment about Beautifly being ignorant to her condition, Haruka shakes her head. "No, she knows. Or at least I've told her. I'm not sure she really understands, of course," she adds with a small laugh, then takes another bite.

She is entranced as you describe the device. When you ask if she's interested, she swallows to clear her mouth. "Really? That sounds amazing! Will it hurt?" Even as she asks that, she holds out her hands so you can give her the prototype.

You flip the switch to prime the device, and then drop it into her hands. Once it lands, it pops open, and she is enveloped in blue energy, rather than the red of normal Pokeballs. Curiosity and excitement and fear all cross her face before it fades into the energy, which is pulled into your modified ball. The ball falls to the table, and her empty clothes fall to the chair and floor.

Phase 1 is a success! The button on your Fusion Ball, as you dubbed the project, glows orange, showing that it is waiting for the input of Pokemon data for the fusion.

You spy Beautifly's Pokeball attached to the strap of Haruka's bag. You remove it easily and bring it to where the Fusion Ball sits on the table. You tap the center buttons of the two balls together, and both of them pop open. The red energy from the Pokeball is sucked into the Fusion Ball, which closes once the Pokeball is empty.

Everything has gone to plan so far. Now to see the final result. You toss the Fusion Ball like you would any other, and it springs open in a flash of purple energy. And when the energy fades, there in the air, completely bare, is your Haruka-Beautifly. "W-what happened?" she asks in a dazed voice.

New form:
https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/19680087
Last edited by c-war on Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

c-war

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:08 am

I smile as I watch her be absorbed into my prototype. I hadn't quite expected it to be blue, but it was a convenient feature, so I decided to pretend it was planned if I ever talked about it. Now I just needed to fuse her with a Pokémon. Hers was still the obvious choice as it would stop me from losing one of my own if something did manage to go wrong even this far in. As I pressed the two balls together and watched the energy of both creatures mingle together in my device, I only became more and more certain my plans had been a success. I tossed Beautifly's old Pokéball aside figuring I could use it for more spare parts later.

Releasing my new Pokémon, I saw the new merged energy was purple without a hint of either red or blue left, so it was clear they had merged fully. It was just a matter of seeing what the fusion of woman and Pokémon looked like, and I was not disappointed. I looked her up and down as she appeared before me completely naked. "What happened? Why the very thing I promised. You and Beautifly have become one and the same, and I must admit, you two make a lovely pair." I walked up to her reaching up to cup her breast. "You did want to know what it was like to be someone's Pokémon, right? Be let out only when they want you to do something for them? Well, now you can." In my other hand, I held her Fusion Ball making sure to keep it out of her grip. "This is your ball now, and I decide whether you get to be in or out of it from now on."
Firehead

Postby c-war » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:22 am

"Oh, uh, okay...." she replies slowly. "What...can I do for you... Master?" She stops flapping her wings and lands, going down on her knees before you as if by instinct.

c-war

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:17 am

My smirk only grows as she gets down on her knees. Perhaps she already realizes on some level what I want, or maybe it's just something to do with her new Pokémon side. Either way, I decided I had to see just how far I could push this, but I decided it would be more exciting to build up to it. I took a seat on the edge of my bed extending my foot to her. "Let's start simple, your master has had a long day and would like a foot rub."
Firehead

Postby c-war » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:56 am

"Of course, Master," she says with a smile. She almost reverently removed your footwear, and then proceeds to do a very thorough foot rub. She even spits out a bit of String Shot into her hand and uses it to exfoliate your sole. She then does the same with the other.

c-war

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:22 pm

As she worked my foot so reverently, I couldn't help but feel a bulge form in my pants. This was exactly what I was looking for when I started looking into the secrets of pokéballs to make this. A woman utterly devoted to me. If she could fight, that would be perfect, but I could always train her if she was lacking. After all, Beautifly was more used to contests than battling, and I wasn't even certain yet that the pokémon's battle experience would transfer over during the fusion. Stowing away those thoughts for later, I slowly unzipped my pants letting my erection loose. "You've done well with my feet. They feel much better, but I could use a little TLC here too."
Firehead

Postby c-war » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:34 pm

She stares for a moment before replying. "O-of course, Master." She grabs your cock hesitantly. "I...I'm not sure what to do, so you may need to instruct me," she admits as she starts to stroke it with her hands, similar to how she worked your feet, including the same amount of pressure.

c-war

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:40 pm

I chuckle as she begins massaging my erection. "Really, I'd have thought such a lovely girl would already be experienced. It's probably for the better anyway as I get to teach you myself." I grunt a bit at the pressure. "Gentler, that's a lot more sensitive than a foot." I let her work it a little longer until a bit of pre trickled from my cockhead. "That's your reward for doing a good job. Go ahead, lick it up and have a taste." I watched intently to watch her bring her mouth into it.
Firehead

Postby c-war » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:09 am

"I have...some experience," she says, "but not with my hands. And sorry." She eases up and soon finds a good technique. When she takes her "taste" of her reward, her eyes light up a little, and she begins to suckle the tip as she strokes with her hands. She also presses her breasts against your legs in a way that is surprisingly erotic.

c-war

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:45 am

I chuckle, "It's okay, we'll keep practicing this alongside your battle training. You'll be my sexy little warrioress." I watched as she lashed my head with her tongue pleased to see her response. She clearly enjoyed the taste, and it was only my pre. "Remember, that's just a sample. Keep going, and you'll get the purer stuff I've been storing up." I put my hand on her head patting it as well as encouraging her to bob her head somewhat.
Firehead

Postby c-war » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:45 am

She replies with a muffled "okay" as she takes your cock deeper into her mouth. Her enthusiasm makes up for her lack of technique, and before long you're ready to release your load.

When you release, she does her best to obediently drink as much if it as she can, but she doesn't get it all, and some dribbles free to land on her bust. "Oh, my, that was...wow," she mutters once you pull out and she swallows what she can.

c-war

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:16 am

I watched with fascination as some of my seed spilled out onto her tits leaving white, goopy streaks. I would train her to take it all in the future, so I could decide when I wanted to see her spill it. "Mmm, glad you enjoyed it, but you really should clean up after making messes." I pointed down at her tits. "Your tongue's all you need to clean that up, right?" As she got to work liking my cum from her tits, I kicked up my leg pressing my bare foot against her crotch.
Firehead

Postby c-war » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:54 am

While some of the mess did land in places that she normally couldn't reach, it seems that her tongue has grown longer, with the tip thinning as it extends, so that it can function like Beautifly's proboscis to get nectar from flowers.

She squirms against your foot as it presses against her, and you can feel that she is getting wet. "Master...I think I'm ready. I wanted...to do this before...so I left my panties in the bathroom. I thought they'd be a going-away present, but...I like this better." She is staring at you with dreamy eyes as she says all of this.

c-war

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:47 am

I watch intrigued by her new tongue. I would have to teach her to use that more in future blow jobs. Having that wrapped around me pumping up and down while she sucked me seemed like an intriguing prospect, but I would save that for later.

I raised an eyebrow when I heard of her plans. "What a naughty girl planning to tease me so. You probably didn't intend it this way, but I would be most frustrated to find that. A lovely girl that liked me enough that she left her panties at my place, yet I never made a move on her, and whom I may never see again. Well, we can go ahead and make up for that right now." Grabbing her arms, I lift her from her kneeling position bringing her up into my lap, so my erection can grind against her supple pussy lips.
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games