PMD: dreams of adventure (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

PMD: dreams of adventure (Firehead)

Postby c-war » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:43 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Melaina
Appearance: https://e621.net/post/show/202278
Bio: Melaina had always wanted to form a rescue team having seen the adulation such teams tended to receive whenever they returned from a successful mission. She especially adored the powerful-looking females as they walked confidently wherever they seemed to go. To many of her friends, it was all she would talk about, but one day she would be old enough to join her own team and become one of those females.

It was finally here. The Adventurer Guild's annual Team Registration Day!

There was just one problem. You had to register as a team, and despite your best efforts, none of your friends wanted to join with you.

Fortunately, you aren't the only one with this problem. As you approach the guild hall, you see that someone has set up a "solo adventurers" area for anyone looking for a teammate.

At the moment, there are three Pokemon hanging around there. The first is an innocent-looking Clefairy sitting on a bench, swinging her legs and humming a tune.

Nearby, there is a male Rock Star Pikachu chatting up a Froslass, or at least trying to; she's just giving him a very cold shoulder.

You also figure that others will likely come by if none of these three is the right fit.

(Feel free to supply your own partner if you want)
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Re: PMD: dreams of adventure (Firehead)

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:22 am

Melaina looks around amazed at everything she saw. It was disappointing that she couldn't convince any of her friends to join her, but there was an area for those in a similar situation to meet up and find a partner, so that must not be an unusual problem to have. Looking over those that were already there, it seemed she must have shown up pretty early as there weren't many there just yet. The Clefairy looked nice enough though it wasn't clear how much of a fighter she was. The Pikachu definitely seemed like someone with a go get 'im personality that could be useful for any of the fights they'd find themselves in. The Froslass was also tempting considering the ghost type would help in dealing with any bug or fighting types she might encounter. Still a little undecided, she approached the pair hoping to get to know them better. "Hey there, are you two looking for partners too? I'm Melaina, and I've been waiting for this day my whole life." She struck a pose letting them see her athletic build from all her days of training.
Firehead

Postby c-war » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:15 am

The Pikachu looked you over appreciatively. "I can sure dig that, sweet cheeks. Names Chuck."

"My name is Freesia," the Froslass says with a bow. You notice that she seems interested in you as well.

"Hey! Don't ignore me!" the Clefairy shouts, jumping up and running over. "My name is Chloe, and I've trained hard for this, too!" She strikes a dramatic pose as well. "I can use Sing, Dream Eater, and Dazzling Gleam!"

"Oh, right, I know Meteor Mash, Quick Attack, and of course, THUNDERBOLT!" Chuck fires the last attack into the sky when he shouts it out.

"Ice Shard. Shadow Ball. Hail." Freesia says quietly.
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:47 am

Melaina chuckled when everyone crowded around her making feel like a bit of a starlet already. She didn't know why he'd mentioned her cheeks specifically, but she did like how Chuck complimented her face. Freesia seemed more reserved though she should give the girl a chance. Cloe seemed to be a bit like herself, and she wasn't entirely certain how to feel about that.

She listened as the others went through their move sets deciding she should go over her own too. "Yes, I know Dark Pulse, Fake Tears, and Extra Sensory myself." She was leaning towards Chuck at the moment, but she decided to dig a little more into her potential partners before making a decision. Plus, it could help the two she doesn't pick decide if they should partner up.

"I guess the next thing to go over would be our reason for joining the Guild in the first place. It sounds a bit vain, but where I come from, a well-known Team passing by is an event almost like their own personal parade that everyone comes to see them just for walking by. I want poké's to look up to me so much that they want to come and adore me as I pass through."
Firehead

Postby c-war » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:42 am

"Yeah, that's right! Totally how I feel, too!" Chuck replies with a shout. "I mean, yeah, I want to help Pokemon, but I want to be a star, too."

"I want to see new places," Freesia says succinctly.

"Well, for me, it's definitely to help Pokemon," Chloe says. "Back when I was a Cleffa, I managed to get lost in the woods, and wandered into a Mystery Dungeon. I was saved by a Rescue Team, so now I want to pay it forward and do the same." You notice that Chloe is almost solemn when she talks about the experience.

c-war

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:09 am

Melaina smiled as she heard that Chuck had a similar interest in the guild. It did sound rather selfish when compared to Chloe who just wanted to help others, but she was more than happy helping others for what she wanted. Still, it meant she wasn't so sure of putting herself in a place where she'd be inevitably compared to the more altruistic girl.

She was a little bit less sure with Freesia. The girl was quiet and only wanted to explore. She would probably let her have the spotlight to herself, but she wouldn't really do much to spread their team's popularity. In the end, a partner in crime who wanted to help make her well known sounded a lot more like what she was looking for.

She held her hand out to Chuck. "What do ya say? Want to wow the whole world until everyone knows out team's name far and wide?"
Firehead

Postby c-war » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:29 am

He clasps his hand with yours. "Sounds like a plan, Mel!"

"Then how about you and I be a team?" Chloe says to Freesia. Freesia nods in reply, and smiles just a bit. "Yay! Okay! Let's go sign up!" Chloe turns and heads for the table near the doors, where registration begins. You notice that Freesia seems a little...entranced by her partner's pert pink posterior.

Chuck notices too, but has the sense to whisper. "So, she swings that way. No wonder I didn't get anywhere with her." He smiles and shakes his head. "Anyway, let's go get signed!"

c-war

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:17 am

Melaina nods glad that she now has a partner, and it's nice to see the other two team up together too. She wasn't sure what was going on with Freesia's gaze, and Chuck's comment didn't seem to help matters either even though it was clear what was going on. She forgot about it once Chuck reminded her they had to go get signed up now that they were paired up. "Hey, wait for me."

She rushed up to catch up with the electric-type on their way to the sign-up desk wasting no time in introducing themselves once they reached the place. "Hi, I'm Melaina, and this is Chuck. We're here to join the guild and make a name for our new team." She was so excited that the team's lack of a name didn't even stall her delivery at all.
Firehead

Postby c-war » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:59 am

Sure enough, Chatot asks for a team name. "How about...Dark Thunder?" Chuck suggests.

c-war

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:23 pm

Melaina thinks for a moment. "I mean, it's catchy but a bit on the nose, don't you think. Plus, what if someone else joins our team later?" She stopped to think a moment. "What do you think of calling ourselves...Guardian Dreamers? I admit it's a bit strange sounding, but I think that'll help everyone remember us."
Firehead

Postby c-war » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:51 pm

"I think that rocks!" he replies eagerly.

"Guardian Dreamers, welcome to the guild," Chatot replies. "You can use room 3T for your team meetings and for lodgings if you need to. Head on inside to meet the others." He then turns his attention to Chloe and Freesia behind you.

Before you can walk away, though, Chloe puts a hand on your arm. "Uh, hey, do you think all four of us could be a team? You may have noticed, but neither of us is exactly a leader, y'know?"

"It would work," Chatot replies. "You are allowed to take up to 4 members with you on most missions, and while most teams add recruits after they start adventuring, it is not unusual to have more than two from the start."

"Fine by me, what do you think, Mel?" Chuck asks.

c-war

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:40 pm

Melaina was glad Chuck liked her idea for a team name. Their team was all set, and she was now officially a member of the Guild. It was only a matter of time before she got the notoriety that she so desired. Even better, she'd just barely started, and they already had two new recruits to join them. "Sure, the four of us should really be able to make this team shine." She thanked Chatot for signing them up before going with her new team to this meeting presuming it would be more than just the other new recruits she would be meeting.
Firehead

Postby c-war » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:22 am

"Yay! Thanks!" Chloe says excitedly as she hugs both you and Chuck. "We'll have a great time together!"

"I think this will work well," Freesia adds with a small smile.

"Oops, one more thing," Chatot adds. He hands you each a blue bandana and a badge. "These, of course, mark you as official Adventure Team members. You'll get new bandanas as your team gains more experience." You notice that his scarf is golden, and he also has a bigger badge. "Now, head on in!"

A moment later, you all enter the main foyer of the Guild. Along the sides of the room, buffet tables are set up with a variety of food. Perhaps two dozen or so Pokemon are scattered around, most in small groups. Most have blue scarves, like yours, but you do see a few other colors, too. The only other golden scarf is on Wigglytuff, who is at the front of the room greeting a line of Pokemon. Since she's the guild master, she's a bit of a celebrity.

c-war

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:46 am

Melaina takes her new badge and scarf with thanks. It didn't quite go well with her thick neck fur, so she wrapped the scarf tightly around her upper arm pinning the badge to it. So this was how she would show her rank within the Guild. She'd be sure to raise her team's rank as quickly as she could. Fast advancement would go a long way in getting the word out that they were a team to keep an eye on.

Entering the other room, she looks about at the other Pokémon gathered, most of the same rank, but there were a couple more experienced members about. Even the guild master had apparently shown up, so she waited with her team for things to begin though she did take a few curious glances at some of the others that were gathered here for her debut. Those with more experience probably had much to offer her, and she also needed to scope out any potential rival teams too.
Firehead

Postby c-war » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:29 am

Most of the Pokemon you meet are pretty friendly, but there are a few exceptions. Most notably is the Big Brutes, another new team. This trio of bullies include a Timburr named Barry, a Drilbur named Daryl, and they're led by a Salandit named Samantha. They don't say much to you, but what they do say isn't nice, and you can tell they'll probably be a thorn in your side.

After a while to mix and mingle, once registration closes, Chatot and Wigglytuff call for everyone's attention. "Alright, everyone, Welcome to the Guild!" Wigglytuff says excitedly.

"Starting tomorrow, all new teams will be able to take on their first missions," Chatot tells you all. "The mission requests are kept here at the guild desk, and for the next few days I'll be manning the desk personally to help you learn the ropes. After that, there are a few other Gold or Silver rank members who also take turns here." Chatot then quickly explains the ranks, starting with Blue, who can only do D rank missions, to Red, Bronze, Silver, and Gold, which gain access to C, B, A, and finally S rank missions, though you may still do lower rank missions as well.

"You are free to come and go as you please, but please, only enter other teams' rooms if they invite you," Chatot says as he wraps up his speech. "Now, feel free to head to your rooms, or to remain here to eat and chat. I'm happy to answer any questions, though for many of the questions the answer will be "you'll see when you enter a Mystery Dungeon," because there's so much that is better understood by experience than explanation, and any attempt to explain won't do it justice."

"I can agree with that," Chloe whispers with a giggle.

Chatot then steps down from the podium, signaling the end of the orientation meeting.

c-war

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:48 am

Melaina has a few polite conversations with her potential rivals. Just because they were competing didn't mean they couldn't be civil about it. Unfortunately, it seemed that others didn't have the same concept of friendly competition that she did. Big Brutes were going to be infuriating, and she suspected they might be the kind to do some underhanded stuff. However, if they did, she wouldn't hesitate to get them back though she didn't plan to dirty her hands unless they started it.

Turning from that, she sees it's time for the opening introduction. It was a bit disappointing that it was a little light on useable details other than the Team and Mission ranking system. She'd have liked to know more about what to expect, but she wasn't about to lose much sleep over it anyway. When you're going for greatness, you can't get worked up over the small annoyances, and Chloe seemed to be happy they weren't being told more about what to expect of these strange places where only members of the guild dare tread, so that could be seen as a plus.

Now that the ceremony was over and done with, she wondered what she should do. She'd already chatted it up with the other teams, and Chatot made it clear he had little helpful information he would be sharing with them. "I think I'm gonna head back to our room and call it a night. I wanna wake up nice and early to check the available missions before they're too picked over. What are you guys gonna do?" She turned to her team wondering if any of them planned to hang out here or do anything else.
Firehead

Postby c-war » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:06 am

"Sounds like a plan," Chuck says with a yawn. "It's been a big day."

"I'm not too tired, but I wanna see our room," Chloe says. "And I do have at least a couple things I can share about Mystery Dungeons, mostly about why they're called that."

"I'm in, too," Freesia says. "As a Ghost type, I don't have to sleep, but I do want to see our space."

The four of you retire to your room. It has four beds, set up as a pair of bunk beds. In the center of the room is a table, and along the walls are various storage units, things like dressers and bookshelves.

As everyone unpacks whatever belongings they brought, Chloe describes the dungeons. "So, you may know this already, but part of why we call them Mystery Dungeons is because what they're like is a mystery every time. Each floor rearranges every time you go in, and if two groups enter more than a minute or two apart, they each see a different layout, and don't meet until the end. The final floor, the height or depth of the dungeon, and the types of Pokemon you meet are the only things that don't change."

"And that's another thing," Chuck says from one of the top bunks. "The Pokemon in the Dungeons go feral, and attack any outsiders. Defeating them shakes them out of it for a while, and if they leave the dungeon they're fine, but at the same time, spending too long in a dungeon can make you end up like them."

"How long?" Freesia asks, more engaged in this conversation than you've yet seen her.

"I think it's like a day or two," Chloe answers after Chuck shrugs to indicate he's not sure. "Longer, if you're with a Rescue Team. Though there are rumors that in some of the stronger dungeons, you lose it faster. Also if you lose a battle and aren't able to escape, though the team badges help with that. And a good night's sleep out of the dungeons is enough to help you reset after spending a while in a dungeon, for most Pokemon."

c-war

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:07 pm

Nodding, Melaina led the way to their room with just a bit of wandering to get herself oriented before finding their destination. She put in the key and, turning it, opened the door to their new digs. She was a bit underwhelmed by it being just a single room with only beds, a table, and some storage space. She quickly shook off her disappointment figuring higher-ranked teams probably got nicer rooms to give them something to strive for. She'd make sure to raise the team's rank quickly, so they could get something that would hopefully have more than one room in it. It seemed Chuck had already claimed one of the top bunks as she was considering their new meeting/sleeping room.

The idea of getting stuck in a Mystery Dungeon long enough to go feral was certainly a scary thought as she began packing away what little she'd thought to bring with her. "We'll just have to make sure we don't get stuck in one then. It might also be good not to go into more than one or two in a single day as well. I wonder why it takes longer to go feral if you're with a team though. Maybe the badges they give us offer some protection or something?" Figuring it didn't matter much, she went ahead and hopped into the bunk beneath Chuck's. At the very least, it sounded like even if they did go feral, they'd turn back if someone beat them up though she hoped never to find herself in such a situation.

"Alright team, we'll be taking our first mission for the Guild tomorrow, so it's important we get a good night's sleep tonight. We'll all need to be in tip-top shape if we want to make a good first impression while we delve into our first Mystery Dungeon." Even as she said those words, Melaina could feel the excitement for what would come tomorrow leaving her uncertain if she even could take her own words of advice.
Firehead

Postby c-war » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:38 am

While you struggle to sleep at first, Chloe soon remedies that by using Sing to help you and the others nod off.

As usual, you dream of adventure and exploring and being part of a rescue team, only now you had your new companions around you.

At some point, the dream changed, and instead of battling enemies in the dungeons, they were trying to have sex with you. It became deliciously erotic as you defeated goes by making them cum.

Upon waking, you realize that your dream REALLY got to you, as there is a damp spot in your bed and your fur around your crotch is wet with your own juices.

c-war

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:10 am

Melaina was glad for the help of Chloe's singing to get her to sleep. Her dreams started the usual way with her saving Pokémon and getting her name out there, only her team was there helping her. She didn't mind sharing the spotlight since it meant she could be involved in higher profile missions to help spread the word faster, but things started to get weird after a while.

It started slowly with those who had gone feral being far more perverse in the way they attacked touching and teasing her sensually while showing off their bodies in overtly sexual ways. Then she started joining them sucking or riding her opponents instead of fighting them until she finally woke up.

Sitting up, she almost immediately noticed the wet spot on her sheets as well as the moist fur around her crotch and thighs. Getting up, she tossed her covers over the wet spot hoping no one would notice as she snuck of to get a quick shower.
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games