The Ugly Truth[Lazy Kitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Ugly Truth[Lazy Kitsune]

Postby Tes » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:10 pm

Waving his hand dismissively as you try to defend your choice he says "Yeah, yeah I know. Don't worry about it. There's a water bowl on top of a small stack of hay in the wagon.", before he goes over to the wolf that had lost all it's blood to the ground beneath him and starts to realease its pelt from the flesh by cutting with a medium sized knife and pulling. It's not nearly as gruesome as that would sound though as almost no more blood flows from his cuts.

You don't have to look at that anymore either way now as Ash waits for you. You easily locate the things you needed and he is very happy when you bring them to the front of the wagon, stomping his hooves and bobbing his head up and down. Water was his first priority and he greedily guzzles it down with his head in the bowl. After his first excitement has fallen a bit though his big nostrils flare a few times and his gaze shifts to you, almost looking a bit confused by what his senses were telling him, repeating his sniffs to confirm but this time from the source as he nuzzles into your neck.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:04 pm

Smiling as I feed Ash, I run my hand across his neck as he eats, cooing softly and thanking him for his hard work bring us on our journey. I didn't think he could actually understand me, but it felt nice to say anyway. I almost took a step back in surprise when he turned his attention away from the water and starts sniffing at me. At first I figure I must have dropped some of his feed on me by mistake, but then I figure he's just being friendly when he goes to nuzzle my neck. Giggling a little, I run my hand through his mane while the other goes to pat his nose. "Aww, aren't you a sweet lad." I murmur to him.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:39 pm

He seems to enjoy you petting him and very much so the scent you are emitting. Having his head against yours also felt rather nice, but then his long tungue suddenly extends and molds against your skin and he begins lapping away your sweat and leaving behind a cold trail of his saliva and a tickling feeling. With every lap he searches for a new spot, searching for the salty taste.

While not the the best feeling in the world, you could see the good intention the sweet lad had. That was until he began searching deeper down your shirt and his tungue pushed straight under your binds, enveloping your nipple for just a brief moment that shocked you, not only from it's suddenness but also the sound it pushed out of you.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:57 pm

His tongue felt rather rough against my skin, his coarse, wet, animalistic laps dragging across my cheek and neck eagerly. Although the overall sensation was rather pleasant, causing me to giggle once more and return to soothingly stroking my hands across his mane. "Easy there, Ash. I'm not going anywhere." I murmur to him as he starts to lather his saliva against my collar. My eyes widen however once his tongue dips beneath my top and even manages to slip under my binds. I gasp, starting to pull away as I feel his licks loosen my bindings just a little, but not before I feel hip lap against my tit, the rosy bud stiffening against the sensation immediately, especially after having spent most of the day in such a tight confinement. I clasp my hands over my mouth as I hear a moan escape my lips, hoping Sir William didn't catch its girlish tone, and take a step back away from the horse in order to quickly examine my binds to see if they were still holding tightly enough to keep my identity a secret.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:20 pm

As you look past the wagon you see Will had removed most of the skin and the wolf more and more looked like a simple piece of meat, instead of a once living thing. He either didn't hear or care for the sound as he keeps going at it dutyfully. Your binds have loosend just a bit in the top area, a bit of slack, but nothing major. Ash on the other hand seems to hate the fact that he can't reach you with his head anymore after you have taken a step back.

It's when he does a small hop with his front legs that you see his massive flared cock had left it's sheath and was staring at you angrily, jumping up and down against Ash's belly as it's only form to stimulate itself. You begin to really wonder what's wrong with the animals around you ever since you left the city.
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:43 pm

I frown as I look down at my binds. Nothing I couldn't tighten up with a little bit of work, but I would need to be more careful with them if I don't want them to come loose at a less fortunate time. Glancing over towards Ash as he seems to get frustrated at me stepping away, I'm about to step forward again to reassure him only for my eyes to catch sight of his... cock having emerged from his sheath and bouncing against his belly. Confused and a little worried, I step away from the horse, unsure as to what exactly seems to have set him off. First the wolf and now this? Maybe the stallion was just a little worked up from pulling the wagon all day. Either way I move away from him now that he's been watered and fed, hoping he'll cool off shortly, as I head to the back of the wagon briefly in order to tighten up my binds. With that out of the way I go over to Sir William to catch the tail end of his work on the wolf.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:13 pm

Ash seems to grow just abit more frustrated when you leave, but doesn't through much of a tantrum. Your disguise is easily fixed and Sir William seems to be just about done with his preperations. He had taken out a small box of spices. Even you knew they were expensive, which was probably also why his box was much smaller than the one you had at home. After grinding a mix of them down in a mortar and adding oil he rubs them all over the meat, leaving reddish shine and specks.

Having covered everything he raps it up to be spitroasted over the fire tonight, storing it away after cleaning his bloody hands with a bit of water. He explains "While that was certainly stop with unexpected events, we should get going again. I everything ok with Ash?" Now you could tell him about what happened, but then again what exactly would you tell him?
Tes

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:19 pm

"I think so..." I say, rubbing the back of my neck as I thought back on what just happened with the horse. "He ate and drank well and seemed to be happy, though he started acting up a bit at the end." I'm not entirely sure how to describe what happened... it didn't make all that much sense to me. Although I wasn't entirely an expert on horses so I only had my own intuition to work with. "I'm guessing the wolf must have spooked him. He was happy to have me around to reassure him, but got a bit uppity when I left. Might not want to push him too hard if we can avoid it."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Tes » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:42 pm

He looks a bit suspicious at your vague answer, but seems to take it nonetheless as he didn't hear anything too out of the ordinary for a horse. Removing the brakes from the wagon and picking up any last things you are ready to leave. Ash seems to have calmed down enough for him to start pulling again when he gets asked to by his owner with a whip of his straps.

Once again the two of you were moving and Sir William sits beside you, bored by the road ahead. Maybe you could get some small talk started with him this time around. After all he must be able to tell you of so many great adventures, right from the source. They must surely be even better than the condensed remnants that reach the city, right?
Tes

Previous

Return to Private Games