Bimbo House [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Bimbo House [Lorielle]

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:54 pm

CHARACTER SHEET
Name: Marianne Scott
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Background: A leading professor at Stanford in the field of behavioral science, Marianne decided that she needed a break from research and students and decided to go on sabbatical to gurantee at least a well deserved break from being such an astute mind for the university. Still she would be a little disappointed that she wouldnt get to see some of her seniors graduate but, she needed this. At least thats what she told herself when she saw an ad online for a new game show when researching places to vacation. It was going to be an all expense paid trip to a nice island resort and she just needed to spend time in a big mansion with 4 other women. Last one to leave the mansion wins a million dollars. Sounds a little too good to be true but well she wasnt exactly thinking straight when she entered all her info into the sign up sheet and signed a few contracts without reading. her mind just zoomed past all of that as she stared at the ad and bit her lip at what a good time she was going to have.

Skills:
Strength: 1
Dexterity: 3
Smarts: 4
Charisma: 2

Perks: Level-headed (Marianne gets a +2 to resist basic hypnosis traps)
Entry level maker (Marianne in her often dips into cosplay and as such knows how to make improvised things with limited supplies gets a +2 to crafting)
Suppressed libido(its been years since the last time Marianne has slept with anyone as such gets hot and bothered rather easily and quickly. -2 to resisting sexual advances)
Canine Curious (-2 to all situations involving canines, prefer to interact with Jade sexually if Possible)
Amateur Slut (+2 to seducing others)

Votes: 1

Turn one:

-Being Mind controlled
-Reluctant or forced to do sexual favors
-Lewd gambling/games
-Lie (example: promise to not put it in and do otherwise, promise to not cum inside and do otherwise)
-Coercion/Blackmail
-Rape/Forced
-Beast
-Beastmen
-Sleep Rape
-Tricked into sexual situation
-Gloryhole
-Chikan
-Stuck in wall
-Knotting/Plugging
-Prostitution
-Unavoidable Molesting
-Gangbangs
-Being drugged

Turn offs:

-Unusual penetration (nipple, urethral, ecc...)
-Scat/watersports
-Heavy inflation
-Heavy Gore
-BDSM
-Permanent Enslavement
-Long term impregnation(Fast forwarded pregnancy is okay)
-Extra-extra-large insertion
-Yaoi

Welcome to the 25th season of Bimbo House! yes, folks, we've managed to scrape enough sponsors together to film a brand new series, with a new house and a suite of new stars to turn into drooling wrecks! As you all know, the goal of this show is to be the last one standiong, forcing all of your rivals to fails challenges until they no longer can compete! Let's cut to our contestants now...

---

You're thankful for the long walk up to the house. It's taking you away from all of the cheering crowds and music, and soon they'll be leaving too, leaving you alone on the island resort with the four other contestants. You're not quite sure what the exact winning conditions are for this show, but it can't be too hard... you're smarter than the rest of them, right?

It doesn't take long for you to come upon the mansion - its a three storey affair, all modern with large glass windows and sliding doors. It's surrounded by a brick wall a little too tall to climb over, but with the palm trees and the very obvious swimming pool out front, who would ever want to leave? As you approach and walk through the front gate, you notice a woman on a sunlounger - impossibly stacked and burdened with thick thighs and a rear that could deflect bullets. Her long black hair trails down her body, and her green eyes peer from behind circular glasses as she reads a book. She hears your footsteps and raises her hear.

"Oh! Hi! You're the new contestant!" She jumps to her feet, causing all of her assets to wobble in her lime green one-piece swimsuit, and walks over to you for a hug. "I'm Jade Emerald! It's so lovely to meet you!Welcome to the house! What's your name?"
Last edited by Unradical Dude on Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unradical Dude

Re: Bimbo House [Lorielle]

Postby Lorielle » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:00 pm

Marianne certainly was eager to get away from the crowds somehow forgetting that one would be present for the opening ceremony. But the track was rather tiring and even for the well put together professor the work felt rather tortuous. Though she was then greeted by who was no doubt one of the other contestants on this show... one.. she’s conviently forgotten the name too.. “oh hello. It’s nice to meet you Miss Emerald I’m Dr. Marianne Scott, it’s a pleasure.” She extends her hand to shake Jades with a smile. “Are the other contestants here or are we the first two?” He Dr. asks as she looks for a place to set down her things.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:20 pm

"No, I think you're the last, actually. Come with me, I'll take you to meet them!"

As Jade turns, another figure walks out of the front door. The sporty redhead grins as she jogs over, shaking your hand with a fierce grip.

"Hi, newbie! I'm Clara! Good to meetcha!" As you take in her smile, you suddenly feel a low hum and find your eyes drawn to her perky breasts for a moment. "C'mon, let's get your stuff inside, you ought to meet the contestants! The first challenge is supposed to start when we're all together!"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:24 am

'Mmm~' Sofia gently moans to herself as she sees Clara, she was always a sucker for redheads.. "Oh its nice to meet you, and that would be lovely so lead the way. Im Marianne." The professor suddenly felt out of place though, these girls were easily half her age or at least a decade younger, suddenly she felt a little self conscious about her age. But she tried to push it aside and chipper up as she met the other contestants, the mansion they all shared she was told had cameras for the audience to watch live 24/7 so she had to put on a good performance.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:56 am

As the girls bring in your stuff, you get a good look at the entrance. It leads into an open-plan room, a huge living space with leather couches and an enormous television connected to the kitchen. A set of French doors lead out to another swimming pool and a very well-kept garden. On the couches sit a beautiful blonde lounging around, and a raven-haired woman with a scowl.

"Oh, hi~!" The blonde's voice is a natural sing-song. "I'm, like, Vicki Pressi, and this is Amanda~."

Amanda snorts. "Whatever. Welcome, new meat."

Before you can reply, the television flicks on, a pink background with white letters. CHALLENGE INCOMING.

"Oooh!" Jade rushes to get seated on a couch next to Amanda, who glares at the half-dressed girl getting the leather wet. "That was fast! I can't wait to see what this is about!"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:58 pm

Marianne extends her hand out to Vickie whom she greets with a smile before turning to Amanda with a bit of puzzled look on her face. “Wait.. didn’t this season just start? Aren’t we all new meet?” She says sort of flippantly towards the rather intense woman. Though she then sees the television flicker on and goes to stand behind the couch and await their first challenge.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:25 pm

"Hello contestants!"

The voice coming out of the screen is a friendly male voice, probably more inclined towards "children's television host" than whatever this is.

"Now that you've all arrived in the Bimbo House, let's not waste any time! We're going to give you your first challenge! Here in the house, we deliver challenges through these Virtual Reality helmets."

The coffee table in front of you suddenly rotates into the floor like something out of a spy movie. On the new table are five white helmets, smooth and rounded with a pink light on the forehead. Jade gasps, and Amanda raises an eyebrow.

"Whenever that pink light is on, it means you have a new challenge incoming! Just put these helmets on to receive your first challenge! Don't tell the others what you're up to- that'd be cheating, now."

Everyone moves to put one on - Jade first, enthusiastic about it all, with Vicki and Clara following suit. Amanda snorts, but you put your helmet on before she does, and don't see if she obeys or not. The screen is dark, and you wonder for a moment if its broken, before pink swirls enter your vision, making your mind deliciously foggy and your body limp. You feel tingly and good watching these spirals... You can feel yourself getting aroused, your nipples hardening under your top.

"Your mission," intones a female voice into your ears, "is to make Jade Emerald cum before seven days have passed. Making her cum grants you a point. Her making you cum makes you lose a point. Whoever has the most points at the end of the seven days wins the first challenge. Here is some information about your target."

The spirals fade away, but you remain entranced as a video of Jade sitting down on a leather couch appears. You recognise this as the same room you made your audition for the show in...

"Hi!" she says, looking directly at the camera. She's dressed in a tank top that barely holds back her breasts and a blue skirt that billows outwards around her hips. "I'm Jade Emerald! I'm twenty six, I'm from California.... Uhm... I'm a bit of a hippie, I guess. I love nature -"

Hard cut. Jade being shot from a different angle, on her knees. Pink spirals fill her eyes as her lips wrap around a long cock and suck, her head bobbing back and forth. She's like a practised whore.

" - especially being outdoors -"

Cut again. Jade naked by a pool, moaning as her fat bubbled ass is filled with cock, skin slapping on skin.

" - aaaand I love animals..."

Jade on her back, eyes crossed as a red knotted cock plunges into her mouth over and over, the knot smacking at her lips.

"...like, really like animals..."

Jade gasping and yelling "yes, oh yes, fuck me" as a German Shepherd mounts her, panting over her shoulder.

"I hope I can win, because the money would help fund my conservation projects! I want to see nature come back to the cities and make everything green again! I hope I do well!"

A cum-covered Jade, eyes spiralled, winks and giggles at the camera.

The images fade, and you find you can move again. You take the helmet off, and find the others have also removed their helmets, various looks of embarrassment and arousal on their faces.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:14 pm

Marianne was astounded by what she saw. She'd only ever seen helmets like these in research labs at Stanford and MIT, she never knew that a game show like this would have access to something so advanced... She watches as 3 of the girls go to put on the helmets without much thought, but the professor shared Amanda's concern, despite her haughty attitude, she at least seemed the most intelligent. All the better when she's broken and lying at her feet as a bimbo whore. But she couldnt delay any longer and goes to slip the helmet on.

The fog hits her almost immediately her brain tuning out as she accepts the warm tingly feeling of watching that spiral. Next comes information on her target.. Ohh~ Jade is naughty gal~ But maybe animals were fun.. Marianne giggles similarly to jade as she intently watches the video. Soon enough all was done and the professor went to slip the helmet off, her mind dizzy.. but something was there.. something to use against jade..

But seeing as everyone else had a similar reaction to Mari, she breaks the silence by speaking up first. "Well.. umm im just gonna take my suitcase to my room.. if anyone needs me i'll be there for maybe the next hour. As she moves to her designated room she looks around for any interesting rooms, maybe one where she can get supplies.. and something about getting viewers to sponsor her..oh and she had her daily vlog to do there should be a camera room around here somewhere.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:17 am

You move all of your stuff to your room - a little ensuite number with a nice enough bed and a view of the pool out front, but no real reason to keep you there. Presumably the showrrunners aren't fans of recluses. You feel like you should keep the helmet with you so you can review more instructions~>

The camera room is also on the upper floor - a decent distance away from the bedrooms, presumably so any late-night vloggers aren't disturbing other people. It consists mostly of a red chair and a camera in the same design as the helmets, along with a few speakers.

"Hello, Marianne!" The voice of the host, from the speakers. "Are you here to do your first vlog?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:39 am

Once she's done setting aside all of her things, she places the helmet on her nightstand, easy to grab and slip on if she was bored. With all her clothes packed away and hanging in her temporary closet she sets out to get the lay of the land essentially and eventually ends up at the camera room. "Oh heya.." Marianne forgot that the house was run by an AI, though maybe it's for the best, if there were human assistants they may..interfere with the game.

"Yes im here to make a vlog.. though im not sure what to talk about or.. well how to make a vlog.. this isnt really my avenue of hobby." Marianne sits down in the red chair as she goes to put on one of the helmets. "Alright what now?"
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:49 am

As you slip your helmet on, your vision fills with lovely pink spirals again.

"Don't worry, Mari. The House will ask you questions. Just answer honestly!" You feel like you completely trust the house and will answer whatever it asks you. And you should definitely do it with your legs spread. It's only natural to play with yourself for cameras, isn't it?

"So, Mari, what do you think of your first mission? Do you think you can do it? Did you enjoy the footage of Jade we showed you? You can access that whenever you like, if you need to."
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:57 am

Unwittingly Marianne falls victim to the pink spirals~ Her mind fogging over once again as she lovingly stares into them and lets them completely dominate her mind. "Trust..Honest~ Spread legs..for camera..Completely Natural~" The professor moans to herself as the spirals dim just slightly and she's allowed to regain some of her mental faculties. Her legs spreading nice and wide..at least as wide as they could in a business style pencil skirt though its nothing a little shift of fabric cant fix. Soon enough her pussy is on full display as she runs her fingers along her folds and thumbs her clit. "Mmm~ Im hahh confident in myself.. Jade seems like a..ah a nice gal, but i.. have a PHD in this sorta stuff.. if i lost~ I'd be really unhappy hehe.. The..the footage? Oh~ I remember.. I loved when that big doggy was fucking her real hard..mmm would love to see that again, but also when she was covered in spunk.. so sexy.. By this time Mari was a few fingers deep into her slit and moaning quite wildly for the camera even pulling aside one side of her shirt to play with her nipple.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:04 pm

"Good to hear~" The female voice is reassuring. "It's nice to know you're thinking like your target~"

The spirals are replaced with footage of Jade again, back from her audition, her mouth full of red canine cock. She's gagging, eyes crossed, as the knot batters at her lips.

"Maybe if you thought more like her, you'd be able to make her cum better~"

The image changes. It's you on your back, lips stretched around that doggy dick. It's your moans and gags coming through the speakers. Wether or not it's been altered digitally, you don't care. The image changes to Jade - no, you on all fours, being mounted, gasping and begging for more from the alpha male mounting you and pounding your pussy.

"If you win, we'll treat you to exactly what we have Jade - some time alone with a good boy. Would you like that, you slut~?"

Perk gained: Canine Curious. -2 in situations involving canines or canine-like dicks. You prioritise Jade for all sexual interaction.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:10 pm

Marianne stares intently into the spirals, then having it transition over to the videos of Jade getting reamed in various holes by those big..good..boys~ Mmm yes~ Think like her~ Like a slut~

As the video transitions over she immerses herself into the video, she barely even notices that she was put into the video, instead she simply imagined that her was the whole time, no need for extra convincing. "Ohh~ That sounds so fun.. i have..have to win~ Yess The idea of being mounted..knotted it turned the professor on more than she thought it would.. but soon enough she felt herself cresting towards her orgasm.. cumming all over doggy dick... that would be the life..
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:45 pm

"Good girl. Cum now~"

You cum hard, spirals burying themselves into your brain. You cum the hardest you've ever cum in your life, and it's to the idea of you being impaled and knotted on doggy dick~ It feels so goooooood~

"Your VLOG is over now. You may go back to the house. You have an evening to spend with the other girls."

The spirals vanish, and you find yourself removing your helmet. The House doesn't speak to you again, and you're now very aware of the camera in front of you. Maybe you should go find something else to do to get rid of the embarrassment - if you're feeling any.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:11 pm

Mind wipe potential 60%: 51/100 Mind wiped!

Marianne launches into her orgasm with incredible force, her eyes crossing and her tongue lolling out of her mouth as she squirts all over the red chair she was seated in, the idea of her recording a vlog for viewers of the show to look up whenever they wanted to lend her their support not even a concern as all she thought about and wanted was a massive alpha to breed her..

But all that comes to an end when the spirals drilling into her mind cause her mind to drift on into a peaceful pleasurable dream only to find herself outside of the door to the camera room with only a faint recollection of what she recorded for the "vlog"

"Well.. that was boring, didnt even really talk about much.. I guess i should go and get to know jade.. she is my target after all." With that the professor walks off toward the living hoping to run into the hippie latina.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:47 pm

Is is now Evening.

Luck check: Heads!

You walk into the living room. You're in luck - Jade is in there, the stacked latina hiding her assets in a set of frumpy pajamas. She's watching some kind of nature documentary. Unfortunately for you, sitting on the couch alongside her (although not next to her) is Amanda. The latter doesn't seem quite as interested in the programme as Jade is.

"Oh, hi, Mari!" Jade waves. "Come sit with us! We're watching a documentary on tundra animals!" Amanda rolls her eyes.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:22 pm

Marianne walks into the living room excited to see that her target was ripe for the picking. But how to get to her.. Well maybe it'd involve the helmets? Or something else.. The professor wasnt sure yet but she smiles at her then gives a nod to Amanda. "Sure. i'll join you two, its been a while since ive had time to just sit down and watch a show. Tundra animals are always quite nice. Im partial to woodland creatures though." She smiles as she goes to sit down on the couch next to Jade, doing her best to get comfortable.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:21 pm

Amanda sighs, but dutifully moved aside and gives you more room. You sit and get comfortable next to Jade as the programme continues.

"Oh, woodland creatures are good!" Jade smiles. "I used to walk through the redwood forests back in California. It's amazing, the things you see..."

The programme starts talking about wolves.

Mental test: 1d20+4 22

Despite your recent experience (that you've totally forgotten), you don't find anything particularly special about the admittedly majestic wolves that the show is discussing. There's some great camera work that emphasizes how powerful and beautiful they are - it's a little overdone. However, when you glance to the side, Jade has bitten her lip, her thighs rubbing against each other. Her green eyes are fixed on the screen with an expression that one could describe as openly adoring.

Amanda glances at you, then rolls her eyes and mouths "weirdo" whilst indicating Jade.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:48 pm

“That’s quite interesting. I grew up in California. Visiting the redwoods was one of my favorite memories as a child.” Marianne gives Jade a warm smile. Though she does pay somewhat close attention to her actions during the film.. the way she was acting certainly made her seem overly interested in the animals... then Amanda speaks to her and Mari has to try and suppress a laugh.

“I’m going to grab something to drink from the kitchen would anyone like something to drink? Beer wine, soda?” She asks before getting up off the couch to look for some reshreshments
Lorielle

Next

Return to Private Games