A Princely Escape [LAZY KITSUNE]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Princely Escape [LAZY KITSUNE]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:26 am

She grins at that, and then lifts you up... promptly impaling you in a fashion that feels both forceful and yet at the same time not. She gasps as your ass-pussy sucks her dick in, and moans as her hands quickly glide up to your a cup breasts. Her member is bigger and longer than Heikar's was, though not by a huge amount. It still combined with everything that's been happening makes you indeed very much feel like a good sissy cocksleeve, more so when she begins to bounce you, though she chuckles as she leans in and whispers, "You bounce too~ show me how much you want my cock driving you wild~"

As if that wasn't enough, she added to your pleasure by having Heikar move to suckle and attend your clit dick and for Reiza to lap and suck at your balls.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

{Sissy Score 393/1000 You Find your thoughts sometimes drifting to girly things. Your cock feels more feminine and takes more effort and focus to get hard and out}
Fuck Bait 2- You give off a moderate vibe/aura/scent that you are a bitch in need of fucking. You may find yourself being more inclined to let beasts fuck you too
Neelia's Blessing- At the cost of gaining some arousal, you can use your connection to the Goddess Neelia to protect others from the dark magic of the Demons for a short time
Cock on the Brain- You find it hard not to think about cocks, and thus wind up always in a constant state of arousal. If surrounded by many men you must make a will roll to resist offering yourself to them
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:26 pm

I purr lewdly as my ass is filled with her cock, my hips rocking back against her thrusts. As she cups my tits my cheeks flush, mouth trembling as I moan at the sensation of my nipples being played with. My bit titted chest felt so sensitive to her touch, making me yearn for her to play with me all the more. At her command I nodded and started lifting my ass just to push it down on her glorious length all the more, working up the steady motion of bouncing myself on her cock, my asshole becoming the demonic cock sheath it was always meant to be.

My pleasure only rose higher as Heikar and Reiza began sucking on my crotch. My hands moved to their heads, giving both sets of ears a rub as I felt their lips and tongues on me. With my bitch button pushing passed Heikar's lips and into his mouth I felt like my girly cock could actually emerge from its sheath a bit, in order to give the two of them something more to play with while our mistress enjoyed my ass.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:10 pm

Strangely enough your girly cock didn't really make much of an appearance, at most the tip popping out to be lavished by your friends tongues almost as if it was a clit. All the while you were bouncing atop a thick and naughty shaft that easily made even your cock back before this all started feel so small and insignificant in comparison. And in fact, when your new mistress began to roughly and rapidly rut away at your naughty ass over the next hour, you found yourself for a tiny even forgetting that you had a dick.

It was only after she had forced you through at least a half dozen climaxes and filled you twice with her seed that she pulled you off and move to break in your friends… The sounds of their pleasure filling the air for you as you found yourself quickly slipping into darkness…

(1d7 roll for Days pass- 7 Sissy score gain roll is 43)

The next seven days that pass is full of pleasure the likes of which you had never imagined, yet the same time there are moments were almost feels like it goes by in a blur and you can't quite remember all of it. The things that you truly remember most of all is your connection to your friend Reiza, and the fact that there is something very important that you are meant to do. But each time you try to remember what it is, you either find yourself growing too horny to focus on it before finding one of the amps or other demons to help satisfy your increased and very slutty libido, or your mistress calls for you and you happily go forth to attend to her.

Now however, as you stroll down the core door of the mayor's former home, your hips swaying happily as you lick up the cream that your mistress had just deposited within your slutty boipussy, a strange feeling begins to wash over you and you feel your mind clearing somewhat as you remember that you need to find the shrine of your goddess in order to try and put a stop to what the demons are doing to your country.

You get the feeling that this clear headedness my only last a day or two at most, and that it might not take much to temporarily overwhelm it and leave you as nothing more than an eager and needy slut, but you know you have some time to try and figure out a plan. Of course, one slight problem is now presenting itself in this clearheaded state is that the shame and embarrassment you feel at having been reduced to the state is also turning you on immensely in making you want at least one, or maybe three, demonic dicks to play with.

{Sissy Score 446/1000 You Find your thoughts somewhat regularly drifting to naughty girly things. Your cock feels much more like a large clitty, and you find yourself preferring to cum like a girl}
Fuck Bait 2- You give off a moderate vibe/aura/scent that you are a bitch in need of fucking. You may find yourself being more inclined to let beasts fuck you too
Neelia's Blessing- At the cost of gaining some arousal, you can use your connection to the Goddess Neelia to protect others from the dark magic of the Demons for a short time
Cock on the Brain- You find it hard not to think about cocks, and thus wind up always in a constant state of arousal. If surrounded by many men you must make a will roll to resist offering yourself to them
Last edited by Kuragari on Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:05 pm

As my senses come back to me, I shudder at the thought of what I've become. The prince... reduced to a girly cumdump as part of a demon's harem. I find myself shivering and moaning as I recall memories of being fucked silly in the breeding pits, or on my mistress's throne or in her bed. I had failed so spectacularly in warning my people about the invasion and became one of the biggest sluts that the demons had to play with instead. My nipples stiffened and ass twitched... I could feel my mistress's cum on my lips and seeping down my ass. Pre dripped from my clitty cock and onto the floor... this was my life now... I should just accept it.

Shaking my head, I refocus and look around. I really... wanted to fuck... but right now... I needed to try and find Heikar and Reiza to see if I could bring them to their senses as well so we could all get out of here.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:41 pm

Racking your head, and fighting off some of the lust that you are feeling, you managed to recall that around this time Heikar would be in the garden room of the Manor where your mistress was growing perverse and carnal minded plants. In fact he would usually being pleasured by and 'watering' them with his seed. As for Reiza, She was normally in the kitchens either directly helping with preparing a meal for later or for the mistress personally, or she was tending to those doing just that.

Of course, that causes more naughty and lustful images to play through your head, making your clit-dick And ass twitch even more. And you could hear at least 2 imps now coming down the hallway around the bend. You have the feeling that as long as you don't go overboard with some sex with the demons or any of the other slaves here, your clear head in this situation should remain and allow you to slake your much stronger libido now.

{Sissy Score 446/1000 You Find your thoughts somewhat regularly drifting to naughty girly things. Your cock feels much more like a large clitty, and you find yourself preferring to cum like a girl}
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games