abuse of magic[reaperbones]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: abuse of magic[reaperbones]

Postby sogekik » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:02 am

the girls were out of it enough that this happened relatively easily, your magic having amplified they're pleasure making their orgasms intense, "Hey! where do you think you're going!" the one who was now ontop of the other asks as she struggles to get up " we're not done with you and your cock yet!"
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:16 pm

Toren pushed the one struggling to get up back down as he lined up he already erect rod. He slammed it into the one on top and spoke. "I'm not done with you two sluts either. Just enjoy the fucking like good little bitches."
He wouldn't give them much time to recover from their orgasms as he began relentlessly slamming into the one whose insides he had been tasting. They felt better than they tasted.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:33 pm

she let's out a pleasured yelp as you slide into her her friend pinned beneath her didn't seem too happy to be missing out, until the one on top pulled her into a kiss and took her mind off of it
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:40 am

Toren held nothing back as he slammed into the closet lesbian's wet hole. He even gave her a few slaps on the butt as a nice reward for distracting the one whose hole he wasn't filling. He spoke as he bucked his hips. "Here I was hoping for just a show, now I got two girls wanting to be filled."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:05 pm

of course your magic had caused most of this situation, it was unlikely that they'd even been lesbians before you'd started playing with their minds, she lets out a yelp as you spank her taken by surprise, this was followed by a soft low moan into the kiss between the two, with the kiss the one on the bottom seemed relatively placated for now, but switching relatively soon might not be a bad idea
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:24 am

Toren started counting his thrusts when he realized that neither of these girl's had any patience after the dose of magic he gave them. Every fifth thrust he'd switch which girl he was thrusting into, and he had to admit that it created a very strong surge of pleasure when he switched to a new hole. He would probably be blowing his load soon, but where should he put it?
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:09 pm

the pair of them seemed content with that for the moment, moaning along happily as you use them, they didn't say anything to overwhelmed with the pleasure to worry about it for the moment. and both of them seemed eager for your cum
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:15 am

Toren decided that the unfilled girl needed her own dose of semen, and focused strictly on the girl on top. He began slamming as hard and fast as he could as he felt his limit approach. He let out a groan to go along with his payload inside her. He wondered if his stamina would be enough to handle their new magical libido.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:56 pm

the pair did not seem satisfied yet, but like this they might be able to go indefinitely and you definitely didn't have the stamina for that, it seemed that both girls where more than up for it, but if you weren't this might give you an opportunity to further experiment or take advantage of the pair of them, After all there was no one to interfere this time
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:59 pm

Toren looked at the two girls and thought over how to use this situation to his advantage. He had been using just emotional manipulation magic, but maybe he could try something more risky. Their minds were weakened by his previous attacks. He focused on the portion of their brains that produced melatonin and like with his love spell he tried to force it to mass produce the chemical that induces sleep. "Actually you two look tired, maybe you should take a nap."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:40 pm

the pair looked tired even before your attempt to put them to sleep and it didn't take too much effort to get them there, leaving the pair unconscious, naked, and entirely vulnerable
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:59 am

Toren looked down at the two and paused as he watched them. He pulled out his phone and texted his father as he cleaned up. "What is the proper wizard thing to do when you have two unconscious women in front of you?"
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:18 pm

" that depends why they're unconscious and what you intend to do with them," your father replies simply,
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:55 pm

'They were practice dummies for my magic, and I guess they fulfilled their purpose all things considered. You know what I've got it figured out.'
Toren took a few minutes to snap some naughty photos of them, even posing them a bit to make it more embarrassing. After He was done, he found their phones and stole their numbers. Once all was said and done, he left them there to wake up on their own. Time to head home.
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:36 am

you trip home was uneventful and you got there without too much trouble, your parents where both home and you could smell cooking from the kitchen
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:33 am

Toren walked to the dining room to greet his family. Once he saw his father he spoke. "Well today was eventful and made me realize a lot of things."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:55 am

" that's about what I expected" he tells you with a nod, " though admittedly I wasn't expecting you to find another magic-user at your school" he tells you
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:08 am

Toren shrugged and moved to find a seat. He spoke once he was comfortable. "Honestly I don't mind. It gives me someone to compare myself to. Unfortunately that comparison currently shows that I'm lacking in skill and strength. I've got a few spells down that will help me with regular old people, but I need to figure out how to shoot fire and ice soon. At the very least I need to master a barrier spell so she can't burn my insides."
Reaperbones

Postby sogekik » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:14 pm

"Binding spells might also be useful if you can get her guard down, " your mother suggests as she brings food through and puts it on the table " she can't fight back if her magic is down" she points out
sogekik

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:12 pm

Toren nodded and spoke to his mom. "Binding spells would just be useful in general. I wonder if I should see if there are any books around the house that could help me. I've been kind of just free-handing spells."
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games