PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PMD: A Lucario's Corruption (Firehead)

Postby Soru » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:36 pm

"F-Fuck!~" The Persian grunts out when you slammed yourself down and took his length in so deep that the tip pierced your cervix and entered your eager womb. His grip on your breasts tighten almost painfully and he bucks his hips upwards into you. You feel him throbbing inside of you, the barbs around the head pricking at your cervix which sent sensations of pleasure and slight pain through you that were overloading your brain. "T-Take my seed, Sandra!" He grunts out before his cock starts to unleash his hot load into you, the warmth of his seed filling your deepest depths pushed you over the edge in an intense orgasm. You felt a pulse go through your body, the pink of vision blinding you for a moment before it fades away and you find your entire body tingling some.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:12 am

Sandra gasps as she feels the first shot of his virile spunk coat the back of her womb sending shivers of pleasure. She gritted her teeth at the barbs almost painful scratching of her cervix while he eager womb was given the rich cream it desired. As her pleasure spiked and pink completely covered her vision, she collapsed pressing her breasts between his chest and hers. She put her arms over her shoulders and nuzzled the side of his neck with her cheek as she enjoyed the tingling going through her entire being while she greedily took everything his balls had to offer while her walls milked his length to make certain he held nothing back from her. "Hmm, soo~ good~. Coat~ my~ womb~ in~ it~ and~ give~ me~everything~." She was completely fuck drunk by this point and each word of her desperate plea for his cum was slurred.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:30 pm

His arms move from your breasts to your back and rear as you collapse on him and he lightly rubs you there, the feeling rather nice as your body was tingling some. He chuckles a bit after your fuck drunken words. "Rarely see a female this spent and satisfied. Mm~ Hope this isn't a one time thing, Sandra." He gives a lick to your neck as the last of his seed enters your stuffed cunt before leaking out into the hot spring's water. The two of you stay like that for a little while, slowly coming down from your orgasms and your vision slowly turns back to normal. "As much as I would love to stay inside your tight pussy I think we should get going soon. Not good to spend too much time in a hot springs."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:03 am

Sandra nuzzled into his neck as he gently massaged her ass while packing her full with more and more of his seed. Her entire body felt like it was buzzing with pleasure, and she wished she could stay like that forever as his cum starting to leak out of her bloated womb. She shivers when he licks her neck, but her senses were starting to come back leaving her with the realization of just how far out of control her libido had gone. She wasn't sure how to respond when he made it clear he would enjoy another session, but he was right that they should get out. "Yeah, I should get back to my room." Pulling off of his length, she groaned as each barb plucked her lips on the way out. She felt a bit unsteady on her feet, but it would be fine. She just needed to get back to her room, and she'd be able to rest and recover from what she'd done.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:48 am

The feline helps you off of his cock, the sensation of his barbs against your very sensitive inner walls makes you tremble and almost collapse but he helps keep you up. "Just lean on me. I know how my barbs effect the ladies." He chuckles some and the two of you make your way out of the water. Using some towels the two of you dry off the best you could, you needing to use some of the water to help clean the mess that was oozing out from between your legs. Once you were both dried off and dressed he leads you out of the hot springs. "Well Sandra, if you ever want another... massage, let me know." He tells you with a grin before he wishes you a good night and heads off.

Now alone you head to your room and the first thing you do is collapse on your bed, the exhaustion of today hitting you finally. Laying there with only your thoughts now a part of you feels concerned about how out of control your sex drive has gotten while another part feels like it's no issue and that you should keep indulging in lewd things.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:15 pm

Sandra groaned as he helped her off of his cock showing a bit of confidence at the way his barbs affected her. She had to take a short breather once she was out of the water before she felt steady enough to dry herself. Thankfully, the lustful haze had faded, and she was able to resist the urge to continue looking the feline over while he dried off. Her pussy was tender from the couple sessions of rather rough fucking it had gone through, but she needed to clean it up if she didn't want to be leaking the entire walk back to her room. She shivered as he left her an open invitation to do this again before leaving wondering when, not if, she would end up accepting.

When she returned to her room, she barely had time to toss off her clothing before she collapsed into the bed. A part of her kept assuring her it was perfectly okay to indulge in her body's pleasures even as the voice that remained embarrassed of her behavior got quieter, but for now, she just didn't want to think about it. She was exhausted, sore, and thoroughly done with the day. Thankfully, that meant she was also quick to drift off to sleep. She could sort things out in the morning.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:59 am

Sleep came to you rather quickly due to how exhausted and drained you were from today. However it won't be a completely peaceful sleep as you have lewd dreams, of those Pokémon that had poisoned you with an aphrodisiac and kept you drugged up to keep you constantly horny as they took turns of you. Then the dream shifted over to Slash, the Zoroark having you naked and collared as he uses you as nothing but sex pet. The dream then turns to you and Marie fighting naked for a cheering crowd before finally you're in the hot springs being thoroughly fucked by a feline cock while the male attached to it was massaging your breasts while rubbing that oil into your body.

The morning sun stirs you awake from your lewd dreams and you find your pussy wet, something that is starting to become normal when you wake up in the morning. Luckily you didn't feel so horny that you can't prepare and set out for the day, though if you wanted you could take care of it now if you desired.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:34 pm

Sandra tosses and turns kicking the covers off as the sexual dreams assail her mind all night warming her body through desire alone. She should feel horrified with what is happening, but she can only seem to relish and indulge further until the next sexy scene replaces her current one. The way her tail wagged as Slash approached as if excited to see the cock that was about to make her nothing more than an outlet for his desires was particularly disgusting yet her heart beat in her chest as if she was just in denial of how happy she was.

She wakes up a bit stiff in the morning, but she can feel her pussy drool a little excited by the images that had gone through her head. It had been so sore after yesterday, but now it felt excited at the thought of doing it all over again. She had heard that it was kind of like exercise in that it would get easier, but she wasn't sure if that was true or one of those weird rumors all young people hear. Either way, she decided to ignore her sexual desires and go for a short, cold shower instead.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:03 pm

(Roll-13) A cold shower does the trick, cooling your hot body and lowering your arousal some. Not to mention it cleaned up the wet mess at your crotch and once dried you felt more refreshed than before. After the shower you enjoy a nice breakfast and consider what to do today. Obvious you could take some jobs in the main hall, maybe take a bit of a tougher one or team up with one of your friends here. Of course you could take a day off or help out in town instead of the normal jobs. Training is also an option but you feel like you might want to avoid that place for a bit after yesterday with Marie. No matter what though the day has just started and you are free to do what you want.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:48 am

Feeling refreshed, Sandra gave herself a nice stretch once she was dry and ready for the day. She put on something light and breezy not thinking on how it showed just a bit more fur than she would have liked previously. After breakfast, she needed to figure out what she would get up to today. The gym was out of the question after yesterday's incident, and she felt like a bit of a break from missions. She needed to change things up a little from time to time to keep things fresh, so she decided to check up on any jobs she could do around town today. With a little spring in her step, she made her way to the appropriate board to check out what was available.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:34 pm

You felt rather energetic today as there was a spring in your step and you could feel how the air blew through your light and breezy clothes and against your fur. It felt rather nice, even if your clothes drew a few more eyes than normal but you seemed to not mind and even like the slight bit of additional attention. In the main hall you could spot some of your friends such as Slash and Cotton around as well as a few other familiar faces like Soru and Nina and the Buizel Jet.

Taking a look at the board you see that there are a few jobs in town today; these jobs are typically lower rank and kind of easy but they were necessary to do and it's not like they didn't offer a decent enough reward. First there was the general store again, bringing flashbacks of her time there and your relationship with the owner. Another was the café was looking for temporary help serving tables as tourists activity has been high. Another was a similar job but for some kind of club in town though they were asking for night help and females preferred. Lastly was a construction site needed some additional hands to help them as one of their workers is injured and thus making them fall a bit behind.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:19 pm

Sandra was surprised at how good she felt this morning, and she couldn't help but wonder if the massage, not the 'massage', had something to do with it. She felt a flutter even with the eyes on her which she didn't let bother her. She momentarily reconsidered taking a mission instead of a job in town, but she decided to keep to her idea of doing something light. She was sure that if she didn't push herself too hard today, she could maintain this feeling for tomorrow too.

Looking over the jobs, she realized she couldn't do the club one until tonight, and she wanted something to do today. She could do some work at the shop or a little waitressing, but some construction work sounded like a good workout without the stress of having to fight. There was something niggling at the back of her head about the construction site, but she couldn't place her finger on it. Oh well, she's sure if it was that important, whatever it was she was struggling to remember would have come to her more easily. If things went well, maybe she'd even consider the club job for tonight. Taking the flyer, she walked up to Felicity at the desk. "Hey, planning to do a bit of construction today."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:53 pm

Felicity looks up at you as she hand her the paper. "Let's see here... Ah yes, the construction team is requesting some help due to be short staffed lately." She explains a bit as she then hands it back to you. "They're mostly just looking for some muscle, which the guild is never short on. Just so you know this will require some heavy lifting so don't hurt yourself. The risks of doing out normal work and this are different but not any less dangerous." She explains some more. "I'll see you later then, Sandra." She waves you off with a smile as you leave.

Making your way into town you follow the directions on the job and soon enough find the site. Just as you were about to enter and look for the foreman a family voice is heard behind you right as a hand was planted firmly on your rear over your skirt. "Well, well... What brings you here Lucario babe?~" Turning your head you see Bolt and you very much remember the Raichu from the last time you were with him and his hand groping your ass was an additional reminder.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:49 am

Sandra nods, "I'll keep that in mind. Wouldn't be good to get myself hurt and be unable to work." Taking the notice back, she waves to Felicity before leaving. As she made her way to her destination, she still felt like she was forgetting something, but it didn't take long after arriving to remember what when Bolt found her. She'd completely forgotten that he and Dune worked here. Now she recalled the offer the two had left with Cotton and her.

First thing she had to do was make sure he knew she was here to work rather than indulge his perverse desires. "I'm here to work, actually. Heard you guys were short-handed and needed someone to pick up the slack." She tried to ignore the hand slowly groping her ass the whole time, but she finally brushed his hand away worried he might get her worked up if that continued. "The foreman should be expecting me, so I better not dawdle. Do you know where I can find them?" She hoped bringing up the foreman would get Bolt to back down for now. Once she was working though, she was sure it would be inconvenient for them to distract her.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:29 am

"I see. Guess that explains why you have underwear on since you and that Lopunny girl promised not to wear any next time you wanted a good fuck." He said as he lets you brush his hands away from your rear and takes a step back but he was still smirking as he openly leers at your body. "Well not sure how much help you'll bring because we might be too busy staring at you to work." He chuckles before he motions for you to follow him. "Anyways, I'll bring you to the boss."

He leads you through the construction site and to what looks like a temporary shack. Going inside you see a Conkeldurr looking over some blueprints before he looks up as the two of you enter. "Hey boss, looks like the guild sent us some help."

"Thank you, Bolt. You may get back to work." He nods his head before looking at you while Bolt takes his leave through his tail brushes against your rear as he goes. "So you took our job right? Sorry if this isn't your usual guild business but I appreciate your help. Mostly you'll be helping with the heavy lifting and nothing too important or technical since you probably don't have any real construction experience. Is that alright?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:53 am

Sandra looked shocked when he mentioned her panties. "How did you..." Her answer came when he pulled his hand from her skirt making it clear that he hadn't just been feeling up her ass but also checking if she had panties on. It only made her feel more violated by the male before he led her to the foreman. It didn't help when he made it sound like everyone would be checking her out instead of getting their own work done.

Finally, they reached the boss' shack, and Bolt was sent back to his work. "It's alright, I chose to come out here for a change of pace anyway. As for working construction, no, I've never done any such work, but I am plenty strong from my training, so I'm sure I can handle the heavy lifting." As she nodded confidently, she couldn't help but think on what Bolt had said and hope they wouldn't be staring at her as much as he made it sound like they would. "So, what will I be moving, where is it now, and where does it need to be?" She dismissed those thoughts hoping that concentrating on the job at hand would help keep her focused. She just needed to do on her job and count on the others to be professional and do theirs instead of gawking at her.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:23 am

"Well mostly materials from where we keep them to the where they are needed." He answered the first question. "We keep them right by the site so they aren't too far away but not in the way either. Essentially you'll help get whatever is needed at the time. You'll probably be asked to help hold and move things in place; the more hands we have the better no matter the task." He says before moving towards the doorway of the shack and past you. "Follow me; I'll let you meet the fellas and then get you started on your work."

He leads you to the main construction site and it seems they got the foundation already set and got the basic frame set up. Working at the site you see Bolt talking to Dune, both of who look at you though it was almost like they were looking through your clothes. The others were a mix of mainly fighting types by the looks of it and you couldn't help but notice their sweat covered muscles for a moment... "Gents, this is Sandra from the Guild. She's going to help with the work around here since we're short handed.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:57 pm

"Oh, so you didn't have anything specific laid out for me. Alright, I can play it by ear." She appreciated the no-nonsense, straight to the point attitude of the foreman as she got to following him. She wasn't sure where exactly he was taking her, but she assumed it was to whoever would be directing her efforts. She took a few chances to glance around spotting Bolt and Dune once again she tried to ignore them to look over the others though she had to shake her head a moment as she caught herself staring at the sweaty muscles all over the surrounding males. She was here to do a job and distracting herself, or worse the other workers, wouldn't help anything.

Finally, she was being introduced to the crew themselves. She gave them a slight bow unaware that her looser garments gave a brief glimpse of her cleavage. "Good morning everyone. Just think of me as a helping hand, and I'll do my best to get you what ya need where ya need it." She stood back up straight looking about still unsure who she'd be taking orders from for the day.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:49 am

"Sorry, we weren't sure if we were going to get help or who they would send. Not like we expected anyone with experience in construction" He said when you commented on him not having anything specific for you. Meeting with the other workers they look at you as you introduce yourself and you were sure at least some, especially Bolt and Dune, looked at your chest when you gave a small bow. "Like she said, she'll be giving a helping hand to help us pick up the slack of our absent workers. If you need me, I'll be back at the shack." With that the boss leaves you with the other workers, all male you just noticed for a moment but shake that thought out. There were five besides Dune and Bolt; a Gurdurr, a Machoke, a Pangoro, and a pair of Timburrs.

"Well Sandra, if you want to start bring us some lumber." One of them, a Gurdurr, said as he points to a stack of cut wood across the yard. "Bring the long ones so we can finish up framework. Let us know if you need any help." He says as the others go back to work, some getting other materials while others working on the structure. Going over to the wood you would find the wood they asked for and they were taller than you so will require some balance and carefulness to bring them over by hand.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:00 am

Sandra put a hand to her head. "Right, I guess there really is no guarantee that someone would take the job just because you posted it. It shouldn't be too hard to work with anyway since you are sure you'll need the extra hands anyway." As she looked at the others, she realized there really wasn't a lot of variety in the workers making Bolt and Dune's presence to seem a little strange. If she wasn't so sure they'd just use it as an excuse to make a pass at her, she'd consider asking how they got into the line of work.

Looking at the wood they needed moving, she gave one an experimental heave onto her shoulder. She'd at the very least give it her best try to move one unaided. Once it was moved into place, she'd consider whether or not she needed help. She was sure she could move them all alone if necessary, but she figured that time was also a factor to be considered. She didn't want to take so long that she ended up holding things back anyway. She'd also need to look around at the others to determine who she would ask if it did come down to getting help.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games