Misadventurous Heroes [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Misadventurous Heroes [Firehead]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:18 pm

"Oh dear. Durxy I deeply apologise for making a mess. Unfortunately power over the forces of chaos doesn't give me control over my own personal chaos." I say, looking over the mess we made on your underside. "Hmm, well it has been longer than I'd like since I've had a nice, hot bath." My eyes flutter shut as I seem to moan from just thinking about it. You could swear I murmur "Essential oils~" to myself as I do so. My eyes snapping open again, I shake my head. "But no. You are quite right, Durxy. Time is off the essence. We must be hasty." With a click of a my fingers and the muttering of an arcane spell, the air around the both of us shimmers for amount as an invisible force quickly brushes across us both, whisking away all the dirt, dust and cum, aside from what I had already deposited in my mouth, that either of us had on their person.

Straightening my hat on my head - or more accurately, making sure it was in just the right slightly wonky position - I smile and look over you. "There, clean as can be." I pause and lick the inside of my lips curiously. "This ectoplasm tastes stranger than usual. Maybe something in the way its been kept. Will require further research. Definitely tastier. I should make icing out of this. Kind of wish I had just licked the rest off of my fingers right now. Ah well, something to remember for next time I accidentally dip my hand in a supernatural and potentially dangerous substance." Turning and heading through my clutter towards the door, I open it, letting in the sound of wildlife and wind blowing through the trees outside. "Now, Durxy dearest, are we ready to depart?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:24 pm

I smirked as you started mentioning it had been a while since you'd last bathed thinking I had it in the bag now especially when you moan out at the thought. I'd have to figure out what it was with you and essential oils later. I was feeling quite smug until I heard you say we didn't have time for a bath though. I watched a little crestfallen when you cast a simple spell to clean up most of the mess. In my excitement, I had forgotten such a spell existed even though it was something even an apprentice spellcaster could do easily. Still, you hadn't gotten all of it taken care of as I enjoyed your delight at my taste. I'd have to find and replace your supply of ectoplasm later. Not only because the idea of you unwittingly sampling my seed was delightful, but I didn't want to risk something happening to you if you tried that with the real deal.

I thought perhaps a fake explanation to keep you from doing anything if you eventually replace it. "I've heard something like that before. Apparently, if it isn't kept fresh the arcane properties, as well as the taste, can change. Perhaps a little experimentation would be prudent, but it probably won't be useful for what you usually use it for." It was strange to think that you knew what such a substance should taste like, but as long as I make the switch before you get to doing anything with it again, everything should be fine. "As for getting out there and getting started, there is no time like the present." I gave my limbs one last stretch to limber up this new body of mine before we set out on tracking this creature you needed. "What is it you need this beast for, anyway?"
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:00 pm

Departing my home, the exterior revealed, you could now see my house seemed to be built into a grand oak tree of some sort... however none of the windows or walls seemed visible after departing the tree. In fact, the moment the door closed behind us it seemed to meld into the oak seamlessly. While the tree was certainly grand in size and girth it did not seem like it could contain a witch's abode, yet sure enough the doorway between my home and the outside of the tree was as easy to step through as any door with no clear sign of a magic portal or other trickery being used. Perhaps an illusion was altering the appearance of my lair from the outside, although the mound of roots I worked to navigate over as we moved away from my home seemed to suggest it was all very real. It would seem I had found away to magically fit large spaces within smaller ones. Well... I was powerful enough to call forth the spirit of a dragon after all.

The tree sat in the centre of a grove, although the branches of the trees around it reached over to create a sheltering canopy to help keep this part of the forests obscured. Still, looking carefully there were a few faint paths that could be seen through the forests that would allow people who knew they were there to traverse without much difficulty, and sure enough I was leading you right towards one of them.

For as much as feeling the air when inside was a remarkable experience after so long being stuck in an ethereal state, entering the wider world was doubly so. The sounds and smells that flooded your senses, along with the steady breeze of the wind that past through your wings as it did the branches around you, all amounted to a cocktail of sensation that made you feel... really feel... that you were alive again - although the hand job you received earlier had already got that message across quite pleasantly.

"The beast itself is largely irrelevant, but I do need samples of the blight affecting several different kinds of living organisms. I have all of the easier ones to acquire, plants, fungus, eggs. But I've yet to see a blighted beast yet. Which is predominately a good thing - if they were easy to find then the blight would be in an even more dire state than I am prepared to heal. However until we find one specimen that we can get a viable sample from - a single fang or a couple of claws should suffice for my needs - then I won't be able to complete the ritual." I say, explaining things to you as I lead you through the weaving paths heading deeper into the woods. The sounds of animals grow quieter the further in we go and many of the branches around us grow increasingly bare. Flowers that should be blooming are wilting and we even see the occasionally patches of dead plants or ordinarily benign bushes being covered in barbs and thorns.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:15 am

I looked at your home as we exited a bit surprised but also confused. Whether it was an illusion or your own personal pocket dimension, it seemed like a waste of such a large amount of magic to be hiding your presence. Pride tended to make hide a dirty word amongst Dragons. If you had to hide it to protect it then you probably weren't worthy of possessing it in the first place. "I never really got you humans' propensity for hiding things away like that. Does someone of your power really believe you have something to fear out here?"

I flapped my wings experimentally as the feeling of having a living form really started to make itself known once I'd your home. I could practically feel every beat of my heart pulsing within my chest and every ounce of air filling my lungs after learning to tune it out last time I had a body, but it felt so invigorating that I couldn't imagine why I had ever wanted to ignore it. In a way, it was almost like I had a new lease on life after what was done to me though it certainly wasn't worth the extended period of nothingness that came of being a spirit without a contract. On the few occasions I had dealt with spirits myself, I had found them to be rather lowly and subservient creatures that deserved to be used, but seeing what they went through between contracts, I perhaps had been too harsh on them.

I listened as you explained what you needed. At the very least, it sounded like we couldn't expect to just stumble on what we were looking for immediately. It was good as I was incentivized to keep this from going too rapidly without making it too obvious I was slowing things down intentionally. There was another possibility as well. "You say fangs or claws will work, but it's best I know the full extent of what makes something a viable sample. Such a creature will fight to the death to protect such parts of itself, and you don't seem much of a cold-blooded killer to me. If I could come up with a way to get a sample while leaving the creature unharmed to be purified when your ritual is ready, I presume you would be keen on such an idea?" I notice the woods begin to quiet which makes it clear animals were either hiding or had completely vacated the area signaling potential trouble. I was used to being that trouble myself, but I wasn't my usual menacing self at the moment.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:53 am

"Its not for me." I say as we walk. "Its for the local villages around the forest. And the wildlife as well for that matter. Its a lot easier for the people to be comfortable around someone as powerful as I am without a great big tower or magical castle looming over their heads all the time. I can be there when they need me and they don't need to worry about me when they don't. And the creatures of the forest aren't being frightened by all my magical shenanigans when its hidden away from them. Everything continues harmoniously, and I avoid the hassle of noisy neighbours... Although it does get quite lonely sometimes."

I hum in thought for a few moments. "If you could think of something... certainly I'd be open to listening. Ordinarily bodily fluids, such as blood or bile, would be the best samples, although I would rather avoid harvesting either of those. Bones work as well, hence the fang being a preferred option. All the others are vital or near vital organs. Magic can be so macabre at times. If you have any suggests of ways to harvest valid sample material that would avoid harming the beast, I'm all ears."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:30 am

Your explanation for why you hid your home was even more confusing than my original assumption. The idea of letting someone forget you were there and traipse about your territory seemed to be lacking in the respect deserved to one of power, but I decided to write it off as mortals being weird and not question it further.

I smirked as you mentioned bodily fluids would work which gave me quite the idea, but I decided to keep it to myself. Springing the idea on you in the moment and making you make the decision when we were already under the pressure of being in such a creature's presence would leave you less time to ponder it in full and force a sudden, in the moment, reaction. "I don't quite have any ideas yet, but you never know when sudden inspiration may strike you in a moment of clarity. This way, if I think of something that absolutely won't work, I can dismiss it myself. For now, we should keep our attention up. Wouldn't want to get sprung on by our quarry, would we?" I focused on looking and listening worried a bit about the quiet that still pervaded the area around us.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:10 pm

After a short while more of trekking through the forest we found ourselves deep within the blighted territory. The branches of the trees around twisted unnaturally and remained bare of leaves, their corrupted arms tangling together to block out as much light from penetrating the woods as possible, while ordinary berry bushes were covered in thorns and nettles. Vines crept across the ground, almost tripping me up a few times as I walked. Sometimes they seemed to move and shift on their own before returning to their eerie stillness. Finding a spot where the canopy above parted enough to see the sky, I rubbed my chin in thought.

"Durxy. Could you fly above, see if a dragon's eye view can locate any creatures that seem to be roaming these parts. If something can survive here, its likely already blighted. Oh, before you go." I reached out with one hand and caressed your back. You felt a pulse of energy channel from my palm into your being. It felt invigorating... like a rush of strength... and shortly after you found your size growing and growing until you were around the size of a horse. After pumping so much energy into you, however, I seemed a bit faint. "Oh... oh dear, little dizzy... it'll pass shortly. Transferring energy between us should get easier with time, but for now this will have to do. If I don't take time to adjust properly I might just pass out from giving you to much. Once our bond is stronger, though, this'll be fairly easy to do."

I did look a little tired from the experience... and you still felt that connection from when I gave you my energy. Perhaps I left the door open so you could give me the energy back if I needed it, however you realised you might just be able to pull energy out of me, at least briefly, given the state I was in. It would return to me eventually, but it might just make me pass out like I suggest, or throw me off balance or get in the way of a spell. It definitely seemed to be an oversight of mine that could be useful to exploit at some point, although you would have to play it off properly if you don't want me to figure out what happened and banish you.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:36 am

I was surprised at the way the forest transformed as we entered the blighted area. It was somewhat strange to think that even without leaves, these branches blotted out the sun more than you'd see in any untainted forest. The stillness and quiet continued making it clear that animals just flat out avoided the blight itself though you managed to clarify without me asking that any that didn't get blighted anyway. I still wasn't quite certain what differentiated a blighted creature from a normal one, but if the trees were any indication, it wasn't something one would want to deal with if they didn't have some power.

I look to you when you asked if I'd go skyward to see if I could spot anything. The idea of stretching my wings and getting airborne again was a thrill, I didn't quite like having to do it as a job. I considered purposely goofing off a little in my surveillance once I was up there until I felt the surge of energy shot through me expanding my mass. Along with the increase in size, I could feel my muscles grow stronger, and my fangs and claws grow all the sharper. Now, this was more what a dragon should be though I wasn't back to my old full size just yet. Then I felt the opening, a sort of pathway between you and me when you fed me your energy, but it was still open. I don't know if it was a mistake, a necessity, or you simply trusted me, but I could draw more from you if I wanted. Of course, once you realized what I'd done, you'd recognize the danger I presented to you, and that would likely be it. What I needed was a moment where something else could leave you weary.

"Well, at this size, I don't think I need to go up alone. If I go up there and see something, I'll need to come back down and tell you about it. If you're up there with me, not only do you provide a second set of eyes, but I can simply dive onto our prey the moment we find it bringing you along in the process." It was a bit demeaning offering up my back for a ride like some sort of beast of burden, but if you suffered even a moment of vertigo, I could draw on the link and 'rescue' you, or find our target sooner and do so during the chaos of a struggle.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:32 pm

"Oh... I'm glad you feel comfortable enough around me already to offer something like that." I say, smiling giddily as I place a hand on your back. "I'd love to ride you, Durxy." With a quick scratch under your chin I then start to move onto trying to mount you. Fumbling clumsily a little at first but with your help I'm soon able to get onto your back, wobbling a little unsteadily before wrapping my arms around your sides to try and hold on tight. "Wow... I've never flown on a dragon before. This should be quite the experience." I definitely sounded excited at the opportunity, but you could tell from my body language and a slight inclination in my voice that a part of me was also nervous. Clearly I wasn't prepared for something like this and you might quite get the chance to drain me without me noticing once we reached the air. Quite frankly it was a miracle I wasn't getting vertigo just from climbing on top of you with how clumsy I seemed.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:46 am

Of course, it wasn't about how comfortable I felt but the opportunities I could get doing this. Plus, hearing you say you'd love to ride me re-imagined with a bit more lust in your voice had its own draw. It was a bit annoying waiting as you tried to get atop me feeling your feet and hands grab for purchase and fumble a few times. I had to remind myself that this would all be worth it in the end even if I might have to suffer this indignity a few extra times before I had you under my power. Crouching low to the ground, you could feel many of the muscles in my legs tense showing just how much power they had as I prepared to jump straight up. The muscles in my back tensed likewise as I unfurled my wings to their full span. It was plain to feel what a powerful mount you were atop of as my impressively sized wings prepared to swing down with all their might as soon as my feet were off the ground. Springing loose all the tension in all my tightened muscles, I lept upward while my wings came down pulling the air above me beneath my mass to get airborne. I batted my wings again as soon as my assent started to slow looking to move up as quickly as possible not only to show off my strength, but to increase the chance this might be too much for you.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:52 pm

I hold on tight as you launch yourself into the air and you can hear me cheering giddily as you rise up. I'm bounced on your back by the sheer force of your wings taking flight and have to press myself against you to try and stay on. I let out a loud "Wooo!" as we take to the air, getting above the treeline, although you can tell I'm being dizzied from the experience. My head spins from the thrill, the speed and the sudden shift of my surroundings, although it seems like I might be able to push through... until my hat falls off. I reach out to try and grab it, just missing it. And in doing so I throw myself off balance and in the hurry to re-secure myself on your back while you're flying you can feel it. You're opportunity to draw from me while I'm fumbling and overwhelmed with the speed you were travelling at.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:03 am

I can feel your soft body pressed down against my hard, smooth scales and the powerful muscles beneath by the force of my ascent. Nearly every feeling was exhilarating after not having a body to feel with for so long. I was going to enjoy this as much as I could. Still, it seemed you were more resilient than I had expected though I was sure you were nearly in the state I wanted you in. I was in the midst of considering what I could do, perhaps a few unnecessary but enjoyable aerial maneuvers but then my eye was caught by something fluttering past my shoulder. It seemed your hat had fallen off, and in your haste not to lose it to the vast expanse below, you were overexerting yourself. Summoning as much fake concern as I could muster, I called up to you, "Watch yourself, Penny. We are rather high up, and you wouldn't want to.." It was then that I acted draining a bit more of your power. I didn't suppose it would take much, and I didn't want to drain more than needed lest you realize what was happening.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:50 pm

You felt yourself grow a little stronger still and in that same instant you saw my arm shake and go slack, a tired moan escaping my lips as my grip on your powerful body falters. I slip slightly, a dizzy spell taking me although with your increased strength catching me before I fall is effortless. My eyes flutter at the edge of consciousness and you notice something else that forcing my power into you seems to have caused. You seem to have opened up a connection between our minds. You feel it faltering by the second, and even as out of it as I am my thoughts are too jumbled to accurately read. However you might just be able to seed a suggestion or two into my head before this connection closes and see if they happen to take root. You doubt you could get away with anything drastic but if you found a way to create opportunities like this again these suggestions could certainly add up.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:14 am

"Penny," I called again with the feigned concern. I reared back flying in a loop pulling my wings in tight around my side to dive after you. As I reached you, I wrapped all four of my legs around your body before expanding my wings back out to act as a parachute. I allowed us to slowly descend back down to the ground while holding you tight against my chest. I felt the mental link along with your weakness of will and realized I had another opportunity. I was certainly getting fortunate as this link left many weaknesses if you weren't careful. I decided inserting a quick thought to mistake as your own could be a good way to make you feel more trusting with me. I had to be subtle, but if it worked I would have other chances to give you more explicit thoughts later. 'so close, so safe' I was pretty proud of that one giving you an interest in being close to me without giving away the sexual implications such proximity could entail.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:43 am

I moan as you hold my against your chest, my hands moving to lightly stroke your sides before I wrap my arms around you. "Durxy..." I murmur. "Thank you... I feel so... lightheaded..." You feel something wet against your underside briefly and it takes you a moment to realise I had just kissed your chest. "I think... we should call it a day on this search... I'm a bit too tired to continue right now." My arms go slack and I start drifting off in your arms, however as I do so you hear me repeat the thought you planted. "S-so close... so safe..." I practically moan out, giving you a slight thrill to hear. "C-close with... D-Durxy... So close..."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:02 am

I smirk as you thank me for saving you for the very danger I'd caused. I was even more excited when you kissed my chest, your warm plush lips pressing down against my scales. I couldn't help but form another stiffy from the way you did that and kept moaning in my grip. I squeezed you a little tighter against my underside feeling your chest squeezing against my scales now as I drifted back to the tree that acted as the hiding place for your home. At the very least, in the state you were in, you'd probably be ready for a lie-down, and with the way you were acting, I wouldn't have any trouble producing enough draconic spunk to replace your ectoplasm. The thought of you being tempted from the last taste to sample some more would certainly help, too.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:18 am

I manage to cling to consciousness long enough to reveal the way back into my hidden home, however I'm completely out of it once we pass the threshold. In your current form its a bit of a squeeze to get inside the building, although you're comfortable enough once you get inside. You would certainly have to make changes around here if you were to make my lair your nest once you were in charge and at your full size once again - or just move to a more spacious location. While considering your current size, you notice the energy keeping you this big is beginning to ebb away every so slightly. Its gradual and you have time enough to enjoy your prodigious stature, however it seems my energy is unavoidably flowing back to me. At least being able to feel it will give you a good sense on if I'm close to waking up or not and right now you have plenty of time.

With my current state of unconsciousness its up to you whether to leave me on the floor or try to locate my bedroom to lay me to rest, and even then you currently had complete reign of the house - and me for that matter. Finding the ectoplasm amongst the clutter of my home was a different matter. There seemed to be very little rhyme or reason for how I organised things - if I organised things at all. Eventually you did find it in what seemed to be the pantry, kept in a jar beside a jar of chocolate chip cookies. Replacing it would be easy in your current form... but what to do for stimulation while you did so?
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:15 pm

Entering your abode once again, I grunt as my hips catch in the too thin door frame. I would either need to make changes or find alternative accommodations once I had you under my sway. Which was fine as a deep, dark cave filled with treasure suited me better anyway. I decided to drop you off in your bed but didn't bother to cover you up. I'm sure you would appreciate the extra step rather than leaving you to awaken on your floor.

Looking about, I found that I couldn't fathom what kind of system you used to organize your things. You had commented on your 'personal chaos' earlier though, so it wasn't out of the question that there was no organization to the placement of your things to begin with. I could already feel the energy seeping back into you, but it was still slow, and it give me advance warning of how close you were to awakening, so I was glad for it.

After disposing of the ectoplasm quite surprised that you were storing it right next to food, I considered how to acquire the replacement. It wouldn't be difficult to curl up my body and harvest my seed with my muzzle as I had many times when the lust of adolescence became too much to bear, but I realized I had other options now. Especially since I would sense if you started to rouse from your rest, and from the power I still held, I figured you had much recovery left. I strutted into your room, my rod already at full mast as I entered. I reached a talon to your blouse lifting it up over your breasts to make sure it wasn't constricting your breathing, of course. I looked over the large mounds. I never understood the appeal before, so the excitement I felt was confusing. Chalking it up to the binding, I proceeded to press down on one before rolling it around in a circle.
Firehead

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:55 pm

Revealing my bare chest to your gaze, their soft, heavy forms rising and falling with the deep, steady breaths of my slumber, the feelings my body stirred within you caused a great deal of confusion, but stirred the lustful fire building within you ever more so. Asserting yourself over me would doubtlessly come with benefits beyond a restoration to your physical form. A powerful witch could make for a useful servant... and you find yourself looking forward to relishing the feeling of righting the injustice of our power dynamic and being the one to mount me instead.

A brief shudder runs through my body as you press down on my breast, although you know I'm far to weak to be awakened by much of anything at the moment. My pale skin felt so soft against your powerful, scaled grip, offering no resistance to your efforts to move and shape me. Clearly I was naturally born to be a dragon's play thing. My rosy nipple grew plump and stiff against the feel of your toying and a gasp escaped from my lips as they parted, followed my a tired groan which slowly transformed into a soft moan.

My cheeks began to flush red as I murmured in my sleep, faintly echoing the sentiment you planted within me. "Must... stay close... Durxy... keep me safe..." It seems that this thought had taken root quite successfully. Perhaps you could even push more thoughts into my head while I slumbered, although each time you did so would hasten my recovery time as you would have to feed me more energy in order to reopen that connection. Still, it might be fun to see what else you could get away with.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:33 pm

My eyes fell onto your breasts, my newfound affinity for them along with my naturally greedy nature to make me want to claim them along with the rest of you as mine. The thought of you at my side dressed to draw my eye and ready to serve my every desire, including those that didn't involve your body, had me quite excited. Seeing your nipples harden, I gave it a small flick of my talon to gauge your reaction. All the while, my cock continued hardening resting firm on your stomach while I sated my curiosity on your chest before indulging in my lusts, but that could not last forever.

I shifted my haunches bringing my shaft to the valley between your orbs before pressing them together overtop my girth completely encapsulating my aching member in your soft flesh. It was nearly as delightful as the vent of any dragoness I had encountered, and I was excited to feel what your own sex had to offer though that might be a bit too much this early on. I could already feel my desire flare as a dollop of my pre was deposited in your cleavage. It was if I was experiencing it all for the first time all over again. At the very least, it would mean I wouldn't take long to gather the first load to replace your ectoplasm. Hopefully, you'd still be out of it long enough for me to enjoy this at a slower pace.

My hips tensed as I began thrusting between your tits letting the head of my cock get just a bit closer to your face with each thrust. Hearing how deeply the words had ingrained themselves into your mind only excited my further as I left a splotch of heady pre on your chin and throat. The idea of putting more such messages in your head was very tempting, but I decided to wait until after I'd worked out this first load. I wanted my head a bit clearer than that of a drake with his first dragoness if I was going to start messing with your head after all.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games