New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Job at a Secret Club [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:32 am

"Well then, please follow me." She stands up offering you her hand to help you stand up before clasping your shoulder again and leading you towards a hall to the side of the bar. You pass by many doors before she finally opens one up revealing a rather nice looking bedchamber. "What do you say we get a little more comfortable?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:32 am

I wasn't kidding about being a lightweight so I was walking just a bit off and leaning into her "Hmm~? Oh? And how do we do that~?" I giggled with a casual teasing smile, wondering how she'd take this.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:49 am

"Well, I think we can start by helping take off some of these constricting clothes." Her hand starts gently gliding down your sides grabbing at the bottom of your shirt before slowly dragging it up. She's deliberately slow as if enjoying dragging this out.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:19 am

I Hummed and wiggled with a playful smile as my tits were freed ever so slowly "Oh~? I guess it does feel good~ to let the girls out~" I groped my own just a bit.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:42 am

She chuckles as you start playing with your tits. "Now that looks like fun. You gonna leave some for me to enjoy?" She reaches playfully for your chest while her other hand keeps sliding the outfit down.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:08 am

I giggled drunkenly and thrust my tits out to her with a smile, moaning in delight as she touched them, it felt better than when I did.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:57 am

She's firm with the way she toys with your tits showing a clear expertise in dealing with the soft orbs between her fingers. "Hmm yes, these are very nice indeed."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:11 am

I smiled at her and moaned, feeling myself get more and more horny from the teasing, more than I thought I should but it was just so enticing~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:49 am

Lifting your tits up to her face, she dragged her long, broad tongue against the soft flesh of your tit before swirling around a hardened nipple.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:01 am

I let out a surprised moan of delight, having no idea my nipples and breasts could feel so good from being teased like this.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:15 am

As she continues playing with your tit, one of her hand travels carefully down your back. Her firm yet gentle touch glides down your back until she cups the curve of your ass with her large fingers.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:04 am

I Blushed and pulled her close, having no Idea how to respond to this soft seduction, it was completely different than I was expecting and it left me hornier than hell as she expertly played with my body.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:55 am

She leans up pulling you into a kiss while her hands continued their work. The one toying with your ass gave it another sizeable squeeze before starting to migrate to your front.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:17 am

I moaned into the kiss, deepening it happily and spreading my legs for her to tease my pussy, I was beyond soaking wet.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:02 am

She slipped under your skirt and up to touch your pussy directly chuckling when she finds your lack of undergarments. "Feel free to let your hand explore too." She slipped a single finger into your muff.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:55 am

I let out a moan of pleasure, shivering in delight, I'd played up how drunk I was, but this masterful teasing and seduction...I'd really get drunk on it~ moaning I tried to return the affection she was giving me once I heard her words.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:50 am

Starting to touch her back, you find how much muscle she has in her chest and arms very quickly, but as your eyes wandered lower, you could see a large bulge giving you a rough estimate as to how big her equine cock must be.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:14 am

I Shuddered and Stared licking my lips as I giggled "Y~You're to good~" I managed to moan out as I instinctively spread my legs as far as I could to give her the best access.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:52 am

Her lips curl into a smirk as she lowers herself to her knees. Her eyes lock with yours as she pulls up your skirt sticking her nose right up against your crotch and taking a deep whiff of your womanhood.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:27 am

I Whined in need practically shoving my crotch onto her face, I'd never felt so horny and teased, my mind was numbing to much besides wanting pleasure.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games